The Adventures of Ranger Ramona Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Ramona returned from the bathroom there were two glasses of white wine and a platter of cheese and crackers on the coffee table. They spent the afternoon nibbling and sipping, occasionally kissing.

"So, tell me," Isabel asked, "Are you still playing with your two boy toys?"

"I still see Grant now and then. As for Aaron...I did have lunch with him a few weeks ago. It was obvious that he wanted to hook up again, but it just didn't feel right."

"Ramona, if he doesn't make you feel good about yourself, it does not matter how good a fuck he is."

Ramona sighed and nodded. "He really was an incredibly good fuck."

"Oui, I imagine so. He is built like a Greek god."

"He has the arrogance of one, as well."

Isabel laughed. "And is that it, cherie? A little bit of Monsieur Grant is all?"

"Well, no, there was this woman, Molly..."

Isabel's eyes grew wide and she insisted that Ramona tell her every detail of her encounter by the pond.

"Perhaps this Molly would care to attend one of my parties next summer," she said when Ramona finished.

"Perhaps," Ramona said, "But what about you? I am sure you've kept busy."

"But of course. I am, as you know, very sociable."

"Anyone new?"

"Non, but there is a new fellow at the club that I am very interested in. I am determined to fellate him at the earliest opportunity. You will likely meet him tomorrow."

"The club?"

Isabel looked at her watch. "We will talk about that over dinner. Now, go, change into something nicer, we are going out to dinner. I am going to teach you about something you can not possibly learn in Maine."

"What's that?"

"Chinese food."

****

Ramona had thought that "Chinatowns" were just a fiction in the movies, so she gaped in amazement as they drove under a large ornately curving archway and on to a busy street lined with shops and restaurants, all displaying signs in Chinese script. It was only suppertime, but the January night fell early and the area was aglow with neon.

Isabel crawled slowly down the street, looking for a parking space, and muttering in French. At last, she found a spot and pulled over.

"Merde," she said, "We will have to walk four blocks."

"I think I can handle it," Ramona said.

"You are younger and you are not wearing heels."

Ramona furrowed her brow, "If you don't mind me asking, how old are you?"

"I do mind, and if you ask again, I shall give you a good slap."

"Must be pretty old," Ramona muttered as she got out of the car.

"I heard that," Isabel said, laughing. She held out her hand and Ramona took it. They passed a dozen storefronts as they hurried down the crowded sidewalk. Ramona tried to look into them, but all the windows were obscured with condensation. When Isabel turned and opened the door to their destination, Ramona wondered how she distinguished it from the rest.

"This is my favorite," Isabel said as they stepped inside, "Beijing Imperial. The best dim sum in the city, perhaps in Canada. Don't worry, I will order for us. I don't want you to embarrass me and order chop suey."

Ramona rolled her eyes as a young Chinese woman led them to their table. Isabel chatted with her in French, and the woman smiled and left, returning a few minutes later with a pot of floral scented tea.

"That smells amazing," Ramona said as Isabel filled their cups.

"It is chrysanthemum tea."

The tea tasted as good as it smelled.

"So, what are we having?" Ramona asked.

"I have asked for the chef's tasting menu, so it will be a surprise."

"Isn't that kind of risky?"

"Only for the timid," Isabel said with a dismissive wave, as their waiter set the first dish down on the table.

"I know what those are," Ramona said with a smile, "Dumplings."

Isabel picked up her chopsticks. "Do you know how to use these?" she asked.

"Not a clue."

Isabel waved to the waiter and said something to him. He hustled off and returned with a set of silverware.

"You must learn before I bring you again," Isabel said, "Or I will have to put you across my lap and embarrass you in front of the whole restaurant."

"You're all talk," Ramona said.

"I let you get away with too much, because I cherish you so," Isabel said, picking up a dumpling and biting into it.

The next plate came. "Cha siu bao," Isabel said, "Steamed pork buns. You can use your fingers."

Ramona picked one up and bit into it. "Okay," she said, still chewing, "This might be my new favorite thing."

The dishes kept coming. Sautéed Shishito peppers. Tofu skin rolls. Fried squid. Sticky rice with Chinese sausage. Finally, sesame balls for dessert.

"So, tell me about this club we are going to tomorrow," Ramona said, as they finished their second pot of tea.

Isabel smiled. "It is called Le Club Libertin, that means..."

"The Libertine Club," Ramona said, "I can figure out that much." Her eyes narrowed, "So, this is like...a sex club?"

Isabel waved her hand. "Non, non, nothing so vulgar as that, it's more like..."

"A club where people have sex?"

"Well, of course, but that is not all they do. It is like a cocktail party."

"A cocktail party with blowjobs."

"I certainly hope so!" Isabel exclaimed. "I told you my plans for this new man, Daniel."

"I am more concerned about what plans you might have for me."

"I have no ulterior designs, cherie. You will do as you please."

When they left the restaurant, they discovered that it had become bitterly cold while they ate. Isabel grabbed Ramona's hand and stuffed it, along with her own, into her coat pocket and they bustled back to the car.

When they arrived at Isabel's building, they ducked inside, shivering. The elevator door was open and they entered it. As soon as the door closed, Isabel pulled Ramona against her and they kissed until the bell dinged for the seventh floor.

While Isabel unlocked the door to her apartment, Ramona snuggled her face into her hair and kissed the back of her neck. When the door opened they tumbled across the room and onto the couch together, still wearing their coats and boots. After several minutes of deep kissing, Ramona sat up, brushed her hair from her face and pulled off her coat. For the first time, she saw the lights of the city skyline through the living room windows.

"What a view," she said, "The lights in the windows look like stars."

Isabella squirmed out from beneath her. She picked up Ramona's coat from the floor, took off her own and hung them in the closet.

"I am so happy to see you, mon cherie," she said, "But if your wet boots have dripped on my couch, I shall punish you most severely."

Ramona chortled. She had grown used to Isabel's idle threats. Nonetheless, she kicked off her boots, got up and put them on the floor mat near the front door. The wine bottle and glasses from the afternoon were still on the table. Isabel filled the glasses as Ramona returned to the couch. The two of them laid back against the soft cushions, sipping their wine while gazing at the bright city lights.

"The city has its beauty just as do your beloved woods, nest ce pas?" Isabel asked.

"It does," Ramona replied. She lifted Isabel's hand to her lips and kissed it.

"I will show you more tomorrow. But tonight, I think it is time that I show you my boudoir."

She stood, pulling Ramona up behind her, and led her down the hall to her bedroom.

The room was aglow with bright moonlight.

Ramona walked to the window and looked out. The view from this room was away from the center of the city and she could see moonlight sparkling off the river in the distance. Superimposed on that sight, she saw Isabel's reflection, and watched as she pulled her blouse over her head, and lowered her slacks and stepped out of them.

"You must look at my new jewelry," Isabel said. Ramona turned and saw a flash of light from Isabel's breast. She crossed the room and looked closer. There were gold hoops through Isabel's nipples, each mounted with a diamond.

Ramona cupped a breast in each hand. "They are beautiful," she said, then lowered her head and kissed each nipple. Isabel held her head while she flicked at the rings with her tongue, then kissed her all around her breasts. She dropped to one knee, her hands on Isabel's hips, and kissed her belly and the soft blonde tangle of her pubic hair.

Isabel stroked Ramona's head and said, "It is so good to see you again, mon cherie, but what I truly want is to see your naked body in my bed."

Ramona stood, smiled, and pulled her sweater over her head. She turned her back and let Isabel unfasten her bra. After shaking it to the floor, she unsnapped the waist of her slacks.

"I hope you remembered my house rules," Isabel muttered.

"I remembered," Ramona said as she slid the slacks down her legs, "No underpants."

Isabel playfully gave her ass a light slap. "Good girl," she said.

Ramona flopped on the bed and scooted to the center. Isabel knelt on the edge, lifted Ramona's right foot and massaged it.

"Oh yeah, that feels good," Ramona murmured, "You can do that all night."

"Are you certain? I had other things in mind."

"Well, not all night then."

Isabel sat by Ramona's side and massaged her other foot. Ramona closed her eyes. It had been a long day and she was tired. She felt like she was melting into the mattress.

Her eyes opened wide when she felt Isabel's wet tongue circling her navel, and saw her rising up on her knees. Isabel straddled Ramona's shoulders and then tilted her hips.

Ramona reached up with both hands and squeezed Isabel's ass, then raised her head and ran her tongue along the length of her pussy, from front to rear and back again. She felt Isabel's hands pressing on her thighs, and spread them wide.

When Isabel's tongue touched her clit, Ramona purred, and wrapped her arms around Isabel's hips, pulling her tight against her face and thrusting her tongue inside her.

"Oh, good girl," Isabel murmured. She slid two fingers into Ramona's vagina and began working them in and out. She cupped her lips around her clitoris, teasing it with the tip of her tongue.

Ramona responded by burying her face between Isabel's legs and licking furiously at her pussy, pushing her tongue into it as deeply as she could, then sucking hard on her clit. She could taste Isabel's wetness on her tongue and feel it on her face.

Isabel came first, squeezing her thighs tightly around Ramona's head. Ramona had to push her away to get air, and came herself, with a series of loud gasping breaths. Isabel did not pause, but slowed her pace, running her tongue languorously up and down Ramona's labia.

"I missed this pretty pussy," she murmured before returning her attention to Ramona's clit. In a few minutes, Ramona came again.

After a moment's rest, Isabel left the bed. Ramona rolled on to her side, feeling exhausted. She closed her eyes and was nearly dozing when Isabel returned.

"Mon dieu," Isabel exclaimed, "You think you are going to sleep now? Non, cherie, I am not finished with you."

Ramona twisted to look up at her. Isabel was holding a cylindrical object with a large ball on the end.

"What's that?" she asked.

"It is my magic wand," Isabel said with a grin. She spooned behind Ramona and turned on the wand. It began to hum and Ramona felt a soft tingle as Isabel ran it down her arm.

"Open yourself for me," Isabel whispered.

Ramona spread her legs. Isabel slowly moved the wand across her belly, giving her goosebumps. She played with it, up and down Ramona's thighs, then across her breasts. Ramona gasped when it grazed her nipples.

"You see," Isabel said, "It is magic." Ramona's anticipation built as the wand moved in circles down her abdomen, and when it touched her between her thighs, she felt an explosion of sensation. She groaned and arched her back. Her breathing was loud and ragged, but she could hear Isabel's cackling laugh.

Isabel rolled the ball, rocked the ball, tilted it and twisted it. Each motion caused another intense wave of erotic energy to course through Ramona's body. She came in waves of ecstasy, again and again, until, finally, she had to grip Isabel's arm and push the vibrator away.

"No more," she panted, "I can't take anymore."

Isabel turned off the wand and set it aside. She pulled the covers up over them and snuggled against Ramona.

"You really wore me out," Ramona said in a drowsy voice."

"Oh, cherie," Isabel chuckled, "It's only Friday."

****

Ramona and Isabel slept late on Saturday morning. Upon awakening, they cuddled and kissed and idly let their hands play over each other's bodies. After a while Isabel stood up,

stretched, and said, "I have much planned for us. We must get up and not lay about all day."

She went into the bathroom and started the shower. "Come, ma belle," she called, "Join me."

Ramona got out of bed and went to the shower, squeezing in behind Isabel. Kissing and giggling, they soaped each other's bodies. When Ramona's fingers drifted up the inside of Isabel's thigh, Isabel slapped her hand away.

"Non, naughty girl, that's for later."

After showering, they got dressed in warm casual clothes.

"I need coffee," Ramona said.

"Mon dieu, you Americans and your coffee," Isabel said in an exasperated tone. "You can have coffee when we get to the café if you like."

They took the elevator down to the lobby and stepped out into a clear brisk morning.

"It is just around the corner," Isabel said. She held Ramona's hand as they crossed the street, turned the corner and entered Le Café Délicieux. They took a seat near the frosty window and Isabel ordered eggs Benedict and mimosas for them both.

"I was going to get coffee," Ramona said with a laugh.

"Am I not stimulation enough for you?"

Ramona reached across the table and squeezed the older woman's hand. "Trust me," she said. "You are plenty stimulating."

"Tres bien."

They made small talk as they enjoyed their brunch. Isabel chatted about goings-on in her Montreal social circle.

"Natalie and Martin have gone to Cancun," she said with the look of disapproval.

"What's wrong with going to Cancun?"

"It is dreadfully hot for one thing," Isabel said, "And all they want to do is go down there and fuck whomever they come across."

Ramona laughed. "Meanwhile, what are you doing in Montreal?"

"Why, I am fucking anyone I come across." She ran her foot up the inside of Ramona's leg under the table. "And look who I have come across."

She asked Ramona about Maine. Of course, there was not much to talk about besides the weather and her routine duties.

"And the holidays," Isabel asked, "Did you visit family?"

"Yes, I spent Christmas Eve and Christmas morning with my mother and then had supper with my father and his girlfriend."

"It does not seem like you enjoyed yourself. Do you not get along with your family?"

"I wouldn't say that, but we're just very different. We don't really relate."

"Oui,"Isabel said, "I understand."

"You've never told me anything about your family."

"There is not much to tell," Isabel said, but she looked off into the distance as if there was more on her mind. After a moment, she shook her head, smiled and said, "Now, finish your mimosa and we will go about our business."

From the cafe, they went to the parking garage next to Isabel's building and got in her car. After starting it, Isabel sat behind the wheel for a moment, seeming lost in thought.

"Is everything okay?" Ramona asked.

"Oui." She touched the side of Ramona's face and said, "I would show something to you."

Ramona marveled at the hustle and bustle of the city. The people she saw on the street were far more diverse than she had imagined. She saw faces of all shades. As they entered a part of town where the streets were narrower and the houses smaller, the darker hues became more common.

Isabel turned on to a street of plain two story houses, fronted by snow covered patches of lawn. She parked at the curb and tapped her fingernail on the window, pointing to one house, indistinguishable from the others, except for a tangle of rose bushes on either side of the low front porch.

"There," she said, "Deux trente neuf."

"What's that?" Ramona asked.

"Home," Isabel said, sighing deeply. "Maman and Père's house. Where I grew up."

Ramona looked at the house. It was small but well kept. It could have as easily been in Bangor or Waterville as in Montreal. It was ordinary.

She had never given much thought to Isabel's background; where she came from or what her childhood had been like. If she had, she likely would have imagined an old money family, perhaps one that was no longer as grand as it had once been, but still clinging to the remnants of that grandeur. The one thing she had never imagined Isabel to be was ordinary. The thought filled Ramona's heart with tenderness. She reached over and laid her hand on top of Isabel's.

"Are they still with us?" she asked, "Your parents?"

"Non, both gone," Isabel said, slowly shaking her head, "And Marianne, as well."

Ramona squeezed her hand. "Who was Marianne?"

"Ma grande soeur." She sniffled. "My older sister. Dead of breast cancer, but thirty five years old."

"I'm sorry, honey. Do you have other family?"

Isabel made a soft growling noise. "Mon frère Edmond. He lives in Calgary. He is an engineer with one of those horrid oil companies." She looked at Ramona and rolled her eyes. "He does not approve of little sister."

"That's his loss," Ramona said.

"Non. Not his alone."

Ramona began to speak, but stopped, sensing that Isabel wanted to say more. Isabel half turned in her seat and took Ramona's hand between hers.

"Cherie," she said, "I love my life. I enjoy every day. I relish each morsel of food, each kiss, every sunset, every glance at a flower. But Ramona..."

She stared down at their joined hands for a moment. "Ramona, do not think that to live our lives as we do, as I have, as you are...to live them as we please...Ramona, ma chère fille, never think that it does not come at a price."

They sat in silence for a moment, then Isabel faced forward again, and looked once more over at the little house.

"When was the last time you were here?" Ramona asked her.

"Oh, I come every spring, before I go to Maine," Isabel said as she pulled away from the curb. "I come to look at Maman's roses."

Their next stop was a red brick building with blackened windows. Over the door, a purple neon sign read "Dentelle et Cuir." Ramona followed Isabel inside. Her eyes opened wide as she looked around the store's interior.

On her left there were aisles of lingerie, evening dresses and sleepwear. To her right, a stranger, more interesting stock of merchandise filled the racks. Isabel laughed when she saw Ramona gazing at the goods on that side of the store.

"Do you see anything you like?" she asked, as Ramona walked slowly down the rows of spiked collars and fur-lined cuffs, whips and paddles and riding crops, strange objects for which she could not imagine a purpose. She took a red and black leather flogger down from a hook and ran its tails across the palm of her hand.

"Shall we buy that?" Isabel asked.

Ramona looked at the price tag. "This costs two hundred dollars," she whispered.

Isabel took the flogger from her and examined it. "But it is fine craftsmanship," Isabella said, "If you want it, we will get it."

"I wouldn't know what to do with it. And even if I did, how often would I have the opportunity?"

"If you meet the right person, you might have a great deal of opportunity."

Ramona shook her head and put the flogger back on its hook. Isabel shrugged. "Very well, you can always borrow one of mine."

She led Ramona to the clothing section. She gazed down at the merchandise, then pulled a dress from the rack. It was pink and shiny. Ramona ran her fingers over it.