The Adventures Of Natty Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Right Gentleman, let's get down to the business, in hand, shall we, with that she picked up her phone, she looked at Rich, and said can you drive me back to my hotel, as the girls are coming to my room for 1 30pm, she opened up the Sixes, group pix, and chat... Loads of Questions, she read some out, how long, will this and that happen, will guys be there... when do we get paid, who will see it...etc, etc, she looked at them both, and said I think we can answer most of these, I will clear a few up, when I met them, in the next hour, and I will be back here for 4pm, with the girls, we come in via the beach gate, down there, the code was 9909, if memory serves, Tommy nodded, we will all be in bikinis, with evening dress, sexy stuff in our bags, for later,...

So, to the shoot itself, Tommy will want to photo shot each girl, alone, or in couples, is my guess, then you Rich, want to do a big girlie photo thing, on the beach, at sunset, then back up to the room, for a big girlie, girl on girl shoot, then you want to do a fuck video, of The Body and her guy, with Eva, can I suggest you video, the girlie end thing, and says it part of the deal, as they have all been naughty this week, one way or the other...

Then we all get take away delivered, to the room and eat pizza n beer, wine and more champagne, and get drunk, and party, so if that covers it all, Then let's get thing rolling, as l have to get back to my hotel, and sort out Five non pro girls, about the joys of photo shoots... indeed you do, said Tommy, In 5 Mins they were in Richs car, driving back to the hotel,

Natty was still in a very, very naughty mood, so as they got in the car, she had got dressed, and was back in her bikini and sarong, she kissed Rich, oh his cheek, and said, thanks to him, then she said to him, licking her lips, I think its 2 -1, and I think we need to even up the score, between you two...

With that, as he reversed the hire car out of the car park, she pulled her panties down, to her ankles, and opened her legs wide, she then had a very busy pair of hands, one had taken his cock out of his sport shorts, the other was between her thighs... she wanked, and part sucked him as her drove along the road, back to her hotel, he cum in her mouth again...this time she swallowed his load... Oh that was very nice, stud, let's see what tonight brings, as I would like to fuck you both... She laughed, and said to him,... Perks of the Job it seems, having sex with beautiful women... Yeah, he said... there is that side to it, or sure, and if they was all like you, would be fucking awesome, that's for sure princess, they pulled into the car park, he stopped just past the reception, he kissed her, and said see you again at 4pm princess, she grabbed her stuff, and got out of the car, Rich, I am looking forward to it...

She turned and walked back into the hotel lobby, as she did the desk girl said, excuse me Miss, but this was delivered for you, yesterday evening, by courier, Oh Really, she walked over to the desk, it was a foot long box, with a note, taped to it, she said thank you, and walked back to her hotel room, it was almost 1.30pm, as she got to the door, she could hear the voices, the laughs, from inside... this afternoon was already shaping up to be quite an event indeed,

Day 9, The late afternoon and early Evening - The All-Girl on Girl - Photo Shoot

From when Natty, had arrived back, and walked back into the hotel room, she had just thrown down her bag and the box, onto the bed, then from early afternoon, until 3.30pm the girls, chatted, drank some wine, asked questions, Natty part lied, after she had taken another shower, all the girls where showered, and doing hair, make up, talking about the last few days, fun and games, and she told them that she had down some soft core bikini shoots with them and got 500 Dollars, and it was already in her bank account back home, credited, she showed them Tommy G card, and pulled up the web site on one of the others iPad, Valia said she had checked them out too, and showed them, her findings, from work...

Natty, then said, right, let us get down to the nitty and gritty... she outlined what she had discussed with Rich, and Tommy G, about what was going to hopefully, happen and transpire that afternoon, and evening, when she got to the fuck video part, she looked at Eva, who said that, the body will be here at 2.45 with him, she fucked him earlier, she's letting him sleep, and will get him ready, she thinks, she may make him take a blue tab, so he can fuck harder and longer, just in case... some of the beautiful ladies, might want a bit of meat and two veg, too... after all this pussy has been made wet n horny, and been girlie used!!

They all burst out laughing, as it slowly subdued, along with the naughty comment, Natty, said well girls, we all in or not, as you will need to sign a model release agreement, as I did this morning, you all had a draft copy, to read earlier, as soon as I did, he moved the money, done deal, so let's do thing the old school way, we all in, she placed her hand out into the middle of the room... and said, right then, all for one, and one for all,... The other each got up in turn, and place their hands there, as the last one was placed, they all repeated, the same words, Let no man, break this bond of women, we are the Six, we are one, and one for all...

One of them then said, Fuck me, that takes us back a few years girls, to the days of spots, braces, pony tails, short skirts, big knickers, groping boys, in the back row of the cinema, stolen kisses, and a few naughty girlie sleep overs...They all started to laugh again,...

Then Natty, phone email beeped, she picked it up, it was an email from Rich, a few pix, of you this morning, so you can show the girls, with a web site link, to them...she opened it up, it was the 24 PIX, slide show that Tommy had shown her before, of her on the beach, and in the hotel, none of the room stuff...

Right she said, gather round, the end of the bed, and lets show you all something, she opened up her bed side cabinet, and took out her iPad, she pulled up the site, she then sat down on the edge of the bed, and went right so you get the full picture, here's what you will be doing at least, they looked at the slide show,...

Eli, then said to Natty, so you have done this before then babe, she responded yes, about two or three years ago, I need to get some extra cash to get furniture and that, hold on a sec, she went to her files, and pulled up her part, non-nude pro photo shoot pix, she had had done, I got paid about a 1000 or 1500 euros for the day, three sets of pix, dressed, half-dressed then full nude, but tasteful, he was a sweet guy, older guy, he was well over 50, but very nice bought me dinner afterwards as well, one of the girls I worked with back then, she had used him, for some pix, for her boyfriend's birthday or xmas present...

So then, Natty said to the room, girls are we all sorted, we all know what we got to look like and do later, we are happy, as it now 3.00pm and the fun is about to start unfolding, so no heavy make-up, hair loose, and just beach posing and sexy bikinis, and all looking like top flight beach babes, then quick change into evening stuff, then the, money shot, and a big hot girlie fight later on, right lets get dressed and ready to rumble, so let's go and do it then, and they all vanish back into their own rooms,

Back in here in 5 mins max, was the last thing she said, a few minutes later they were all back in the room, Natty, had changed into her white mesh three triangle piece bikini, the bottoms where just a G string basically, with its matching body wrap, Mia, then came out of the bathroom, in black, on black, with a see through beach wrap, Eli was in red, it was a carbon copy of Natty's orange one, this morning, even down to the sarong, Valia was in some electric blue, micro bikini, with a white wrap, Eva was in black n white polka dots, old school 1950s glamour bikini, that looked and cupped and made her big tits, look just amazing, the Ket, walked in her yellow, Brazilian cut thing, that made her already tanned, mixed race skin look even more perfect,... Oh my the pix of us lot in these is going to be fucking hot, high heels for this evening girls, we all got our gear sorted, then they heard a knock at the door, it was the body, and her hubby, she was also in a red micro bikini, that left nothing to the imagination, with a mid-thigh, messy sort of shirt on over the top, hubby was in Hawaiian shirt, with a pair of surfers shorts, so if we are all ready, ladies, shall we then, we can walk along the beach, then up into the complex, I have the door code,... it was 3.25, when they set off, from their hotel,

The boys, saw them coming along the beach just before 4pm, they had the room all sorted, Tommy waved from the balcony, she returned the gesture there was now 3 guys, ah one of the others must have come back, from hes impromptu love in, from down here he looked kind of cute, just in a pair of denim shorts, he was younger than Rich and Tommy, they went in through the gate, put on their high heels, as they turned the corner Tommy was there, camera in hand,

Natty, then said Ladies, meet the photographer Tommy G, she introduced the all to him, and I think you, The Body, and her man, from before, yeah he said, and she's looking vey, fit, cut n toned I must say, think you would win, that compo, if you was there now, The body, looked at him, and said, Hi Tommy, that's sweet of you to say so, and I went back and I did, two weeks, ago, that's why we are here, spending the prize money, living like kings, until we met up with this sex mad bunch of Russian pussy cat dolls,... in the hotel bar n disco, the rest is history in the making... Tommy laughed, and went, thanks babe, you just gave me the title of this photoshoot, the Russian Dolls, melt, and cum out to play...!!

Ladies, can you all drop the bags, off over there, and head over to the blue convertible merc, Natty noted, that Rich, had parked the merc in a different place, it was more secluded, it had some nice plants as the backdrop, and it now had the sun on its back, so ladies, if you can all slide up, one at a time, the car doors are already open, and just make believe it's your car, that you have just parked, and you're getting out, and getting ready to go down to the beach, and then give me some attitude poses...then we will do a few group ones at the end,...

Hey Body, yeah Tommy, can you go first, as you are the more experience model, and cut me some poses, so the others girls can get the idea, The Body then said, Girls, watch and learn, butt out, tits forward, and suck in your belly count to three, and exhale slowly through your nose, always slightly side wards, as it opens your body up, legs ether apart or one knee bent,...

Are you ready Tommy G, sure am sweet cheeks, so let's do it, give me 5 mins free pose, she just did poses, that showed off her body, at one point, she pulled her bikini top aside, to expose her boobs and nipples, then put her thumb in her pants, and slide them down, at the front so her lips where just showing, she bent over the car door, and pulled them slowly down to her mid-thigh, all the while Tommy snapped away... a buzzer went off at 5 mins, okay sugar, next,

He did the same with all the girls, next Eva, then, Ket, Eli, Mia, Natty, and last Valia, it took about 30 mins, all did quite well, Natty, and Mai, went a bit further, and did full exposure, then Tommy, he just said Hey Body, get the old man over there too, want him hard, and some soft but hard sex pix, Ok Tommy, the girls all watched, as the body, and her man, did a few minutes, cock, in her face, cock in her mouth, wanking it, licking it, tit fuck, then a few cock in and out of her pussy, then Tommy went that's it, cool it... Right, now then, all of you, The Six, over by the car, line up, side by side, they all did, right ladies, just pose it out, and let's see some tits and arse ladies, a bit of kissing, grabbing each other tits, and butt, you know what I need, they did just that, then after a few minutes he said that is it wrap up,... Nice ladies, very sexy, now we can go upstairs, and get this party started... shall we, get into the groove!!

Natty, turned and looked upstairs, to the hotel room, Rich, was leaning on the balustrades, he saw her, and gave her the thumbs up, the other guy was just checking out his video camera, naughty boy, he must have taped it, for a just in case... in a few minutes the girls where all upstairs, and had spread out, all over the apartment, and terrace, Rich, had been busy, he had got some room service, snacks, champagne, wine and drinks all sorted, and was making sure everyone was with a glass, when most where sitting on the balcony, looking out over the view, Rich had, moved over to his laptop, it was, set up on the desk, and he had Mia, sitting with him doing the paperwork, and stuff, he had a folder with each girls name on it...

Tommy and the new guy, David, where in deep discussion, and then talking to Natty, he was running through his line up, he was asking her about how far each of the girls would go, he then said he was going to set the tone on the day, get it a bit, naughty, with Body, and Hubs, doing a fuck scene, that will hopefully, get a few juices, and raise the room temperature, Natty said, get Eva, to join in as aweel, as she been fucking with them in three way, for a couple of nights, okay cool, she gave them a rundown of each girls, sexual antics, over the last week, and he said right okay thanks, So then, Dave, the run through, is as flows, after the Body, and the fuck, and I want him to cum over them both, we go with, Eli, then Ket, Natty, you go last with Mia, as we have you, from this morning session, then we go with Valia, just before your end scene, then we have a break, drinks and stuff, and then do the group, on the terrace... to end it all, that sounds good to me fella, said Dave, and he went and started to adjust lights, and cameras,...

Tommy and Natty, then went out on to the terrace, he called them all together, and went through the shoot line-up, with the girls, and explained what was expected, he then said Body, Eva, and hubby can I have a chat inside, please, and get ready... For some fun!!

In a few minutes, the Body, and her hubby, where starting to have sex on the big bed, that had been moved, into the middle of the room, so Tommy, and Dave could get access to all its sides, the bog sofa was now in front of the window, looking at the bed, that was when Natty then noticed, then realised that the guys, had shifted the room around a bit, the chair was over by the bathroom, and had Eva, sitting in it, in just her high heels, and Bikini, the coffee table was on the terrace, with all the drinks on it, she was standing by the terrace door, Eli, Valia and Mia, where sitting on it watching the cation on the bed unfold, Ket, was now with Rich, doing her stuff.

The body was now, lying back on the bed, her bra pulled aside, panties gone, high heels still on, her Hubs, now had his face buried in her pussy, and she was moaning, he was naked and hard, she then said, come her my sweet love, and show this cunt, how a woman eats a woman, with that Eva, stood up and walked to the bed, at first her hands went to Hubs cock, and she wanked it from behind, between his legs, as he was eating the body, she then, got on the bed, hubs stopped with the body, he grabbed Eva, was then kissing her... as she wanked his cock, she then pushed him aside, and went to work on the Body, as she altered her position, she went doggy, and the Hubs, pulled her pants down, and off her, he quickly then finger probed her sex, for a few moments, to test her wetness, he was then there, he was in her, as she began to eat out his wife, he started to fuck Eva, from behind, hard n deep,... Oh, my god, fuck, yeah, baby girl you are so tight, n wet...so quick... that is so nice, Eva, fingers had now pulled the body's meaty pussy lips wide apart, her legs where wide part, like she was doing the splits,... oh eat me baby, just eat my cunt, make that bitch pussy, just make, me squirt all over your face,

The other girls all started to get a bit frisky, as they watched the live sex show before them, unfold and get even hotter, the three girls on the sofa, where getting a bit self-aroused, touchy, Ket, had now changed places and Eli, was now doing her paperwork with Rich... just then, the Hubby, went yes, yes, baby, he had pulled himself out of Eva, and was now ball deep inside the Body, Eva was sitting/squatting on her face, the Body, was eating, licking her clit as he slammed his cock into her cunt, Eva was sucking one of her tits, then he started to do long one off thrusts, as he did, Eva, saw him, and lowered herself, so her face was just above the Body's pussy, her mouth was open, tongue out, then he pulled his rock hard cock out, and it started to shot, cum, all over Eva, face and his wife's pussy, oh my god, yes, yes, oh fuck, hes cum, rope threads where thick, and hard, Eva took three of them straight over her face and mouth... His wife was moaning like a wounded cow, two of her fingers, where inside her own sex, you cum in me, she said... U cum in me too, oh my fuck, that was so hot, as she said that, her climax hit her, she started to shake, her thighs, she pushed her butt up, of the bed sheets, and her hot wet creamy squirt, shot out of her sex, like a fountain, it hit her man's lower body, like a water jet, it was beautiful to see, oh fuck... On fuck, Eva dropped her mouth onto her, and started to drink her mess up, then Eva, climaxed on the woman's face, her own internal climax, was making her gut, suck in and out... the three of them just collapsed on the bed, in a mess of limbs...Tommy, said out loud, Pure Fucking Porn... At its best, he was still snapping away, from above as they fell apart, Dave was at the far corner of the bed, and went to the room, 3,2,1, and wrap it up,... Awesome take Ladies and Gentlemen, one take, pure gonzo, excellent!!!

Natty, and the other girls, all started to clap, and whistle, yeah, you go girl, Eva, Eva, the cum queen of New Orleans... With that Eli, walked over and tapped Valia on the shoulder, and they changed locations... Rich, said out loud, Good scene, boys n girls, very good indeed as seen reflected in the mirror,... Nice, set and Eva, you looked fucked stunning, Body, as hot as fuck as always...!!

Eli, then said out loud, so then, think I am the next offering, and are up next, then Tommy, you sure are princess, can we do you in the armchair, strip it off, and dirty finger play, until you cum, sugar, that sound okay, it will just be me in front of you, with a static video camera, and taking pictures, yeah sure, that's okay with me, Tommy, think I will, be a bit juicy after watching that!!... the others, where just getting up of the bed, and Dave, had some fresh sheets, out of the wardrobe, Man, see that, she's still a proper gusher then fella, he said to Hubby, yeah sure is, laundry bill is always colossal, with her antics - they looked at each other and started to laugh.

Eli, and Tommy, went to the back of the room, she got herself comfortable, in the armchair, and within 10 mins, she was naked, her red bikini, was discarded, her feet still clad in her t bar Jimmy Choo strappy high heels, had bought herself, with her finger's to her climax, her skin was oiled and shiny, she was as Tommy said, a true beauty her long curly natural ginger red hair, made her different, and her matching pussy, trimmed to perfection, just come alive, when she was awoken and encouraged, Tommy said, I think her video and pix set will fly off the shelves, fucking stunning, woman... and I fucking like her, a lot!!!

Next up was Valia, as Eva, was now with Rich, and with the Body, sorting out there papers, Tommy took Valia, outside on to the sun lounger, she did her video on there, as the sun cast it shadows over her stunning toned body, her video was simple, she just pulled everything to one side and just let her fingers do their thing, until she cum over the towel on the bed, she was pure beauty...

1...345678