All Comments on 'The Adventures of Laura Pt. 02'

by Vulvina95

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

Warning stupid cuck shit do not read

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

You did so well with part one, why not write a few more paragraphs that are as nasty as anything in LW in a while.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
This made no sense

His wife demonstrates to him that she has no love or respect for him. She's carrying around who knows how many sexually transmitted diseases and she brags about it? Why would her husband touch her with a ten foot pole? She demeans, degrades and humiliates him. Even the dumbest of men files for a divorce. And what kind of special moron lets Floyd take pictures? Does she think she'll look good to her parents, friends and family when the pictures get around and show up in her husband's Court filings?? So you make her dumber than a stump, a giant slut and you think she's going to stay married? It makes no sense. Badly written and poorly thought out drivel with not a single sexy, erotic or entertaining part to it.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Why? What? How? So many questions unanswered...

like wailing farts in the bowl. Flushhhhhhhhh !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
shit

how come u did not get aborted at birth. please get covid and save the rest of us from reading you vomit

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
What we feared happened!

The first shit wasn't enough. He had to send a second shit to LW!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

stupid story no sane man would put up with shit like that should have dumped her on the side of the road half way home don't know why he would tke the slut home this story needs to be in the junk not loving wives

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Total crap

No more of this . Leave the whore

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

crap story

ShadowRosieShadowRosiealmost 4 years ago

Someone teach women that they can say no. They can say I want to go home. I'd rather go to a movie or watch another show somewhere else. She basically asked for what she wanted and got. It isn't his fault she's an ass. He needs to get out of that so he can have a shred of dignity left.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I think this writer is striving for even lower scores

No matter what you do an ugly dog is still an ugly dog. This one is designed for the sickest and most perverted cucks. No real man or anyone with any dignity or self respect would tolerate any of this. Why is this writer so fixated at making wife a super and narcissistic slut and hubby only more pathetic and wimpy? Maybe they have their own troubling issues to work out. But this one is nothing but a pile of poo.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
When will men realize that like this ...

I don't get you all. Women like this cunt don't love anyone but themselves. RUN before she gives you AIDS. Anyone who is involved in a relationship like this needs therapy and a divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
don't listen

Don't listen to the haters. They can't get laid and whine.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sigh...

I'm guessing with a name like Vulvina this is a woman who has decided all men are weak and need to be put in their place. Someone needs to take this trash and turn it into something worth reading. Anyone willing to hijack this story and write an ending that doesn't make the husband a wimp - something that took only a few hours to do based on this garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
re: don't listen

Telling the writer "don't listen" to those who dare to have a different opinion -- and that's an assumption because it didn't say anything about the story -- is a far better indication of being a hater than those who actually commented on the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
re: anonymous- don't listen

Really and we're supposed to listen to a willing cuckold like you? Go back into your basement and dream of turning your wife into a whore for others. One star for this garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
What the

This story is all over the place . But one thing for sure this doesn’t belong in the loving wife category. The story is about what you do not what it is . The wife bit will fit in any category just think about what you have written about not because you are using a wife as a base for the story. If I was you I would look at what you do and put it in a different category . You seem to have 4 or more different types of category’s in your story. Just look at what you want to express in your story not just dump it in the loving wife category because you put wife in it . If you want to exhibition the wife then it’s exhibition category do you want to humiliate the wife then either bdsm or nonConsent category. Just look at what you want to do with the wife not dump the story in the loving wife category and pray for great likes . Because you will never get it till you learn that it’s what you do with the wife . Now go have fun in different category’s and find your talent because loving wife is clearly not your category .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Every. Single. Story. In. Loving. Wives.....

... Is a 'cuckold' story. That's the definition of "cuckold": Sexual activities by the wife outside the marriage. Every single negative commentor reads such stories knowing full well what sort of things are going to be in them. Part of their enjoyment is having the power to make their comments. It's all just part of what makes the LIT community a fun and interesting place.

Aside from the definition of 'cuckold', there is the 'cuckold fetish' that is characterized by the husband's willingness and often humiliation. That doesn't mean such stories belong only in the 'Fetish' category with foot fetishists and clothing fetishists, etc. The wife straying is what gives stories in this category their power, their pain, their husbands their self righteousness.

Keep going. Keep having the courage to write and post this/other stuff. Negative commentors love feeling superior and others love reading and making no comments. Each participant comes here to publish or comment or just read for 10 years because the wonderful moderators give each of us the freedom to do so.

Good grammar mechanics. I'd prefer a little more character development. This is the perfect category. Thank Laura, I know her husband is thrilled to not know what's coming next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Next chapter

Hit the road, Jack. And don't look back!

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopalmost 4 years ago
I liked it

I understand that it’s a cuckold story and that some comments are unkind. Think about it guys. You’re all reading the story, you all get of on Literotica and yet you get weird about a story. Man up. Cum is fun, the girl/wife had fun. Unless her husband wants a divorce it’s settled. Good story xoxoxoxo Annette ♠️♠️♠️💋💋

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

So it takes courage to write a cuckold story? If so, LW has more brave men than the Marines. Annette wants us to be nice, man up, and accept our inner cuck. Sorry Annie, not happening here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

she should have had her husband try to suck all that cum out of her while she jacked him off, can't wait till the 3 friends come to call

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A Steaming Pile!

Even houseflies would avoid this stinker! (In part 3 you’ll hopefully put us out of our misery by having the obnoxious slut contract every strain of VD known,pass it along to all her bukkake boys and pandemic her way to that big brothel in the sky.)

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

What a stupid story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous