The Adventures of John Law Ch. 16

Story Info
John resorts to blackmail to get a hot piece of ass.
5.6k words
4.35
6.7k
13

Part 16 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JohnLaw1950
JohnLaw1950
1,059 Followers

For any of you who think John Law is a hero, he's not. All of us have flaws, including John. This chapter reveals a dark side that some of you may not like. If you want to continue believing he's a hero, you might not want to read this chapter. However, I hope you will. I think most people will enjoy it. As always, everyone involved in a sexual situation are over eighteen. Keep in mind, this is a work of fiction, and the events did not actually occur.

For those of you who are not familiar with me, let me introduce myself. My name is John Law and I'm a retired cop. I spent my entire adult life in law enforcement, first in the Army as a Military Policeman and Criminal Investigator, and then as a civilian cop and detective. I can say that I have always followed the law when it came to solving cases and making sure the suspects were convicted. For instance, I never tortured someone to get a confession, planted evidence, or illegally searched a house without a warrant. All my arrests were by the book.

However, I will admit that I have bent the law when it came to my personal life. For instance, I have fucked a lot of women while I was on duty. It may not have been "against the law" but it was definitely against the rules. If you have read my previous stories, you know that I live with a woman named Melody and her daughter Jenna. When I met her, Melody was in an abusive relationship and was attempting to find a shelter. Since all the women's shelters were full, I took pity on them and I told her they could stay with me.

Melody was scared to death about going through a divorce. Her asshole husband had severely beat her and he had threatened to kill her. I knew his type and I had no doubt that he would follow through with his threat, so I had a couple of big, black, scary SWAT officers from a neighboring county go pay him a visit. Without revealing that they were cops, they told him that he should get as far away as he possibly could, and if he ever showed his face again, they would cut his dick off before they killed him. When his court date came around, he didn't show, and he hasn't been seen since. That's what I mean about bending the law.

Anyway, I had been retired for several years when one of the black officers who had done that favor for me came to see me to ask me for a favor in return. He said he suspected his wife was cheating on him and he wanted proof before he filed for divorce. I tried to explain that I wasn't a private investigator, but he said he didn't care. He said he knew of my reputation as an investigator, and he was sure I was capable of doing some surveillance and catching his wife cheating on him. Since he had helped me once without hesitation, I reluctantly agreed.

I live in a small town, but the officer, who was named Jason, and his wife lived in a large city about 50 miles away. She worked in a large accounting firm and Jason said she had become "distant" lately. He said they used to have great sex on a regular basis, but she had started to tell him she was too tired, or she had a headache.

I think it would help to describe Jason and his wife. The best way I could describe Jason is to say he looked like a defensive lineman for a pro football team. He was huge! His wife, Ashley, was white, with blond hair, blue eyes, and she had the body of a super model. If you use social media or read any of the gossip magazines available at the grocery store you would know that it is not uncommon for busty blonds to be attracted to black athletes. While Jason wasn't a pro athlete, he certainly looked like one.

I agreed to conduct some surveillance on Ashley to see what she was up to. I had attended a school a few years ago where I learned about surveillance and the use of electronics to gather evidence, including wireless cameras and audio equipment. Of course, I also learned to use a camera with telephoto lenses. I asked Jason if he would let me have a key to his house so I could snoop around. I didn't tell him I was planning to install some tiny video cameras in his bedroom.

As soon as Jason and Ashley were out of the house, I placed two micro video cameras in the living room and three in the Master bedroom. I also placed a voice activated tape recorder in the living room and one in the bedroom. I snooped around in the bedroom but didn't find anything incriminating. I did discover that Ashley had a nice collection of lacy bras and thongs.

Jason gave me his work schedule, so every time he was working the night shift, I sat in my truck down the street from his house to see if I could spot Ashley doing anything nefarious. One late afternoon, I observed Ashley come home, and about an hour later, a car pulled up out front and a man got out and went to the front door. She greeted him with a quick kiss and then they went inside. I fired up my laptop and listened to the recording devices.

While they were in the living room, she offered him a drink and after he drank a beer and she drank a glass of wine, they moved to the bedroom.

I listened to the voice recorder in the bedroom, and it didn't take them long to start fucking like rabbits. The recorder went to the cloud on my computer, so I switched over to the video cameras. My God! Ashley looked like a porn star. She was absolutely beautiful with nice firm tits and a shaved pussy. I watched as she gave this guy a blowjob for about twenty minutes before he filled her mouth with a load of cum. She smiled before swallowing and then she licked her lips. Obviously, she liked cum. The guy decided to return the favor, so he rolled over and put his head between her legs. The video quality was so good, I could actually see her pussy getting wet. I have to say, her pussy looked delicious.

He started licking her snatch with long, slow laps of his tongue. After licking for a couple of minutes, he started fucking her with his tongue. She had her hand on his head, pulling his hair and trying to get his tongue deeper. When he started to concentrate on her clit, she had a massive orgasm. By this time, he was hard again so he started fucking her. I was impressed with his recovery and staying power. He lasted over thirty minutes before he blew his load.

They lay in bed for about fifteen minutes before she started blowing him again. After he got hard, he fucked her for about ten minutes before turning her over so he could fuck her doggy style. She was grunting and moaning, and she told him to fuck her hard. He was really pounding her from the rear, and she was loving it. I loved watching her big tits swing back and forth as he pounded her from the rear. She had a massive orgasm, and a few strokes later, he shot a big wad of semen in her now sloppy cunt.

They went to the bathroom where, I assume, they took a shower together. When they came back to the bedroom, they got dressed and the guy left. I snapped a few photos of him leaving and getting in his car. I also got his license plate and ran it the next day so I could get his name and address. It wasn't difficult to discover that he worked in the same office as Ashley. I was so horny when I got home that I fucked Melody several times.

I watched the guy arrive and leave Jason's house for three days. I thought long and hard about giving Jason the photos, video tapes, and the guy's name and address. I really believed Jason would probably kill him. The more I thought about it, the more I started forming a devious plan in my head.

The next day, I called Ashley and asked her to meet me at a Starbucks a block from her office. When she arrived, I explained that Jason had asked me to gather evidence that she had been cheating on him. I told her I had photos, videos, and I had her lover's name, address, and all his personal information, including the fact that he was married with two children. I then asked her if she wanted a divorce. She started crying and said she didn't want to divorce Jason. She said it was just a fling and she would end it immediately if I promised not to tell her husband.

I then booted up my laptop and gave her my headphones. I said, "I want you to listen to this."

She seemed a little confused at first, but when I hit play, her eyes got as big as saucers and her mouth opened wide. She placed her hand over her mouth and then tears started pouring out of her beautiful blue eyes. She had been listening to audio of her moaning, screaming, and shouting, "Yes! Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me hard!" There was no doubt it was her voice. You could even hear his balls slapping against her ass.

I whispered to her, "I had a powerful microphone I held up to the window to capture the sound. I have hours of audio of you fucking. I also have several hours of video that I captured through a space in your window blinds." I didn't want her to know I had video and audio devices hidden in her bedroom.

I asked, "Do you want me to let Jason know what I have?"

"Oh, god no! Please don't. He wouldn't just divorce me, he would kill us both!"

I had been giving this a lot of thought, so I gave her a way out.

"Ashley, I don't want to ruin your marriage or his, but Jason is smart. He came to me because he knows I'm a damned good investigator. He would never believe me if I told him I hadn't discovered anything. Let me ask you something. Do you use a computer at work?"

When she said she did, I told her I wanted her to tell Jason that the company had installed a new software program on the company computers, and she had been struggling to understand it. Her co-worker, Mike, had offered to help her with it, and he had come over to the house one afternoon after work to help her become proficient with the program. I told her I would show Jason a picture of the guy arriving and another picture of him leaving. I would tell him he had only been to the house once, and he stayed for about an hour. I also wanted her to break off the affair immediately, apologize to Jason about her attitude lately, and tell him it was because she had been stressed about learning the new program, and the possibility of being fired if she couldn't get the hang of it.

I then said, "If I do this, it's going to cost you."

She stared at me for a minute before saying, "Look, I don't know if you have any idea what I make each week, but I can assure you, it's not much. If you think I'm going to be able to pay you thousands to keep this quiet, you're mistaken."

"Ashley, when I said it's going to cost you, I wasn't talking about money."

Again, she stared at me for a minute before it finally dawned on her. I guess it's true what they say about blonds. Anyway, when it finally hit her, she said, "Oh. OHH! Do you mean you want me to have sex with you to keep this quiet?"

"That's exactly what I mean, Ashley. I think that's a small price to pay to save your marriage, don't you?"

She seemed confused when she asked, "But why?"

I just shook my head in disbelief. I answered, "Do you really have to ask me why? Ashley, you are probably the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. And let me remind you that I have seen every inch of you. I love sex, and by watching you and listening to you, it's obvious that you do too. Am I right?"

Her cheeks flushed before she gave me a sly smile and said, "Yes. I really do. I Love Jason, but he has changed lately. He used to love sex as much as I do, but now he comes home from work and goes straight to bed. He will have sex with me maybe once a week, but it's not as exciting as it used to be. It's just routine. I was beginning to think I wasn't attractive anymore. And then Mike started showing an interest in me, and I felt sexy again. The sex was exciting again. I guess you could tell."

"Well, it sure got me excited. The only thing I could think of was how much I wanted to fuck you. I find you to be beautiful, exciting, and sexy as hell. I think I will be able to satisfy you as much as Mike did. Not to brag, but I've been told I'm pretty good in the sack. So, what do you say, Ashley? Would you be willing to dump Mike and let me take his place?"

She was thinking about it when I sweetened the deal. "I'll make a deal with you. I'll come to your house every night Jason is at work. If, after three nights, you're not happy with the sex, or if you just can't stand me personally, I'll destroy the tapes and photos, and you'll never hear from me again. How about it?"

It took her a while to answer while she seemed to be thinking about it, but she finally said, "I can't believe you would go to all the trouble and take such a big risk to blackmail me. If I went to the police and told them you were blackmailing me, you would go to jail. And you're taking an even bigger risk by lieing to Jason and trying to fuck me behind his back. If he found out, you would be lucky if all he did was kick your ass. You know he would probably kill you. Is fucking me really worth the risk?"

I didn't hesitate to answer. "Yes! At this point, I think I would do almost anything to fuck you."

She smiled and said, "I'm flattered, but you didn't need to blackmail me. You're pretty sexy yourself. All you had to do was ask."

I was flabbergasted. I was happy that she was willing to let me fuck her, but I still had to handle Jason. I really didn't want him to kill her or her lover.

Ashley agreed to break off her affair with Mike immediately. She told me she would text me Jason's schedule for the next month and she would expect me to show up at her house about an hour after he left to work the night shift. She went back to work, and I gave Jason a call. He agreed to meet me the next day.

When I met Jason, I gave him his house key back, and I explained that I had learned that women had several places they liked to hide things where they knew their husbands wouldn't look. I told him I looked everywhere I could think, and I had found no incriminating evidence. I then told him I had watched the house every night he had been at work, and the only thing I saw unusual was some guy who showed up one late afternoon who stayed for about an hour. I showed him the photos of Mike arriving at the house and then leaving. I told him I had run the guy's license plate and I provided him Mike's name and address. I told Jason that Mike was married, had two kids, and he worked in Ashley's office. I said, "Jason, if you want my opinion, I don't think your wife is cheating on you. Do you have any idea why this guy Mike would be at your house?"

Jason said, "Yeah. Ashley explained that the reason she has been acting the way she has was because she was stressed out because she couldn't understand some new computer program her company had started using. She said she was afraid she was going to get fired if she wasn't able to understand it soon. Apparently, this guy Mike is a computer genius or something, and after he spent an hour with her, she was able to understand it. She told me he had come to the house and had spent about an hour. I was a little suspicious at first, but it seems like you have confirmed her story. I guess I shouldn't have jumped to conclusions so fast. Thanks man."

Whew! That went well. Jason believed her and he believed me. Now I just had to wait a week before he went back on night shift. I couldn't wait to fuck Ashley. I felt bad about doing this to my friend, but hey! Pussy is pussy!

Jason started working the night shift the following week. I waited an hour after he left to make sure he didn't come back for something he forgot. I knocked on the door and Ashley let me in. I was as nervous as a teen on his first date, but Ashley took care of that by pulling me to her and giving me a hot, passionate kiss. We didn't bother with sitting on the sofa, having a drink, or making small talk. Instead, she took my hand and led me back to the bedroom.

She was wearing shorts and a T-shirt. She pulled the shirt over her head and her braless tits swung free. She then dropped her shorts revealing she wasn't wearing any underwear. Although I had watched her in my videos, the sight of her body in person almost took my breath away. She was beautiful and her body was perfect.

She brought me back to reality when she said, "Well, I've shown you mine, now let me see yours."

It only took a second for me to pull my shirt off and drop my pants. Since I don't wear underwear, my semi-hard cock started to rise up, pointing at her shaved pussy. She said, "Wow, I thought Jason was hung, but that's a very impressive cock, and it's not even fully hard yet."

By the time she finished saying that I was fully erect. She took my hand and led me to the bed. She laid back on the bed and I crawled up next to her so I could kiss her. She hungrily responded, driving her tongue in my mouth. I had fantasized about how hot she would be if I ever got her in bed, but I had no idea she would be so wild and passionate. She had her hands behind my head pulling me to her, and her tongue was practically fucking my mouth. I was finally able to pull away from her mouth so I could move lower and start licking and sucking her beautiful breasts. She apparently liked that because she started moaning loudly.

After giving both of her amazingly perky breasts equal attention, I moved my head down further to her wet pussy lips and ran my tongue up and down, sucking her sweet nectar that was now leaking out. I sought out her clit with my thumb and began gently rubbing it slowly, causing her to gasp. I placed one finger inside and started to finger fuck her. She was now moaning louder as I continued to lick her snatch. After a minute of continuous kissing, licking, and fingering, I felt my face and chin become covered in her juices as she had a strong climax. Amazingly, we hadn't said a word since we climbed in the bed. She finally said, "My god John. No one has ever eaten me like that. Where in the hell did you learn how to eat pussy like that?"

"Let's just say I had a good teacher when I was young, and I've had a lot of practice since then. I love to eat pussy."

She retorted, "I just hope you can fuck as good as you can eat pussy." Since I felt that was a rhetorical statement, I didn't answer, but instead I moved up with my knees between her legs, ran my extremely hard dick up and down her pussy lips a couple of times, and then slowly pushed in about halfway.

She groaned, "Oh, Yesss" as I started sliding in and out of her now extremely wet pussy.

I could feel her pussy gripping my cock tightly every time I started to pull out. Since she was in her thirties, I was surprised at how tight she was. I was starting to stroke a little deeper now, and she was moaning loudly. I said, "Damn, you're so tight." She said, "I'm not that tight, your cock is just so damn big!"

I could feel her vaginal muscles squeezing my cock. She had her legs wrapped around my ass with her ankles locked so that every time I stroked in, she would pull my ass in closer, causing me to go deeper. As I started to pound her harder, deeper and faster, I leaned down and started sucking her nipples again. I could hear my balls slapping against her ass when I heard her scream, "YESSS! FUCK ME! HARDER! I'M CUMMMIINNGGG!"

That's all I could take. I blasted her insides with rope after rope of white, hot, sticky cum. I could feel her fingernails digging in my back, but I didn't care. That was probably the most intense fuck I had ever had. Since I was twice as heavy as she was, I placed my hands on the bed and supported my weight so I wouldn't crush her. While I was trying to control my heavy breathing, I looked at her face and noticed her eyes were just barely open, her mouth was partially open, and she had a very lustful look on her face. She was so beautiful I couldn't help myself. I leaned down to kiss her and was again surprised at how hungrily she responded. We kissed passionately for several minutes before I finally rolled over to lay by her side.

When we had both returned to normal breathing, she chuckled and asked, "Well, John was that worth the chance you took by coming here?"

JohnLaw1950
JohnLaw1950
1,059 Followers
12