All Comments on 'The Adventures of Nebel and Tolk'

by Penelope Street

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Selena_KittSelena_Kittover 18 years ago
Creative!

So imaginative! These were the most realistically drawn and hilarious elf characters I've ever experienced. I loved the "elf language" references. "Dumpfbacke!" I was dropped right into their world and believed it all. I had a slight problem once in a while following dialogue when it got snappy without indicators of who was speaking, but for the most part, it flowed. Very fun!

Aurora BlackAurora Blackover 18 years ago
Very Original!

Penelope, this is the first story of yours that I've read, and if you've written nearly as well for your other pieces as you have this one, then I can't wait to read all that you have to offer! You've done a wonderful job, and I wish you the best of luck.

sacksackover 18 years ago
very well executed....

In the wrong hands, this could have been a gooey saccharine mess, but somehow you make it all believable and very interesting at the same time. Good luck in the contest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
An experience to revel in

A wonderful christmas time story with wit, comedy, originality, and pure fun. I have read all M/s Sweets stories and this rates with the very best. It (this story) will make my Christmas that much more enjoyable. Very well done from an aRdent admirer who rembered to star it!

cloudycloudyover 18 years ago
Very original!

and so much fun! Great job!

Black TulipBlack Tulipover 18 years ago
German and Swahili

That makes for one hell of a combination.

I loved your story, very funny and touching at the same time.

Poor elves, trying to do it right.

Good luck.

Black Tulip

Unsung MuseUnsung Museover 18 years ago
There She Is!!

Well worth the wait, Penelope!!!

A wonderful story, as always.

Very best of luck to you in the contest!

Stella_OmegaStella_Omegaover 18 years ago
You always amaze and surprise me

I love the idea of renegade elves.. I love the ideas in this story- and there are so many.

You manage, with your usual panache, to skirt the line between empathy and sentimentality, and between humor and silliness.

As always, thank you for a lovely read!

Lilin PennLilin Pennover 18 years ago
magical

A wonderfully magical tale, that hits at the heart reminding us it's what's inside that counts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
WOW!

Penelope,

You never cease to amaze me.

This one, though different... was definitely one of the best I have read.

I thoroughly enjoyed this Christmas tale and though definitely not erotic, it teased of it a few times.

A definite 10 in my book.

Scarface132

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous