The Adventures of Kathy Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Catori and Dedee watched her emerge from the room stark naked stumbling and looking pale white with her head hung to the floor. She had a bedhead and they could see the stains on her inner thighs. She gasped and tried to cover herself with her hands when she realized she wasn't alone.

Dedee bolted to the bathroom to get the bathrobe she had seen hanging there to wrap around Kathy. Catori pulled out a chair to help Kathy sit at the table. Kathy gave a whence and a tear rolled down her cheek as she sat. Dedee had the house robe wrapped around Kathy and Catori stirred her a cup of coffee.

"Juice first please" was Kathy's only words.

Dedee poured juice and asked if she was going to be ok. Catori had a worried look on her face. In the bedroom, they all heard the phone start buzzing and Kathy tried to get up. Catori stopped her as Dedee ran to fetch the phone. Catori handed Kathy a medicine cup with a half dozen pills in it.

Kathy downed the pills before questioning, "The day after thing?"

"Along with cramp reliever, pain reliever, and a multivitamin," Catori answered.

"How did you know?" asked Kathy.

"Wade came back to the ranch at 5:30 so I called Dedee to get your address and we met here. Now are you going to be ok, or do you want to see a Dr or something?" Catori asked.

Kathy read the text from Wade.

"I'm sorry I had to leave, I have to get the morning ride started but I promise I will be there before lunch," the text read.

Color started to return to Kathy's face along with a slight smile.

"Can you help me into the shower and I have to get my sheets changed, everything is going to be fine-fucking-tastic" she beamed.

When Kathy stepped out of the shower she found jogging shorts, panties, and panty liner, and thin a half-shirt waiting for her on the counter. She looked at her body in the mirror as she quietly got dressed and noticed hickeys on her shoulder and both sides of her neck. There was also one under her naval that she didn't remember when it had happened.

She emerged from the bathroom and found the girls holding her soiled bedding asking where the washer was. Her bed was already made.

"In the hamper in the closet, I have to use the laundry mat," she answered feeling grateful for her new friends.

They all looked at each other in disbelief as they heard the rumbling thunderous sound of Wade's truck pulling into the yard. They scrambled trying to hide the bedding and sat at the small kitchen table trying to look relaxed.

Wade walked in the front door without knocking and after seeing them at the table carried his two paper sacks over and sat them down.

"I'm sorry I had to leave, but I had to make sure the guys were up and the ranch was going to be ok without me today," he apologized as was unpacking the bags.

The table was covered with an assortment of bagels, cream cheese, grapes, strawberries, and a box of premade sausage biscuits. He had every type of juice the store had sold.

"We didn't really discuss breakfast and I wasn't sure what you would want," he said as he noticed all 3 girls starring at the buffet.

"We should really be going now," Catori said motioning for Dedee to agree.

"No, yall stay, I want to talk for a minute, " Kathy said.

"I got stuck in this town after a failed relationship and my ex-mother-in-law paid for this place for a year in the annulment agreement," Kathy started. "I didn't want to have friends or meet anyone in this town, I just needed some time to figure out my next direction," she continued.

"I guess it's time I told the three of you about my past, my family, and the pampered, sheltered, and silver-spooned lifestyle I left behind."

12