The Adventures of Misogyny Woman

Story Info
A hero who lets the bad guys fuck her until the cops arrive.
3.1k words
3.94
21.3k
43

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER ONE: THE THIEF

She heard the screaming first. Her super hearing picked it up from three city blocks away, a shrill, shriek of desperation: a woman in trouble. She swooped down, landing on the corner of an apartment block that overlooked the alley where the scream came from. She could feel the cold rush of night on her face, the breeze tugging playfully on her hair. Below her, a man wrestled with a terrified middle-aged woman over her purse. She saw the glint of a knife in his hand and smiled.

It was Misogyny Woman's time to shine.

Misogyny Woman was Rust City's shining star, beacon. A homegrown hero, chosen by an immortal love goddess to be her avatar in the mortal realm. She was the lust of men incarnate. In just one year since she'd gained her powers, she'd dismantled much of the city's organised crime rackets. Not bad for a lonely little operation she ran from her studio apartment with a police scanner she'd bought off the internet. The name -- "Misogyny Woman" wasn't her idea; it had been decided by the papers when news of her exploits started to come out. But she'd found her calling, and she wasn't going to waste it.

Just like she'd jumped in surprise when she was first visited by the Goddess, so too did the thief jump when she landed in the alley. The lady he was jostling with squeaked in surprise and pulled her purse out of the thief's distracted hands, pressing it firmly against her chest. The man didn't react, he seemed to be fixated on the super-heroine in front of him, eyes wide, mouth agape.

With her body, she couldn't blame him. When she'd gotten her powers it had changed her body too. Her breasts, already a decent C-cup had flowered into a pair jaw-dropping Gs that were still as pert and perky as ever; now just with a little added fullness and heft. Her hips had also changed, widening, taking her ass with them. Now no matter what she wore or how she walked, she was sure to catch the male gaze from all directions.

The thief's grip on his knife tightened and he held it out towards her.

"You're... you're...Misogyny Woman..." He stammered, swallowing. He was handsome, in a way -- if a little scruffy. His face was framed by a shock of dark hair at the top and bottom, and his cheekbones jutted out like blades.

"That's right," The superhero smirked, breasts bouncing gloriously as she thrust her chest forward. Her suit had a specially designed cleavage window to as to show off her breasts to the maximum extent without a nipple slipping free. Theoretically, that was. In practice it was always a gamble.

She put her hands on her hips.

"You know who I am so why don't you step away from that poor woman," she said. The man's eyes widened. She could see the bulge steadily growing in his pants. She had that effect on men; it came with her powers. She glanced at the woman, who was cowering next to a trash can.

"You're safe now, ma'am," she said, smiling gently. "The police will be here shortly. I believe there is a nice all-night diner around the corner if you wish to wait around to make a statement."

Truth be told, she hadn't alerted the police just yet. She didn't want them to rain on her parade too quickly.

Looking frazzled, but somewhat reassured, the woman hurried off, still clutching her purse to her chest. Seeing his chance, the man tried to escape. Misogyny Woman went to block him and he froze when he saw the way her breasts swung when she moved. He was mesmerized. He was under her spell now. She could see it washing over his eyes, the desire, the lust. It was inside every man, a sense of sexual superiority. Misogyny Woman just brought it to the surface. She grinned and wagged a finger at him.

"Uh, uh, uh. I'm not done with you yet." She said playfully.

"What makes you think I'll be waiting around for the police to arrive? I know how it goes." The thief sneered, seemingly emboldened. They always were. He took step forward, brandishing the knife menacingly. It was cute really, but she'd defeated bigger men with bigger knives. She held her ground, smiling at him, goading him to come closer.

He took the bait, stepping so close she could feel his hot breath on her lips, smell his musk, see the individual beads of sweat sliding across his skin. Her nose was enhanced by powers; she couldsmell his sweat. He laughed.

"I've heard the stories you know." He murmured, sliding the knife under the strap of fabric above her outfit's cleavage window. She bit her lip, feeling the tip of the blade press gently into her flesh. With a flick of his wrist, he cut through. She gasped, feeling the her breasts finally overcome their prison and come spilling out.

The night air was cool against her nipples. His fingers were light as he brushed against them, surprisingly tender.

"I heard you like to be hurt," he whispered, his breath soft on her skin. He said it almost in awe; like he hadn't believed the stories until now. She looked into his eyes and he pinched her nipple, twisting it violently.

Her brow furrowed and she gritted her teeth against the pain, feeling a familiar warmth between her legs.

She leaned forward and kissed him softly, enjoying the way the coarse hairs of his beard pricked at her skin.

"You heard wrong," she said breathlessly. "Ilove it!"

"Oh yeah?" The thief replied, grinning sadistically. He let go of her nipples, instead grabbing her by the throat and swinging her roughly into the side of the alley. The bricks were coarse against her back. Before she could catch her breath, he slapped her across the face. Her clit tingled. She gripped his wrist with one hand and held it to her throat, moaning. His grip loosened somewhat, and his eyes widened.

"You're a sick bitch, you know that?" He growled. Misogyny Woman giggled, reaching out with her free hand to grope the bulge at his crotch.

"And yet..." she whispered, biting her lip. She saw his eyelids flutter as she massaged his rock-hard cock. It was threatening to burst out of his jeans.

He threw her to the ground and began unbuttoning his pants. Seeing this man, this stranger, standing over her pulling out his cock sent electricity through her body. She grinned.

"Suck." The thief grunted. It was one word, but it was all he had to say. In a flash, she was back up on her knees and the engorged purple tip of his member was tickling the back of her throat. She deepthroated him in one smooth motion, until her lips were wrapping around the very base of his cock.

"Jesus Christ!" the thief gasped, stumbling back a step in surprise. The knife clattered to the ground. She gripped his legs and held him in her throat, her nose buried in his pubes. Her eyes rolled back in her skull.

Eventually, she pulled back gasping for breath, silvery strands of drool hanging in the air between her plump lips and his fat cock.

"You can do whatever you want with me," she gasped, wiping the spit from her chin. "I'm a woman..."

They looked at each other for a moment before he got that same look in his eyes that they all did, and grabbed her by the hair. She grinned and felt the tingles again as he held her luscious locks and pulled her about. What could she say? She loved it when they pulled her hair.

Instinctively, her lips opened and she stuck out her tongue, welcoming him once again. His cock slide in nicely; she'd opened wide and her mouth was slick with drool. It bubbled and slid down her chin the deeper he thrust into her.

When her chin pressed into his balls, she gagged and her eyes rolled back. He tried to pull back, but she held him in place and he moaned in pleasure as her throat squeezed his cock. She loved hearing men moan like that, moaning at the pure, unbridled pleasure of having a woman suck their cock. After all it was only natural.

She began to worship his cock, swirling her tongue around the tip before plunging it back into the depths of her throat. She used one hand to massage his balls, the other sliding under his shirt and up his torso.

It was his turn for his eyes to roll back, and she felt one of his hands in her hair, holding her head where it was. The more she sucked the more he gripped until she'd had enough. Pulling back, she grinned at him. She knew what he really wanted.

"Look, are you going to fuck my face or not?"

He stared at her dumbfounded for a moment before grinning, grabbing a fistful of her hair and shoving his cock down her throat with one violent thrust. Before she had time to react, he'd pulled back and thrust deep again, deeper this time. She gagged and felt a shiver run through her body. Her pussy was already wet at this point, and she could feel the heat pulsing in her clit. She slipped a hand down under her ruined costume and began playing with herself, while this total stranger used her throat for his pleasure. Man, she loved this job. If her mouth hadn't been full of cock, she probably would have sighed in happiness. She wanted to please this man, it was all that mattered, even if that meant him using her throat as a fleshlight.

As long as he was fucking her throat, he wasn't robbing that woman. As long as he was fucking her throat, the world was a better place.

"Are you playing with yourself you filthy bitch?" The thief laughed. She nodded as much as she could. He held her head down on his cock and reached over, smacking her ass cheeks a few times. The sting was glorious -- she felt the heat and pain of his blows go straight to her clit and she moaned into his crotch. Her drool thickly coated his balls and started to drip down onto his feet, pooling in the ground. Her pussy was on fire and when he finally pulled his cock from her throat the fresh air she sucked in worked like a bellows, intensifying the burning pleasure between her thighs.

"Look at the mess you made Misogynyslut," he growled, pressing her face down onto the cold concrete. "Why don't you lick it up?"

Grinning, she went to work, tongue out, licking the rough, scratchy surface with a passion that nobody else would show. Nobody save Misogyny Woman. Her dignity was a man's choice. None could resist the control and power she offered, not a corrupt politician, not a godfather and certainly not a street thug like this thief.

He put his foot on her head and she grunted as he cheek was pressed into the ground. Her grunts turned to pleasured moans when he reached over and began to spank her ass again. His slaps grew harder and harder as he grew in confidence, until she was gasping in pain with every blow. Her ass must be red and raw by now, she thought. Just as it should be on a woman like her.

The orgasm came suddenly; shooting through her in a burst of pleasure. Smaller bursts followed, and she shook on the ground beneath the thief's feet, squirming as she came again and again from the pain. She was gasping for breath by the time it subsided, and she just knew she wasn't going to able to sit properly for a week. She was impervious to knives and bullets, but spankings still left their mark.

Somewhere at the edge of her orgasm, she felt a presence at the back of her mind. It meant the police were on their way; her orgasm must have alerted them via the magic gem she'd given Captain Havers. The goddess had said it was an ancient form of communication, powered by carnal emotions. That's why she'd entrusted it to Captain Rebecca Havers. Incorruptible she was, one of the few good cops in Rust City.

Seemingly satisfied with the deep red blush forming on her ass, the thief began pulling apart her costume. Unlike most superheros, who made their costumes out of protective materials, Misogyny Woman's signature look was made from soft, lush fabrics pulled tightly over her curvaceous figure. After all, when one is resistant to bullets and the like, why did she need a protective suit?

The thief's fingers brushed her wet sex and Misogyny Woman gasped. His touch was electric, sending tingles rushing through her body from the tips of her toes to her scalp. Her pussy was so slick with juices when he pulled his fingers away strands of her ecstasy followed them.

"Fucking hell!" he whispered, his voice wavering with astonishment. "You're absolutely soaked!"

"I sure am!" Misogyny Woman giggled beneath his foot.

"I...I wanna fuck you..." he grunted breathlessly. "I wanna feel your cunt! See if it's assuper as they say."

Misogyny Woman grinned. "Now that's more like it. Where do you want me?"

The thief smiled a sinister smile. "Bend over that trash can," he said, taking his foot off her head and stroking his cock. The tip was slick and dripping with her drool. Getting to her feet, she strode over to the trash can, making sure her hips swayed, and her ass bounced with every step of the way. He slapped her ass and she jumped, giggling, enjoying the sting.

She grasped the rim of the can and bent over, making sure to arch her back and wiggle her backside for him. She could smell the trash and her nose wrinkled in disgust. He didn't seem to notice as he gripped her hair and slapped her red, raw ass again and again, until her legs shook and she was gripping the trash can so tightly her knuckles were white. She loved a spanking, and she knew the bad men of Rust City loved one too. The police had arrested Tony Lombardo, one of the city's most high ranking mafiosos, while he was in the middle of using his belt to flog her ass. He'd been on the run for weeks after he'd been outed as the man who'd ordered the hit on popular mayoral candidate Richard Richardson. They'd caught him, all thanks to her, to Misogyny Woman. She'd saved the day, but the damn police ruined her orgasm.

While she was struggling to keep the grin off her face, the thief was gripping her hips and lining up his cock. The tip brushed against her labia and she shivered in pleasure, feeling goosebumps erupt across her skin.

With one thrust, he was balls deep inside her. His cock slide inside her easily, her pussy gripping him tight. She heard him groan in pleasure, and the guttural sound made her tingle. He began to fuck her harder and faster, his wet, sloppy balls bouncing against her clit.

"Fuck me," the thief grunted. "This is the best damn pussy I've ever had!"

She was too far gone to reply. All coherent thought had seemingly slipped from her mind. All that mattered was this man and the orgasm steadily building between her thighs.

"Put your head down!" He grunted, gripping the back of her head.

"What?" She gasped.

"I said put your fucking head down!" He roared, pushing her head down into the trash can.

The trash stunk. She could feel something wet and slimy pressing against her cheek every time he thrust into her. The rim of the trash can dug into her abdomen, and every time his hips hit hers it felt like her head was pushed deeper into the filth. She was nothing to this man; nothing but a toy for his sexual desires.

She grinned. God, she loved her job!

"Look at you," he said. "Just a worthless slut with her head in the trash, where's your dignity, bitch?"

He fucked her ruthlessly, holding her head down with one hand, while the other slapped her sore ass. She bit into an old banana peel to stop from squealing with delight as her eyes rolled back into her skull. She was a slut, she thought. But she wasn't worthless. She was a hero.

A hero that came violently for the second time that night. Her whole body quivered and she dug her curling fingers into the slimy, disgusting trash to try to grab something to hold on to. Wave after wave of pleasure crashed over her body, her knees buckled, making the metal rim dig deeper into her stomach as it took the majority of her weight. She moaned and groaned and gasped but every time she opened her mouth she tasted more filth.

The thief didn't care. His cock rammed into her faster and faster, she could feel him building up to cum, his heavy balls slapping her clit and as her still orgasming pussy clenched and held on tightly to his cock.

Suddenly the wail of a siren cut through his breathless grunts and her moans echoing through the trash can. The cavalry had arrived. The thief screamed in surprise and pulled out. She her footsteps, and a thud as he was tackled to the ground.

After a moment she felt hands on her back as she was pulled out of the trash can and greeted by a pretty female officer, smiling at her.

"Thankyou," Misogyny Woman said smiling, brushing her damp hair from her face.

"No thankyou ma'am." The officer replied, looking at Misogyny Woman in awe. "Because of you, we've got another scumbag off the streets." She gestured towards the handcuffed thug who was writhing on the ground. "My partner is taking the victim's statement. The lady is very grateful."

"All in a night's work," Misogyny Woman chuckled, pulling a banana peel from her hair. Her costume glowed as it magically put itself back together. The thief had really done a number on it, there were rips and tears all over. The dirt and grime from the trash slid off her, and she was clean again. Wonderful.

She nodded at the officer and blew a kiss at the thief on the ground.

"Until next time, officer," she winked, before leaping up into the sky. She admired the sparkling lights of Rust City and smiled to herself. The night was still young, there was always work to be done.