The Adventures Of Natty Ch. 02

Story Info
The girls In Cancun Mexico Pt. 02.
11.6k words
4.33
1.8k
1
0

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 12/14/2023
Created 12/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JWB58
JWB58
6 Followers

The Sex Adventures and Stories of Roxy...

The concluding story, of the beach... the holiday... the girls and The Man...!!

Part Two.

The woman known to some as Natty, and to a lot of Others as Secret Dream, softly closed the apartment/hotel room door behind herself, she stood there taking stock of her surroundings, for a few seconds, she took a depth breath, and then she started to cross/wander over to one of the terraces, through the Hotels Vast Main Reception, into the small but intimate cocktail bar...

She walked in the door of the cocktail bar, at exactly 7.47pm, the room fell silent as she entered, she knew that would happen, she knew she looked like a supermodel, her prey tonight, the man known as Grey Beard or Jonathan Bishop, had just taken delivery of a bottle of Dom Perigone champagne, he became instantly aware of the sound level, decreasing... he turned and he saw, and he instantly knew why the bar had almost gone quiet, she had just entered the room,... She looked magnificent, and was striding towards the bar, he simply poured out a further glass of Champagne, and passed it to her as she got closer, he could smell her, she was intimating, intoxicating, beyond imagination, his eyes did not know where to look first, he was visually drinking in her body, he just gazed at hers, and simply said,...

Good Evening, Madame, and yes, you are quite correct, in your earlier statements to me, that I would not indeed recognise you with your clothes on, as Madame, is clearly your dressed the way, that everyman wants, dreams that his desire, his woman would dress, your simply dressed to be undressed, and dressed so that every woman in the room, and will instantly wish to be you...truly, you are one of the most beautiful women, that I have ever laid my tired, poor, eyes on, breath-taking...and thank you for accepting this old grey man's humble invitation to dine with him this fine evening - A toast!!, he raised his glass an chinked hers, and he then said...

To God Almighty - Man alive your Human Engineering Department, on the day, the moment that they put your beautiful DNA together, was a day to remember indeed, as it appears that us mere mortal men... Will just fall at your feet, and we will go to war with other men and nations to accept your favours... that you can so clearly bestow...!!

She raised her glass, and smiled, and simply said to him, Thank You, Jonathan...!!

Natty, took stock of Grey Beard as she entered the room, he was dressed smart, but relaxed, he had a Dark Blue Ink soft cashmere blazer, a bold cornflower blue and thin white striped shirt, with amethyst studded cuff links, a different Omega watch, this time, white face, with a tan leather strap, again De Ville Limited Edition, elegant item, not the chunky usual bracelet type, no other items of jewellery, a pair of tailored light tan turn-up cut lightweight wool pants, and a matching mulberry leather belt, and a pair of Bass Weegans slip on loathers, no socks, his sun glasses where solid black Italian Persol, with black lenses, old school mafia look, hmm she said he looked good, he smelled good too, she was not sure, but it was an aftershave she had not smelled before, but it was fresh, heavy, and old classic, unique...!!

But again, her inner self felt at ease, something about him was ringing bells, it was his tone, his words, where still in her mind, they where heard, read before, but where...

They exchanged small talk over the next 15 minutes, how was her stay, and her friends, where they all comfortable, was the hotel to her liking, was her room okay, was she being treated correctly, did she enjoy the beach club's atmosphere, he introduced her to the Hotel Manager/Director, and etc, etc,

It was now almost 8.00pm, when the hotel main valet walked in and said Mr Bishop your car is ready as requested,... Ah, he said, thank you James, Madame may I be as so bold, and to ask you that if you're ready to go and get some food, on this fine evening, as it would be nice to be seated before the sun sets, within the sea, and to toast its return... She said of course, Jonathan, lets, and let's see what and where this beautiful evening will take us...

She walked slightly in front of him, his hand was in the small of her back, he was then guiding her towards the door, the valet walked about 10 paces in front of them, he stopped just outside the front door, and then opened the passenger side, car door, it was a classic Mercedes SL 5OO soft top, the engine was running, the air con was ice cold, the car was classic MB Dark blue metallic, the inside was white/cream leather, with a blue contrast detail and stitching, it was in show room condition, it was freshly cleaned, Jonathan tipped the Valet, and climbed into the driver's seat, and with that he gunned the car, and they slowly pulled away, and around the front of the hotel onto the main road...

He then turned right at the main gates, and headed away from the strip, and out towards where she had seen him first, they chatted, he pointed out landmarks, as they sped along the coast road, the ocean, and the sun on the driver's side of the car, she asked him, where they were going, he said that they were going to have dinner at a place called... The Fish and the Rocks, it was one of the best sea food & fish restaurants on this coast of Mexico, and indeed one of the finest on the whole of the west coast of the USA... and it was one of his personal favourites.

The drove past his place or where he was staying, then headed out further up the coast, the car was eating up the road, within 20 mins he slowed the car down as they came into a horseshoe bay, the view was beautiful, just as he came around the corner the bay opened up in front of the car, he then slowly pulled over to the right, and onto a partly hidden slip road that had just appeared, Jonathan Said, Hold Tight... please princess, as this bit of the ride, can get a bit scary, as he went over the edge of the road, an illuminated sign said 1 Mile to The Fish and the Rocks, as the car descended down the mountain road, it was like a snake that had just uncurled itself in the sun, hairpin bends, right angles, and all the time you was rolling slowly down hill, every once in a while you had a sheer drop of the cliff face, then it came into view,...

It was a vast modern square looking set of big squares, a series of white and rough red and yellow brick wall structures that just seemed to jut out over the rocks, supported by giant silver weather beaten trunks of timber and concrete beams, the red tiled roof was shaped like a giant set of birds wings as they unfolded, one side higher than the other, the rest of the walls were all glass, with three of four levels of external decks, that reached down, and almost fell into the sea below, with various isolated tables on each deck, the sound of a jazz piano and a soft voice was the in the air, as the pulled up, they could hear a woman was singing, a classic Nina Simone track...the place looked beautiful, a few minutes later, and they had arrived at the back of the place, the main entrance was all stone rough cast and craved, the car park, was three quarters full, sleek expensive cars everywhere!!

A car valet was instantly by her side of the car, opening her door and assisting her out of the car, Good Evening Madame, and welcome to The Fish and the Rocks, and good evening again to you... Mr Bishop, Hi Fernando, how's the family, and the girls, they still all well safe and good, Yes Sir, thank you... Jonathan, came around the back of car and handed him the keys, and they shook hands as friends do, Fernando then said top him..., Jules is working tonight, and is your waiter for the evening, you table this evening is on level three, as requested Mr Bishop, and your drinks are already on the bar, and a table on the terrace reserved for the sunset as requested. Thank You, Fernando, she saw that Jonathan palmed him a tip, as he then placed his hand again in the small of her back, this time slightly lower, as he ushered her into the restaurant...

The place was beautiful, clean. modern, stunning pieces of art, pictures and giant photographs of the various sunsets where everywhere, Jonathan guided her through the main foyer to the restaurant, in the centre towards a large half crescent shaped black marble bar, that was in the middle of the ground floor, it faced the windows, in front of it was the piano, and the singer, a middle aged black woman, the big sea doors where folded back, the sun was framed within them... it looked stunning, like a painting, that had just been finished, beautiful...

There was about ten couples standing and sitting in the bar area, all dressed in suits, jackets, all the women dressed in stunning summer dresses, Natty, then noticed that no one was actually sitting at any of the dining tables, everyone was either sitting on the white leather sofas, in the ground floor terrace or in the bar,... just then a stunning beautiful tall half caste woman, dressed all in white approached them, a white tailored wing collared man's evening shirt, was pulled tight across her ample breasts, a skin-tight pair of white leggings, and white high heels, her long black wavy and curled hair loose, just framed her stunning face,... She then extended her hand towards them... Jonathan, so nice to see you again, and so soon, Hi Jules, likewise, can I please introduce you to Natty, Of Course you can, Jules, leaned in and shook her hand and air kissed her cheeks, Welcome Natty, to the Fish and the Rocks...

May I escort you to your table, she linked arms with Natty, and lead her through the tables, to a small four seater table, that faced directly into the setting sun, to the right of the singer, it was already set, with a bottle of champagne, in an ice bucket, glasses, and water and some nibbles on the table, she motioned Natty, to the seat at the right hand side, she then said, its the best view in the house, if you need anything just ask, please, am here to assist, and I am your waiter for this evening, and you look absolutely stunning, if I may be so bold as to compliment you, Natty, Natty composed herself, she placed her bag on the table, crossed her toned and shapely legs... Jonathan, was just arriving behind them, he was waving, and shaking hands with various people, as he walked through the room, and blew a kiss to the singer...

He came and sat down next to Natty, on her left, she was close to him, their thighs where touching, his scent was in her senses, her chair was slightly angled towards him, he then sighed and said... Thank God, At Last Natty, I now have you all to myself, it has taken enough time to get to be so,... his hand fell onto her thigh, a shockwave rippled through her body, and her sex, not one of horror but a very good one, a lovers wave, he leaned in and kissed her on the cheek, it was soft, moist, and with that Jules handed them two glasses of champagne, enjoy the sunset people, and she discreetly left them, his hand again rested lightly, on her thigh, as they toasted and raised their glasses to each other...his touch felt good, it also felt familiar to her, but she could not place why, where it was that she had...

He started talking and explaining to her, about this place, the sunset ritual, that the local owners had developed over the last ten years, and the ritual that dinner was only ever served about 10 mins after sunset, there is no menu, it is simple, he said, everybody, gets the same, all fresh sea food and grilled fish, that is caught daily, from the ocean you see before you, Jules will advise us of the main course fish choices, when we are seated at out other table...

Oh Jesus, I just simply forgot, you do like sea food, please say yes! Yes, she said, and placed her hand upon his,... I do indeed.

He then said, So enough about me, I think it's time that the most beautiful woman in this room, spoke, so tell me all about you, princess, tell me the Natty story, and how this vision of gods beauty, has ended up here in my back yard, my playground, swept in from the far reaches of Eastern Europe, with her trusted hunting pack of naughty she wolves, slowly circling and hunting down their prey, he looked deep into her eyes,...tell me her secrets and her dreams, She laughed at his words, he had put her at ease, his hand was still there, resting softly on her thigh, caressing her skin,his touch was soft yet firm on her skin, his touch felt hot on her cool tanned skin, her skirt hem had risen up to the level of her stocking edges, she could feel her sex warming, her face was flushing, she could feel her nipples harden, she was getting aroused, was it the flushes from the champagne, or something else...

She admitted to herself, that she liked this guy's easy manner, the way he held himself, the way he treated the people around him...he had an air of quiet confidence about him, his eyes where seductive, they never wandered away from hers, when he was talking to her, and the same when she was talking to him, he held her attention...he listened to her, asking questions, never disagreeing with her judgements, and opinions... she studied him, she guessing that he was late 40s, early 50s, she guessed he was at least 10 to 15 years older than her, his smile was honest, the lines around his face where those etched by the sun, and life...!!

The mood within the bar suddenly changed, the singer, just run her elegant fingers along the keyboard, a silence fell over the bar, Jonathan raised his finger to his lips, with that the jazz singer started to play the opening bars of the classic soul track... Don't let the sun go down on me!! After a couple of minutes, of just simple piano music, she started to sing, her voice was the only sound, noise, behind her and framed in everyone's view was the setting sun, its edge had just hit the level of the water on horizon, as she began, she carried on until it was just about to vanish from view, its reflection across the ocean was amazing, the sky was crimson, it just changed colour, like it was putting the fire within the sun out, just then everybody, stood up, raising wine and drinks glasses in their hands, and they all saluted the sun as it vanished from view, and then the toast, rang out from the voices... Well see you again my friend, on the other side of the Devils Darkness, Sir!!!

With that the singer run her fingers across the keyboard, and she started to play and sing, the Rolling Stones track,... Paint it Black, people around the place kissed each other, shook hands, gave those close a hug, Jonathan leaned in to Natty, his other hand was already placed in the small of her back, the hand on her thighs, slide between them as she parted them instinctively, he pulled her body into his, and he then softly kissed her on both cheeks, he held her close, He softly whispered to her... Welcome to the sunset club... my sweet secret princess!! With that his lips then gently passed over hers, a sweet taste of him and her mingled...

Then the full lights came on, a soft gentle lighting, sort of spread out from the main bar, then all over the decks, all the table suddenly illuminated, soft low-level white LED, the music changed again, the singer started to sing... Roxanne, you don't have to put on that red light, tonight... he was still holding her, her body was half turned into his, he then kissed her on her lips, soft then slightly harder, she parted her lips, as they kissed her sex, came was alive, she returned his kiss, he was good, smooth, the kiss, was perfectly timed, she was ready...

He said... Hmmm, so you do taste as good as you look; she smiled at him, maybe! You will be allowed to find out, Sir... Just how good I do...taste!! She then winked at him...

With that, she saw that Jules was walking towards them, a small tray in hand, she stopped just short of the table, and softly said, Your Table is now ready Mr Bishop, if you both would care to follow me...!! She collected the Chilled Champagne and the glasses and lead them away from the terrace, they headed into the bar, she then walked them up two level of terrace, until they were on the top level, there was only 4 tables here, and only one other was taken by another couple...it was candlelit, it was very romantic, the views of the bay and the coast where spectacular, just breathtaking...

Jules sat them down a simply round elegant two seat table, they where side by side, same positions as they where earlier, knees almost touching again, Jules re charged there glasses, and said that the starter Plates De La Mar would be with them in about 10 mins, and did they require wine, with the meal, or did they want to maintain the champagne, Jonathan, simply said, white please Jules, can I have my usual Gavi De Gavi, by Borealis, please, Jules nodded, and said certainly sir, and always an excellent choice, I will put two bottles on ice for you,...

She turned and then she was gone from sight, her body, her curves, her walk had caught the woman on woman side of Natty, she made a mental note... Celina, would love her...!!

The dinner feast meal that was delivered over the next hour, was divine, the place had an atmosphere, it seduced you, the singer, the music, the lighting, the smells, and then what they then placed before you were sexy, beautiful, the food was so fresh... everything was perfect, and as he said halfway through the main course, this food, the food here is just like having good animal instinctive sex, the more you get the more you want, when you eat here, the more of it you want, it almost becomes greed...

All during dinner the touching and the teasing between them was just the same, knee contact, foot play, hands brushing legs, her back, her hair, his hand on her thigh, once or twice to high, her breast was brushed, the last two sending sex waves through her body, the wine flowed, her face was flushing up, she sat back in her chair, after the main course had been cleared away, and rested... She let the place drown her senses, she then stood up and made her excuses, as soon as she stood, Jules was suddenly there...

She said to Jules, the powder room please, Oh Course Madame, please follow me, the two women made there excuses to Jonathan, and began to walk out the 3rd floor level, both looking ravishing, on high bespoke heels, beautiful bodies, as Jules opened the door to the stairs she awaited Natty, she followed her and helped her down a flight of stairs to the half landing where the ladies powder room was situated, and then she opened the door for her, the place was all black and chrome, and mirrors, the lighting was installed to help enhance the look of any woman, Natty thanked her, and entered, the door slowly closed behind her, she went to a

cubicle, her hand then dived in her bag, as she sat and peed, and took control of herself, and her senses, she sat on the loo, panties around her ankles, she quickly texted the girls,... She saw that nearly 2 and a half hours had passed since she had left the hotel bar,... Wow it had just flown by...

A few short brief messages, am okay, the place is amazing, he is a perfect gentleman, the waitress is so fucking hot, she melts butter... god knows what time I will be back, don't wait up... love ya all xxx

She finished up, as she was about to leave she sent JWN a picture message of the view, from the patio, hmm she thought, wonder where he is, and with that she left the cubicle, as she came back into the main body of the powder room, as she did she saw that Jules, was standing there leaning back against the door, she pushed herself away from the door, and walked over to Natty, her right hand come up to her face, she softly brushed her hair back away from her face, she was the same size as Natty, she looked her straight in her eyes... for a few moments... time froze, it was now 10,00pm,

JWB58
JWB58
6 Followers