The Adventures of John Law Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What Katie lacked in experience she more than made up for in enthusiasm. She was soon sucking me like her favorite lollipop while receiving encouragement from Beth. I had to stop her before I shot my load in her mouth.

I told her, "That feels really good, but if you want me to make love to you again, you need to stop."

She looked disappointed at first until it registered that I was going to fuck her again, so she took it out, said, "Okay," and then lay back on the bed.

Since I was there to please, I asked, would you like me to start with oral again, or do you want me to ..."

I couldn't finish the question because she was practically shouting, "No! I want you to put your cock in me and fuck me. I need to feel it in me again!" So, I did just that.

When I was leaving, Beth stopped me and gave me a very wet kiss and whispered, "Thank you for doing that for me. I will see you next week and I promise I will reward you."

I gave her a quick peck on her lips and said, "No thanks needed. I was happy to do it."

Before I knew it, Katie was standing in front of me and pulling my head toward her. She gave me another deep kiss and said, "Thank you again for everything. Do you think I could see you again?"

I told her, "Anytime you want to I would be more than happy to see you again. Your mom knows how to get in touch with me."

With that, she kissed me again, and I had to leave before I made a fool out of myself. I swear, I was ready to drop to my knees right there and ask her to marry me. However, being the realist that I am, I just smiled and walked out the door.

Things went along fine in my life for several more months. I continued to have fantastic sex at least four days a week. I continued seeing Beth every other Friday, and Katie came home for the Thanksgiving holidays which allowed us to hook up twice. She seemed happier and much more confident.

To be continued.