The Adventures Of Natty Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She then softly kissed her lips... she pulled her face back and then said to her, He is a good man, enjoy him, but don't break him, and if he is not what you seek, and what you see here before you is... she looked down at herself, is more to your liking, then call me, as I am sure, we could make each other sing for a few hours... with that she stepped forward, her right hand pulled the front part of Natty dress slowly up one thigh, and then she slowly slid her business card into the top of her stockings,...shall we return you to your table, Madame!

With that she went and opened the door, Natty went over to the wash hand basin, and checked herself, she touched up her lipstick, she pulled the business card out and placed it in her bag, she thought, maybe a threesome with Mia, or maybe a four way, evening... could be fun, am sure the girls would love her sex,... she finished, blew herself a kiss and left the room, Jules escorted her back to the table, Jonathan stood and helped her re sit, his hands brushed her body again, this time it was more noticeable, she leaned into his left hand at one time, the body language between them was just electric, she was feeling her sex moisten again...

When he sat down this time, he was closer, he was sitting beside her, only the arms of the chairs separated them, the table had been cleared, new glasses, new candles, new everything...

Then his phone buzzed on the tabletop, he looked at it, and said it can wait to later...

He was now so close she could hear him breathe, his aftershave was fresh, his scent was now affecting her, as she did or did not listen to his voice, the wine and champagne was good, she knew what was, she felt the glow, of the alcohol, it was running within her veins, she uncrossed her legs and slightly shifted, she altered her sitting position, all the sexual training and guile that she had learnt from Celina, was beginning to bear fruit, she pointed her knees towards him, they were now pushed against his right thigh...her ankles where now crossed, her legs looked longer, he picked up his napkin, and relayed so that it covered his right thigh and her knees, he did this without her even noticing, his right hand was then there, under the napkin, his fingers then slid down between her thighs, just above her knees, they parted her legs, her thighs then slowly parted, he slide them upwards, the finger tips so soft on her inner thigh, she placed her bag on the table from her side, so she had to lean forward, her legs parted a bit wider, as she did, the side of his palm was now at the hem of her dress, the hand was maybe 2 or 3 cm, away from her panties...just on top of her stocking tops, his thumb was slowly running along the top, of her stockings...!!

The heat of his hand was like a hot iron on her skin, it just stayed between her tanned thighs, then it was slowly moving, back and forth maybe 1 or 2 cm, it felt so good, she turned her body towards his, her breasts where then pushed against his arm, as she reached over for her wine glass, she raised it and took a small sip of the chilled Italian wine, she held it there for a few moments, letting it circle inside her mouth, feeling his arm held between her breasts, she then put it back down, his hand had stayed where it was, she then mindlessly replied to one of his questions, sure why not, Mr Bishop, the night is so beautiful, the air so fresh, the sea looks like it is a mirror,... she then said to him, softly but a woman needs to do her thing first...of course,

He nodded at Jules, who came over to them, Yes Mr Bishop, bill please princess, can I have a bottle of Champagne to take away also please, with a couple of goblets, sure, it will be waiting for you down stairs, do you want a supper hamper too, and do you want us to charge it to your account, or do you wish to settle it now, he looked at her, to my account please Jules, as we think I will be back again in a couple of days' time... Sir, no problem,

Natty slowly unfolded herself and stood up, she straighten out her dress, picked up her bag, and motioned towards the toilet, she then leant over and kissed Grey Beard on the cheek, turned on her high heels, leaving Jules and Jonathan in her wake, she had to make a decision and she need some space, she needed to consult with someone, she messaged Celina, she was in the toilet for about 5 mins, she done what she needed to do, she re arranged herself, checked make and hair, then her phoned beeped, as it lay on vanity top, it was a message, from her Mistress... she picked up the phone and read her what's app message, she had simply replied... Fuck him, Sweet Child, he sounds like a good man... you're on holiday, this is not business, not Secret Dream time, you like him, he is what you want, is he not, older, wiser, a gentleman, he will be a considerate lover, what will be will be...!!

She smiled at herself, the last small doubt she had about this moment, was then erased from her mind, she checked her phone, JWB had read her note, hes simple reply was... Nice kiddo, seen it before, Then there was then a small knock at the door, it slowly opened and Jules walked into the room, then it closed behind her, with a soft thud,... Hi, Jonathan, asked me to check on you, just in case, and he said that he will be down stars in the bar, waiting for you,... Natty smiled at her, Oh that's so sweet, of him, with that, she then just walked up to Jules, and pushed her back against the wall of the toilet, one hand was then on her right breast, cupping it, no bra, her tit, was heavy full, nice rounded, her other hand went straight down the front of her skin tight white leggings, within another second they were mid-thigh, then her fingers where then within her mini g string, it only just cover her sex lips, a small landing strip was visible above, her middle finger tip pressed against her clit, and then slid between her pussies butterfly lips, she was already moist, as the two adjacent fingers parted them, she was then so close to her face she licked her chin, and her lips, her middle finger then curled up inside her sex, deep, as she instantly found her g spot, Jules let out a small soft moan, her hands reached behind, grabbed Natty's butt cheeks, and pulled her in close, their lips met, and a strong French kiss, was exchanged, Natty's fingers moved inside her, she was so tight, her wetness was instant, as they disengaged Natty's hand left her sex fast, she moaned deep, like a wounded animal, it come up to her lips, she slowly licked its tip, then fed it into Jules mouth, she sucked it, she then took half a step back, and said to her... The hotel name, and the room number, if you really want to play big girl fun, sugar, me and my crew, will play, with you... Stop by, we are here for another seven days... she then took two, three spaces back, and checked herself in the mirror, she picked up her bag, and her phone, she turned it towards Jules and took a quick snap, of her like that, lipstick smudged, panties mid-thigh, her wet sex on show, her hands where on her breasts, her hard nipples poking through the shirt fabric, she was breathing heavy, hard, deep,...

Fucking hell, you nearly made me cum, what did you do, to me, how did you do that so quick,... Natty smiled at her, that's nothing compared to what we will do to you,... next week, you better make sure you have a least two days off, sugar!! as Mia, and her two pussy Katz, will eat your sexy little cunt, for hours, maybe even days... See yaw, Sugar, with that she left the bathroom... Oh, and make sure you tidy yourself up first, before you come downstairs, Baby Girl...,

Within two minutes she had found him within the bar, he was standing by himself, to right of the main entrance, just outside the main bar area and lights, he had taken off his jacket, it was folded over his shoulder, his car keys where in his hands, his car was right outside the door, he stepped over to meet her, his hand was then again within the small of her back, and it guided her towards the car, he stepped in front, and opened the door, tossed his jacket into the back seat, and slid the door closed behind her, as he did he leant over took her face in his palm oh his hand, kissed her lightly on her lips, he looked into her eyes and he said to her... let's drive!!!

Within about 10 mins, they had left the bar, cleared the car park, and where speeding down the ocean highway, the Old Mercedes Coupe purred, it sound system was playing the classic George Michaels Symphonica... Natty, had now licked off her shoes, the drink was coursing through her veins, as they drove through the night, the moonlight was just ravishing, she was flushed her skin reacting to the wind, the food and the drinks, her legs had now slowly parted in the car seat, her ankles crossed, the mini dresses hem had risen up, as she twisted in the seat, exposing the tops of her thighs and stockings, the cool air was on her inner thigh skin, her sex, cooling the slight wetness in her panties, her right hand was casually draped over the centre consul, her left was across her chest, holding the seat belt tight, as it parted her breasts...his hands where on the wheel, his touch was light but firm, after a few more curves the road straighten out, you could see for miles, along the coast road, it was like a giant had straight slash his sward through the rocks, in the distance on the horizon was just a glow of the next town, the road ahead, well it was simply just lit by the moonlight...

As Jonathan, came out of the mountains, and headed down to the coast, he slowed the car down, he then gently dropped his left hand off the steering wheel, and it fell over Roxy's hand, and landed on her lower thigh, the fingers where inside her knee, the thumb, on the other side of her knee, he slowly began to rub her skin, she slightly moved her bum, in the car seat, she unfolded her ankles...her legs where now wide open, his hand slowly moved and slid up her leg as he drove, the heat of his skin on her inner thigh was intoxicating, his hand went above the stockings, it slowly forced the mini dress hem higher, until he could slide his fingertips inside the top of her stockings, she then moved her right hand down, laid hers on his... and simply said to him,... Higher baby, just slide it that little bit higher, I am waiting for you...!!!

With that she leant back into her seat, she pulled the tie cord open on the side of her mini dress, the front sagged and partly opened, it slowly parted down the front of her breasts, she then undid the internal one, and the dress just fell apart, revealing her tight n toned torso, his hand, pulled the sides apart, she grasped his hand as it felt her skin, she slid it down her belly, until it reached her see through black panties...his fingers found their way inside them with ease., his fingertips found her clit hood, in seconds, she moaned, to his touch, it had been so long, since male fingers, had explored her sex, or ones that she wanted to let explore her...

His fingers parted her sex, her butterfly wings, his middle finger then was partly inside her, her small first sexy climax was instant, her wetness, was evident to his touch... she moaned, Yes, yes... baby, yes, I want you, she then shifted again, she raised one of her knees up, so it was on the seat, she released the seat belt, she raised and pushed her arse off the seat, and moved so that he had better access to the part of her, the top of her thighs, inside she was screaming, her sex was on fire, her stomach was like a washing machine, she had butterflies, she felt alive, different, a way she had not felt for a long time, something away from her sexual life back home, he then slid two fingers inside her sex, they went in deep, her free hands slowly pulled the front of her dress apart, they found her breasts, she grabbed them, fondled them her nipples hard through the fabric, she bit her bottom lip, herself, then her hands undone the centre clasp, as the bra was front fitted, then they were free, for him to see, her perfect large milk filled, pert breasts, her thumb and her forefinger found her nipples, they squeezed them they were hard, in an instant, his fingers where still inside her, Holy Fuck he said, underneath his breath, what a fucking body, you have their princess, those tits are just awesome, Hold still, Hold still, five minutes baby, and we will be there... five minutes, just give me five minutes, to get to where we can play, like adults play...

He withdrew his fingers, from her wet tight sex, she, moaned out loud, her sex sound was louder than the car stereo, they then found her breasts and squeezed them, hard, she moaned again, he placed his hand back on the steering wheel, he gunned the engine, Five minutes baby, just hold on...!! he was looking at her, her back against the window, her tits free, the dress wide open, her legs parted, her slim sexy panties pulled to one side, he watched as her hand's went down, they found the sides of her panties, she raised her butt up, and she started to slide them off her hips, she pushed them south, towards her ankles,...her sex was then there for him to see, he glanced over at her, her fingers working on her pussy, hard and fast...!!

She then just stopped, she looked at him, she then said to him, in a deep animal voice, I want your cock in me, now, I want it all night, I want my sex to be used, taken, and climaxed upon by you...!!

With that she leant forward in her seat, she had raised herself up onto one knee, her right hand snaked across his seat, and it came to rest on his lap, she could feel his cock hardening she began to feel him through his pants, she unzipped them... Holy fuck, he exclaimed, within 10 seconds she had released his nice size cock from within, she purred when she felt it in her hand's, hmm nice baby, she said, you will fit me... real nice, she worked her fingers, he was uncut, she felt him harden even more with her hands, she began to slow wank his cock with her finger tips, the tips running around his cock head, raking her long nails down the shaft, she could feel his pre-cum began to ooze out of his cock... hmm, she said!! someone is very pleased to see me...and my touch...!!

Within the next minute she was playing with him in her hand, her own hand still on her own sex, two fingers inside her wetness, he then the slowed the car, and turned towards the sea, We are here baby girl, we are here, a few more seconds, she looked up, it was like a picnic area, but it was old and disused, just a few of those wooden tables, sitting outside a broken down surfers shack, resting in the sand and grass, he pulled the car up to the first table and cut the engine, the lights went out, they were lit by the moonlight, she let go of his cock, he then turned and pulled her towards him, their lips meet, the kiss was deep, French, wet, hard sex, after 20 or 30 seconds they parted they came up for air, he pulled her over to him his hands and mouth found her breasts, her nipples and he just sucked them for a few seconds both of them, he then let her sit back in the seat,... Fucking Beautiful, he said, he opened the car door, he stepped out, and held his hand out to her, he then helped her out of her seat, her feet stepped over the two car seats, he then lifted her up in his arms, and walked maybe 3 to 4 paces to the nearest table, and he laid her down on it, she let her arm's fall wide, her dress parted, her breasts flattened against her body, she raised her legs up, his hand's where then on her panties they pulled them off her ankles, and he threw them over towards the car, he then looked down at her, his eyes drinking in her part naked body, his hard cock pointing out of his pants, Baby you're so beautiful, I want you, so much...for so long, and know I have my dream!!

She just looked at him, she just said,... use me, take me baby, just fucking take me, with that he lowered himself down, his face was then there between her legs, he pushed her knees apart, his hand's where then on her inner thighs, his thumbs in that place either side of her vagina, her hands found his head, she arched her back, so that his mouth and tongue would have better access to her sex, for the next 4 maybe 5 mins, he just devoured her pussy, he bit the inside of her thighs, small sexy love bites, the lid of her clit, the butterfly wings, the lips of her pussy, his tongue went deep inside her, his hands found her breasts, he man handled them as her licked her sex, she then just mini cum, he moaned, her felt her wetness spread over his lips and chin, hmmm... Sweet Jesus, you taste so fine, sweet sugar juice, I just love your taste, you taste of a woman, with that he stood up, he leant over her body and kissed her, Oh My God, she said,

She tasted her sex on his lips, his breath, as he did this she could feel his penis, pushing, nudging, against the folds of skin between her legs, her hand went down, and it found his hardness, she slow wanked his foreskin a few times, he then got rigid to her touch, she then guided the hardness towards her open sex, the head found itself up against her wet slit, a small push, and it just popped inside her, she sighed and moaned,...Fuck me!!,

The Man called Jonathan needed no more encouragement, he thrust his hips forward, he went full depth within her with his first thrust, she took all of his solid hardness inside herself, her hand guided him within, they were then locked like that for the next few minutes, he slam dunked, just fucked her, full deep thrusts, for another 5 mins, her tits rolling around her body, her legs raised up, then they were over his shoulders, across his forearms, he just slammed his hardness into her sex, again and again, again, oh god, oh god, fucking hell, he started to shout out, and with that he withdrew, just as she began to climax, she could feel her cream rising within, then she came, she simply began to drip her cum, out of her sex, she cried out... Yes, Yes!!... then his cock exploded, he shoots his cum, his seed, all over her pussy, her open sex lips, and all over her lower abdomen, a flood of semen, he then gasps for air...he spits out some words, as he draws breath, Oh god, Natty, sweet jesus, you're so hot, so sensual, your pussy is like a glove, your grip on me was just amazing, he then fell forward bending in half from his waist, his hands holding his weight either side of her torso...

Natty was on the picnic table her slender shaped legs wrapped around his waist, he spent cock was lying semi hard on her landing strip, her hands where holding her breasts, pushing them up, he lowers himself, and kisses her, deep, their tongues fighting each other, their kiss is deep long, a lovers kisses, her arms then wrap around his neck as she pulls him into her, her breasts and nipples, push hard against his shirt,... her stocking clad legs unfurl from around his body, they fall open beside his arms, both sides of his torso, she is lying on her back, her legs wide apart, her dress open, his money shot over her, she releases him from her grip, he pushes himself back upright, he then looks down at the beautiful women spread-eagled before him, he smiles as he looks at her sweat covered body as it reflects and glows in the moonlight, his hand moves she feels it on her skin, it slides down the inside of her right thigh, then the other seeks out her breasts, it moves up, his fingers are then within her mouth, she sucks on them, licks them, his right hand is then there again, it is on her sex again, he slowly parts her lips with his fingers, first one, then two are inside her...he starts to massage her womb inside, she moans, her noise muffled by his fingers in her mouth, she feels his hardness come again, he pushes his cock against her sex again, he enters her, a few sharp and hard deep penetrations... she cries out, Oh baby, yessssssssssss, take me again, I want you so bad, fuck me from behind, bend me over the table and just fuck me, with that he pulls himself slowly out of her dripping wet sex, he helps her off the table, she kisses him, she turns, and places her hands on the edge of the table, her stocking feet, on the sand, and grass of the picnic area, they are highlighted by the moonlight, and the interior lights of the car, he undoes his pants, they fall to the floor around his ankles, he pulls her mini dress up over her butt, she is exposed, she parts her legs, he edges forward his wet hard cock head finds her vulva, it parts her lips, and then he is within her again, this time the pace is slower, meaningful, the first hurried rutting fuck of the animals is over, this time they fuck...he takes his time, he savours her, he makes sure she feels every inch of his cock, she in panting, moaning in time, to every deep thrust of his hardened cock, her body is bent over double, she is forced forward by the onslaught, her torso is then supported on the table, her hands flat on the table top, her breasts brushing the table, her nipples being scratched by its rough surface, she then feels his hand's in her hair, he grips her head, he pulls her back, she arches her back, she pushes herself back to match his thrusts, he has one hand gripping her love handles, and the other raises her head and shoulders of the table, one of her hand's is supporting her weight, the other is at her breasts massaging then like a possessed demon, her nipples are aching so hard, she is so turned on, he is just muttering the words yes, yes, yes, every time his cock impales her, for nearly what seemed like ten minutes they fucked like that, she was loving every minute of it, he was a good man, then she felt his thrust become short, stabbing then she felt it, inside her pussy, one, two then he let go, hard deep spurts of his seed, hitting her cervix, she let go, her legs started to tremble, her climax was hard and long, she pushed her arse back into him, she cried out... oh yes, fucking hell, yes... Inside me!! cum inside me,...he then had both his hand on her hips, he pushed himself so deep inside her she could feel his balls twitch and as they finished emptying themselves inside her sex, she could feel her insides filling up with the juices, she held him there inside her, her pelvic muscles gripping his manhood, he was slowly pulling and pushing his cock into her love tunnel, maybe an inch at a time, then pulling it back a bit further, she was moaning like a wounded animal, hmmm yes, yes baby, that was... Awesome, oh my god my insides are on fire, ablaze, hmm baby... don't take it out of me yet, not yet, she pushed herself almost upright, he was still inside her, she could feel his hardness begin to subside, with that she pushed him out of her sex, the air trapped escaped, he fell from her pussy, as he did he broke her internal seal, his cream pie exploded from her, it just poured out of her sex, she pushed it back, his cum, her cum, it covered his legs and all over his dropped pants, it dripped down her own legs, her stocking became wet she flooded him...her panting breaths draining her body...