The Adventures of John Law Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I asked if she was okay, and she took a minute to catch her breath before saying, "I have never had anyone eat my pussy like that. I apologize for ever doubting you."

I just smiled and said, "Oh, we haven't even started yet. By the way, how much time do we have?"

She said her husband wouldn't be home for at least six hours, so I had her lay down on the bed. I opened her legs and got between them, took my dick in my hand and ran the tip up and down her slit a couple of times, even though I knew she was already very lubricated. I started pumping in and out, giving her longer thrusts and then backing off. She was pushing her ass off the bed and meeting my crotch with hers as if trying to get more of my dick in her. I started pumping the full length in and moving back and forth while also rubbing her clit with my thumb. She had a massive orgasm and bit my shoulder which hurt like hell, but I didn't mind.

After several more orgasms from her, I told her I was going to come and she screamed, "Yes, yes, give it to me."

I didn't ask her where she wanted it since she didn't seem to mind me cumming in her pussy, so I gave her everything I had. I collapsed next to her, with both of us trying to catch our breath.

She started to laugh, and I looked over at her and asked, "Everything okay?"

She said, "More than okay. That's the best fuck I have ever had, and it came from a 19-year-old kid. I'm not even going to ask you where you learned to fuck like that, I'm just glad you were willing to make me feel like a woman again."

I wasn't happy with being called a kid, but I let it slide. I asked her if she thought she might want to do it again in a few minutes, and she smiled at me with a sparkle in her eye, and then said, "I would like that very much."

She then rolled over and gave me a deep kiss that almost took my breath away. After she broke away, she started to fondle my dick and said, "Let me see if I can get this thing back up." With that, she kneeled down and ran her tongue up and down the shaft several times before taking it in her mouth.

She had me hard again in short order and she said, "I want you to fuck me from behind. I haven't done that since college, but I always loved it."

I told her I would take her however she wanted me to. I told her I was here to please her, not to please me, even though she really pleased me. She got up on her knees and looked back at me before saying, "Fuck me hard."

I didn't need any more encouragement. I fucked her hard and long causing her to orgasm several more times before cumming in her cunt again.

As we were getting cleaned up, she said, "I never in a million years thought I would be saying this after seeing you walk in my house today, but I want to see you again. You can fuck me anytime you want to. Would you be willing to do that, or are you tired of this old lady?"

I pulled her to me and kissed her before whispering in her ear, "I have told you several times today, you are not old. You are as sexy and desirable as any woman I know. I would love to see you again."

I then explained to her the same thing I had explained to the others about my work schedule. I told her I would love to fuck her every day, but I didn't think I could keep up with her. This woman needed her ego stroked and I was trying to do that. I made the same deal with her that I made with the others. I told her I could come see her every Thursday if that was convenient for her. She jumped at that offer and said she would be waiting with baited breath before she could see me again.

I then told her that I was very discreet, and I would never tell anyone about our arrangement. I also told her not to think I was being rude if I saw her on Post and I ignored her. I said I didn't want to put her in a situation where she would have to explain who I was and how she knew me.

Before I left, she grabbed my head and pulled me to her to give me a very deep, passionate kiss before saying, "Thank you!"

On Friday I called the next name on the list, Elizabeth. After explaining who I was, she asked me to come over. When I got there, I noticed the sign over the door said LTCOL. I had just spent an afternoon with a Major's wife, and while she was older, she turned out to be an amazing fuck, so that's not what made me hesitant to knock on the door. The thing that had me worried was that I recognized the name. Not only was he my boss, he was my commanding officer's boss.

I worked for a Captain, my commanding officer. We both worked for the Provost Marshal, a Lieutenant Colonel, whose house I was now standing at. After thinking about it for a minute, I finally got the nerve to knock on the door. I was greeted by a very attractive brunette with sparkling green eyes. She was tall and had very large breasts that were pressing against a starched white dress shirt. She reminded me of one of those Hollywood starlets from the 40's and 50's.

Unlike the reception I had received from Susan the day before, my age didn't seem to matter to Elizabeth at all. She greeted me warmly with a very big smile. After I introduced myself, I stammered, "Listen Elizabeth, don't take this the wrong way, but I don't think I should be seeing you."

She looked at me with a sad face and asked, "It's because I'm too old for you, isn't it?"

I said, "You are not too old. I think you are a very attractive and desirable woman. The problem is, your husband is my boss. If he found out what I was doing, he would have me arrested, court-martialed, and thrown out of the Army.

She answered, "No he wouldn't. I wouldn't let him."

She took my hand and led me to the sofa in the living room. When we sat down, she said, "Let's talk for a while." I guess she noticed I looked nervous and worried because she said, "Don't worry. We have plenty of time. My husband is at the quarterly provost-marshal conference in Heidelberg. When they wrap up tonight, he will join his buddies for drinks at the Officer's Club. He won't be home until late tonight." She continued by asking, "How long have you been in the Army?"

When I told her about seven months she continued, "Let me explain something about the Army you may not be aware of. The Army is a dog-eat-dog organization. Everyone is trying to get ahead, and they will stop at nothing to get that next promotion. Because of that, officers are a bunch of kiss asses. The Lieutenant is trying to please the Captain, the Captain is trying to please the Major, the Major is trying to please the Lieutenant Colonel, and so on up the ladder. Because of that, if my husband called one of his Captains around 6:00 pm, and he was told the Captain had already left for the day, he would have him in his office the next day chewing him out. Officers get a fitness report. If they get one report that is not absolutely perfect, they can kiss their next promotion goodbye. My husband goes to work at 5:30 every morning and doesn't come home before 7:00 at night. So, there is zero percent chance he will catch us."

She continued, "But even if he did, he and I have both had a couple of extra-marital affairs. I know about his and I think he is probably aware of mine, but we never discuss it. Like I said, he is too busy kissing ass and trying to get his next promotion to worry about pleasing me, so I guess he just assumes I have sex with other men now and then. If he ever found out about us, I would not allow him to punish you. If he tried, I would tell him I was leaving him, and I would destroy his career by exposing his affairs to the General. So, put your mind at ease about that. Now, are you interested in pleasing an old woman like me?"

I had to give her the same speech I had given to Susan, telling her she was not old, I found her sexy, and would very much like to take her to bed. I then gave her my speech about not wanting to have sex but wanting to make love.

She chuckled and said, "Yeah, yeah Casanova. I've already heard about your charming ways. Just come with me and fuck me."

With that she led me to her bedroom and quickly got undressed. For an older woman, she had a great body. Nice tits, nice ass, with just a few visible stretch marks across a remarkably firm stomach. I got undressed and started to go down on her, as was my usual starting move, but she pulled me up next to her and said, "I know you are good at eating pussy, but I would rather have you start with the main event, if you don't mind."

I didn't mind at all, so I got between her open legs and started kissing her nipples while rubbing my dick along her pussy lips to make sure she was lubricated. After giving equal attention to both breasts, I pushed my cock into her pink folds and started slowly pushing in and out. Before long, she was pushing back with her hips trying to meet each of my thrusts. I noticed her breathing had increased and she was squeezing the back of my shoulders. While I could feel her juices on my dick, I had not noticed an orgasm yet. I decided I was going to have to up my game because I didn't want to disappoint her. I started changing my speed and the angle of my thrusts and I also reached down to find her clit and started rubbing it.

I was sweating before I felt her lift her ass and let out a loud moan, and then finally she said loudly, "I'm cumming!"

I continued pounding and I felt her shudder through another orgasm, although she wasn't as vocal this time. She let go of my shoulders and put her hands on my chest so she could push, and then she said, "Roll over. I want to get on top."

I rolled over so she could ride me cowgirl style. She bounced up and down pushing my dick in about as deep as it would go until she had two more orgasms. I finally couldn't hold on anymore, so I warned her I was going to come.

She yelled, "Go ahead baby, give it to me. Let me feel your hot cum in me."

That was all I could take. I shot a massive load into her cunt, and in a minute, I could feel it dripping out onto my pubic hair. She was laying on my chest with her head next to mine, breathing hard. She finally let out a short laugh and said, "Damn, that was pretty fucking good. You definitely didn't disappoint."

She told me to wait there and she would be back in a minute. I heard her in the bathroom and heard the water running. A few minutes later she came back with a warm wash cloth and thoroughly cleaned me off.

She said she had already cleaned herself and then asked, "Are you still interested in eating my pussy?"

I just smiled and told her to lay down. I got between her legs and gave her pussy a good tongue lashing. I felt her come at least twice before she told me she couldn't take any more. I lay down beside her and put my arm around her, pulling her head into my shoulder.

She seemed to like the intimacy and I was afraid she was going to fall asleep, but she finally said, "I mentioned that I have had a couple of affairs in the past. I was never in love with anyone but my husband. We have had a good marriage, but between the stress of his job and being tired when he comes home, our sex life is just not what it once was. When Cindi approached me about you, I was very hesitant, but I finally thought it couldn't hurt. If I could have someone with no emotional ties, and who could provide me with great sex, then why not. I have to admit you have made me very happy today. I haven't had sex that good in... I can't even remember. Thank you."

I said, "That sounds kind of final. Does that mean this was just a one-time thing?"

She seemed a little surprised, but she answered, "Well, I just thought you wouldn't be interested in having an affair with someone as old as me."

Just like I had done with Susan, I knew she needed a little ego boost, so I told her, "Elizabeth, you are not old. You are very sensual, have a great body, and anyone would be lucky to get the chance to be your lover. I very much enjoyed our time together, and I would very much like to do it again. However, I have to tell you, I still feel a little nervous being here knowing you are my boss's wife."

She smiled at me and her eyes were sparkling as she answered, "First, call be Beth, and second, you are very sweet. You are much more mature than your age would suggest. If you would be willing, I wouldn't mind getting together from time to time. I'm not a sex-starved woman, but I do like having someone who can make me orgasm once in a while. How would I let you know I would like to see you?"

I offered to come see her every Friday, but she said she couldn't handle that. She thought about it for a minute and then asked if I could drop by every other Friday, and I agreed.

She then got up on her knees and said, "Now, I don't want you to feel nervous, so how about letting me calm you down."

With that, she gave me a very good, sloppy blowjob. When she had finished drinking all my cum, I asked her, "Beth, earlier you said you knew I was charming and that I was a good pussy eater. Did you hear that from Cindi or someone else?"

She told me she had heard it from Cindi and from Karen and Betsy. I told her that sort of upset me and made me even more apprehensive that not only her husband would find out, but the other's would too. I said, "I will tell you the same thing I told the others. I am very discreet and would never tell anyone about what we are doing. I also explained that if I saw them in public, I would not acknowledge them so they would not have to explain to others who I was. I sort of expected they would be just as discreet."

She laughed and patted my arm and then said, "Baby, you can't keep anything a secret among the officer's wives, but I can assure you, it is only discussed within a small social circle. We are friends and share everything. That's how Cindi knew we didn't have a satisfactory sex life. We know who we can confide in and who never to tell anything. Don't worry. Your, and our, secret is safe."

She led me to the door where I gave her a long, passionate kiss, and told her I would see her the same time in two weeks.

I spent the weekend working out at the gym with weights and practicing martial arts on the heavy bag. I only had one more name on my list, so on Monday morning I called Jennifer. When I told her who I was, she told me to come over. When I got there, I noticed it was another Captain's house.

When Jennifer opened the door, I couldn't believe my eyes. She looked like one of the High School cheerleaders I had fantasized about, but never got the chance to date. She was about 5'2", 120 pounds, with reddish brown hair and hazel eyes. She looked like she was about 18 or 19, but I knew she had to be older since she was married to a Captain. She had about a 36-24-35 body with smooth, toned legs. She was wearing a short purple silk robe that showed off her legs and plenty of cleavage, and she was barefoot. I couldn't help but stare.

Finally, I stammered, "Hi, uh, I'm, uh, John."

She giggled and said, "I hope so. I would hate to think I answered the door like this for anyone else."

She asked me if I wanted something to drink, and when I told her no, she took my hand and led me down the hall to her bedroom. She said, "I was getting worried. I didn't think you were going to call me."

When I looked confused, she explained, "I know you have already seen some of my friends, and I was hoping you didn't forget about me. I have been looking forward to this ever since Cindi told me about you."

To prove her point, she took off the robe revealing she was completely nude. She said, "Get undressed John and relax."

I quickly did just that and then walked to her, took her in my arms, and gave her a warm, deep kiss.

We sat on the bed and I gently pushed her back so her feet were still on the floor. I dropped to my knees and buried my face in her warm, delicious cunt and started lapping like a kitten drinking milk. Her little ass was wiggling all over the bed and she was making moaning sounds as well as little gasps. When I felt that I had licked every surface of her pussy, I licked her clit and then sucked it between my lips. She let out a deep sound like she was in pain and brought her feet up around my head. As I continued, her gasps became louder and her hips started bucking harder.

I felt her heels dig in behind my neck as she hissed, "I'm cumming. Oh god, I'm cumming...YESSS!"

I lapped up her sweet tasting juices before moving up on the bed and laying her down next to me.

I was just trying to catch my breath when she let out a short laugh and said, "Shit. You have been here for five minutes and you managed to make me cum twice. I haven't done that in over a year, and certainly not that fast. What else you got?"

I said, "Glad you liked it, but I think we can manage more than two."

She pulled me to her and said, "Prove it."

I rolled over on top of her and rubbed my dick up and down her very wet slit, and then pressed in about half way. She let out a big breath like someone had punched her in the stomach and pulled me to her with her hands on the back of my shoulders. She said, "Damn, that feels good."

I continued pumping in and out for a minute and then pulled almost all the way out before pushing all the way in.

She let out a muffled scream and said, "Fuck, I'm cumming again."

We went like that for at least 45 minutes, during which time she climaxed at least four more times. When I felt I couldn't take it anymore, I told her I was going to come and asked her where she wanted it.

She surprised me by saying, "On my tits! Come on my tits!"

I stroked a few more times before pulling out and shooting my cum all over her magnificent tits. After we had time to catch our breath, she told me to come with her to the bathroom where she pushed me in the shower and climbed in behind me. We lathered each other and made sure all the important parts were clean before drying each other off.

She took me back to the bed and told me to wait. She then padded down the hall, completely nude. When she came back, she had two bottles of cold beer.

We drank about half before I asked, "Can I ask you something?" She said sure, so I asked, "You are about the most beautiful, sexy woman I have ever met. I am usually pretty confident around women, but I thought I was going to cum on myself when I saw you. Surely you could have any man you wanted. Cindi told me she wanted me to help some of her friends who were sexually frustrated. How could you possibly be frustrated?"

She thought about it for a minute before saying, "Yeah, there are a lot of guys who would like to get in my pants, but they are all a bunch of assholes. If I fucked one of the guys that hung out in the Officer's Club, two things would happen. First, they probably wouldn't last five minutes and definitely wouldn't worry about me reaching a climax, and second, they would brag about it to all their buddies and it would probably get back to my husband. I can't risk that. As for being frustrated, I love my husband and we had great sex when we were in college and after we got married, but he works long hours now and worries about impressing his superiors so much that when he gets home he just wants to eat dinner and go to bed. He's usually too tired and stressed to have sex. We still occasionally have sex on the weekend, but the spark just isn't there anymore. I had more orgasms today than I have had in...well, I'm not sure I have ever had that many orgasms in one day."

She then leaned over and kissed me while pushing her tongue in my mouth and letting it play around with mine. We finished our beers and she got a big grin on her face.

She said, "Now that we have had a rest, do you think you're up for another romp?"

I didn't answer, I just pushed her back on the bed and started my oral ministrations again. After I ensured she had climaxed, I moved up and began to fuck her slowly at first, and then gradually increasing depth and speed. She had two more orgasms before I felt my balls filling up.