The Adventures Of Natty Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So if you first of all, and if your friends fancy it, you can earn yourself quite a bit of extra cash, no jokes, no cons, we will pay it straight into your bank from here right now, before we do anything,

Natty, looked at him, she was intrigued by his offer, and said, just to let you know, Tommy, I have been professional photographed before, back in Russia, a few years back, so I know what the payday out there is, so then, talking business over here, what's the dollar deal over here, for let's say, what you guys call US hardcore, that level of naked, legs open, pussy play, and stuff...

Ho. Ho, he said, well it is so refreshing to get caught by a girl who knows her stuff, let's get straight to the case, for you, for let's say a minimum of two hours, all on display, location provided, well right here, you do your own make up, and outfits let's say, upfront 2,500 dollars, easy, and I promise I will email you a full set of proofs to, all in, how does that sound to you, Natty, said to him, Make it 3,500, and you got a deal, and I will talk with the others later tonight, But, outfit wise, I have just this lot, i.e. what god gave me, plus a set of high heels, and a short summer dress, and skimpy set of undies that's it, with that she offered him her hand, Deal or No Deal, Mr Tommy G, make your decision, as you have ten minutes before I walkaway...

Tommy said, you are a tough one Miss, give me two mins, he pulled his cell phone out, and the guy standing up on the balcony, Rich answered, he told him the deal, he looked up, the guy raised his thumb, and Tommy looked at Natty, and said Deal, and he shook her hand, this could be fun princess, real fun, as I think you're a bit naughty on the quiet side, but until undressed, I think I may have found something rather unique... Hmm will be a lot of fun letting the camera seduce you, Natty,

So then Natty, lets discuss an action plan, two or three sets of pix, up there in the apartment, first dressed, sexy, naked and with all those beautiful curves on display, bedroom. Outside, shower, and then one back down here later, there's a bit of a private beach we have been given discrete access to in the inlet there, he pointed, to a gate behind them, where a fence hiding the beach, want you naked and in the surf, but before we do that, can I get a few sexy dressed and naughty flash, natural posed snaps right here, as you are now, and a few quick naughty ones, on the way upstairs,...

Yeah Sure, said Natty, you want me to free pose, or you want some specific things, tits out, pussy wide on show or what, Natty, he said to her, its early doors here babe, its 7 30am,we are in fucking paradise, the beach is almost empty, for as far as our eyes can see, the sun has just risen, and I have just landed a beautiful mermaid, and I have 20 mins of battery left, so knock my socks off, beauty, you do whatever that body, wants too...!!!

Until the camera went... and died on Tommy G, Natty posed for him, demure, sexy, in the surf, she dropped her bikini top, did a few tasteful pussy reveal sex shots, naked, wet n sand, all the normal playboy type sea n sun shots, Tommy G, did his thing, asking for a few body and angle, adjustments, but mainly he let her do her own thing, she liked his way, he was casual, he made her feel sexy, like a woman...

When the main camera battery died, he pulled out a little camera like Valia carried around with her, but a bit jazzier, for the walk back to the room, princess,...

They left the beach at 8.30am, and slowly walked back up the beach, up into the hotel, just chatting, about the pix, and what else, as they did Tommy cell phone rang, he stopped and answered, he turned to Natty, you want some coffee, breakfast, we are about to get Room Service to drop some stuff off, Sure why not, oh and get a nice bottle of Champagne too please, a few glasses will ease my nerves, and should loosen me up a bit, sugar, as she looked at him, she slowly licked her lips... Oh, I just adore and love,... loose, Tommy said, and he just smiled at her, her inner self, Secret Dream said, hmm saves me doing this for the cam site back home, and Celina will love these too... Get naughty, minx, might be a bit of unexpected fun, meeting these two guys today... after all that shit down there, this morning!!

As they walked upto the security gate of the complex, he stopped and punched in the number, 9909 he said to her, same as the gate over there on the private one too, so if you and the girls decide to come back and play later, He stopped, and he held the gate back to let her through, as he did, he lightly spanked her bikini clad butt cheek, Jesus Natty, sorry, but that's one beautiful fucking butt, it just come natural, that you just want to spank it, and coupled with the legs of a super model, to support it, that's for sure, With that Natty, stopped short, and bent over from the waist, and wiggled her butt in his direction, she then just said, Be my Guest... Stud!!!

Jesus, you minx, can you slip into your high heels, please,and can you keep them on as you walk around here, and upstairs, love a hot girl in high heels, and just a bikini, and that orange thing is a bit sexy, what its only 4 pieces of material, with some draw strings, love the shoe lace design on the side, Yeah, she said, an old friend bought it for me online, said it would enhance my curves and make my tits bounce as I walk,... Tommy looked at her and said, well it does that for sure, princess, Babe over there by the tree, hand on hips, thing, legs apart n the other one, finger tip pulling down the shades, sure tommy no problem, she walked the few pace to the path by the tree, he snapped away, as he did she pulled the pieces of cloth to one side to reveal her tits and hard nipples, and the hooked her thumbs in the bikini bottoms, n slide the front down, so it just revealed her landing strip, and the top of her pussy lips, On yeah, babe, that's an awesome pose...

Natty, I want to do a few naked poses just in high heels and the parted sarong in the lift, and sitting on the staircases, if you can do it discretely, pussy showing, and stuff, if that's okay, sure Tommy, no problem,

Oh yeah, almost forgot, before we do that, see that over there, that is Richs car, the old black convertible merc, with the roof down, he loves pix of hot babes in, out and on his car, and getting out if it, you know the old upskirt no panties look, so let's do a few of you, naked in and on the car, with just the high heels the sarong, and not panties, keep the bra on and just do what you did over there by the tree, Sure Thing, she sorted herself out, and 5 mins later, the car shots, where all done,

Then they did the staircase and lift shoots, she had just her heels on, she had re tied the sarong, for the car shots, it was now higher, and opened at mid-thigh, no panties, top on, tits exposed, she did the usual, sitting halfway up the staircase, on the middle step, she said to him get in closer tommy, you might like these ones, he knelt down on the bottom step, as he did, she opened her legs, his camera was right there, 5 ft away from her pussy, he snapped away, then she moved her hand over her pussy, and her middle two fingers opened up her butterfly wings, Tommy whistled, Nice pose, Natty, very nice, and after a few shots, she slid two of her fingers inside her sex, Oh yeah... Babe, that is fucking beautiful... he said, he winked at her, now let's do the lift car, they did the same in the lift, Tommy Blocking it closing, with his body, as he snapped away she undid the sarong, hid her body behind, the see through material, she slowly dropped it to the floor, oh yeah, awesome, babe, right then into the room, I think.

They walked to the end of the corridor, he just said, end room 201, Natty, she was just naked with her sarong hiding her body, Tommy was carrying her bag, and his two cameras, she knocked on the door, and Rich, opened the door, Hi sugar, He said, and offered her his hand, he was taller, and older than Tommy, as she walked into the lobby of hotel room, and then into the open space of the room, she noted that it was similar, to hers back at the hotel, she saw that the room was already rigged up for bed, bathroom, sofa pictures, all ready to rock n roll.

Tommy walked over to the desk, did some tech stuff with the camera, then shot of a few quick pix, right I am now locked and loaded, and ready to continue if you are Natty, but, quickly, before we sort out the important stuff, can we first, sugar, can you just go straight out onto the balcony, as I want you bent over the balcony, heels and no panties...want to get some rear shots, and some with your legs say 2ft apart, if that's okay, with plenty of that beautiful pussy, with that she dropped the sarong, and walked out onto the rooms terrace, 5 mins later, Tommy, had got what he wanted, and they went back into the room, that was cool, babe, you pulled some nice shapes out there..., he winked, and licked his lips, again.

Rich then said, right people, room service will be here in about 5 Mins, so Natty, there's a clean bathrobe behind the door, if you want it, as I assume you would like to freshen up, then when its delivered, lets meet up on the terrace, eat and drink, we can then get you all signed up, and sorted out, Thanks Rich, That's sounds fair to me, Natty, picked up her bag, and other stuff and went into the bathroom, that will give me a time to powder my nose, I will see you after the room service guy, has delivered then, boys...And with that she shut the door behind herself.

Natty, set about doing her thing, had a quick body only shower, sorted her hair, did a bit of make-up, not too much needed the natural look, pissed, cleaned her teeth, sorted out her dress and other sexy stuff from her Longchamp holdall, put the bikini back on with sarong, after a few minutes, of doing her prep work, she heard the knock on the door, and the room service guys, come in and do there thing... as soon as she heard, the room waiter leave, she came out of the bathroom in her high heels, and walked across the room, to the open terrace door, and this time she took in the view, it was beautiful, being just that, little bit higher up, the room was corner, and had a wraparound balcony, with two sun loungers, one had, a beach towel laid over it, and a four seater wicker table, set for breakfast, the terrace table was laid out for three, on the trolley there was coffee, pastries and other nibbles, two bottles of champagne, and a bowl of fresh fruit...Rich, said... Please sit down, and help yourself Natty, and I will be with you in a few minutes, just waiting for this to print out.

The guys, where still sitting at the desk, Tommy, had his camera plugged into his laptop, Rich, was sitting at his, he had a small portable printer, that was printing out documents, in front of him was a document and a pen, he was typing, and altering something, after about 5 mins, he then he went, Right All done, Princess, that is perfect, right let's get all the paper sorted out, he picked up the paper, and a iPad tablet, and came out and sat next to Natty, Right then princess, first thing first, Natty You are one horny bit of Russian Pussy Cat, Second, this is a simple, legal, two page standard USA model agreement, between us, i.e. the Company, and your cute butt, he ran her through it all line by line, and they agreed, and ticked some boxes, this confirmed ownership in the USA only, these pix will not be sold to any other country, but maybe seen, via the webmasters, picture title, on line magazines who may buy the pictures, USA, web site owners etc, and on last page, it had the usual, signature and name, and most important of all the agreed fee, which Rich, had altered up to 4000, dollars, that's because babe, we think you be open, and we think you will go a bit further, within the photo shoot, as it progresses,... Based on the stills I have seen so far, taken by TG, and you do look hot in those, fucking hot.

He then said right, I need email details first, she told him, then bank account details sugar tits, he handed her the tablet, it was open at a US, international bank payment form, it was already set up ready to process and go, Rich Said, all you have to do is type in your real details, and press send, it will be in your bank, by transfer as a immediate payment, so you can check it, after we have had breakfast, if you want, Natty, said thanks Rich, that very kind of you both, she picked up her iPhone, and called up her banking app, no problems, be back in a minute, oh forgot, when you sign I will scan and email you a copy right away, so you have all the info then, and I can print you out a copy of the bank confirmation, also,

Natty, first signed the document, and passed it back to Rich, as he took it off her, and went back inside the room, to do whatever, he needed to do, she quickly did a what's app to the Six,

Listen Up Girls, got an interesting proposition and a few updates, do you all fancy doing a PAID Pro Photographer modelling job this afternoon, in a nearby hotel, it will be naked and naughty, come back asap, with a full body picture in high heels and a bikini.

Natty went back to the bank app, and she filled in the payment detail, on the tablet, and then pressed to process, and all the prompt boxes as it asked her too, confirm this email address for confirmation, she waited a few seconds, tablet went, DONE, and her phone email beeped, 30 seconds later, she opened up her email, there was a copy of the contract, and an email from the bank confirming the payment, she opened her own on line account up, her web cam one, and it updated, the info, and she looked at the forthcoming, as she used this one for skype, and other off line payments, and there was a note saying international credit was in process, hmm these guys mean business, lets see where this take me this morning...she thought.

With that she put the tablet down, and went over to the trolley, and got some more food, and a a fresh cup of coffee, and sat back down, after a few minutes, the guys come back out, Rich handed her an envelope, your copies of all the legals, etc, they both helped themselves to food and stuff, they then they sat down, and they chatted about things, Tommy outlined the photo shoot, first part of the session, get up, naked, out of bed, then into the bathroom, shower, get dressed, and that sort of stuff, second part, come in, fully dressed, corridor set, undress, bed shoots, and you can then get as dirty, naughty, as you feel comfortable with princess... Natty, looked at them, and said Tommy, Rich that sounds okay to me, shall we say start at 9.00am, as she looked at her phone it was now 8.30am US time, As she waited for 9.00am, they finished breakfast, and she asked them some straight questions right for the group girls shoot, what's the deal, and what do you want, from the session,

Right said Tommy, for me, this is what I want, Rich will sort out the business side of things, for me it's simple, let's say a three hours session, and a hour for each set, the First Set, is a ten minute set of individual, dressed, strip, bikini and naked, US style, with a bit of open legs and pussy, you know the score, each of them here in hotel room, Second Set, as a group on the beach, in bikini, topless, and a bit of beach play, Third Set, all six Group Lesbian Sex, mostly soft core with a small bit of hard, Sapphic type of shoot, you know the sort of thing, more context than open legs, tasteful, for a women only site we sell to, as I doubt if you have any major toys with you, and as we are not in our well equipped studio, back in Frisco, nor do we...sadly.

Rich then said, 2500 dollar's each, and that means you as well, separate contract, same deal, lets say, we are going to be finished by what latest mid-day, so let's say you come back with those of you, who want to play... Bikini clad of course, come up here in pairs, all be here by say 4pm ish, we will sort all the paper beforehand, have it already, to go for each of you, yours is simple as we have it all done, hopefully we can locate our missing crew members, and we can rock n roll, on to what about 8pm, allow for movement overruns, we will stump up for pizza n beers n stuff after and during the shoot, and a few glasses of champagne again, when it is wrapped up.

Natty's phone buzzed, three times, in quick concession, she looked at it, Mai, Valia, and then Ket, She opened up Mia message first, WTF are you talking about, but there was a picture of her, topless in the bathroom, hand across her breasts, she showed it to the boys, nice said Tommy, she did the same with Valia, who was in high heels, and white bikini, but Kats was of her, and Eli, and they were both naked on the bed, so it was not a selfie, hmmm said Tommy, yeah like it all... Proper girls next door, could be fun, the last one is very interesting, Mia messaged again, explain yourself, woman, as this was the group chat, Natty turned and asked Rich, can you send me, get me a draft of the deal, for the girls to read, and your web site link, sure, give me a minute, and he dived back into the room, she typed back the responses to the girls questions, as they come in, proper company, contract, immediate payment, USA distribution only, but could end up on European, web picture site,... This went on for a few minutes, Rich, came back, Natty, just did your one, as the group deal, not your individual, he put the printed document, on the table in front of here, she snapped the two contract pages, and sent them to the group.

Valia, came back first, 2500 dollars, Natty are you sure that's a fortune, Yeah, she said, but you got to be ready for what it is, open pussy, naked, wide legs all on show, and a bit of a group lesbian of us all, they have outlined the shoot parameters, content, in the document, read it again, carefully, if you want to do it, they want us here which a hotel down the beach from ours, by 4.00pm this afternoon, and it will be wrapped up by 8.00pm, Valia, you work in the banking biz, check it all out for us, Then she got Eva, her message came in, it was of her, and the Body, butt naked, in stocking and high heels, her note said yeah all good with me, do they want The Body as well, Natty, showed Tommy, the picture, he took her iPhone, he opened up all the girls pix, he lingered on each one, he nodded to Rich, and passed him the phone, yes we will take all seven, same deal, Rich nodded after his review, he then said to Tommy, I think we have seen her, The Body before, at a fitness thing we shot, last year, or the year before, for that body building magazine, he turned to Natty, she got a man mountain old man in tow, all muscles, and no brains...always wasted on stuff.

Yes, that's him, got a big cock too, by all accounts, said Natty, Eva been fucking them both for the last three nights, Oh Really, Rich said, he looked at Tommy, he winked back at Rich, right, ask her, Eva if she wants to do a porn shoot with muscles and her, the body, new deal, same money, for each of them, we will do it after the group girls, as The Body, will know us, when she sees us, or was she the wasted one Tom, hang on let me see, he said, within a few seconds he turned the screen around to them, and there was a slide picture show of The Body, in sexy underwear, on her back on a bed, high heels, getting fucked by three normal guys, it ended up with her, with a cock in each hand, cum over her ample tits, and a big black guy between her thighs, his cum load, all over her body... she was a total whore, by the looks of these pix, Natty Thought to herself... Hmm indeed.

Tommy, then just said, look at the tattoos, on her right thigh, the same barb wire thing as Pamela Anderson, remember, she had blonde hair then, not dark, we called her the Hard Body Fuck, she was a lookalike on the site, we took, shot, her first posing pix at the show, then we bumped into her, got her again in the bar, she was pissed up and off, as she didn't win the gig, show, she only come third or something, the old man was passed out asleep, on weed or something, on the bar sofa, she just said yes, when I asked her if she wanted to earn some more cash, those guys, where just some joes from the bar, remember, it was a proper dirty gonzo fuck shoot, the video was 2 hrs long... We sold loads of them, even ended up on xhamster, if I remember, some prick uploaded it there, but fuck me, man, it was well over 2 years ago, who the fuck, remembers porn from then, only us the guys who make it,... Good Point fella,

123456...8