The Adventures Of Natty Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he was doing this Natty, and Rich, came in behind the girls, and took up their place on the arm chair, just as the three girls, moved to the edge of the bed, they were, all dress less now, Dave and Valia then walked behind the girls, and went and sat down on the sofa, Dave sat in the middle, and Valia stood before him, and slowly pulled her dress off, she then placed her hands on his shorts, felt his hardness inside, and pulled his zipper down to free his cock, she bent over slowly at her waist as she wanked him, hard and then licked him, and took his cock head, and him deep into her mouth,... on the seat, Natty, had sat on Riches knee, his hands where all over her body, he groped her breasts, then he had slipped his right hand, up between her thighs, and parted the top of her legs, as they were kissing, he stroked the inside her thighs, his finger tip found her skimpy patch of material, covering her sex, pulled it aside, and he started to tease her clit, and pussy lips, she moaned to his soft touch, she liked an older man's touch... she always had, older men, where gentle, they teased her, it turned her sex and mind on, big time, ever since she was a schoolgirl... and a few older wise men, had used that knowledge to their own advantage...and to her total ecstasy!!

The girls where then there on the bed, Mia, had placed her hands on the Hubby, her right hand snaked around and found the man's cock, and gripped it, as it was slowly fucking Eva, Ket, had gone to the front, of the bed, she was now standing above the Body's face, she was slowly masturbating her sex, she then squatted down, legs apart, until she felt her fingers touch her lips, she pulled then aside, as they were replaced by her tongue, Eli, was behind Mia, her hands where teasing her body, and her fingers where inside her sex...

Tommy then stepped to the back of the bed, grabbed the tablet, of the desk, and looked at the screen, then surveyed the scene in front of him, it showed him all the camera feeds, it was all working real fine, he raised the lux on one of the tripod lights, by a level, it just lite up the end better, he opened the auto camera file, it was doing a good job, not great but it was doing great scene shoot, in 1020 hd resolution... he then looked over to Rich, and Natty, who now, had her head thrown back, she was holding her exposed tits, as his fingers deep fucked her, with her long sexy legs, wide open... Rich saw him, as he looked and tapped his watch, and made a thumbs up sign, as he did, Rich pulled Natty head towards him, and he said to her softly, its time, for us to leave baby, she opened her eyes and said to him, okay baby, okay, but please I need your cock so bad, you have made me so wet... She stood up, her tiny bikini was all pulled aside, she was unsteady on her legs, and her high heels made it worse, in her mind, she was thinking, fuck, I am so close to climax, this guy, knows how to finger fuck a girls cunt, he stood up, and he then placed one of her hands, on the front of his shorts, he was rock hard inside them, with that he slowly guided her towards to exit door, as he did she looked back at the room, the scene being acted out before her eyes and mind was just was electric,... to withhold,

Over the other side of the bed, Valia was in her high heels sitting legs wide open, bouncing up and down on top of Dave's cock, her tits slapping around, his hand's where gripping her hips, helping her rise and fall on him, on the bed, the Body's face was smothered, with Ket pussy, Eva, was being half fucked, as Mia, pulled hubs cock out and sucked it, then placed it back in her cunt, she then looked at Tommy, had now taken his hard cock out, of his pants, and was now standing behind, Eli, and he was groping her body all over,... Natty heard her say to him, Tommy, Please, fuck me, baby, just fuck, fuck me like he is fucking Eva, I want you to take my butt, and fuck me I want it, I want your cum in my cunt, and arse...

Natty, was then going through the door, Rich had pulled her away from the sex, she was now outside, fully exposed in the corridor, as she heard it close, Rich, turned her around, and he pushed her body, her face into the corridor wall, he kicked and wedged open her thighs, with his knee, her legs wide, he was then behind her, she then felt him, his cock was out, it was up against her butt cheek, then it was between her thighs, rubbing up against her pussy lips, he then forced it into her sex, she arched her back and moaned, it felt like a red hot rod, had been stuck up inside her sex, he only did a few hard upwards thrusts, and her legs started to shake, and she moaned out loud in the corridor... Oh my god, Rich, don't stop, please, don't stop, then her first climax was there, it was from deep inside her, she felt it build up inside her belly, it was total, she just melted, she didn't squirt, she just creamed, as he rammed his cock into her,... yes, yes, baby. Yes, oh my god, my god, do not stop please, fuck me, spunk inside me, just do it here now, I am so fucking horny, so juicy... Rich, just did as he was told, he could hear how wet her sex was, as he pounded her for the next few minutes, he just simply fucked Natty, she stayed like that with her hand's pushing her body off the wall, her head hanging down, one of his hands was then in her hair, pulling her hair back, therefore arching her back, the other, pushing her butt down, he was so rock hard and ball deep, inside her, it felt like his cock had got bigger, she was loving it, every thrust was hitting her sex, her g spot, then he released her hair, and both hand's griped her skin, he took handfuls of her hips, he then just exploded inside her, five or six deep thrusts, balls slapping on her skin, each one launching a mass of man cum into her cunt, it had an immediate effect, her responding climax was just amazing, she had just started to tremble, her thighs. legs where shaking, her breasts heaved, as she gasped for air, before his cock came inside her, she then just pushed back, and out internally, she then felt her cum and his, slowly creep out of her pussy, it went either side of him, he still had kept his cock inside her, slowly pulling it out, and pushing the solid hardness of the man, that she had created back into her... Oh my god, fucking hell, said Rich, he was skin to skin with her, he felt her wetness soak his pubes, and his balls, his cock felt so wet, inside her, it was amazing, he just knew he wanted to fuck her again, he started to slowly, he began to start to fuck, this beautiful woman again, she moaned, as she felt him, slide in and out of her, Oh Rich, just fuck me again baby, like it was the last time, that was un - fucking - believable...her voice was raised, above her breathe, she had not cum like that in ages, with a real cock, not even with that fucking cunt, grey beard, this was her letting her inner self go, it was awesome...

Just then, they heard the ding, lift doors, at the far end of the corridor, and then voices, he pulled out of her, her mess falling out of her onto the hallways carpet and down her thighs, he quickly turned his back to the lift, and turned her to face him, his lips was on hers immediately, to silence her moans, as two older middle aged women come out of the lift, they stopped, turned, looked at them, and then started to walk away from them, as one of them loudly said, for fuck sakes, cant these kids wait until they get to their rooms, these days, you saw that whore this morning, fucking those two guys, on the beach, Mexico is going down the tubes, babe!!

He waited until they had gone, until he un locked Natty from his grasp, she then breathed, deep, catching her breath, she smiled and looked at him, they almost laughed, at the madness of it all, she then said to him, so are you going take me to this so called, beach and fuck me stud, as we are not finished yet, it seems, she had taken his semi hardness in her hand, Rich then said to her, if you want to, princess, but if you want to go back inside, to take your sex some other way, join in with the others I am happy to do so,... she then squeezed and gripped his cock, she looked at him and said, No, I wanna fuck on the beach, Baby, it's one of my dark secret fantasies, so take where you want, and fuck me, right now...

He looked at her, and then said to her, Any normal man could fall in lust and love with a woman like you Natty, but you don't need that, you need a fucking god, as whoever takes and keeps you, will have an angel by his side, and in his bed, but is there a man alive who can tame the wild sex animal inside you, I hope one day you fund him, but until so, but until that time cums, baby I just want to be inside you, with that he pulled her tight, and kissed her again, she still had his cock in her hand, it was hardening, as she softly played with it, he then said, you carry on like that, and then it will surfs up, again sugar tits, so let's go and fuck in the moon light, he then pulled her bikini top back in place, over her hard nipples, his thumbs found her g string, and he pulled it back straight, so that it covered her wet sex, he stepped back, she let go of his cock, then for an instant, she then adopted a shy school girl stance, twisting her hips together on the spot, her arms pushed inwards, so as to push her tits together, her hand clasped together in front of her sex, she looked at him, and just said to him, but, Daddy I want it, I know I have been a bad girl at class today, and I need to be disciplined, but if Daddy lets me play with it, again, I promise I will be a very naughty, but oh so good to him, real soon,... then she puckered her lips together and blew him a kiss...

Rich, then suddenly took a single step back, and picked up his discarded shorts from the hotel room door way, he pulled them back on and up, over his hardness, as she was doing her little girlie speech, he then stepped into her space, as she finished her air kiss to him, his hand was then suddenly in her hair again, Well, Well, is that so then, my little pretty minx, well lets just see how far my baby barbie doll, will go with her little act, to please her daddy, and with that he turned and pulled her down the corridor by her hair, she yelped as he forced her along the corridor, she stumbled in her high hells, his cum was still evident on the skin of her thighs, he lead her down the full length of the hotels corroder, right to the obscured end, there was a sign, saying to the beach, he still had her hair in his hand, she was saying endlessly, Sorry daddy, I am sorry, he said, oh you will be my girl, he spanked her butt, three times, the slaps sounded loud in the stairwell, then helped her down the stairs,

Natty, was having trouble, walking down the tiled steps, in her 5 inch spike high heels, she stumbled a few times, but he had her weight supported always, until they reached the ground floor, he then lead her out through a little alcove, to a metal security gate, He said to her, well do it, the number you know it, she punched in 9909, and the gate then sprang open, he dragged her through it, out and onto the timber deck, to one side was two rows of sun beds, about 20 in all, in pairs with palm leaf umbrellas, to the other was about Six spaced apart double bed cabanas, with white foil curtains tied up, on each side, and a solar lamp, on one side, giving it a soft glow, about 10 paces in front of them, was the inlets sea, softly crashing onto the beach, he pushed her towards the bed, No daddy, No daddy, please daddy, she was saying, her role play was having the desired effect,...

Rich, was now rock hard again in his pants, You, you don't get to choose, BARBIE DOLL, if you want to be a cock whore to the boys at school, or not, then if you do, then you will be used and trained like one at home too, he pushed her down onto her knees, her heels caught in the sand, and come off her feet, she was now kneeling in front of him, in the sand between the shore and the bed, No Daddy, no daddy I am not a whore,... I am not!! with that he pulled his hard cock out of his pants, his hand was then back in her hair, and just, as she started to say daddy again, he forced her to open her mouth, wider whore, as he pulled her hair back, and he stuck his big hard cock in her mouth, and down her throat, he still tasted of her cum and his, then he said to his doll, now you will suck a real man's cock, and take him inside your cunt, and arse, like a proper Little Barbie Fuck doll, you want to be a man's sex toy, then be one, right now...!!

So that's what happened for the next ten minutes, Rich, played out her forced sex, on the beach fantasy, he ripped off her bikini, she was naked, he fucked her doggy, in her pussy, and in her arse, the first time, he went deep in her butt, she cum instantly, he did her missionary, up on the bed, and in the sand, and with the waves rolling in over them, she cum so many times she forgot, to count them inside her head, but then, this was one of her deepest darkest dreams, but it was always with him, her cyber fucker, JWB, not this guy, but this guy, was here, right now, and he was not, and then she did like the way this guy fucked her... this older man, fucking his younger woman, he always made sure, she was satisfied... and as he came inside her again for the second time in the last hour, she was smiling inside and out, like a spoilt school girl that had just be fucked by her Uncle David again...

She closed her eyes, her memory of that day, was always vivid, and she was were all this started, back on that beach, with her Uncle, in the first few days of her upper year school holidays, playing in the sand dunes, out by the remote golf course, back home, near her aunt n uncles house, when she was just was just 17, that summer, that was the day, that she first sat on his cock, just in her shoes, her white school shirt open, her pert little tits bouncing free, no panties, no skirt, and little did she know, that within those dunes where others watching her, fuck and suck an older mans cock, as it was a place where men went and took women to fuck, where voyeurs could watch them, and please themselves... it was only some 5 years later, after she had come briefly after her higher education, that her Uncle took her back to there, to those dunes, and that was the day that some other men had joined him, and she pleased all three of them that afternoon, they had all fucked her, one at a time, as the others watched and took pictures of her being fucked... she missed her Uncle, his touch, she then opened her eyes, and the memory was gone... She could feel Rich pull out of her, he was now, lying next to her in the sand, her body was half covered by his, she was looking up at the stars, under the clear night sky, in Mexico, with another older man's cum inside her, as the waves lapped up around their limbs, she was aglow, her sex, her mind and her body, was alive,...

They got up, and they walked back to the cabana hand in hand, as they went to lay down on the cabana, he pick up their clothes, then, he did a quick detour to a bed that was two away, just as Natty, climbed up onto it, he come back, hey look, just spied these, he had two un used hotel beach towels, still folded up, fond them at the back of the bed, he wrapped one around her shoulders, they kissed, he laid down, he rested his head on the pillows, he raised his right arm, and she curled up under his arm, he had his towel placed across his middle, they lay like that looking at the waves, listening to the silence until it was almost 9pm, hardly talking, when they did it was him asking her about her life, back home,

She asked him some work questions, how many videos had they made, he said almost 500 or so, to many to count, but they are all mostly on the web site, then she just shivered, come on, he then said to her, let's get you back upstairs, before it gets to cold, as they must have finished fucking each other by now,... Sure Daddy she said, but before we do, I ha e a present for you, with that she slid the towel of his waist, she then took his semi flaccid penis, in her fingers, and she then spent the next ten minutes giving him the best wank, blow job, the man had ever seen and/or received... his cum just spurted out of his cock, at the end, she took it all over her breasts, God she said to him, as she milked the last drops out of his cock, I just love to feel a real man's hot cum on my skin, and yours I like a lot... Sir,

After they cleaned up, she washed his cum of her skin in the sea, he dried her with the two towels, and they redressed, Natty wrapped one of the towels around her body, and as they opened the gate again, and as they started to climb back up the stairs to the room,...

They did not notice one of the soft outside balcony lights come on in one of the first floor apartments, just above the beach, the woman, who they had filmed that morning was, inside and she was holding on tight, to the rail above the glass balustrades, she was in her high heels, suspenders and stocking, her short mini skirt had been pulled up over her hips, her panties had been ripped to one side, her big fake tits where hanging down, loose from her half cup bra, her shirt was trashed where her man had ripped it open, his fresh seed, cum was all over her butt, and running down her inner thighs... The woman was saying, over and over, oh my god, you bustard, you are just a fucking animal,... We where supposed to be out there on that bed, tonight, fucking, not here... You fucking cunt, look what you have done to me...!!

They arrived back at the room, it was now close to 9.30pm, they heard soft moans, and voices, from outside, as Natty cautiously opened the door and went inside, she was greeted by the sight of a moaning naked Ket, being Double Penetrated fucked by Tommy, and Dave, in the middle of the big hotel bed, Dave was the bottom, his cock rammed into her cunt, as Tommy deep fucked her butt, the others where all sitting on the sofa, all entwinned, and naked, they bodies all showed signs of sex, they were all oiled and to her left, was Mia,she was hard riding the Hubbies hard cock in the arm chair, her back was facing the other girls, so they had a clear view of his cock sliding in and out of her sex, her hand's gripped onto the back of the chair, giving her upper body leverage, up and down onto his rampant cock,

The others where all going, in a soft chorus, Number 4, Number 4, come on man, give her it, let's see load Number 4, they waved at Natty, and Rich, Stay There, Eva then called/spoke out, to them, this will be his, Hubby fourth cum load, and this will be Tommy and Dave's fourth DP fuck, and Guys, don't walk in front of the cameras, stay there as this is the last scene, for tonight...then a few minutes later, moans n screams where heard in the room,

Then it was all over, Hubby had just shot his load all up the back of Mia, in the chair, and just then as he was finished the guys, both of them cum inside Ket, and over her butt and back, Oh Yeah, the other girl all clapped, they guys feel in a heap around Ket, Mia slide of the man's cock, and went over to the sofa and fell into the arms of the other four girls, and with that Rich just walked over to the desk, he picked up the tablet, studied it for a few moments, touched the screen a few times, and then said out loud, Ladies counting down, 3,2, 1, and stop... He then just cut all the camera feeds, it was now almost 9.45pm,... Now I do, think we have had enough sex, drink and food for one night... People, so let's say what, re start at 10.00am sharp tomorrow for part two... as he finished saying it, then the noise, and chatter stopped, they all just turned and looked at him, he held his hands up in a shrug, and simply said to them all, well, what else do beautiful woman do then, well then, what is there is to do, but nothing, but to eat drink and fuck in paradise... and with that he grabbed, and shook up, and blew out the cork, of the last champagne bottle and sprayed it over the room, like he had just won a fucking Formula One Motor Racing Race...

1...345678