The Adventures Of Natty Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fuck... that was one good, fuck,... really good, his hands where still gripping her hips, he was sucking in air, she stood up, her fingers found her sex, they massaged her clit, they went inside her, she could feel the warmth of his sex, his cum inside herself, she slowly turned around, until she was facing him, Jonathan, took a half step back, she threw her arms around his neck, his head lowered to hers, his lips came and rested on her forehead, he cleared his throat... that was just amazing, just amazing, woman you're a goddess, men in times of war, would have laid waste to the world, for the chance to fuck you, thank you, that was... He didn't even finish the sentence, she just stood on her toes and slowly kissed him into silence, then she pulled away... She looked up into his eyes, and she simply said to him,... well that was nice for starters, now, my big beautiful hungry stud, take me somewhere where I can fuck you properly...until the sun rises...!!! with that her hand dropped down between his legs, and she started to slowly caress his cock, she felt it begin to swell, in her fingers, hmmm, As I think there is maybe just some more life source, left in this cute sexy thing, and most of all I want to savour him, kiss him, taste him, take him in my mouth, and I want to ride him like the wind, a few more times yet... before we drink champagne and to toast the sunrise!!

They carefully cleaned themselves up, and within 5 mins they were on their way again, driving at a much more sedate pace, back towards her hotel, as they left, Natty turned to look at the beach, a place she would always remember, then her eyes flared wide open, as she thought she saw something move, she turned around, and then in the distance, she saw another set of headlights come alive, and then they slowly left, the area where they had just been fucking, and then they hit the road, and continued to drive the other way, two sets of red lights, in barren unlit waste land, Ha she smiled to herself, someone just got a hot free show tonight...!!

She turned back to Jonathan, she leaned over and laid her head on his shoulders, he moved his arm so that he could cradle her, his left hand, was then on her breasts as she had not re done her dress, as she wanted to feel the fresh air on her skin, her bra and panties, where lying in the foot well of the car with her discarded heels, she just had her suspender belt and stockings on, she felt alive, his soft caress had brought her nipples to hardness again, her moisture within her sex was already beginning to form...

She would make love to him like no other man later tonight, she wanted it, she needed it, he would become a friend and a lover, she knew this, her sex, and her head was in sync, it had been a long time, since she had felt like this, she knew what was about to happen would be beautiful, and that it would a hard thing to walk away from in seven days' time, but those days she knew she would enjoy, her hands found his, and she kissed his fingers, she laid his hand back on her breasts, and moaned a lovers moan as he played with her hard nipples...

Within the hour they were back at his place, his cabin, behind that bar where she had first seen Grey Beard swimming, out towards the boat, he killed the engine, of the car, she leaned over and kissed him, thank you, she said... His hand come up to her face held her, and returned the kiss...my pleasure, always lover...!!

He then got out of the car, he came around to her side, opened the door, said don't forget those, and pointed to her stuff by her feet, wouldn't want any of the locals stealing them, would we, she picked up all that and her bag, and her pashmina, with that he scooped her up, in his arms and carried her to the cabin, her head on his shoulder, like newlyweds, being carried over the threshold...

He pushed the outer door in with his hip, and it swung out automatically wide open, it then revealed a key pad, he then punched numbers into a key pad with one of his fingers, and the door inside unlocked, he carefully pushed it open and carried her inside, as he entered two small LED lights lit up, two parts of the big open plan room, one over the kitchen island, the other above the front door, low voltage, just enough to light up a circle of light, the inside was a reasonable size, it had two sofas, a small open plan kitchen to one side, it was modern, clean, minimalistic, everything was white with splashes of colour, a large desk was dead centre of the window overlooking the sea, it was strewn with drawing, plans and papers, he carried her through into the bed room, and laid her down on the big king sized bed, very carefully, he then kissed her... And said to her, don't move, a muscle, I will return shortly... with that he slowly backed out of the room, she curled up, and rested her head on her arms, she then said in reply... don't make this pussy cat wait too long lover, she needs feeding again, baby... oh, I know, don't I know that already... he replied, with that he disappeared into the darkness... or the void outside the bed room,

She heard him moving about the place, some cupboard doors opened, the fridge opened, as it internal light flooded part of the room, for an instant, she rolled over onto her stomach she slowly looked around, the bedroom was nice it had some beautiful pictures, hanging on the walls, by the bedside table there was two pictures of grey beard, both with two younger guys, looked like sons, or family, with him, hmm that's nice..., special people in his life, shared with those he loved, or he will love, but close to his heart...something inside her mind, went click, she looked long and hard at the picture of the three men, she knew them, she didn't know why, she just did, something in the past, he was without a beard, but the boys where...!!

With that she heard a Champagne Bootle corks pop, the sound snapped her back to the now, the tinkling of some glasses, and then the frame of his body appeared within the door opening, he was stripped down, butt naked, his cock was already semi hard, and growing, within his mouth he held a red rose and its stem, within his hands was two empty champagne flutes and a bottle of champagne that had just been opened, and was fizzing, and with that he smiled that smile, that knowing smile, that any of a hundred thousand men would had done, as he looked down at her..., he then clicked a switch by the door, and the middle of the bed was then bathed in subtle LED lighting, by two very small bendable long reading lights either side of the bed, they just lit up her body, to the most amazing effect, oh yeah,... Jonathan said under his breath, you and your body, are absolutely... flawless!!!

And he then just simply said, I believe that you have ordered madame, our hands on five-star in room service, for a full night, with our specialist hands on, yet bespoke full contact room service Madame, and I can gladly say, that the room is ready to be of service, to you... With that Natty, just smiled at him, and she slowly licked her lips, real deliberate, sexy, sensual and slow, hmm I think the lady does indeed require the full service of the room, she then pulled herself up, she slowly took of her mini dress, she raised her index finger up to him, she said, and I am sure that the current service provider can just hold itself there, and can wait for a few more seconds... hey stud!!

Natty then slowly unclipped her suspender belt, and slowly rolled her stocking down her stunning, muscled legs, she then placed all her stuff on the floor beside the bed, it all fell on a small stool that was by the bedside table, that had been illuminated by the bedside lights, she then raised herself up and stood in front of him naked, her full body on view, the curves of her full ripe breasts, her legs, hips, silhouetted by the small spot lights, and she then kneeled on the bed so she was facing him, her legs parted, Now you can come here...!!

As he walked forward to the edge of the bed, her right hand stretched out, and found the end of his cock, she teased it with her fingertips, for about 30 seconds, she rolled his cock skin back, the pads of her fingers so delicate on his skin, and exposed glands, she adjusted herself so she was sitting on the edge of the bed, his cock was now at the height of her boobs, she leaned foarwrd n rubbed his cock around her hard nipples, she then leant down, her mouth opened and she took his hard penis into her mouth, at first just the head, she licked and sucked his ever growing cock head for about 2 or 3 minutes, she let in out, she wanked the shaft, hard n fast...

He was still holding the glasses and bottle, his head was back, he was moaning, Sweet Jesus, she took him again in her mouth, this time she took it all in her mouth, she deep throated him, she had no gag reflex, she had sucked enough fake and real cock, to know what to do, after a further 2 or 3 minutes, she let him free, she looked up at his face, her spit running out of her mouth, mixed with his pre cum, and said to him lie down on the bed, Jonathan, your new baby is here to soothe your senses, I want your cock, right there in the middle where the lights cross, as I want to see you, as I take you...

He set the bottle down, she edged herself of the bed, as he laid down she wiped her spit off her face with the back of her hand, she smeared it across her breasts, and she fondled them, felling and pulling her hard nipples, one hand went between her thighs, her index finger was within her sex in seconds, she was just wet enough, when he was in place, she climbed back up, she straddled his legs, and lowered her head onto his hardness, her hands on his balls, his shaft, she then done, what Jonathan to this day still calls the most amazing and complete blow job, the world has ever seen... Except he received it,

Natty then for the next ten minutes edged, sucked teased and wanked his cock, she bought him to climax, with her mouth and tongue, his seed exploded within her mouth, it filled her, she slowly let him, slide out from her lips, she stopped doing what she was doing, he fell from her mouth, as she let his seed, drip out over his cock and her hands, as she carried on and played with his rock hard, just exploded cock, she kept him hard, she maintained his erection, her skill was absolute, he was hard again within 5 minutes, he was moaning like a wounded animals, his cock was now red, purple, it was engorged, she raised herself up off his legs, she moved up his body, she then pulled herself up, and she straddled his cock, she lowered her sex onto his hardness, she took it all in, she positioned herself so she could ride him, her hand's flat on his chest, she then started to slowly raise her sex up, her sex went up and down his shaft, she could feel the veins in his hardness, she then rode him like that until she climaxed over him, it was swift, she was in the zone, her head was back, her noises where loud, those of sex, she fell forward her hair hanging down as she cum, she shuddered on his shaft, he knew she had, he could sense it within her, his hands came up, they forced her arms off his chest, they cupped her breasts, fondled them, flicking her nipples with his thumbs, he rolled her over onto her side, he withdrew, he rolled her so she was face down on the bed, he parted her legs, he kneeled either side of her butt, his thumbs spread her butt apart, he spat on her tight little star, she felt it drip, down over her skin, he laid on top of her, and his penis entered her sex from above, he fucked like that, so a good 2 or 3 minutes, the tip of his cock just inside her vagina, it was amazing, he then pulled back, his hand's found her love handles, he pulled her butt up, by her waist, her face was still buried in the bed and pillows, her then took her doggy style, then he tensed when he was inside her, she felt him, then it was a few hard stabs of his cock, then her insides just exploded, as he unloaded his cum inside her womb, he had come again, as she felt his seed, and heat inside her...oh my fucking god, she screamed, yes Jonathan yes, fuck me fill me... Oh, sweet Jesus, he exclaimed,...

They fell forward onto the bed, they separated, his cum dripping from her sex, he reached out and spooned her, his hardness pushing against her butt, she pushed herself back into his waist, he was kissing her back, her neck, his warm hot hands started to cup her breasts, she felt his body heat...she was moaning, one of his hands slid down her body, he parted her legs, his fingers was then in her wet cum filled sex, he started to finger fuck her... the sex rose in her again so fast, she parted her thighs, to him, three fingers, where then inside her, within another 2 minutes she was coming again, oh, oh, my god, she squirted, a small amount as she cum, yes baby, yes baby, let it out princess, he was attacking her senses, his hand gripped her boobs, her sex juice was running, down her butt checks, his cock was almost hard again, his fingers left her pussy, she then felt one of them push against her anus, it slipped it so easy, her juices, she just squirted, her juice and his cum had lubed it up so well, she felt him move his cock towards her butt, the exposed cock head was then there where his finger was, he pushed his cock forward it nudged against her anus, she moved as it entered, she turned and said to him, no baby, I am not ready for that yet, no...

He moaned, oh baby I want you all of you, so much, you have set my soul on fire, I know baby, I know, I have felt your soul explode inside, but anal maybe next time,... with that she grabbed his hard cock, and she gently inserted it into her wet sex, now fuck me again...he did as he was told, he fucked her hard and deep, in many positions on her front, her back, her side, she cum numerous times, climax after climax, his cock was so strong in her, then he pulled himself free as he was fucking her missionary, pulled up and cum all up her body, he spurted 4 maybe 5 times, from the tip of her landing strip, one rope stream hit her face, then the other two her boobs, and then her belly, when he was done, he just collapsed on her body, she held him tight, one of her legs wrapped around his waist, they stayed like that for a few minutes, she was stroking his hair, as he drew breath, she was kissing his head, holding him tight...

After 5 mins, he pulled himself free, he sat on his hunches, and looked down at the body that had consumed him that night, it was now nearly 2.30am, in the morning, he smiled at her, said to her softly, come with me, beautiful, he got of the bed, and held out his hand, she took it, he pulled her upright, she was still standing on the bed, he pulled her close her legs wrapped around his waist, her arms around his shoulders, he then walked to one side of the bedroom, he slid a door open, as he did 3 small lights came on within a big walk in shower room, he walked into the shower, two shower heads where above him and her, he pushed the control lever, and hot water was instantly covering their bodies, it was the perfect temperature, he set her down on the floor, she was shoulder high to him, in her bare feet, he leant forward and kissed her hard n deep, holding her face as he did, the water cascading over their bodies, he pulled free,

He smiled at her, and said to her, let me wash you, my baby,...he pulled out some shampoo, and other stuff, from the bathroom niche, and he set about washing her hair, and her body, he took his time, his hands where gentle, but firm, he really took his time, feeling all of her curves, and her niches, he explored her, found, her sensitive spots, he cleaned her of his cum, she took the bar of white soap, from the dish, and she washed his body, his cock she lathered and cleaned, pulled his skin back, and washed every bit of her sex juices from him, they kissed many times.. the shower took a good ten minutes, to finish, he killed the water, stepped outside, and grabbed a massive white beach towel and wrapped her body it, he did the same, after he quickly rubbed down his own body, he wrapped his towel around his waist, and he then lifted her up again, he carried her to the side of the bed, he threw back the top cover, and folded back the top sheets, he then removed the towel and dried her body softly patting her skin, her hair was wet, her covered her head with the towel, and rubbed it a few times, she laughed, at his attempt, she stepped free and shook her hair loose, she stood there naked in front of him, he looked at her, and said... I think you have the most beautiful, and amazing body, that I have ever seen on a woman, she, you make my blood boil, my secret dream, princess...!! she returned his smile, why thank you, fair prince... she turned and climbed up onto the bed, as she did she pulled his towel free, she laughed, and said I am not going to be the only one, walking around here naked, stud,...

He then walked over to the side table, and he poured them both a glass of champagne, he then sat with her on the side of the bed, they toasted each other, and drank, there thirst was evident...they finished the bottle, in about 20 mins, chatting and laughing, him sitting upright propped up on the bed, her head resting in the crook of his arm, she finished her drink, she said, Baby, I need a bit of lady time, she slid of the bed, after kissing his limp cock, and she went into the bathroom, she took her bag, she closed the door, checked her stuff, read her phone messages from the girls, dirty bitches, and replied... Yes!! took out her morning after pill, and swallowed it just in case... With a drink of water,... Hmm I enjoyed that,

She pushed opened the waste bin, then stopped and looked down, hmm she smiled to herself, No wonder he was still upright and hard like a stallion when we got back, the empty discarded blue tab packet sheet was on the top, she smiled, and said to herself, Ah, that's so sweet, poor baby, he didn't want to fail, hmm I like his style...!!, means that he wanted to make sure, that I had enjoyed myself, as I know he did, she looked at herself in the bathroom mirror, taking in her body,...Hmm you did well Girl, you got what you wanted, you have been fucked, So let's see what the morning brings, as you do like to be fucked in the morning,... with that she left the bathroom, when she came out she noticed that her Grey Beard lover, had dozed off, she smiled then said, well don't most men,... And he has done well so far...!! she climbed in bed with him, she adjusted the pillows, she laid down on his chest, he awoke, his sleepy voice murmured, Hey Baby, you okay... Sshh, she said back to him, we need to get some sleep, lover boy, sure baby sure, he replied, she leaned up and kissed him lips, and she whispered in his ear, As you have got to do it all again in the morning...!!

To Be Continued...