The Adventures of Nick Beard

Story Info
All Sexy, All the Time.
2.7k words
4.22
837
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having taken into account all of the feedback from my previous story, 'A Marriage Surprise Conclusion', where the main concern was a lack of sex scenes I've realised that trying to tell a sexy story was a terrible mistake. Therefore, I present to you:

The Adventures of Nick Beard: All Sexy, All the Time

'And that,' the pudgy fingers wrote quickly, sticking to the keys briefly with each forceful tap, 'is why Roxxii is not actually attractive. Her implants are too large and uneven, while her pinched waist is unnatural, especially since her weight increase. No right-minded Alpha would go for anyone who looks like that.'

Pressing the enter key, Nick Beard smiled as his words appeared upon the forum wall, yet he took no time to admire the shitstorm that would undoubtedly occur, instead jumping to a different account in the same forum and commenting about the same porn actress.

'Roxxii desperately needs to increase her implant size,' he began, 'and she must do something about her waist, as she's put on some weight. She needs to lose weight or else she's gonna look like a fucking whale...'

Nick continued for a little while as the expected shit storm occurred, with some hardcore fans threatening death upon both of his alter-ego's, depending on their own opinion of the matter. Some colourful words were used and the admins (eventually) were forced to use the banhammer to keep things calm and civil.

Giggling away to himself, his chins wobbled freely as Nick felt pride in trolling such easy prey. Cucks, the lot of them. If they didn't want to be made fun of they shouldn't be on the internet.

He debated having a wank, maybe even to Roxxii, seeing as he'd not actually watched any of her stuff and it might not be too bad, but seeing as he needed to piss, he decided to wait until afterwards.

Standing up took some effort, his flab caught in the arms of his gaming chair, before brushing off Cheeto dust onto the pants he was wearing and making his way upstairs. The door from his room, actually a converted basement, led straight up to the kitchen. Without giving a damn who was out there, he opened the door at the top of the stairs with a bang.

"Hello... dear!" His step-mother said somewhat breathlessly, "how are... you... today?"

The pauses as she spoke were because she was currently being fucked bent over the kitchen counter by Elba, their twenty-five-year-old black neighbour. Mrs. Beard, or Mom as she was also known, had the same appearance as many mothers. simultaneously sexy and voluptuous, yet also innocent and buttoned up, while seemingly in her late fifties while also barely being out of her teens.

Because this wasn't the real world, this was the world of Nick Beard, and in his world porn logic ruled, so all Moms were free use. This meant that Elba made particular use of Mom, coming around at least once a day, his big black cock pounding against Mom's pussy relentlessly until, as if it was rehearsed, he removed himself from Mom who smartly knelt and took a thick load on her face mere seconds before release.

"I'm alright Mom," Nick sighed, ignoring what was happening as he headed to the stairs, "just going the toilet."

"Okay dear," Mom spoke cheerfully as she attempted to push out every last drop of cum from Elba's cock, "I'm making sloppy Joe's later."

"Sloppy Mom's more like," Elba's joke followed Nick up the stairs, yet he didn't react. Why bother? This was just how things were. Mom's were free use and your black neighbours always came round and cucked the husband. Porn logic.

On the landing the bathroom was the furthest door from the stairwell, yet even before then Nick could hear a familiar, wet, buzzing noise.

"Oh fuck..." somebody moaned from the room on his right, "oh fuck yes!"

Walking past, Nick saw his step-sister, Fanny, masturbating with the door, and her legs, wide open. When she heard a noise her eyes opened wide, her mouth in an O of shock.

"Nick!" She cried pitifully, "you shouldn't be intruding on my privacy!"

"Then close the door," Nick answered wearily, used to his stepsisters ways.

Pouting, Fanny looked upset.

"I can't believe you've interrupted me! You'll have to come here and fuck me so I can cum faster!"

Closing the door, Nick rolled his eyes in dismay. Why couldn't his stepsister just accept that, because she wasn't Blonde, five foot tall, with exact measurements of 38-24-38 he just wasn't going to be attracted to her. I mean, 5'2, 34-28-34 and Brunette? Eurgh, no thank you.

He told himself that it wasn't his fault that he had standards. I that that if it was the other way around and women wouldn't accept him for who he was then they were obviously just a shallow bitch. It was nothing to do with the fact he was three hundred pounds, five foot six and with unkempt facial hair that would reject him, it was definitely them.

Finally reaching the toilet, Nick shut and locked the door before dropping his pants and boxers. Standing very close to the toilet, he held his short penis and let the urine flow.

As he peed, he looked through the window and observed the neighbourhood, or at least Mrs Honkers place and part of the street. He was happy to see Mrs Honker on her knees in the kitchen sucking on the cock of who he assumed to be the plumber, what with the logo on the van parked in her front drive. That was right and proper and, about six fifteen, he'd be back up to watch her fucking the pizza delivery man.

Finishing his piss, he didn't bother cleaning his hands, instead heading straight downstairs past his sister's room. Even though she'd thrown her door open again and was once more filling her cunt with buzzing plastic he walked past without looking. It was just was stepsisters did.

Mom and Elba had now moved to the lounge, Mom's eyes focused upon her soaps as she sat on the sofa, bouncing on Elba's big, thick cock almost automatically, yet Nick again ignored it and headed outside, heading to the shops to grab more energy drinks and Doritos.

Walking through the neighbourhood Nick was pleased to see all the variations of normal life, with multiple MILF's all eyeing up their gardeners, all of whom, despite it only being about fifteen degrees, had their tops off to show off their muscular frames. As he stared into people's lounges, none of whom seemed to possess curtains, he watched as impossibly tall and muscled men were practically lifting barely-eighteen-year-olds onto their dicks. No one batted an eyelid if they saw him. It was just life.

Yet, moving into the main street proper he was horrified to see a man and a woman actively engaged in an activity he considered deplorable.

They were talking! And Holding Hands! BUT NOT FUCKING!

Nick Beard was incensed. Such behaviour in public! Luckily, two co-eds walking along the street restored his faith in humanity.

"Excuse me," spoke an attractive blonde, wearing a white top tied around her waist, her bra on show yet clearly too small for her shapely breasts which were threatening to escape, followed up with a pair of daisy dukes, "but me and Natasha are having an argument, and we're hoping you can settle it."

"Jess," her brunette friend sighed which caused her own breasts to heave from the movement as she wore an almost identical outfit, "here, believes that she can give better blowjobs than me. I don't believe her, but her boyfriend agrees. Can we blow you and you tell us who's better?

Agreeing with a nod, the two fell to their knees, completely ignoring the hard concrete as they pulled Nicks pathetic pecker out of his pants, yet gasped and admired it as if it were impressive. Jess was the first to start, immediately taking Nick into her mouth and engulfing him for about thirty seconds. She would have carried on if not for Nick cumming about ten seconds earlier, but instead she made do with swallowing every drop.

"My turn," Natasha said eagerly, elbowing her friend out of the way, a thin trail of cum following Jess' mouth before it dribbled down her chin and onto her breasts. Ignoring this, Natasha took the cum covered dick in her mouth without any sign of concern although, about thirty seconds later, due to a lack of a refraction period due to porn logic, Nick immediately came again, although Natasha managed to remove him in time so he could shoot a single spurt of cum onto her face.

"So," they demanded while Natasha lazily spread the cum across her face, staring directly into Nick's eyes as she did so, "who was better?"

"Natasha, definitely," he confirmed, Natasha celebrating by kissing his cheek while Jess sulked.

"Oh, thank you! You must let me take you out for dinner," Natasha said as she pressed her voluptuous chest against Nick.

"No thanks," he replied looking the insanely gorgeous college student up and down, taking in her huge, perky breasts, her model-good looks and smooth thighs, "you're not my type." With that, he did up his trousers and carried on to the supermarket as if nothing had delayed him.

Despite a slight delay due to a shoplifter, who, as God intended, paid her fine by audibly fucking the manager in his office, Nick headed home happy, his snacks and drinks in hand.

As he was nearly at his house to Nicks surprise a light suddenly appeared around him, and found himself whisked up into the air, dropping his shopping bag in surprise.

Having flown through the air, Nick found himself in a room, the walls made of metal and curved. Through a door, although much bigger than any in the average home, came an unexpected figure.

"An Alien!" Nick gasped in surprise upon seeing the figure, humanoid apart from its bright red skin, extra breast and humongous ass, the doors clearly as wide as they were to accommodate the entire thing.

"Nick Beard!" It spoke in an ethereal yet sultry tone, "I have travelled many million light years to find you! If you don't fuck me in the pussy right now, my entire species will die!"

Attempting to set his jaw firmly but failing due to the jowls and the poorly grown beard, Nick nodded as if this was a sacrifice that he would pay.

Turning around, the Alien bent over, revealing it's massive arse. It turned out to be the size is was to accommodate multiple vagina's and assholes.

"Which one do I fuck?" He asked, dropping his pants in anticipation.

"Any," the Alien spoke with a desperate need, "I just need your cock!"

Without asking any more questions or wasting any more time, Nick pushed straight in, but as he slipped back out again he needed to spend a few moments getting into the best position. Finally, he was happy, and began fucking the Aliens pussy with gusto.

"Ooh," the Alien moaned, "Ahh..."

To Nick's surprise after about a minute two further doors opened to reveal two more human males.

"Ah, Hugh Normous, Harry Ballsack, welcome. I am in need of impregnation, or else my species will die. Each of you, fuck one of my assholes..."

As Hugh and Harry positioned themselves at one of the Aliens multiple vaginas, Nick could see that they had much larger cocks. This left him red-faced and shaking, his cock slipping out a dripping hole unnoticed.

"No!" He shouted, causing surprise to all others present, "I won't fuck someone when another man is fucking them. I don't want to see another guy's cock. What are you, gay?" He spoke with determination but interspersed with fear that, as he looked upon another mans penis, that he considered it attractive. He could ignore Elba and whoever else fucked his step-mother, but while he was fucking the same person it was too much.

The Alien was taken aback.

"Do you not wish to continue to fuck me then?" Sounding surprised, she gazed back at Nick with abject confusion.

"No I do," as he spoke, Nicks chins wobbled with fury, "but I'm no cuck, so the others will have to leave."

"Then I cannot accept you, Nick Beard," the Alien spoke sadly, "you could have been the father to a new generation, your name revered across the land, but instead you demand too much."

Without any chance for Nick to respond, he was whisked away out of the spaceship in he same colour light that had brought him into the sky, his miniscule cock flapping loosely as he soared, being too surprised to zip up his pants.

Moments later he found himself back where he'd been, his shopping still strewn across the floor. Zipping himself up, Nick was somewhere between amusement and anger. Amusement that, having fucked the Alien for a minute that he'd actually had time to cum twice, so likely would still be father to Alien babies, but annoyed that she, a female, and not even a human fucking female would tell him what he could and couldn't do. Didn't she know that he was an Alpha?

Radiating anger, having picked up his shopping Nick quickly returned to his house, barely taking in the sight of Mom being spit-roasted between two burly black cocks, while his father sat wanking himself off in a corner as he watched. His mind focused only on rage, he threw the shopping bag into the kitchen and sprinted upstairs.

If not for the blood whooshing in his ears he would have heard a buzzing noise, but instead of walking past he marched straight into his step-sisters room, Fanny looking up at him with surprise.

"Oh, Nick, what are you..?"

She didn't have time to answer as Nick pushed her hand holding the vibrator away from her cunt, before, quickly unzipping before pushing himself atop of her surprised yet willing body, immediately slipping into her sopping wet pussy. Fanny was jubilant.

"Oh Nick," she moaned happily despite the weight that now lay upon her pert breasts and toned physique, "I know it's wrong but..."

Nick didn't listen, instead fucking Fanny as hard as he could, not that she was able to tell too much.

After a surprisingly long fuck, lasting almost two minutes, Nick finally shot his load inside Fanny, letting out a guttural moan as he did so, his stepsister cooing and gasping in happiness, if not orgasm.

"Oh Nicky baby," she moaned, "I've wanted this for so... woah!"

To Fanny's surprise having been happy to bask in the knowledge that her step-brother had finally fucked her, she found herself flipped over onto her front.

Nick scooped up a mixture of his cum and Fanny juices that had beuan to leak from her barely used cunt, before spreading them around Fanny's asshole. Porn logic allowed him to remain hard and his balls to instantaneously reload, so fully prepared he pressed his cock up against the now lubed asshole, slipping in easily.

"Oh..." Fanny moaned, actually able to feel him this time, "Oh yes... Oh fuck..."

As she came hard, her asshole clenched and Nick was overcome by the sensation, unable to stop himself from spurting, although not as much as he'd managed in her pussy.

Standing up, he looked down upon his stepsister, both her asshole and pussy dripping cum, her mouth emitted happy and contented noises.

Nick considered that maybe Fanny could make him happy. She wasn't to his exact specifications, but she obviously liked him, and was willing to fuck at the drop of a hat and, if he was being honest to himself, maybe he wasn't exactly... you know... per... perf...

Dismissing that thought, Nick didn't even speak to Fanny as he walked into the bathroom.

He was an Alpha, he didn't need to pick second best, he could have what he wanted.

As Nick Beard showered, he had to pick up his overflowing belly to find his cock. Scraps of food, loosened by the water pressure, dropped from his beard, yet he ignored this.

Instead, aware of his physical limitations, but not willing to ever accept them, he kept reassuring himself that he was an Alpha and therefore, whatever he said, everyone else had to agree.

Content that he would always be right, despite the facts, Nick Beard continued his shower, happy that, in a world in which porn logic ruled, Incels like him would always be in charge.