The Adventures of John Law Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, I just wanted you to see how amazing it feels to have someone make love to you with their mouth," she replied. "Now it's your turn to please me, son."

She had me get up so she could take my spot, lying on my bed with her head on the pillow and her legs open for me. She started with a basic anatomy lesson. My mother had me lie on my stomach between her legs as her index finger lovingly showed me the outer and inner lips of her pussy and her throbbing little clitoris. Then she had me feel around inside her with my fingers until I found that magical little knot of sensitive tissue.

"There!" she panted. "That's my g-spot, right there. Ohhh, that's just perfect. When you rub it gently with your fingers like that, it feels amazing. Now, once you have found a woman's g-spot, if you can angle your cock to stroke it while you fuck her...oh!" She shivered and came on my fingers.

I realized this was some potent knowledge to have. At least two of my friends had scoffed and said that the g-spot was a "myth," but now I knew better. Mom had me gently lick the outer lips of her pussy, then her clit.

"You don't want to dive right in and lick there too roughly," she gasped. "It's really sensitive and you need to be gentle. If you take your time and make love to that little button with your lips and tongue, it gives a woman pleasure like you felt when I sucked your dick."

I nodded but did not stop. I loved watching my mom's face when my she came. It made me feel incredibly powerful. She was too sensitive for me to keep doing it right after she came, so I went back to gently licking around those puffy outer lips again. When she was ready, I lapped at her clit again while stroking her g-spot with two fingers. Her entire body damn near exploded off the bed when she came that time.

When she finally recovered, she was staring down at my face. I was planting soft kisses on her pussy with one finger still inside her. She was on fire with arousal.

"Johnny, I really need you to fuck me again!" she gasped.

She was so aroused that she came like crazy on my cock, over and over. I sucked her hard nipples and filled her with my hard cock. I think I managed to get the angle right so that the head of my cock was hitting her g-spot with shallow thrusts. She drenched me with her juices, and then pulled my ass toward her.

"Oh, God!" she cried out. "Come for me, baby! I need you to fuck me hard and fill my pussy with your cum!"

Her molten pussy gripped me the entire time I pounded her. Unlike the previous week, she really wanted me to give it to her fast and hard. That pushed me over the edge again really fast. I kissed her mouth and she kissed me back eagerly while my dick erupted inside her.

This time, she invited me to join her in the shower. I got to be intimately familiar with her body as I scrubbed her with soap. She especially loved it when I soaped up her back and ran my nails up and down her skin. After that shower, we went back and changed my sheets. Then we lay in my bed together and kissed and fondled each other until she had to get ready for work.

When she got home that evening, we once again acted like nothing had happened. However, I saw her looking at me with an aroused expression over the course of the week. When she came in with my morning coffee, she would smile down at me and lift up the hem of her nightie so I could see her wet pussy before she handed me the mug. We just didn't do anything until the next Saturday morning.

I awoke that morning to the marvelous sensation of my morning woody already deep inside a very wet pussy. I opened my eyes and my mother was riding me. Her breasts bounced enticingly in my face, still encased in her sheer nightie. She was looking at my face, but her mouth was open slightly. She was panting as she drove my cock in and out of her. I smiled up at her.

"Good morning, Mom," I said, licking my lips. "Is this part of my lesson for this week?"

"No," she gasped in reply. "I just saw your hard cock and wanted it inside me."

"Okay," I said simply.

I reached out to squeeze her hips and then reached around to cup her sweet ass. I could feel the muscles in her buttocks flexing as she worked her pussy up and down on me. She shuddered and came, and then slumped forward to lie on top of me. Her breathing was ragged in my ear and her hard nipples pressed into my chest. I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her. Even though we weren't fucking, it felt really good to feel her pussy wrapped around my dick.

She came in every Saturday after that and taught me another lesson. For instance, she taught me how to fuck doggie style and she taught me about cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. She seemed to enjoy it as much as I did. I never knew there were so many ways to fuck. Keep in mind, this was before computers and internet porn.

During the week, we acted normal with each other and never gave dad anything to be suspicious about. I couldn't find a job, so, after a couple of months of listening to my dad complain about me not pulling my weight around the house, I joined the Army and left home. But I left with the knowledge that I had a world-class sex education.

*****

This is in the first installment in The Adventures of John Law and the only one listed in the Incest/Taboo category. Look for Chapter 02 in the Erotic Couplings category.

12