The Adventures of John Law Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laughed before responding, "I wouldn't care if Jason walked in here right now and kicked my ass. That was probably the hottest fuck I have ever had. But the question isn't if I enjoyed it, the question is, did you? Remember my deal. If you're not happy with me, just tell me to leave and I will destroy all the evidence I have collected on you. But I'm hoping you will let me see you again."

"John, I will not only see you again, in fact every night Jason is working, but I hope you will stay a while and fuck me again. You have a very nice cock."

"Well, I would be happy to fuck you again if you could help me get it up again."

She moved down between my legs and took my cock in her very warm mouth. She started sucking me while slowly stroking my dick. I could feel her tongue swirling around the head and then licking the shaft as I moved it in and out. It didn't take much of her licking before I became hard as a rock. She was very good at sucking a dick. I was watching my dick slowly going in and out of her very sensual mouth. Then she started bobbing her head up and down and increasing her speed. I was already amazed that I hadn't come yet, but in just a couple of minutes, I knew I was ready.

"Ashley, if you keep doing that, I'm gonna cum."

She took my dick out of her mouth and squeezed the base. She said, "Not yet. You can cum in my mouth later. Right now I want you to fuck me again."

Her cunt was wet, my dick was wet and very hard, so there was no need for preliminaries. I just drove my cock into her all the way and started pumping. She moaned, "Yes! That's what I needed. I love your cock. Fuck me, John. Fuck me hard."

Never one to disappoint, I did just that. I fucked her hard, fast, and deep through two orgasms before I couldn't hold back any longer. I told her I was going to cum, and she shouted, "YES! Cum in me baby! Fill me up!"

I gave her another three deep thrusts, and then filled her up with a massive load of cum.

We were lying on our backs, trying to regain normal breathing, when she asked, "Think you're good for one more?"

I started chuckling, and then said, "My god, Ashley. I knew you would be a wild fuck, but I didn't think you would try to kill me."

"Well, if you can't keep up ..."

"Hey! I never said I couldn't keep up. Just give me a minute to recover. And by the way. I believe you said that if I fucked you again, I could cum in your mouth."

"Oh yeah. I forgot."

She then started licking my shaft. She put it in her mouth and licked around the head, then she sucked, stroked, and started bobbing her head like a jackhammer, all while sucking like a vacuum. It was the wildest blowjob I had ever had. It only took a few minutes before I knew I was going to cum. When I told her, she didn't say anything, she just kept sucking me. I blew a massive load of cum down her throat, and she swallowed it all. Fuck! This girl could suck a cock!

We took a shower together and then I had to leave. I fucked Ashley every night that Jason worked the night shift for a little over three months. Then I noticed that I had been ignoring my relationship with Melody and Jenna.

Even though we weren't married, Melody enjoyed sleeping with me, and that usually included fucking. Jenna also enjoyed having sex with me, either alone or together with her mother.

When I first started fucking Ashley, I told Melody I had been working with a Federal Task Force conducting surveillance on a suspected drug cartel that was also selling automatic weapons to drug dealers. I told her we had been working in Dallas which was about an hour drive away. When she asked why I didn't want to have sex, I told her I had been up for hours conducting a surveillance, and then had to drive an hour back home, so I was just too tired. I had also only fucked Cindi once in the past three months.

Although Ashley was probably the wildest fuck I had ever had, I decided to break it off with her. I also didn't like the fact I was fucking a friend's wife behind his back. I told Ashley that I knew she would probably find someone else to fuck since she seemed to be insatiable. I told her that if she didn't want Jason to become suspicious again, she should probably make sure to fuck his brains out every night he came home.

The following week, I told Melody the task force had rounded up the members of the drug cartel, we had confiscated numerous guns, drugs, and money, and the task force had been disbanded. We fell back into our old routine and the sex was better than ever.

On Saturday, Jenna said, "Hey John. Do you remember Lynn?"

"Of course I do. How could I forget? What's she been up to? I haven't seen her since you guys graduated from the police academy."

"Well, when I got hired by the police department, they only had one opening, but she got hired by the Sheriff's Department. Anyway, I invited her to dinner tonight. She said she wanted to talk to you."

"Sure. I'd be glad to see her again."

In case you don't know, Lynn was a friend of Jenna who had started community college with her, and they had both attended the police academy. When Jenna introduced me to Lynn, she said she had only had sex once with the boy who had broken her cherry. She said it hurt and she didn't enjoy it. She said when Jenna told her how much she liked sex and how pleasurable it was, she knew she was missing something. She asked me if I would teach her about sex, and of course, I was happy to do it.

That night we had a nice dinner with nice conversation. After dinner, Lynn said she needed my advice. We went out on the porch and she told me she really liked being a sheriff's deputy, but she was thinking about working for a federal agency. She asked my advice about which agency I thought would be best. I said, "Jenna, I have worked with the FBI, DEA, Secret Service, and the Marshal's Service. They all have their good and bad points, but do you realize that you have to have a Bachelor Degree before you can go to a federal agency?"

She looked at me with her mouth open before she said, "You do? I didn't know that."

"Yes, honey, I'm afraid so."

She looked like I had killed her puppy, so I said, "Look, Lynn. That's not a bad thing. Their requirements are to have a four-year degree and be under 35 years old. You are young enough that you have plenty of time to finish your degree. I know the Sheriff. He's a nice guy. If you tell him you want to finish your degree, he will probably be willing to work around your schedule to help you. Just don't tell him you're looking to go to a federal agency. I'm sure he wouldn't want to lose you."

"Thanks John. I have something else I wanted to ask you."

"Sure, Lynn, you know you can ask me anything."

She said, "Some of the deputies I work with are real assholes. They think that just because I'm a female, they should be able to fuck me. Most of them are married so I wouldn't even think about letting them in my pants. But I wouldn't fuck the single ones either. They're all the type that would brag to all their buddies. Anyway, you were the only man I have ever been with that treated me with respect. You taught me about sex, and you were gentle with me. The thing is, I haven't had sex since the last time I was with you. Do you think we could fuck again? I mean, if you want to."

Well, I wasn't expecting that, but when I thought about it, Lynn was a beautiful girl, and I had enjoyed teaching her about sex. I don't know why I hadn't approached her before now. But if she wanted me to fuck her, I certainly wasn't going to turn her down. I took her to my bedroom, and we fucked and sucked for about an hour. I'm sure we were both satisfied when we finally got up and took a shower together.

Apparently, Jason was satisfied with the work I had done for him because he told some other cops about it. A couple of them had approached me about conducting surveillance on their house to see if their wives were cheating on them. I told them I would get back to them. I wanted to see what their wives looked like first.

One morning I was sitting at the table having breakfast when Melody asked if I thought I would ever have to work with the task force (the one I had made up) again. I had told her we had arrested several people in Dallas, so that detail was completed. I explained that I was still a member of the task force and I was sure that we would probably start another surveillance detail sometime in the near future.

I took a sip of my coffee and said, "You know, I was talking to some of those guys I worked with and they said they worked some part time jobs as private investigators. It sounded interesting. I'm thinking about getting my Private Investigator License. I wouldn't do it full time, but it might be something to keep me busy." (It might also be a way to fuck some more horny wives).

Will John get a PI License, or will he keep doing it without one, or will he give it up all together. Maybe he will let you know in the future.

12