All Comments on 'The Adventures of Misogyny Woman'

by Clara_Bejeweled

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Well I guess it is on a par with those trashy superhero type comics, just about as much plot and character development.

sslarivio1sslarivio1about 3 years ago

Not sure where you got the idea for this but I love it! Great sex but with an actual story too. Thanks and I hope you continue to write))))

EsbanosEsbanosabout 3 years ago

Just as well thought out as the rock in the high republic

2ndFiddle2ndFiddleabout 3 years ago

I'm not usually into this kind of story, but this was just fun to read. Thank you.

DrfeelinggoodDrfeelinggoodabout 3 years ago

This was super hot! Would love to hear more of her crime fighting!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

That was an imaginative and original take on superheroes and I loved it. You kept it silly yet still hot. Everyone has their kinks and while getting plowed with a head in the garbage can isn’t one of mine, it doesn’t make it any less enjoyable for this reader. Thanks for the story. I can’t wait to read your next work.

J.D.

DreamsToRealityDreamsToRealityover 2 years ago

I think your low rating is because of the category you put this story in, its far more BDSM than sci-fi, because the writing though brief is so very solid. I would love to get to know these characters, and I hope you build this story up cause that was a damn beautiful start.

SecretAbandonSecretAbandonabout 2 months ago

You are a genius. This deserves its own movie.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous