The Adventures of John Law Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I told her I would come soon and asked, "You want it on your tits again?"

She actually growled when she told me yes, so when I felt I couldn't hold it any longer, I pulled out and sprayed her tits with my hot cum.

She looked at me with lust in her eyes and said, "I can't believe you can do that."

I was confused, so I asked, "Do what?"

She answered, "How can you make me cum so many times but not cum yourself until you know I'm ready?"

I started to tell her that I liked to please the women I am with but decided to make it more personal. I said, "I like sex, but what I like more is pleasing you. I think you like sex too, but you just haven't enjoyed it in a while. You are so beautiful and sexy, and it would be a crime to have sex with you for my own gratification but to not make sure you got as much out of it as I did. I am just grateful, and I feel very lucky that you would allow me to make love to you."

She had tears in her eyes, and she looked like she wanted to say something. Instead she just kissed me softly and said, "You're so sweet. Thank you."

Before I left, I told her my now well-rehearsed speech about my discretion, not acknowledging her in public, and offering a weekly service. She thanked me for my concern and said she would very much like to see me once a week.

I finally discovered why these beautiful, sexy women were sexually frustrated. The one thing they had in common was they were married to officers. That's not to disparage officers, it's just, as Elizabeth had explained to me, they were trying really hard to impress their superiors and were trying to get promoted. They worked long hours and were under a lot of pressure, so they were usually exhausted by the time they got home. That didn't bode well for their performance in the bedroom. I was just a happy-go-lucky guy who didn't have a care in the world. I did my job to the best of my ability, I always made sure I had a haircut and looked good in uniform, and I didn't give my superiors any reason to think I deserved punishment.

When I was in Basic and AIT, I was chosen to attend a presentation about Officer Candidate School. There were about 100 of us at the presentation and we were told we had scored high enough on our tests that we could become an officer. My dad and my older brother had both told me a Second Lieutenant was lower than whale shit, so I turned it down. I'm glad I did.

Oh, in case I didn't mention it before, I was an MP. I worked four shifts of three days each: 7:00 am to 3:00 pm, 3:00 pm to 11:00 pm, 11:00 pm to 7:00 am, and then I was off for three days. Some of the guys in my unit were married and liked to be home with their family at night and some of the guys were young and liked to chase pussy at night, so I had talked to my Sergeant and asked him if I could have the permanent night shift. He was the one who had allowed me to fuck Cindi, and I knew that since she had left, he was banging another officer's wife, and he was aware of what I was doing. He approved, so when I got off at 7:00 am, I ate a big breakfast for strength and then grabbed a few hours of sleep.

That left my late morning and afternoons free, just in case you were wondering how I had the time to devote to these lonely wives. I had never been asked where I worked, and I never volunteered the information. I never even gave them my last name. To them I was just John. Another reason I like working late night was because I sometimes worked gate duty, and I really didn't want to be recognized by any of the ladies I was servicing.

I always wanted to learn martial arts, but my parents couldn't afford the lessons. One of the jocks I used to lift weights with taught me a few simple moves. Then when I was in Basic Training, I learned simple unarmed defense and in MP School I had learned more advanced training. I was going to the gym every night to continue my weight training and I saw a notice on the bulletin board announcing free Tae-Kwon-Do lessons two nights a week. I started taking the lessons and skipped two nights of weight training. I really enjoyed the lessons and I was really getting a good workout. If I was going to keep up with a bunch of cock-hungry women, I would need to stay in shape.

I continued with my workouts in the gym, both with weights and martial arts, and I still had to participate in our morning runs and calisthenics, so I was in the best shape of my life. I was also very happy, or maybe I should say satisfied. I was having great sex every day during the week with five different, very beautiful and very sexy women. What else could a 19-year-old guy ask for?

I had been fucking these lovely ladies for about three months and their enthusiasm never seemed to slow down. I know mine didn't. Occasionally they would ask me to do something special, like different positions or spanking, and one who will remain nameless, even asked me to tie her up. I was happy I was able to keep them satisfied. I only had to miss seeing one of them once because of my work schedule, and twice I was told they had to miss a week due to their schedule. I was still seeing Elizabeth every other Friday, and I had started to get a little more comfortable with fucking my boss's wife. One Friday as I was getting ready to leave, she asked me if I could come back the next Friday. I told her that wouldn't be a problem.

When I returned the next Friday, Elizabeth was conservatively dressed. She greeted me with a kiss and asked if I would like something to drink. Since I knew we had all day, I told her I would take a beer if she had one, so she went to the refrigerator and came back with two beers. She then led me into the living room and asked me to have a seat on the sofa.

She said, "I need to talk to you about something."

I was thinking this couldn't be good. Either she was going to tell me her husband knew she was having an affair, or she was going to tell me she couldn't see me again. Either way, it wasn't going to be good for me.

She took my hand, looked me in the eyes, and said, "John, I'm old enough to be your mother, but you make me feel like a young girl again. I have never felt so sexually satisfied as I do now, and it's all because of you. I swear, if we were the same age, I would be tempted to leave my husband and marry you."

She blushed like she was embarrassed for admitting that, but she continued, "You are the sweetest, kindest, caring man I have ever met." She seemed nervous and acted like she was searching for the right words when she said, "I need your help with something really important. I know I shouldn't bother you with my problems, but I know you are the only man alive who can help me. Please don't feel obligated to me, and feel free to say no if you don't want to do it."

I was feeling nervous but I was also curious so I said, "Beth, I will do whatever I can to help you. Just tell me what you need."

She let out a long sigh before saying, "I have a 19-year-old daughter who is in college. She is home on spring break, and we have had some very long talks. She said every guy she has met seems to want to get in her pants, but none of them know how to treat a woman. They fumble around and are anxious to get their rocks off, but they don't have a clue how to please a woman. She has only gone out with one boy more than once, but he was like all the rest and she dumped him. She is frustrated. She admitted that she has played around with her dorm mate, and they are able to give each other an orgasm, so now she thinks she is a lesbian. I told her she just hasn't met the right guy yet. I hope you won't be mad at me, but I told her about us."

I got very nervous. I asked, "What if she tells your husband?"

She smiled, squeezed my hand, and replied, "She has never been close to her dad. He was very tough on her when she was growing up, and he neglected her, much like he did me. We have always been very close. That's why we can tell each other anything. Don't worry, she won't tell him."

I was still confused, so I asked, "So, what is it you want from me?"

I was shocked when she said, "I want you to show her how a man should treat a woman. I want you to show her that all men aren't assholes; she just needs to find the right one. And, I want you to please her the way you do me."

I couldn't speak. I just sat there with my mouth open.

Beth finally broke the spell by squeezing my hand again and asking in a low, breathy voice, "Will you do that for me John?"

I took a big swig of my beer and just shook my head yes. She put her hand behind my head and pulled me to her so she could give me the most sensual kiss I had ever had.

She looked at me with those beautiful sparkling eyes and said, "Thank you. I promise to make it worth your while." With that she said in a loud voice, "Katie, come in here please."

I was once again shocked to learn her daughter had been waiting out of sight down the hall. My shock turned to arousal as soon as she walked into the room. She was fairly tall, but not like a basketball player, and not thin, but rather very well proportioned. She was wearing athletic shorts and a T-shirt, so it was very easy to see she had a perfect body. Nice round tits, well rounded ass, and long toned legs. I later learned she played varsity volleyball, so that explained the athletic body and why I was practically drooling when she appeared before me. When I finally broke my gaze on her body and managed to move my eyes up to her head, I saw that she had the sparkling eyes of her mother and her hair, which was a shade lighter than her mother's, was straight and fell to just above her shoulders. She appeared to be very nervous and shy.

Her mother called her over to the sofa. She stood in front of me and I could smell her intoxicating perfume. I could also feel my dick getting hard.

Her mother introduced her to me, and I just stuttered, "Hi. V..very pleased to mm..meet you."

She seemed to lose a bit of her shyness, and she gave me a dazzling smile that almost melted my heart.

Beth suggested that we move to the bedroom, and I allowed them to go first because I wasn't sure I could move. I couldn't believe this woman who I had been having great sex with every other week for several months, was now offering her very sexy daughter to me. I finally cleared my head, got up off the sofa, and followed them down the hall to the bedroom. Beth told her daughter to get undressed, as she sat on a chair in the corner.

I looked at her and asked, "Wait, you're going to watch us?"

She just smiled and said, "Why, yes dear. Is there a problem?"

I replied, "No, I guess not. It's just that I have never had an audience before."

She explained that when she had discussed this with her daughter, they both agreed it would be better if she stayed in the room so Katie would feel more comfortable. With that settled, I turned toward the bed and noticed Katie had already taken her clothes off. I almost came on myself. She was absolutely gorgeous. It seemed that I was lagging behind, so I quickly shed my clothes.

I took her hands and guided her to the edge of the bed. I noticed she was staring at my cock which had quickly become fully erect.

I asked, "Are you a virgin?"

She giggled and said, "Oh, no. I've been with a couple of boys before, but I just didn't like it. The first time hurt, and it was quick. The second time didn't really hurt, but it was uncomfortable. I know from talking with my girlfriends that it is supposed to be pleasurable for both of us, but I have not experienced any pleasure. My roommate and I have played with each other and it feels better when we do it, but I just think I'm still missing something."

I said, "Katie, you are a beautiful woman and I feel very honored to have you and your mother trust me enough to teach or attempt to teach you about pleasurable sex. I want you to know that I have never taught a woman about sex before..."

Before I could finish, Beth said, "Don't sell yourself short, John. You taught me about sex, and I thought I knew it all!"

I thanked her and continued, "As I was saying, I have never taught a woman about sex before, but I was taught by a very experienced woman how to treat a woman and make sure we were both receiving pleasure. The first time I was between a woman's legs, I thought I was supposed to stick my dick in her and start pumping. She taught me to slow down and take my time. The point is, all boys are horny and inexperienced. They are going to do what they think they are supposed to do. Don't be afraid to take charge, tell them to slow down, and then tell them what you want them to do."

I had her lay back on the bed and I told her, "I am going to do some things that I have found most women like, but if you don't like what I am doing at any time, please don't be afraid to tell me to stop. Okay?"

As I looked at her eyes, she nodded and said, "Mm hum."

She still seemed to be a little nervous, so as I dropped to my knees, I lightly rubbed her thigh and said softly, "Relax."

I then started licking and nibbling the inside of her thighs and giving her little kisses. As she started to relax, I put my mouth over her fur covered pussy and started licking the outside lips, up and down. I could hear her moaning so I used my thumbs and parted her pussy lips so I could lick the inside. When I felt her getting wet, I started licking her clit. She moaned a little louder and raised her hips off the bed. I then placed a finger in her slit and started to slowly move it in and out.

I went back to licking her clit, and I soon had her shaking uncontrollably with her head thrown back on the pillow and her head moving side to side. I felt her juices flowing over my tongue when she suddenly emitted a loud moan as she climaxed with a violent shudder.

I looked up at her and asked, "Are you okay?"

She just lay there breathing really hard with her magnificent breasts heaving up and down before she finally answered, "More than okay. That was ... I don't know what that was. I just know I have never experienced anything like that in my life."

I had forgotten that Beth was in the room, but she made her presence known when she said, "See, I told you so!"

I moved up on the bed next to Katie. Since I was supposed to be teaching, I said, "If a guy is really anxious to get on top of you, just tell him you would like him to eat you first. I can't understand why, but some guys don't want to do that. They don't know what they're missing. Anyway, if you can't convince him to eat you, just tell him to slow down, maybe have him finger you. Reach down and grab his cock and start stroking it slowly up and down. Even when he gets between your legs, you're still in charge. Don't let him shove his cock in and start pumping, tell him what he needs to do to give you pleasure. Can I show you?"

She started nodding her head and said, "Yes, yes. Please yes."

I got between her legs, careful to keep my weight off of her. I Continued, "Either tell him to rub his cock up and down your slit until you feel yourself getting wet, or if you are holding his cock, you can do it yourself."

I then demonstrated by rubbing my cock up and down her slit several times. I didn't need to wait for her to get wet because I could feel her gushing. She was also moaning and rubbing her ass back and forth.

I then said, "I'm going to put it in now if that's okay."

She practically screamed, "Yes! Put it in. Please!"

Being very perceptive, I took that to mean she was ready, so I placed the head just inside and held it there. I said, "Remember, if there is anything you don't like, tell me to stop, or if there is something you want me to do differently, let me know that, too. Tell me deeper, faster, slower, or you can let me know you like what I'm doing by saying something like, just like that, or that feels good."

By now she was bucking her hips up and down and she said, "Put it in!"

I pushed in about half way and held it for a second and pulled almost all the way out.

She said, "God, that feels good. Keep doing that."

I kept pushing in and out like that slowly until I could tell she was not only comfortable, but she was really enjoying it. Then I started going a little faster and with each stroke I was going deeper. I pushed in as far as I could, and she had a massive orgasm.

She screamed out, "Fuck! I'm cumming! I can't believe I did that. Fuck, that felt good!"

I said softly, "We're only getting started."

I then proceeded to fuck her every way I knew how for the next forty minutes and allowing her to have at least five more orgasms before I couldn't hold back anymore. I said, "I'm going to cum. Where do you want it?"

She answered, "Cum in my pussy. I'm on the pill."

I stopped thrusting so I wouldn't cum while I asked, "What the hell is the pill?"

She answered, "Birth control pill. It's safe. Cum in me!"

So, I gave her the biggest load I could remember having in quite a while. We laid there, side by side for what seemed like a long time trying to catch our breath, when she rolled over to me and gave me a long, deep, passionate kiss.

Then she said, "Thank you so much. I never knew anyone could make me climax like that, or climax at all for that matter. I never knew sex could be so enjoyable."

I was thinking, "If she wasn't a Colonel's daughter, and if I wasn't fucking her mother, and if she wasn't so far out of my league, I could definitely fall in love with her and ask her to marry me!"

I was still confused about something, so I asked, "You're probably going to think this is a dumb question, but there's really a pill you can take that will keep you from getting pregnant?"

She giggled again. I was starting to love that giggle. She replied, "Yeah, it hasn't been out too long, so everybody doesn't know about it yet. Even though I don't have regular sex, I thought it was better to be safe than sorry."

Again, Beth had been so quiet that I had almost forgotten she was in the room until I heard her say, "Move over. I'm horny as hell."

When I looked up, she was standing by the bed completely naked. She said, "Watching you two really turned me on. I was sitting over there fingering myself, but I want the real thing."

Never one to disappoint, I moved over so Beth could join us on the bed. She laid back and said, "As much as I enjoy having you eat my pussy, right now I really need your dick in me."

She was rubbing her pussy, so I moved her hand out of the way and put my cock head in her pussy. I could feel she was soaking wet, so I pushed all the way in and started pumping. It only took a few seconds before she had her first of several orgasms. When we had both climaxed for the final time, we rolled on our backs and tried to catch our breath.

She reached down and ran her fingers up and down my cock and said, "God I love that cock."

We both laughed. I looked over at her daughter who was looking at us in disbelief. I don't think she had ever watched her mother get fucked before. When she caught my eye, she looked a little embarrassed.

In a soft voice she said, "I really appreciate everything you taught me, and I think I know what to do the next time someone wants to have sex with me. I guess the only way I can get pleasure is if I tell him what I want him to do. I don't think I need you to give me any more instruction, but I was wondering, would you be willing to make love to me again?"

I said, I would really love to, but I'm going to have to wait a few minutes before I'm ready again.

Beth said, "Maybe I could give her a lesson. Katie, have you ever given a blowjob before?"

Katie's eyes got big and her cheeks became flushed as she slowly shook her head no. Beth moved down between my legs and said, "Watch me as I do this." She took my cock in her hand and put it in her mouth. She started moving her head up and down and I could feel her tongue licking the underside of my cock. She moved her head slowly at first and as I started to get erect again, she started bobbing her head faster. She then popped it out of her mouth and told her daughter, "Here, you try it."