The Adventures Of Natty Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Natty, phone rang it was Eva, hi Babe, what's the score, they want her as well, as we are both up for it, Natty said yes, and also they know her, from a couple of years back, she did a fitness, and then a naughty fuck vid with them, they have asked if you two want to do a porn vid with her stunt cock hubby, assuming he can perform that is, Eva laughed, and said well he is at the moment, hes fucking her face of the end of the bed, hang on a sec, Eva put the phone on loud speaker, You two stop that for a moment, Natty heard her relay the message, The body then said out loud, Fucking Hell, shit is that Tommy & Rich, with her then, Natty Said Yes, it is, the Body shouted back hey guys, be great to catch up, yes, let's do it, no problems, those two are the real thing, see you later, Eva get all the details,... Natty, told her the deal, and told her to look at the what's app, messages... talk later, at the hotel my room at say 1.30pm, will post it in the room, later...babe, she cut the call off...

Well it looks like you got Seven, not Six Girls, plus a stunt cock, for later use if required, just as she was saying that, a pic of Eva, The Body, with the Hubbs hard cock between their mouths popped up, and she showed it to Tommy, that's what hes got, in his pants, and hes dry, from what I know...

Tommy, looked at Rich, and said, this could be a fun afternoon, as she was proper filth, from memory, well let's just see what transpires, said Rich, if she signs up, then we shoot, if she don't we pull the plug, same with Natty's pals, we shoot those who, sign only agreed, Tommy Nodded.

Right, then Sugar tits, it's time for your close up, let's get you sorted, but first have a look at this, just prelim at the moment, but will give you an idea, he turned the laptop back to her, as a slide show started, it was called,... The Ice Queen... Melted, it was 24 pix of her this morning, from the beach to her walking done the corridor... all very tasty, with two of her pussy, on the stairs, they had made her look good, and he said, I have not photoshopped them yet, but that is the general idea of what we want from the sets, and the girls later, her phone pinged again, it was Valia, her note said, Babe, they are all proper, and have a hefty sum in the accounts, solid trade biz, been alive well over 12 years or so, current for, so we are good to go,

The result was yes, back from all the others, almost immediately after they had all read, what Valia comment had said, Eli, then said in her text, so that means, we have been out here for free, if they pay us that much each... result, Natty,

Natty, then said in her response, Girls, my room at 1.30pm please, so we can get all sorted, outfits and other stuff, simple rules, high heels, hot bikini each, stockings, sexy undies and a dress to strip out of, oh and if you can lay your hands on any toys for later, Mia, over to you!!

Right, then boys, shall we get this cute butt into gear and get it working, for its supper, Sure thing princess, 5 Mins and we go live, as they say, but first things first Natty, said Rich, as he popped a cork I assume you would like a glass to take the edge off the moment... Oh Rich, you must be a mind reader, she stood up took the glass of him, walked into the room, turned, and with her free hand pulled the strings to her bikini open, and it feel, free to the ground, she licked her lips as she sipped the first mouthful... hmm Kitty Kat, needs feeding, lets get this naughty show on the road, shall we...

It was just after 10.00am, Natty was sitting butt naked in the sun, on the terrace, with just a damp, bath towel loosely wrapped around her, legs over the side of the chair, she had nailed down the bed, and the bathroom sets, she had got a little bit wilder, in the shower, and had almost fingered herself to climax during the shoot, but pulled herself back, will save it for the later set,... Which was at 10.30am, the boys where busy in the room, doing what photographers do, but from her vantage point, Natty, saw that the beach was coming alive, then she saw her, in the distance, coming back towards her, it was Katz, she was on the horse again, riding along the surf, without a care in the world, in that fucking white bikini,...

Rich, then called out to her, Natty, just got a bank update, that fund has cleared, can you check your end to verify, sure Hun, give me a sec, she clicked open her phone, hit the bank app, and there it was 4 Grand converted into Euros, sweet as pie,... Yes Rich, its they're all good, thank you babe, with that she lowered and closed the phone down, she turned back to the beach, just as Katz went past her, field of vision, her back was then on view to Natty, and it was evident to her, that the horse ride, was not the reason for the bruised, and red raw butt cheeks, Holy shit, that must have been some fucking beating, this morning and last night, crazy fucking bitches.

She stood up, the bath towel dropped to the floor, she slid her feet back into her heels, walked over the terrace and grabbed the champagne bottle, from the ice bucket, hmm, still half of the first bottle left over, and drained her glass, and then did the same with another quick half glass, she then topped it up full, she grabbed another one of cream pastries, and want back to the chair, and spread her legs, open wide, one was over the arm, the other pushed up against, she said, Tommy, do you and your little camera, want to pop out here for a few seconds, you might like the view, Sure Hun, why what you got for me, he come out of the room, holding his 2nd pro camera, he just...whistled, oh my god, now that's fucking erotic, he moved to the middle of the terrace, and dropped down onto one knee, and said, to her ready when you are princess,

She just started to drink the Champagne, she drizzled some of it over her nipples, and started to eat the cream cake, she slowly, licked the cream out, and it then dribbled down over her body, she did this for almost 3 or 4 mins, Tommy, Just snapped away, she finger spread the cream over her tits, then down her belly, and then a fresh dollop, of cream, right between her open thighs, she then slowly worked it into her sex, until her pussy was just a creamy mess, she inserted two finger's, and wanked her pussy for 30 secs, then she tilted, the champagne glass just enough, and poured out a capful, over her pussy lips, it slowly washed away her mess,...

Now, that was fucking hot, Nat, got some fucking shots, thanks, said Tommy, Natty, then noticed, that Rich had also been standing at the door, watching the scene, but this time Natty, noticed that he was hard in his pants, and that he was not trying to hide the fact... Hmm she thought, could be interesting to note for later this morning...

She drained her glass, got up, from the chair, slipped her shoes off, bent over and picked them up, making sure that they both got a good eyeful of her pussy, and just said, Right then guys, I will just grab, a quick shower, then will get dressed and ready for the so called evening shoot, if you're ready, say what in about 15 mins, with that she walked over to the bathroom, grabbed her bag, and vanished from site, as the slid the door closed behind her...

Rich, then just said to Tommy, now that my friend, is one serious horny, switched on piece of pussy, that woman, is no, some fucking Russian virgin to this industry, that's been up in front of live and static cameras before, that's for damn fucking sure, man I would love to fuck that later, Yeah, said Tommy, your right on the money, with that assessment bro, the way she just did that, and the shower thing, can almost guarantee she's done this before without doubt, and she needs no pose, or position prompting, from me, she's on the money, every time, I have got some amazing pix of her today, the rest of the day cold indeed become very, very interesting indeed.

They both walked back into the room, and started to set up, for the so called evening shoot, after 5 mins, they closed the terrace door, set on the AC, closed the curtains, as Tommy, popped back outside and grabbed the fruit bowl and the ice bucket out of the sun, and placed them beside the sofa, and coffee table, those will be for her later, as I think this next shoot, is going to be a bit hands on fella...

Natty, showered, and did her make-up, did her hair thing, she put it up, sophisticated style, so she could pull it loose, as she stripped, she pulled on her sex black undies, then her suspenders and stocking all bought from Celina's, sorted the seams out, the panties went on last as always, as they should be the second thing off, put her two tone heels back on, then pulled her short black mini dress, up from the floor, and then on over the top, it was lace, with see through sleeves, with a front see through mesh, plunge panel, and the skirt part had a 6 inch lace tied split, that was just over her right thigh, and finished where her stocking tops where, she went for bright red tart lipstick...to complete the look!!

It was now, just past 10.30am she had money in her bank, with the prospect of some more to come this afternoon, she was felling horny, she needed to get real sexy, and dirty for this one, she double checked her phone, the crew had all checked in, they would all be in her hotel room, by 1.30, she told Mia, that the guys said no thank you, to Justine and Denny, for today, but wait until later, as depending on how things pan out, there could always be tomorrow, if it goes well they may stay over another night...ask them later tonight.

Natty, check herself, and slid back the bathroom door, and stepped outside, the room was dark, lit by the lights, and the camera lights, Tommy had the main camera mounted on its stand, at the bottom of the bed, his No 2 was hanging around his neck, Rich was at his laptop typing away, Well, Well, Well, just look at her then fella, all dressed up, and ready to do a party, hmm princess, I would not have recognised you with your clothes on, very, nice indeed, Rich turned around, very nice indeed, and said then said, Actually, I think I would, in fact I do, now that I have seen you like this, come to think of it, yes I do, Natty, was you in The Rocks the other night, with a big guy, with a grey beard, real flash prick, thought he owned the place, was it last Saturday night, I was in there with her, the babe from earlier, sorting out the shoot schedule, for Tommy, yes I remember now, coz he had an older merc sports car... ah ha, now I know, we watched you, fuck on the picnic table, she was giving me what then turned out to be a ruined blow job, as we, or she stopped to watch you, we waited until you left, before we fucked off, up the coast a bit, well Natty was that you, She looked at him, and smiled Maybe, Maybe not!!

So then Tommy, darling, how do you want to start this, session, with that she walked over the champagne, and poured herself a new glass, as the other bottle was now open, the empty, was on the coffee table, well first set, I will be the other side of the lift, I want you to come out of the lift, carrying the empty bottle, and the glass, then walk up towards the door, all sexy and seductive like, then turn around and face, the camera, take a sip, then walk backwards for a few paces, like you was talking to a lover,... he laughed, as if you're going to have a problem with doing that...Sound like a plan, Hun, they both went outside he pulled the door to, but didn't shut it, when they was outside, he said make out you unlock the door, then stop I will go inside, and then you walk inside, ok sweetie,

They did that for about five mins, two run throughs, then Tommy was thumbs up, happy, and then, just said, yep Nat, got all that sorted, so you can get your cute butt back into the room darling, they both moved into the centre of the main room, right so now, then, Tommy said, next phase, let's say that you, my naughty little temptress, just come in to the room, bottle and glass in hand, you neck the last glass, make a big thing of the bottle being empty, then you start to get undressed, look into the big wardrobe mirror, you start to undress, then you do a slow strip, then you start feeling a bit sexy, take and fake a few selfies, as you do, then basically you just do want you do, pretend your pissed off, with a lover or somebody, then do your own thing, forget that I am here, and just go for it princess, you okay with that sort of story line,...

Yeah Tommy, seems straight forward enough, question to you both, do you want to, or would you like to video this session too, if you want for an extra 500, on tonight's payment, and I will go full out, finger sex, wanking, until I cum, maybe grab a few things to help me get there, as I have got a bit horny to say the least guys, and in here, I have a cute little lace face mask, to hide me a bit, if you fancy going a bit further, as you say, well, what do you think, of my offer...

Rich, it's your call, you're the money man, I can use the big unit as a static video, programme it up, in wide angle, you can zoom it remote, if need be, and I will use No 2, for all the stills, it will take about five mins to get the zoom sorted, and we can make sure that Natty, does in it all in the wide angle, seems like a fair deal... Tommy looked at Nat, and said right you, minx, get on the bed first, let's see you do a 20/30 sec dry video run, so we can get the angles and lighting, and I want you to pull your dress up over your butt, panties to one side, as I need to see the money box, and if we can get the goodies, you okay with that, both her and Rich, said sure Tommy, at the same time, Rich then said, if the dry run pans out then we go with it, but for another 500 on top of the 500, I have already done for you, sugar tits, I want it explicit, you get my meaning, on this... Yes, I get you Rich, don't worry, I will be...!!

After 3 or 4 mins, Tommy said right minx, butt on the bed, in the middle, yes perfect, right now move around, on his iPad, his fingers where dancing over the screen, the camera lenses was adjusting, he had set up auto focus, and control on the tablet, clever fucker, he got Rich, to adjust two of the lights, for shade and tone, then he got him to turn on the two flexible reading lights, he adjusted them so they covered the back of Natty,

Right then people, we are go for the dry run, right Nat, you sorted, so babe, on my mark, after 30 secs the camera, will be on timer and it will kill itself, so babe away you go, in 3,2, 1 action, she moved around on the bed on her knees, she tousled her hair pulled her dress up at the front, slid two fingers into her panties, then turned around, bent over on all fours, then pulled her panties to one side, and inserted two fingers deep into her pussy, for a few seconds, just as Tommy, said 3,2,1, wrap, and the camera shut down,... Nice work Natty,

Instantly he opened up the tablet, and him and rich, looked at the raw footage, that is looking okay to me, fella, the auto focus was working okay, but, when she goes in for the money shots, you will have to just slide up the zoom bar, if you want real close ups... Rich nodded, okay Natty, let's do it, you got yourself another 500, if you do what you promised,

With that Tommy, Nat discussed how they would alter between pics and video, they agreed a plan, Natty would say a guy's name, as she took the selfies, which Rich would use as a prompt and hit the video feed, so after a few minutes of photographs, they started, the video, as soon as Natty started to took the selfie pix, she slipped out of her out of her dress, sitting on the side of the bed, the she said to no one, now this will wind jay up, she moved on the bed, heels still on and taking selfies, Tommy was dancing around the end and edge of the bed snapping away, as Rich engaged the video feed on the other camera, he as watching the tablet, not the action.

Natty, first laid, down and caressed herself, she faced the mirror, Tommy was behind her, video was profile, she took of her bra, she teased and played with her tits, she spat over them, licked and sucked them both, she then slapped them, saying out loud, get those nipples hard bitch, oh fuck I want Jay here, she laid down this time she slowly moved her body through 90 degrees..

Tommy was profile, video was face on, she slide her hands down her torso, they found her panties, she slid her panties off, just as Rich adjusted the zoom angles, it was now focused on her body from knees to her face, as he nodded to her, she parted her thighs, pulled her legs up, and lifted her butt up of the bed, her pussy was now mid screen, she was talking about needing a cock, she had not been fucked for weeks, Tommy, was now beside Rich, he was standing on the chair, looking down at her body, at an angle, snapping away, her right hand found, its way to her pussy, it teased her clit hood, she moaned, oh baby I need you so much, come back to me, then her index finger slid further down, it slowly parted her lips, and went inside, oh Jay, I need you, Rich, zoomed in close on the pad, her pussy just filed the screen... her fingers did there thing, her lips where wet in just a few moments, she opened them up, then it was two, the three inside her, Jay I need you deeper inside me, I need your cock, Rich panned back to her body, she rolled over to her right, her hand went into the fruit bowl, the trio of bananas were then in her hands, she broke them up, Stay there Jay, Just Stay there baby, the banana went into her mouth, one at a time she licked, and she sucked the heads, then she took one, and slide it down to her pussy, rubbing it over her lips, then she was saying... see Jay, I will take anything in me, as I need your cock so bad, Rich and Tommy, adjusted and zoomed into her sex, she then just slide the banana into her pussy, and then for the next few min, she fucked herself, until the thing went to mush, she then replaced it with another one...her pussy was just so wet, her juice, was oozing cream, Then she said Jay, u make me want to squirt every time, I think about you fucking me... the guys pulled, back, zoomed out, a few seconds later, she pulled the banana out of her, she let go, her squirt was like a fountain... It lasted for about 15 seconds, it covered the bed, inside of her thighs, and her fingers... the boys went wide, to capture it all, Natty, said out loud, oh fuck, oh fuck, fucking stop it, Jay, I can't take no more I need to rest, a bit, then I will do your naughty things, that you asked me for,... please baby.

Rich made the thumbs up, signal to her, she placed her hands between her legs, slid in her fingers, for a few moments, then took them out, she pulled herself up onto her knees, looked at them both, licked n sucked them clean...she then said, Jay I need to pee baby, then I will be back to play for you again... Promise, baby, stay hard for me, baby...!!

The two boys stopped filming... she looked straight at them both, smiled and said, well then, was that explicit enough, and did you capture it all, okay guys, did you manage to get it all, Yes... princess, that was awesome, well done, Good, she said as the next bit will be on the sofa, if that's okay, in say 10 mins, for another half hour, it was now just after 11.00am in the morning, as I really do need the bathroom, honestly...sure Natty, see you in a minute, will save all this lot, and have a quick scan through, with that Natty, went over to the bathroom, she stripped off, had a quick shower again, and let her sex piss, in the water, she also shaved her pubes off, so it was fresh and clean, for what she had in mind next, when she was finished she dried off re checked make up, used the hairdryer to dry off her panties n stocking, she wiped her shoes clean, and got herself dressed again... she then went back out to see the boys,

The boys where both at their computers, Hey princess, you okay, that was real hot, by the way, said Tommy, here we go have a quick look, she come over to the desk, and squatted down next to him, and he did a quick slide show for her, just 24 pix, random selected from all the pix of the shoot, she looked at the pix, when it was finished, she stood up, and kissed tommy on the head, you know your stuff man, you made that camera love me, that's for sure, even I think I look, hot and fuckable in those... thanks, Hun, Rich then said, there you go babe, this little film is around about 20 mins long, but here is a quick, scope, we will need to play with the edit, a little bit, but we got most of it...and from first review, it looks good, it then flashed up on the screen, he scrolled through to about 15 mins in, and the scene, where she was fingering her pussy, between bananas, lit up the screen, it was really close up, it sounded amazing, and the colour and context of her body, was amazing to her eyes...Nice view, she said, you sure caught me smiling there, quite nice guys,... well nice!!

123456...8