The Adventures of Janet Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"MMmmmm..." Janet said and sucked hard into Olivia's clit until she pushed Janet's head back.

"Too much, little sweetie." Olivia said trying to catch her breath and rolled on to her back. She relaxed her body and let the orgasm ripple over her.

Janet turned over to look at Olivia and saw her eyes closed with a little smirk on her face. She scooted up beside her, but said nothing not wanting to disturb her, but Olivia opened her eyes and stared at Janet.

"What else can I do to keep Margritte from booking her with someone else?" Olivia thought. She looked at Janet's young face knowing many people personally that would find her extremely attractive. "I really should just buy her out." She thought, but knew that would take a considerable amount out of her annual budget.

"Are you upset with me, ma'am?" Janet said as Olivia had narrowed her eyes unaware in thought.

"Oh, no. I just realized I have to get ready for my call." Oliva said and rose to her feet.

The two women got dressed and Olivia headed to the bathroom to freshen up her face.

"Thank you for your time, my dear. We should have more time the next time we meet. Until then, little sweetie, you may go now."

"Oh. Okay. I can stay if you'd like."

Olivia paused at the thought, "I don't know how long I'll be. It could be short, but it'll probably be at least an hour if not longer."

"I don't mind waiting if it's okay with you. I mean, you've already paid for my time anyway."

Olivia sighed, but smiled at the same time, "You are very gracious and considerate. Thank you, but it'll be late and I'm already tired. There's no need for you to have a long day too. I appreciate your thought though."

"Okay. Thank you again for everything. Thank you for the ballet lessons and thank you..." Janet said, "thank you for being so kind to me."

"You're welcome little sweetie. Now go home and have a good night." Olivia said and waved her hand to shoo her out.

"Okay. Good night, ma'am." She said with a smile and left the bedroom closing the door behind her.

"Perfect timing." Jessica said at the end of the hall.

Janet was startled and felt a cold sweat wash over her. She looked over at Jessica's smiling face masking the wickedness behind it. "I assume Olivia is getting ready for her call in a few minutes?" Jessica said.

Janet nodded.

"Come here." Jessica said.

Janet hesitated for a moment knowing that Olivia was just inside, but also know if she dawdled for too long, it'll only bring out Jessica's ire upon herself and stepped over and stopped in front of her. Jessica leaned in and smelled the air around Janet's face and stood up again.

"Well it you do have a talent for something." Jessica said, but Janet just cast her eyes downward in shame, "Go wait downstairs. I'll be there soon."

Janet attempted to walk by Jessica, but she caught her by her blouse and clutched it in her fist, "Are you forgetting something?" she said and saw the anger and contempt growing on Janet's face and slapped her with the palm of her right hand across her cheek. Janet stumbled to the side from the force of the blow and clutched her face with her hand.

"I said are your forgetting something?" Jessica said again but with an even toned anger.

"Yes ma'am. I'll wait for you downstairs."

"Go." Jessica said glaring at her with cock of her head towards the stairs.

Janet strode away and descended down the stairs. She looked at the entrance door and thought about running out, but she was stuck miles away from home without any means of getting there. She sat down on the sofa and did her best to hold back her sobs. Sitting down waiting for Jessica to come back, she ran through what Jessica might do to her. Ideas ranged from being whipped and caned or some other form of pain.

"I know it'll hurt, but it wouldn't be all night long. I can bear it for a time." She thought doing her best to steel her emotions and yet she still looked over at the door knowing her freedom was just a few steps away. If she did leave, she knew it would be a very long walk home not to mention the possible repercussions it would have the next time her services would be called upon. Weighing the outcomes in her head, she flip flopped back and forth and finally stood up ready to leave, but as quickly as she rose, she sat back down as she saw Jessica descending the stairs.

Jessica walked over to her and glared down at Janet for a long time making her look away.

"Let's go."

"Yes ma'am." She said making sure this time to acknowledge her command and rose to her feet.

She followed Jessica out of the house and over to her silver Porsche Cayenne. She unlocked the doors and told Janet to get in. She obeyed and acknowledged her and they sped off into the street. Janet looked around in the car limiting her head movements as much as she could with the scent of new car in the area. The tan leather seats warmed underneath her as Jessica drove fast down the boulevard.

"Take your skirt off and masturbate for me." Jessica said.

Janet looked over at Jessica who didn't take her eyes off the road, "You mean right now?"

"Yes. Right now."

Janet hesitated for a moment, but caught herself quickly, "Yes ma'am." She said and reached behind her to unzip her skirt. She fumbled around trying to get her fingers on the zipper and caused a reaction from Jessica.

"Either take it off right now, or I will slice it off you with my knife. You hear me?!"

"Yes ma'am. I'm sorry."

Janet hastened her attempt, but still was unable to grip the zipper when Jessica reached over and gripped her blouse into her fist and yanked her forward hard. As she leaned over her waist, Jessica shoved the back of her neck further down over her legs raising her off the seat.

"It's right here, you dumb cunt!" Jessica unzipped Janet's skirt and then grabbed her bloused from the back and yanked her back upright on the seat. "You should be able to do the rest on your own now."

Frazzled and scared and the violent tousle in Jessica's hand, she was surprised to see Jessica appear and sound only slightly annoyed. "Y-yes ma'am." She said and removed her skirt.

"Now open your legs and masturbate for me."

In the dark night, Janet's skinny white legs parted wide and her right hand dipped in between her legs and began to swirl over her clit.

"That's it, you fucking slut. Get yourself off. Feel your nakedness with me." Jessica took her eyes off the road to steal glances over at Janet. "Go ahead and take that shirt off too."

"My shirt?"

"You heard me. Take it off."

"Yes, ma'am." Janet began unbuttoning her shirt and glanced out the window. The car was higher than a regular car and it was dark so hopefully nobody would notice her. She removed it from her arms and scooted lower into the seat and resumed her masturbating as Jessica reached over and took her nipple into her hand and began tugging on it enough to make Janet wince.

"Masturbate hard, slut because I want you to come before we get home."

"I'll try." Janet said and began swirling her hand harder, but the stress and anxiety was so distracting, nothing was going to happen anytime soon.

As they drove on in silence, minutes passed and Janet continued her relentless effort, but felt still a great distance from an orgasm. "Well?" Jessica said and startling Janet still masturbating.

"I'm trying." She said hoping Jessica wouldn't be upset.

"Is that the way you 'try'? By being a sniveling little cunt? Is it?"

"No ma'am. I'm trying. Really." Janet said on the brink of tears.

"Don't!" Jessica said raising her pointed finger at Janet, "Don't start crying again. What do you think you signed up for? Who do you think you're offering your services to, huh? I don't care if you popped your cherry just yesterday. You knew what you were signing up for. Would you call your behavior, professional? Would Margritte?"

Janet took everything Jessica said and held back her tears. The fear of being abuses changed to the fear of losing this job. This opportunity. She realized that Jessica knew Margritte placed her with Olivia, but, she thought, did Margritte even know who Jessica was?

"I didn't tell her about you. Should I have, ma'am?" Jessica heard the contempt in Janet's voice and looked over at her and saw her damp eyes were narrowed with anger. The usual meekness from her high pitched voice was oddly missing. Yet Jessica only smiled back seemingly approving of her demeanor. "Did I tell you to stop? Keep masturbating."

Janet said nothing but did as she was commanded. It was another 10 to 15 minutes with Jessica speeding quickly down the streets with Janet breathing hard and masturbating continuously the whole time until they reached their destination. They drove into a quiet and upscale neighborhood and Jessica drove up a long driveway and stopped to allow the garage door to open.

"Did I tell you to slow down?"

"No ma'am."

The car moved forward and Jessica turned the engine off with the garage door closing behind them. Jessica turned her body toward Janet and turned on the dome light of the car with her full attention on Janet. Noticing Jessica's eyes on her, Janet made the effort to speed her orgasm along. After a long minute of vigorous effort, Jessica told her to stop and get out of the car. They both stepped out and Janet began putting her clothes back on when Jessica stepped over to her side.

"Did I tell you to put your clothes back on?" she said with distinct glare of annoyance.

"No ma'am."

"Then why are you doing it?"

Janet said nothing, but grudgingly shrugged her shoulders. Jessica took a step closer to Janet and look down at her until she couldn't look back anymore. When she looked away, she instantly felt the back of Jessica's hand strike the side of her face. As she stumbled over to the side, Jessica grabbed her by the neck and stood her up in front of her. She looked up at her clutching the side of her face with a touch of fear, but no tears in sight. A little smirk crept in on Jessica's face and she stepped over to the clothes dryer and knelt down to open the drawer beneath. As she stood up, she closed the drawer with her foot and turned to face Janet holding what looked like a black handkerchief dangling in her right hand.

"Come here."

Janet stepped over to her and as she got to arms reach of her, Jessica took her by her shoulders and spun her around. She folded the handkerchief three times and wrapped it over Janet's eyes and tied a tight double knot behind her head. Janet felt herself spun around again and Jessica grasping her wrist tight and began tugging her as she walked. Janet felt them step up and into the house feeling the warm air on her skin and cold tile on her feet. The made a right turn and then a left turn and then she heard a door being opened. Jessica pulled her along and the air was again cold as stumbled down a flight of cold concrete steps.

"I'm in her basement." She thought feeling even more scared than she was a minute ago.

Jessica stopped and let go of Janet's wrist. She couldn't see any light past the blindfold, but heard Jessica rummaging through something with the sound of clinking chains. When Jessica came back to Janet, she lifted Janet's wrists lifted and held in front of her and then felt the rope wrapping around one of her wrists over and over again and then the same on her other wrists until they were bounded tight together.

"What are you going to do to me?" She said with the fear of the unknown filling her head with sadistic ideas.

"Did I say you could ask questions? Don't!"

Janet didn't hear any echo or any sound of space in the room. The wild ideas passed through her head freely.

Janet's arms were hoisted up into the air and lifted her up on to her toes. The next thing she felt was the same rope wrapping down just above her right ankle and soon felt her leg being hoisted up to her side into the air as well. She began sobbing unable to contain herself any longer as she stood dangling on her toes on one foot.

"Please," Janet said, "don't hurt me. I'll do what you want willingly. I won't say a word. I promise ma'am. Please."

Jessica had heard many pleas similar to the one Janet made and she could tell that Janet was being sincere. If she was able to see Jessica, she would've seen her smiling from ear to ear, but she only felt Jessica's finger tilt her chin up and lean forward beside her and said, "Yes. I know you will."

To be continued.