The Adventures of Polly Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh no, please Sir, don't be horrid. I am a guest and you must not treat guests in this fashion."

"In this country children do not tell adults how to behave, and adults retain the prerogative to spank their children. At this moment you are in my care and I propose to punish you as if I were your father. Now lie on your back on my desk and raise your legs in the air as high as they will go."

As Susan began to assume the position on my desk that I had indicated, I had to remove my cock from its resting place as the eroticism of the tunic falling away under gravity to reveal these bright red panties and otherwise white and pink flesh was almost too much excitement for me.

"Hold each position that I put you in, please Susan," I instructed as I pressed her legs apart so that her crotch was nicely stretched. I ran my fingers from Susan's knees down her inside thighs and felt her squirming as they ran under her panties and continued until they met at her pussy. Leaning forward now to displace the panties that were in the way, the message from my fingers was confirmed: Susan's pubic area was totally shaven. Quite a contrast from Polly.

"Why are you shaven here, Susan?" I demanded.

"It is for cleanliness, Sir, and to assist the physical examinations to which we are subject," she replied, again disclosing more than I think she really wanted to.

"What are these physical examinations, Susan? Tell me about them, who conducts them and in what circumstances?"

"The nuns do not trust us so that when we have been outside quarters during the day we are subject to random physical examination. That generally extends to a physical examination intended to determine if our hymen remains intact."

"I see," I responded thoughtfully. "And what would happen to anyone who was found to have a ruptured hymen?" I then enquired.

"I think they would be expelled, Sir. Virginity is a strict condition of remaining at the school."

I slipped my index finger into Susan's pussy, which was very well lubricated. It was plain that she was still a virgin.

"If you are to retain your virginity, Susan, why did you use the word 'fuck' when you first entered my office this morning? Do you even know what it means?"

"Oh yes, Sir, I know it means an act of human sexual intercourse - we learned about that in Biology."

"So they taught you the word 'fuck' in Biology class in your English girls' school, Susan? Do you expect me to believe that?"

Allowing herself to phase from a whimpering to a giggle, Susan chuckled, "Oh no, Sir, it was certainly not called that in class but I know that's what it means."

"Have you attempted the act of intercourse, Susan?" I went on.

"Not in the pussy, Sir, as that would imperil my virginity. But most of us have anal intercourse which the nuns probably do not know about."

Without further discussion I pulled off Susan's red panties and, using them around my finger as a glove, pushed my finger into her young soft anus. It went in quite easily and she was plainly used to taking objects into her orifice in this way.

"Lie on your stomach at once, Susan. I want to see how good you are at this."

Without the slightest resistance Susan allowed me to arse fuck her with some vigour, although she did not seem to have any reciprocal enjoyment.

"Where did you learn to do this?" I enquired after wiping my manhood on Susan's panties as part of my favorite routine.

"The school cleaner has taught us to do it this way if we want to avoid the nun's strict rules. He prepares us with KY jelly and a broomstick until we can take in six inches of broomstick," Susan explained.

"Holy Mother of Jesus!" I exclaimed (no pun intended), "That's just amazing. I want you to prepare Polly for me tomorrow. Will you do that for me?"

"If you wish, Sir, yes."

"Please come to my office at 7.30 tomorrow morning and do not tell Polly about her surprise. Now get dressed and leave me to get on with my work. I'll see you tomorrow morning."


12