The Adventures of Janet Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes ma'am. Thank you." Janet said and smiled.

They ate and Olivia chatted this time asking her more about the ballet lessons and how Janet became interested in the beginning. The conversation was pleasant but one-sided as Janet never imposed a question to Olivia. When their dinner was finished, their plates were collected and Janet's eyes were much more relaxed and there was a warm color in her face. They sat and Olivia sipped her wine leisurely when Janet spoke surprisingly, "Um, ma'am?"

"Um-hmm?"

"I just wanted to thank you again for dinner and for the ballet lessons." She said carefully and in deference, "You've been very kind to me. Thank you."

Olivia looked at her and smiled. She was a skinny little girl that was a virgin just yesterday. She had to admit that Margritte, as much of a bitch as she could be, was right. She was interested in her and she was moldable to her tastes. "You're welcome."

She watched Janet regain her composure once again and leaned back in her chair, "So what's happened to you since we last met?" Olivia said.

Janet looked at Olivia and saw she was pleasantly smiling but had a very inquisitive look in her eyes, "Oh," she shrugged her shoulders, "Nothing much. It's only been a day." Janet said with a smile.

"And yet you come here looking like a hooker with eyes as if you were crying all night. Seems to me that a lot has happened." She said and sipped her wine.

"Oh. Oh no." she said pleading and shook her head, "I didn't have anything to wear and I bought these clothes today from a store I was recommended to go to. I thought..." she said and dropped her head, "I thought you might like them."

"Do you like them?"

"Well, it is very good quality, but I don't think it's my style."

"Then why did you buy it?" Olivia said with a touch of sharpness in her voice.

"I don't know much about fashion. The shop owner said it would look good."

Olivia sighed quietly and shook her head just a bit in disappointment, which Janet noticed and felt in her heart, "Ma'am, I'm sorry." She said about to cry, "I wasn't trying to disappoint you."

Olivia sat up and placed her glass on the table, "Shut up and stop crying." She said growing impatient, "Don't start crying over every little thing. Don't cry because nobody's going to help you. If you want help, help yourself. That's only person you can trust, understand?"

"Yes, ma'am. I understand." Janet said and rubbed her eyes quickly.

"Now tell me why you've been crying?"

"Oh," Janet said and thought about Jessica from today and yesterday. She looked at Olivia and she had the same inquisitive look as before and could she tell her? Jessica worked for her and closely. Would she be shocked? Would she be mad? Would she even take her side?

"Well?" Olivia said.

"I'm sorry, I was just thinking. It was nothing. I just need to help myself as you said, ma'am."

"And will you?"

"I will." Janet said with conviction with her high pitched voice.

Olivia cracked a smile, "I'm glad to hear that." She said and rose from her chair with an inviting smile, "Now come. Let's go upstairs."

Janet rose and followed behind her. As they began ascending the stairs, Jessica walked by and grabbed Olivia's attention, "Excuse me, ma'am, but George called. I told him you were busy, but he wondered if you could give him a call later in the evening?"

Olivia dropped her slumped her shoulders, "I'll call him later this evening."

"I will let him know. Thank you." Jessica said with a smile and looked over at Janet before turning to leave.

Janet saw the look Jessica gave her but she left. Behind her phony smile she saw the smug and superior than thou look in her eyes. However, there was nothing she could do to avoid it, other than tell Olivia what Jessica was doing to her, but even doing that wasn't a complete assurance that it would stop her abuse. Also, it had the possibility of souring her relationship with her, which may sour the relationship she has with Cat and Margritte and she'd be right back where she started yesterday morning.

"Everything all right, dear?" Olivia said.

Janet had closed her eyes in her daydream and opened them when she heard Olivia speaking to her, "Oh, yes ma'am."

"Come along then." Olivia said and they proceeded up the stairs and into a large bedroom. The house was different and the bedroom was different from the other night, but similar in space and décor. Olivia locked the door behind them and looked at Janet looking just as meek as she did the other night. Even though they were intimate last night and Janet was aware of what was to come again here, she still had the look of a frightened cat that was aware of its surroundings, but would not move or say anything unless provoked.

"I'm afraid we can't take our time and enjoy ourselves like last night." Olivia said.

"I understand, ma'am."

"Are you afraid of me?"

"No ma'am."

"Then why do you look so scared? You look more timid then yesterday and yesterday you were a virgin."

"Oh. Oh no. Please. I'm sorry ma'am. I'm not doing so on purpose or because of you. I just have a lot on mind, I guess."

"Well get it together. I'm not paying for your time to be with a frightened little girl." Olivia said regretting instantly the harshness from the tone of her voice.

"Yes ma'am. I'm sorry." Janet said saddened, but not crying, "I'm very grateful you chose me again and so soon. I do want to please you and thank you again for your kindness and the opportunity." She said with her high pitched voice that was for the most part steady throughout. "Now," Janet said taking a long breath to steel her nerves, "How may I be of service to you, ma'am?"

Olivia lifted Janet's chin and looked her in the eyes. Janet smiled weakly, but sincerely and Olivia smiled back. Janet was adorably cute in her eyes and she was happy to have her here. She wanted her for herself, but if Margritte knew that, she'd leverage that knowledge for all it was worth. She bent over and kissed Janet on the mouth and Janet dutifully accepted and kissed her back. Janet brought her hands up and held Olivia's arms. The kiss was soft and kind. There was no anger or frustration or hurry in it and Janet obliged in sincerity for as long as it lasted.

When Olivia broke off she raised her head up again and Janet smiled bashfully, "That was nice." She said swooning just a bit.

Janet saw the intent stare of Olivia's eyes on her. Normally, she would just stand and wait to be told what to do, but she didn't want to wait for Olivia to scold her again for acting like a frightened cat and began unbuttoning her blouse. She didn't want to disappoint Olivia and she didn't want to do it just because she was paid to do so. She knew why she was here, but she didn't resent Olivia as a person. As her blouse was unbuttoned, Olivia saw the streak of bare skin of her chest. She took her blouse into her hands and pulled it open and off her bony shoulders revealing the tape over her nipples.

Olivia pinched a corner of the tape and ripped it off of Janet's nipple making her moan in surprise and pain. She quickly ripped the other off and saw her nipples jutting out long and taut in arousal. Olivia bent over and took one in her mouth and Janet moaned in surprise and then arousal feeling Olivia's tongue and mouth envelop her sensitive nipple. At the same time, she pinched Janet's other nipple between her fingers and rolled it against the pads of her fingertips as if she were bunch a piece of thread into her fingers. When Olivia was done, she pulled her lips off of Janet's nipple with a loud suckle and rose up in front of Janet. Her mouth was parted and she opened her eyes slowly. Olivia could see she was aroused while still timid and obedient.

Janet said nothing while feeling her nipples tingle as they grew harder feeling the air breeze by her damp nipples. Olivia stared at her and Janet looked back at feeling it was the right thing to do. Janet felt Olivia's hands touch her shoulders and slide down her arms until she held her at her triceps. Olivia's eyes darted all over her face taking in all of Janet's features but never lingering on a specific spot.

"Such a darling innocent girl." Olivia thought.

She was of age, but if at the right angle, she could look much younger. It wasn't something Olivia found physically attractive, but she knew Margritte's clientele would find that very attractive. Thinking about Janet being used by men as old as in their 60's for their unholy pleasure disgusted her, but at the same time made Janet all the more attractive.

Olivia leaned down and kissed Janet and she obliged and kissed her back. Olivia's perfume scented the air as she felt her warm tongue enter her mouth. Olivia placed her hand on the back of Janet's head and pushed her gently into her face as she kissed her deep and long. Olivia savored it for all it was worth and enjoyed kissing another woman.

Olivia parted their lips and slipped her wet tongue back inside her mouth and saw Janet swoon just a bit before opening her eyes again making Olivia smile a bit.

"How was that, little sweetie?" Olivia said.

Janet giggled, "I...liked it."

Olivia smiled back at her pleased and amused and leaned down and kissed her again. Janet was much more receptive this time and was more accepting and less timid as she writhed her tongue against Olivia's inside her mouth. When she pulled away, Janet reached up until Olivia slipped her tongue through Janet's lips.

"Mmmm..." Janet moaned and then sighed feeling a rush of arousal sweep across her body.

Janet giddy and aroused and Olivia could see it, which only did the same for her. Olivia looked down and unzipped Janet's skirt and let it fall to the floor. It slid down her legs elegantly and rested on the floor in a quiet heap telling her that it was a quality leather skirt.

"That skirt doesn't match you, but it is quality." Olivia said lifting Janet by the chin.

"I'm sorry. I thought you might like it."

"It's not that I don't like it, it's that it's not you. Did you pick it?"

"No. The owner of the store chose it for me."

"Did she seem promiscuous to you?"

Janet looked away unsure how to answer, "Well...she was kind."

Olivia snickered, "I bet she was." She said and took Janet over to the bed. As they both got on, Janet stretched out in the center and Olivia rested beside her gliding her hand over Janet's naked body.

Janet felt Olivia's hand brush over her chest and down her belly and on to her waxed pussy. She looked over at Olivia and saw her expressionless, but her hands were busy touching her soft inner thighs and brushing across her labia making her sigh unintentionally.

"How am I going to keep my little virgin girl all to myself?" she thought enjoying the soft skin of Janet's body.

"Have you thought about giving my friend a call?" Olivia said.

"Oh. No ma'am. I haven't. I wasn't expecting to see you again so soon."

"That's okay." Olivia said feeling the pink velvet texture of Janet's inner labia, "When you get a chance. At the very least you'll have a nice day. I can promise you that."

"Okay. When I get a chance." Janet said.

The two looked at each smiling while Olivia continued touch and probing Janet's pussy. Janet didn't want to look away, but when a finger brushed against her clit, she felt the intensity and furled her brow at the sensitivity. When her clit was stroked longer, her mouth parted and she held in the moan she wanted to emit only to breathe out a heavy breath.

Olivia could see she Janet was aroused and felt her pussy getting moist. Janet couldn't hold back and closed her eyes and moaned slightly when the intensity was strong. Seeing Olivia looking down on her, she looked serene with a gentle smile on her face. Her touch was firm, but not harsh. It was experienced as she knew where to touch her and for how long to elicit the response she was looking to get from Janet.

"Ma'am?" Janet said amid the ripples of arousal.

Olivia put a finger over Janet's lips and hushed her, "Don't say anything little sweetie."

Janet obeyed and watched Olivia enjoy herself exploring Janet's body with her hands. Janet relaxed and felt her body sink into the white soft feathered duvet and pillow she was resting on. She let the sensations of pleasure ripple over her and felt her body warm with the rush of heat on her skin. The aroma of Olivia's perfume lingered in the air, but the sight of Olivia with a pleased expression was the thing that allowed her to feel the comfort and pleasure to its extent.

Janet knew Olivia was paying for her presence and she was pointed and demanding at times and that was expected. However, she didn't have to be gracious or kind if she didn't want to be and yet she was and Janet felt it with gratitude.

"Oohh..." Janet moaned and her body shuddered at the unexpected jolt of pleasure.

Olivia looked at Janet and noticed she didn't intend her moan to be so noticeable, which made it all the more sincere. Olivia rested on her side spooning next to Janet. She began kissing her starting with her ear and feeling the firm ridges of her ear against her lips. She moved down and kissed her cheek down to her neck onto her shoulder. She was skinny and her shoulder was bony, but the soft light of the room bounced off her skin that made her look warm and inviting. She kissed her down her shoulder looking at Janet's face. Her eyes were closed and her mouth slightly parted with a look of cute serene innocence that aroused Olivia.

"I do want her." Olivia thought feeling the aching desire for Janet growing inside her, "I want her and all for myself."

Olivia moved over to her belly and kissed her warm skin that tickled Janet as Olivia's lips patted down closer and closer towards her final destination. Janet clenched her fists anticipating the sensations she would feel from Olivia's mouth very soon. With Olivia pushing her legs apart, Janet felt the coolness in the air touch her pussy realizing how aroused she was. Olivia saw the salivating pussy juices stretch and snap across Janet's glistening labia.

"Ohhh...!" Janet moaned and quickly covered her mouth with her hands upon feeling Olivia take her clit into her mouth.

She moaned and squirmed at the intense sensation, but Olivia held her down and slurping and sucking on Janet's clit. Olivia took in Janet's slippery labia into her mouth and sucked it through bringing her taut clit into her mouth until it dropped off from the bottom of her lip. She repeated the process over and over tasted and ringing Janet's pussy juices off of her pink flesh, while tantalizing her clit at each pass.

Janet moaned and stifled her screams with her hands, but the moans could still be heard from outside the bedroom. Olivia didn't mind as her entire staff knew why she was here and what her duty was, but her attempt at discretion made her all the more arousing to have and she concentrated on Janet's clit flicking her tongue over it like a snake testing the air.

Janet began panting hard and short breaths and opened her eyes wide. She felt her body past the point of no return and saw the crystal chandelier overhead giving off its warm light and sparkling colors against the crystals while feeling her clit growing tighter and tighter like a spotlight being dialed down to the focus of a pinhead.

"AAaauuuuuuuuuggghhhhhhh..." Janet moaned into her hands with a feeling of relief, embarrassment and pleasure all rolled into one.

Janet's body shuddered uncontrollably from the orgasm and shied away from Olivia's probing tongue as much as she could. Janet moaned aching at the oversensitivity she felt, but dared not to protest Olivia's aroused advances, yet after much squirming and aching, Olivia relented.

Olivia looked at Janet's quivering body seeing her chest rising and falling from her labored breathing. She scooted up next to her and looked at her glowing face.

"I'm sorry for being so fast. I couldn't hold it any longer."

"Don't apologize for coming. Only apologize if you don't come, understand?"

"Oh. I understand. Thank you."

"Are you thanking me for the advice or are you thanking me for making you come?"

Olivia met Janet's eyes and saw her relax and crack a small smile, "Both." She said and they shared a smile together with Olivia placing her hand on Janet's cheek.

Olivia came down and kissed Janet and slipped her tongue inside her mouth, which Janet accepted willingly. They kissed and caressed for a good moment and Janet felt nothing but bliss and comfort until Olivia stopped and broke off. She looked across the room at the gold antique clock spinning its wheels under the clock face and then she sighed.

"Do you have to leave?" Janet said.

"I have a call in a few minutes."

Olivia saw the look of dejection on Janet's face that surprised her. If anything, she thought she would be happy to have such a short night. "Don't worry. We'll schedule another time. One where I'll have more time. Maybe even an entire weekend."

"I'd enjoy that ma'am. I'll look forward to it." Janet said smiling.

Olivia brushed Janet's cheek with her hand and Janet held her and smiled at her tender gesture. "You still have a few minutes, don't you ma'am?"

"Yes."

"Well, if you'd like...I am...at your service?" Janet said uncertain and shy, but Olivia smiled knowing what she meant.

"What do you propose, little sweetie."

Janet shrugged her shoulders, "I can make you come?"

"In a few minutes?"

"I can try."

Olivia smiled and pulled her panties off. Janet watched and prepared herself while Olivia straddled over Janet's mouth and instantly felt Janet's tongue on her pussy.

Olivia giggled and looked down at Janet's smiling eyes looking back at her. Janet spread Olivia's pussy with her hands and began licking the inside of her pussy just below her clit. It was a nice dull sensation that aroused her gradually rather than shocking her sensations. The slow build of her orgasm felt good and it felt like progress was being made rather than just rowing in a circle.

"Yeah." Olivia said feeling her nipples tingle in arousal.

Janet's cute eyes looked on with her head slight bobbing up and down with the strokes of her tongue slipping out from under her clit and under her hood into her clit.

"Oh, yeah." Olivia said feeling another woman pleasuring her.

Janet was more girl than woman, or at least that how she was perceived. She looked young and innocent and being a virgin just yesterday, both boxes were checked. Although, this wasn't the first time Olivia had been with a woman, it had certainly been quite a long time since the last time before Janet. As she grew older and wiser and more important, she saw as more of a bi-curious phase in her life, but looking at Janet munching away at her pussy looked and felt right. It could be a guy eating her pussy just the same, but instead it was cute flat chested scrawny girl that was taking her to pussy to town.

"Mmmm..." Olivia moaned with her eyes closed.

Janet felt Olivia's body shudder over her and quickened her pace digging in deeper. Olivia moaned acknowledging Janet's tongue. The strong and tough woman that Olivia was and presented herself as was gone from her face as she looked soft and relaxed. She realized what Olivia was buying her time.

Janet bore down harder into Olivia and began humming as she ate Olivia's pussy. "MMmmm...Mmmmm..." she murmured with a furrowed brow.

Olivia felt the frenzied pace arousing her clit quickening her orgasm, but the lustful sounds Janet made munching on her pussy, aroused her body and engorged her nipples and clit all at once. She took her nipples in her fingers and pinched them hard as her clit twirled around Janet's tongue and sent a wave of pleasure that washed across her entire body.

"Ahhh..AAauuugghhhh..." Olivia moaned hard and leaned over holding herself up on the bed.