The Adventures of Ranger Ramona Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He squirted more lotion on her hole and then, after adjusting his placement behind her, pressed the head of his cock again it. With gentle pressure, he pushed down on her upper back until her head and shoulders were resting on the bed.

Whether he was trying to build up her anticipation, savoring the moment or giving her an opportunity to either prepare herself or call the whole thing off, he waited for several seconds, with his cockhead nestled against her anus. She took one more deep breath and as she let it out, he pressed forward.

Ramona almost pulled away as she felt her ass stretched open. But she squeezed her eyes shut, clenched the bedspread and held her position. When his cock bottomed out, Hugo rubbed her back and said, "Very good, girl."

He withdrew all but the head, then drove forward again. Ramona felt herself begin to relax as she became accustomed to the pressure inside her. Hugo continued his slow, steady thrusts and her discomfort faded, leaving only a pleasurable feeling of fullness.

He grasped her hips and pulled her toward him with each forward thrust and she quickly began to move herself. He varied the lengths of his movements, alternating short, faster jabs with long, slow slides. Ramona's previous experiences with anal sex had all been fast, frenzied affairs, it was her impression that most men came quickly once they got their cocks inside a hot, tight ass. But Hugo took his time, seeming to savor each stroke.

"Oh god," Ramona groaned, "Fuck me. Fuck my ass."

Hugo chuckled, said, "Indeed," and bent down to grip her arms. As he moved her to a prone position, his cock popped out of her ass, and she whimpered in disappointment.

"Don't worry, my dear," he said, "We are not done." He pressed her legs apart with his knees, then slid his cock back inside her, driving it all the way in with no hesitation or delay.

Ramona let out another loud moan. Hugo lowered himself down over her back. At first, his weight felt suffocating, but he propped himself up on one elbow. His other arm slid under her belly and his fingers found her clitoris.

Hugo had been nearly silent so far, but now, as their fucking became more urgent, his breathing grew louder and was interspersed with soft grunts and moans.

Ramona was awash in a whirl of sensations; the pounding pressure of his cock in her ass, the electric charge of his fingers on her clit, his enveloping weight on her back, the sounds of his passion in her ears. She came, and her orgasm was long and intense.

"Yes, my girl, yes," Hugo panted. Her hips spasmed and he cried out loudly, "That is it, yes!" He grunted loudly and slammed his loins against her ass in a frenzy. He gasped so loudly that it frightened Ramona, and then he collapsed limply on top of her. After a moment of catching his breath, he rolled on to his side, pulling Ramona with him into a spoon position.

Ramona realized that, without conscious intent, she had begun strumming her fingertips across her clit. She quickly brought herself to another orgasm, while Hugo held her tight. When it had subsided, she twisted around to look at him.

"Did I meet your expectations?" she asked.

"You exceeded them, dear girl."

Ramona hummed in satisfaction, and kissed him.

"I hope you will be visiting Montreal more often. Perhaps Madame Isabel would allow me to take you away from her for a weekend."

I don't think I could take a whole weekend of that, Ramona thought, but she smiled and kissed him again.

He sat up on the edge of the bed. "I suppose I should return you to her now," he said.

Ramona stretched and then stood. Her legs felt wobbly and there was a persistent but not unpleasant ache in her ass, but she felt euphoric, as if she were drunk. She went into the bathroom to clean up.

When she came out, Hugo was fully dressed and looking impeccable. Did he even break a sweat, she wondered. He took Ramona's hand and kissed it, then helped her into her dress.

"Thank you so much," he said, with a light bow. Ramona was not sure if the proper etiquette was to say 'you're welcome' or 'no, thank you', and before she could decide, he opened the door and escorted her from the room. He took her arm and walked her down the stairs. As they descended, Ramona noticed that many of the guests looked up at them. They all knew Hugo, she realized, and almost certainly knew his predilections. They all know that I just got fucked in the ass, she thought, and that notion gave her a thrill.

Hugo escorted Ramona to the bar and ordered champagne for them both.

"A toast," he said, touching his glass to hers, "To a charming lady and her lovely bottom."

Ramona felt a hand pat her ass, and knew who it was before she looked.

Isabel kissed her on the cheek and said, "A little sore back there, mon Cherie?"

Hugo said something in French and Isabel laughed. He kissed Ramona's hand. "I must find out what has become of Julia," he said, "Bonjour, ladies."

Isabel perched on one of the bar stools.

"Come, ma belle, sit with me," she said.

"I'd rather not right now."

"Well, come to me, anyway."

Ramona stepped in front of her and Isabel draped her arms over her shoulders. They shared a deep kiss.

"How do you even get involved in a club like this?" Ramona asked, "How do you even know it exists?"

"That is a long story for another time, cherie," Isabel said.

"So, am I a member of the club, now?"

"Oh, dear one, the dues are much higher than a mere fuck in your butt. You could not afford to become a member. Be glad you have me."

"I always am. So, did you enjoy yourself with Daniel?"

"Oui, but I am not feeling satisfied. I pleasured him, but he did not return the favor."

"Jerk."

"Oui. Alas, if there were only someone..." She cocked her eyebrow.

"Ah, I think I know who that someone is."

Isabel spread her legs and slid her dress up to her hips. Ramona dropped to her knees in front of her. Isabel gripped her hair in both hands and pulled her face between her thighs.

As she ate Isabel's pussy, Ramona was aware of people around her, chatting, getting drinks from the bar, occasionally speaking to Isabel.

When she heard a familiar voice, Ramona looked up. Charles stood next to Isabel, his arm over her shoulders. They both looked down at her and smiled. Charles said something to Isabel that caused her to nod her head vigorously in response. A moment late she said "Excusez moi, Charles," squeezed her thighs tightly around Ramona's head, and shivered to a climax.

Ramona stood and kissed first Isabel, then Charles. He said something that made Isabel laugh, then turned away.

"What did he say?" Ramona asked.

"He said, Ah, the taste of two fine ladies."

"He seems like a very sweet man."

"He is one of my dearest friends." She looked away with a wistful expression for a minute, then said, "Come, ma belle, we will go home to bed and fall asleep between kisses."

****

Ramona woke up alone in Isabel's bed. She debated whether she wanted to get up or sleep some more. She closed her eyes and thought about the previous night, about Hugo and the Club Libertin. She wondered what it would be like to live in a big city like Montreal, to have a social life as carefree and exciting as Isabel's. But she knew that it was not really for her. She needed the woods; she would never truly be at peace anywhere else. Yes, she was enjoying the stimulation, erotic and otherwise, that she was getting on her visit to the city, but in her heart she would always be a country girl, always be, as Isabel had called her, a wild she wolf.

She heard footsteps approaching and opened her eyes to watch Isabel come into the room. She stood at the foot of the bed, her long blue silk robe open, her hands on her hips.

"Well the sleepyhead has awakened at last,"she said, "Mon Dieu, a little bit of buttfucking and you are depleted."

Ramona stretched and purred.

"I believe I know how to awaken you," Isabel said, yanking the blankets off Ramona, exposing her naked body. She knelt on the bed, pushed Ramona's legs apart and rubbed her thumb around her clitoris.

Ramona felt herself getting wet, and when Isabel pressed two fingers to her vagina, they slid in easily.

"This is better than an alarm clock," Ramona giggled.

While she probed Ramona with her fingers, Isabel wrapped her lips around her clit and sucked it. Ramona closed her eyes and had a vision of herself at the club, kneeling before Isabel, giving her head while strangers came and went, some watching, some paying no attention. She imagined Hugo behind her, fucking her ass while she ate out Isabel. In only a few minutes, she loudly climaxed.

Isabel stood up. "Good," she said, "Our tea is growing cold." She turned and strutted out of the room.

Ramona got up and opened her suitcase. She took out an extra large t-shirt emblazoned with the Forest Service logo and slipped it over her head. She went to the bathroom, then joined Isabel in the dining alcove.

"I had them deliver bagels and lox," Isabel said as she poured Ramona a cup of tea. "There is cream cheese and sliced tomato and caviar as well. I hope you don't mind store bought salmon, I know you prefer to wrestle them out of the river yourself."

They sat at the table for the rest of the morning, sipping and snacking and talking about the previous night at the club. Later, they moved to the living room couch. Isabel pulled out a stack of gardening catalogues and they spent a long time making plans for her gardens in Maine. She had developed an interest in hydrangeas.

Ramona showed her a picture she had taken of the house on Merganser Pond on a sunny day after a snowfall.

"Mon dieu," Isabel exclaimed, "I have never seen it in the snow. It is so beautiful."

"You should come down for a weekend."

"Non, it would be so much work. The water is not on, or the heat."

"You can stay with me."

"Don't you sleep on a cot in a barrack?"

Ramona laughed. She realized that Isabel had never been to her cabin. She told her all about it, and about her landlady, Lucinda.

"She was a folk singer in New York?"

"Yes. She said she sang with some woman named Joan Valdez."

"Do you mean to say Joan Baez?"

"I think that was it."

"Mon dieu. Your whole generation needs public flogging."

They had coq au vin for dinner at a small French restaurant by the river. The food was delicious, but as she ate, Ramona found herself touched with a vague hint of melancholy. After they finished the meal, they sat, sipping pinot noir, and watched a huge freighter slowly pass the windows of the restaurant.

"When will you be leaving tomorrow?" Isabel asked, "I hope we will have more time together."

"I think I should get an early start. They're saying it will snow later in the day."

Isabel allowed only a flash of disappointment to cross her face. She reached across the table, and took Ramona's hand.

"I hope you have had a wonderful time," she said, "I have so much enjoyed having you here."

"I did." Ramona looked into her glass. "You are so dear to me, Isabel."

"And you to I, mon cherie. But you seem sad. We will see each other in a few months.

"It's not that, although of course I will miss you. But something isn't right, and as I think about going home, it is becoming clearer in my mind."

"What is it what is bothering you, dear Ramona?"

Ramona sat back for a minute, finding the words. "Since I was a girl," she said, "I had a goal. I knew what I wanted to be in life. And now, I am still young and I've achieved it."

She was silent for a moment, then added, "Now I feel sort of lost."

"Is ranging not all you thought it would be?"

"Well, Saw Whet is not exactly my ideal post. My dream has always been to work at Baxter State Park."

"Then your dream is yet to be achieved."

"I know that, and yet, I still feel blue."

"Something else is missing. Or perhaps it is just the long darkness of winter."

"I've lived in Maine all my life. Winter has never bothered me."

"Well you know my solution would be a new lover."

"You have more options here that I have in Saw Whet."

Isabell laughed. "I can send Hugo down to visit if your tender rear end is up to the challenge."

"I don't think more sex is really the answer."

"Well, perhaps you could take up knitting or learn to play the ukulele."

Ramona smiled and shook her head. "I think it's just not wanting this wonderful weekend to be over."

"In which case, more sex probably is the answer."

'Maybe you're right."

"If the weather is going to be bad tomorrow, you should stay another day."

"No, I can't. I'll need to leave first thing in the morning."

"Non, mon cherie," Isabel said, running her foot up Ramona's leg, "Not the first thing..."

CHAPTER FOUR

As winter dragged on, there was very little for the rangers to do. Fire was not a threat, and, while the area still attracted a fair number of tourists, mostly snowmobilers and cross country skiers, they were, by and large, a more well behaved group than the summertime visitors.

After several big snowfalls in December, January was sunny, dry and frigid. Ramona left home before sunrise every morning, and returned after it had set. She was grateful for the dazzling display of stars on those long dark nights.

On a particularly cold morning late in the month, Ramona was patrolling the Blackshaw Hill area. Passing under the power lines, she remembered the trapped bobcat the line workers had found in December. Trapping season was over, and any traps that were still set were illegal. She parked along the shoulder, zipped her parka up to her chin and got out of the jeep.

Her cheeks burned from the bitter cold. She pulled her hood over her head for protection from the wind and walked up the slope, scanning under the tree line as she went. When she got close to where the trap had been, she spotted a red plastic ribbon tied to a low tree branch.

Marked his spot, she thought, and sure enough, she found the trap, half covered in snow, beneath the ribbon. She squatted and examined it closely. There was a chain attached to it, which disappeared under the snow. The other end was hooked around the trunk of a small birch tree.

Her first thought was to unfastened the chain and confiscate the trap, but she hesitated. Wouldn't the owner just replace it and keep on illegally trapping? Or, realizing he'd been found out, just move to another location?

She walked further up the slope. After fifty yards she considered turning back, getting out of the biting cold and warming up in the jeep. But she kept going, and a little further on, she saw another red ribbon. As she got close to it, she heard a faint mewling sound.

She felt sick in the pit of her stomach. A patch of tall grass poked out of the snow a few yards ahead of her. The grass was waving, but not with the wind. She approached it and saw a patch of orange fur.

There was a fox in the grass, both of its front legs caught in the trap. It was surrounded by spatters of blood and tufts of fur. It has been trying to gnaw off its own legs.

The fox startled at Ramona's approach. It tried to rear back, but could barely lift its head. She knelt in the snow next to it and examined it more closely. The nearest veterinarian who would treat wild animals was a couple of hours away. It wouldn't live that long.

"You poor baby," she muttered. She took her utility knife from her pocket and opened it. She gripped the animal's head in her gloved hand. "You won't hurt any more, baby," she said, and with one clean slash, cut the fox's throat.

She dug her phone out of her pocket and took several pictures of the fox and the trap, thinking they would be evidence if the trapper was ever caught. Looking up and down the tree line, she thought she ought to check for more traps, but it occurred to her that she might have already ruined any possibility of catching the culprit. Unless it snowed very soon, her footprints would be visible, and there was no snow forecast for at least the next four or five days.

Unsure how to proceed, she called Piney on her phone. She did not use the radio, because she didn't want to discuss the issue with Lt. Bebb. She was afraid he'd tell her not to worry about it.

Piney answered and she explained the situation.

"You done the right thing putting the critter out of its misery," he told her.

"Should I check for more traps?"

Piney thought it over for a minute. "No," he said at last, "They are there, alright, I'd bet on that. So I don't see no reason for you to freeze your...to freeze checking to see right now."

"We can't just let this go, Piney."

"And we won't. What you're going to do now is get the fox out of the trap and take it with you. But don't take the trap."

"I don't get it."

"When our man comes back and sees your tracks he's gonna know someone was there. If his traps are gone, he's going to figure it was one of us. But if the traps are still there and his catch isn't, he might just think someone stole it. Might even pitch a fit about it and give himself away."

"Seems like a long shot," Ramona said.

"Didn't say it was all we'd do," he replied, "Now go get warmed up."

Ramona pried the jaws of the trap apart and gently lifted out the fox. Cradling it in her arms like an infant, she carried it back to the jeep and laid it behind the back seat.

"I'm sorry," she whispered as she closed the hatch.

Piney was waiting for her at the station the next morning. He had a trailer hitched to the back of his jeep. There were two identical snowmobiles on it.

"I assume you can drive one of these," Piney said.

"Of course, I can."

Piney smiled. "Maine girl."

"Damn right," Ramona said as she climbed into the jeep.

They got coffee and doughnuts and headed toward Blackshaw Hill. Before they reached the power lines, however, Piney turned off onto a narrow dirt lane.

"Where we going?" Ramona asked.

"This cuts under the power lines about two miles up from where you found the traps. I figured if we ride down the hill, instead of going in by the trap you found, we will be able to see if he's got more traps all along the line, but it will look like it was just a couple of kids out for a ride."

"Okay."

"Now, check in that canvas bag on the back seat."

Ramona looked over the seat and saw the bag. She reached back and grabbed it, then opened it in her lap.

"Game cams," she said with a smile.

"They don't call us the Tree Police for nothin'," Piney said.

While they unloaded the snowmobiles, Piney explained his plan.

"I'll ride along the left side of the lines, you ride on the right. The traps will likely all be on your side, and you've got sharper eyes."

"Why would they all be on my side?"

"It's the side out of the wind, they're less likely to get buried by drifting snow."

"Makes sense."

"Now, look for the ribbons, but don't go near them. Just try to keep track of where they are. Remember, we are just two kids out having fun. Loop around, go back and forth. We will rendezvous at the road, then, coming back up, we will switch sides and you can point out the traps and I'll mount the cameras."

"Why don't we just do it on the first pass?"

"Because we want to know how many traps there are first."

They mounted the snowmobiles and started the engines. The wind had leveled the snow along the roadside, so the passage on to the power corridor was smooth. The corridor itself was not. Although it was cleared to allow access to the lines, it was bumpy terrain. There were no large trees, but there were many saplings and a great deal of low brush. Ramona thought that Piney's instructions to ride back and forth were pointless, the terrain offered no other option. But, it made sense to disguise their purpose, so the first time she reached a large enough clearing, she spun the snowmobile around in circles a couple of times.

1...45678...16