The Adventures of Kathy Pt. 05

Story Info
Kathy finally takes it all.
4.4k words
4.51
4.1k
2

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The trip to church with Mr. Rutherford had been very informative and quite pleasant. Kathy had learned a little more about the family and had also seen her boss from the library. Most of all she felt she had won a partial acceptance from her precious Wade's father. She was hellbent on making sure the man did not dislike her.

When they parked at the ranch Dedee's car was gone. Kathy was slightly alarmed but tried to hide her concern her ride was no longer there.

"Wade, Leroy, and the boys are down pumping water from the creek up to the pond since we haven't had any rain, and you will find Catori in the stable," Mr. Rutherford told her as they stepped out of his truck.

"Thanks, Mr. Rutherford " Kathy offered as she headed to the stable.

He replied, "And Kathy, I already asked you to call me Pops, Mr. Rutherford sounds way too formal around here."

"Thank you, Pops." she returned as she felt the smile radiating from her face.

In the stable she found Catori brushing an Appaloosa filly. The white with black spots reminded Kathy of a Dalmation. As Kathy snuck up she listened to the conversation that was going on with the horse. She heard Catori telling the horse about a new girl she would be seeing soon, and to get used to her because she seemed to be long term.

"But the girl has something wrong with her feet, in fact, she tiptoes like a bull with a broken leg." said as she turned and smiled at Kathy.

"How long did you know I was here?" Kathy laughed back at her.

"Well when the truck was coming down the driveway, then two doors shut, I knew you were getting close, but when Lightning Bolt started watching you over my shoulder it was pretty clear where you were standing," Catori said with a grin.

"Thanks for the outfit, church went well," Kathy said.

"My pleasure to help, I've cleaned your stuff also including the panties you left on the floor with some pretty obvious stains, so do you want to tell me how last night went?" Catori asked.

Sheepishly Kathy replied, "I've never really been one to talk about my sex life, but Yes, we almost did it all the way."

"From the look of the panties that was a little more than almost honey," Catori said with a puzzled face.

Kathy explained how Wade had gone down on her on the back of the flatbed until she couldn't cum anymore and when she grabbed his prick to try and fit inside he finished a bit too early. She continued on how he got some inside, then some on her breast, then she took the finish with her mouth.

"So he fired the cannon as soon as he got it pointed downfield?" Catori laughed.

"Please, don't make fun of him or tell anyone, please," Kathy pleaded in alarm realizing what would be said.

Catori took a serious tone, "Look, I'm not Dedee, what is said between us will always stay between us. I'm more concerned he shot inside you, and are you on birth control?"

"Well, no, I hadn't planned this far ahead," Kathy said with a worried face.

"Today is Sunday, everything is closed. Tomorrow morning go to Greens Drug Store on the corner in town, see Mr. Ed the pharmacist, and get a pill called the day after," Catori instructed.

"Oh my, then he will think I'm a whore" Kathy responded with fear in her eyes.

"Option one, Mr. Ed thinks you had a good weekend and got laid, or option two spend the next nine months fat as a cow, waddling like a penguin, and getting ready to push an 8lb baby through a passage that Wade's prick won't fit in, after not even getting properly laid, so just get the damn pill." Catori reasoned.

Kathy nodded her head and realized there was no option. They went in the house for a sandwich then returned to the stable to chat in privacy some more. Kathy learned the name and story behind each horse and realized Catori spoke of each like a close friend or family. With exception of one. He was in the stall next to Lightning Bolt.

"That is one mean and evil son of a bitch that Wade brought back from the rodeo when he came home, and he will hurt you," Catori explained. "He keeps thinking one day he will break him and ride into the sunset I guess, but that MFer won't even let me in the pen to groom him or muck the stall," she continued.

Kathy looked at what Catori said was about a three-year-old wild-looking unkept horse that stood fifteen hands and the whole ranch team feared. What she saw was a beautiful copper tone Arabian colt that really needed a bath and brushing, and his stall cleaned. As she approached the pen he backed away and reared up telling her to back off. Yep, that would have to be why Wade wanted to ride she thought to herself.

It was close to 4 PM when the guys came into the stable hooting and hollering but looking beat from a hard day's work.

Catori watched as Kathy followed every move Wade made with stars in her eyes, she was almost glowing. Leroy approached Wade and talked low and Kathy couldn't hear what was being said. She automatically assumed it was about her.

Wade spoke up loud then so all could hear. "So Leroy just pointed out everybody just worked a full day on Sunday and was wondering if you guys could have an extra day off during the week." "Half of you will ride in the morning to check the field and fence and take the rest of the day off. The other half is off all day."

"How do we decide which half rides?" asked the ranch hand called Timbo.

Wade replied, "Yall work it out, the other half rides Friday morning with the rest of the crew off, I think today was a great success, thanks for getting it all done. Everybody gets a day and a half off for working Sunday. Don't forget to thank your foreman."

The guys were all giddy slapping Leroy on the back saying thanks as they headed for the shower. Leroy smiled and nodded a thank you to Wade as everybody saw him as the leader who looked out for them. Catori looked amused as Kathy just continued to wait to be acknowledged. It was nice to see she wasn't needy enough to interfere with Wade's work.

Catori spoke up, "Hey Wade, Dedee left while Kathy was at church with your Dad, should I give her a ride home?"

Wade turned and asked Kathy, "Can you give me 15 minutes to get a shower and I will take you myself?"

"Yes, yes that sounds good," Kathy replied already thinking of what may happen away from the crew and at her place.

Wade drove an early 70's flat black J20 Jeep 4X4 pickup truck with mild oversized tires. It wasn't much to look at on the outside but Kathy was impressed as she slid into the seat seeing the custom digital dash and button tuck leather interior. When he started the engine she realized there was a lot more to it than an old pickup truck. It was not restored to the original like the classic Ford truck his father had drover her to church in.

Arriving at Kathy's place Wade was quick to run around and open the door for her. She invited him inside for a glass of juice or something. He stated he wasn't much of a juice drinker so she reoffered the "Or Something."

As soon as they were inside with the door closed she turned around and started kissing him while unbuttoning his shirt. She was still wearing the dress she had borrowed from Catori and he had her shoulder straps slid off her shoulders kissing her neck. Kathy dropped her arms to her side long enough for the top to fall to her waist and she slid it over her hips letting it fall to the floor.

Kathy stepped out of her dress and started walking backward toward the bedroom as she said, "I'm hoping you don't think I'm a whore, I have never acted like this in my life." She reached behind her and unclasped her bra and let it fall to the floor. She then hooked her thumbs into her elastic waistband and slowly slipped her panties over her hips as he undressed in seconds.

Wade stepped forward and planted his lips against hers and started passionately kissing her while holding her arms at her sides. he then gently eased her back to sit on the bed then laid her on her back while bending over her and holding her arms straight out on either side. He kissed her neck and worked his way down kissing and caressing every inch of her torso, under her arms, and around her breast without touching her nipples.

What Wade was doing was driving Kathy absolutely insane with desire. She was grinding her shaved pussy against his stomach trying desperately to cum, but he was intentionally avoiding key spots. As he licked her naval and down within an inch of her clit she was whimpering and writhing needing him more than she thought possible. She was also spreading her legs wide and pushing her drenched pussy as far open as she could trying to work up an orgasm.

Wade kept her hands pinned pulling them down to her hips so she couldn't touch him or herself as he licked all the way around her pussy without touching it. He had released one wrist at a time to quickly get his arms repositioned under her legs at the knees and pinned her wrist again.

He started at the bedsheet and lightly brought his tongue up her ass crack stabbing it at her asshole making her squeal in delight before tickling her pussy lips with his tongue then settling at her clit with lips around it sucking. He felt her legs start to tremble violently as soon as he put his lips around her clit.

Kathy could take it no more. Once her legs started to tremble she felt like they were having a seizure, she also felt what was becoming her favorite feeling of her juices preparing to explode. She pushed as if she was trying to make her cervix come out to greet his chin when it brushed against her openness. She knew she was going to do the squirting thing again and made no attempt to hold back this time.

Wade had recognized the signs and stuffed two fingers deep inside her and put light pressure on her clit with his teeth as soon as the juices started to come. When she had screamed faster he knew he was on the right approach. He pumped two fingers in and out of her as he kissed and caressed her clit.

When he inserted the third she made loud sounds but totally incoherent as she moaned and bucked against him. He continued working his way in and out while he started twisting his wrist back and forth to stretch her open more as he never let up on her clit.

Kathy quit counting in her head after her fourth squirting episode and it just started happening without her acknowledgment. The number no longer meant anything. Nothing no longer meant anything. Except she wanted him inside her in a powerful way. She wanted to feel what it was like to have that huge cock buried in her.

"Please, I want it, I want you inside me," she begged

"I'm afraid I'm going to hurt you," Wade replied.

"I want it to hurt, I want it to feel like my first time," she begged again.

Wade had stroked himself off earlier when he showered just to make sure he didn't pre-ejaculate again if he had another chance tonight. Time was on his side and she was ripe. He moved up and started kissing her neck again rubbing the head of his prick against her opening.

The head went in smoothly and he felt labia was open and ready but her vaginal opening was a stopping point needing more work. He slid the head of his cock back out and pushed back to that point for a few minutes.

"More, deeper, put it all the way in me" she pleaded.

"Your really tight" wade replied.

"Make me yours, make me not tight, push it in" she cried.

Wade applied more steady pressure trying to move slow, as she gave a mighty heave to push herself over him he felt the head break through her opening and lockdown around the head. He stopped pushing to watch her face. He saw the anguish on her face slowly changing to pleasure. He started rocking slowly but felt he was tugging her vagina back and forth with him but was not moving inside her.

"Wait a minute," she said as she started rocking back and forth with him.

She had to have it all the way, she would accept no other option. Rocking back and forth with 3 inches of his dick inside her she felt more filled than ever before. Kathy wanted to give it a minute for her vaginal muscles to relax but knew what she had to do.

Wade was in no hurry at all, he knew this girl was the prize lady he had been waiting for. Due to the diameter of his cock he had never had an actual girlfriend, and his only actual sex had been with worn-out Rodeo groupies or a couple of the easy girls he had met that enjoyed gangbangs. They had all been shocked and amazed and he was nicknamed for his girth by a few.

The burning sensation seemed to be making her wetter by the minute. Maybe it was just the way the body was designed to allow less friction she thought to herself. He had been inside her for about twenty minutes when she spoke again.

"We are going to do this," she said with determination, "I know it will hurt to start with but this is what I want, you are who I want, let's try again when you start moving in push hard and don't stop this time." she finished.

Wade acknowledged her request and started rocking back and forth pushing harder each time. At first, she moved with him getting him to pull and push harder, then she inhaled a deep breath and pushed herself open with all she had. In one mighty thrust, he was balls deep.

"Uhg!" she moaned deeply as she lost her breath not expecting that kind of pain could come from something that was supposed to bring pleasure. Not only was her pussy hurt but she felt like she had been punched in the stomach. The heat was like fire, the sting was unbearable, the feeling of his cock hitting her cervix had not been expected either. She could feel stinging deep inside her opening that she had not been prepared for. It was much more than when she had lost her virginity.

Wade froze as her back arched with only her ass and shoulders left touching the bed. Her face went pale and she took a minute to breathe as he saw tears roll from the corners of her eyes. Her hands had been flat against his pecs and he had felt her short nails dig into his flesh. He started to withdraw and her eyes went wide as her head shook.

"No!, no, just stay still" she managed to say through her pain. She drew a few slow short breathes while staring into his concerned eyes.

"I'm sorry, I am so sorry", he muttered not know what to do next.

Kathy tried to manage a smile through her tears as she said "Thank you, this is what I asked for, but let's just lay still a minute."

Wade looked down at where his cock filled her overstuff pussy and saw blood. Her skin had torn from his size.

"We can't, you are bleeding," he said with alarm.

"So are you," she said observing where she had clawed into his chest.

"I will be fine, I can recover," he said back to her still waiting to move.

"Same, I will recover too, but for now please kiss me, and hold me, " Kathy asked in a whisper.

Wade lowered himself to his elbows and kissed her tenderly. He kissed her lips, her cheekbones, the edges of her eyes where the tears still dripped from and down her wet temples to soothe her. Seeing her in this much pain scared him and his prick was now down to semi-erect while still buried in her. He put one hand behind her head and rolled her head from side to side kissing around her neck.

Kathy had felt his cock shrink as he was kissing and was afraid of him going limp. She placed her calves against his hips and squeezed them, she started to slowly rock against him with her eyes closed. She tried to relax her vaginal muscles and enjoy her full filling. Her passions were fully awake as she tried to work past the searing pain she still felt.

"I swear, I will never hurt another woman like this, I am so sorry," Wade told her in all sincerity not know what else to say.

Kathy froze and locked her legs around him and opened her eyes wide and replied, "That's right because I don't plan to ever let you go, give it to me, and let's go slow."

Wade started to grind against her very slow without pulling out as his pubic hair area rub against her clit. As he regained his erection he felt the tip of his dick rubbing back and forth on her cervix lightly. He pulled out slightly as he got harder and kept trying to make soft touches to the cervix as he rocked back and forth.

Kathy felt every inch of him as his girth was swelling again. She could tell her body was adapting slowly to his size and started trying to slide on his shaft. She could feel slushing inside her and was not sure if it was from her orgasm or if it was blood trapped with no way to escape her plugged hole.

She pulled away gently then pushed hard to take his depth again. This time when she pushed she felt her fluids squeeze past his cock and relubricate her cavity. Wade felt her wetness lubrication squirting out around his shaft and started to be able to slide in and out with less effort.

He saw her face start beaming with pride and turn to a smile. He leaned in to start kissing her again as she whispered for him to make love to her. As he gently leaned back down on her Kathy buried her face in the thin hair in the middle of his chest putting her arms around his back.

It had been two hours since they first began. Wade had been patient and she had allowed him to take her to the next level. Her pussy felt like a slick velvet glove around his shaft, much tighter than he had ever grip to masturbate. He was stopping just before full depth and pumping feeling her body tremble and vibrate nonstop.

Kathy was beyond finished. There was no way a woman's body was designed to cum this many times. Her mouth was dry her body needed a break but she refused to tell him. She wanted to fill her womb getting filled with his seed. As she felt his speed increase he started bottoming out against her cervix again.

Wade couldn't believe it when she started muttering, "More, more, deeper, harder" with her eyes glazed and rolled back. He picked up speed again and felt his balls start bouncing against her ass crack. he felt her start cumming again as her body was accepting everything he could do.

Kathy felt her back arching again with only her head and ass touching the bed. She could hear herself hoarsely asking for it harder but had no idea why those words were coming from her. With a heavy slam, she felt him pound hard into her as his cock erupted like a volcano.

Wade pulled almost all the way out with the slickness of his own cum slammed in hard shooting another steamy load. With a few more long strokes he was done. He gently laid over her kissing the top of her head.

Kathy pressed her face back into his chest trying to hide her tears. she started crying without reason or explanation, which became uncontrollable balling as she kept her arms around his back squeezing. She made her legs straight and felt her grip still around his fading shaft.

Wade was scared and confused with her crying. He tried to extract himself but she stopped him with a squeeze. He felt her legs stretch out straight so he rolled them both to their side staying inside her.

"I'm sorry, I'm not crying because it hurt, I don't even know why I'm crying, I think all my emotions are broken," Kathy said through her sobs puzzled with herself.

"It's ok Darlin, everything is gonna be ok," Wade whispered gently kissing her face while caressing her back top to bottom.

Kathy awoke alone when her phone alarm went off at 7 am. It had been brought into the room and plugged into the charger on the nightstand where it belonged. Her arms were around two pillows and she was in a haze. She quickly swung her feet off the bed and to the floor to stand.

Mistake! Her legs wobbled and almost collapsed. The muscles ached as she had hiked for days. All of her internal organs felt bruised and she could still feel hot stinging inside her tattered vagina. As she tried to balance a glob fell from her to the floor of mixed blood and cum. She tried to stumble to the kitchen for a glass of juice.

12