The Adventures of Ranger Ramona Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What is this, rubber?"

"Latex," Isabel said, "You would look fabulous in it."

"But what am I going to do? Wear it to go to the Alibi?"

Isabel laughed. "I would love to see that."

"It doesn't look very comfortable. What the hell kind of party are we going to, anyway?"

"It is not really a party," Isabel said, "It's just Saturday night at Le Club Libertin."

"Do you go to this club every Saturday?"

"Non, non, non, just now and then. And do not forget, I spend my summers in the Maine wilderness cavorting with forest nymphs."

"But I bet when we get there, everyone is going to know your name."

"Well of course they are." Isabel replied. She hung up the latex dress and flipped through the rack.

A young woman approached them and spoke to Isabel in French. She was short and round, dressed in a leather jumpsuit. She had magenta hair and a tattoo of a raven, wings outstretched, across the base of her throat. Isabel introduced her to Ramona.

"This is Camille, she will know exactly what we should do."

"I like your tattoo," Ramona said to her. "I really love ravens."

"Ramona was raised in the wilderness," Isabel said, "I am teaching her about civilization."

Camille looked at Ramona with an uncertain smile, then turned back to the rack. She and Isabel flipped through a few dresses, muttering to each other, and occasionally giggling. Ramona wished she had paid more attention in her high school French class.

"Ah! Oui!" Isabel exclaimed. She held up a long black dress, adorned with sequins. It had a plunging neckline and a slit up the left side.

Ramona took it from her, and Camille showed her to the fitting room. She changed into the dress, half expecting Isabel to burst into the room at any moment.

Looking in the mirror, she smoothed the dress down over her hips and adjusted the neckline. After taking a deep breath, she stepped out of the fitting room.

Isabel and Camille were leaning on opposite sides of the nearest rack, chatting. They looked over at her. Camille said something that caused Isabel to throw her head back and laugh loudly.

"What was that?" Ramona asked, feeling slightly embarrassed.

"She said, 'je la baiserais maintenant'...I would fuck her right now."

Ramona looked at Camille, winked and said, "Merci beaucoup."

"Turn around, let us get a good look," Isabel said.

Ramona spun around for inspection.

"Mon Dieu," Isabel said, "You will be the hit of the party."

"I thought you said it wasn't a party."

Isabel ignored her and spoke to Camille, who nodded vigorously and darted off. Ramona imagined that she might come back with a set of cuffs or one of those spiky collars, but she returned carrying a shoe box. There was a bench next to the fitting room. Ramona sat down and opened the box. She took out a pair of black strappy platform heels and put them on.

"These are beautiful," she said, "But I don't know if I can walk in them."

"Don't be silly." Isabel scoffed, "You can climb mountains, I am sure you can walk in three inch heels. Now, go get changed, we have more to do still before tonight."

Ramona changed and handed the dress to Camille.

"Come, we have one more task here," Isabel said, leading Ramona to the back of the store.

They entered an alcove filled with a wide variety of sex toys of all shapes and sizes. Isabel picked up a black butt plug whose base was as big around as a salad plate.

"Non, this is much too big for your delicate bottom." she said, laughing and putting it back. "Here is what we have come for."

She picked up a box and showed it to Ramona. "This is the same model that I have," she said.

Ramona took the box and saw that it was a Hitachi vibrating wand. She smiled and said, "This is something I think I could handle."

"Very well, it is a gift to you for being my wonderful guest this weekend."

"Thank you. But you give me so much. The dress, the shoes..."

Isabel laughed. "Oh, ma belle, seeing you in those things is a gift to me." She kissed Ramona and added, "And to everyone at the club tonight."

They took the wand to the cashiers counter and put it with the dress and shoes. Camille rang up their purchases.

"How much is all this?" Ramona asked.

Isabel waved her hand at her. "It is Canadian money, you wouldn't understand." Camille said something to her, and she laughed. "Ask her yourself."

Camille smiled at Ramona, and said, with a heavy accent, "Your new purchase? Would you desire a demonstration in its use?"

Ramona smiled at her, and said, "Merci, but my mistress gave me a thorough lesson last night." She took Isabel's arm and kissed her cheek. Isabel gathered up their packages and they left the store, arm in arm and giggling.

****

They parked in a small but well lit municipal lot and walked down the street, past a jewelry store and a barbershop. By the time Isabel stopped before a sturdy wooden door, Ramona had managed to figure out how to walk in her heels without wobbling. There was no sign on or near the door, not even an address, just a code key box on the wall. Isabel tapped in a code, there was a low buzzing sound and the door clicked open. They stepped into a small vestibule and then an elevator.

There were no numbered buttons on the control panel, just an up and a down. Ramona had the feeling they had risen more than a single floor when the door opened. They stepped into an elegantly furnished lobby. The walls were dark wooden panel, the lighting glowed from ornate sconces on the walls.

A tall thin man in an evening jacket stood behind a mahogany reception desk.

"Bonjour, Madame Saucier," he said with a wide smile.

"Bonjour, Richard," Isabel replied.She held out her hand. He kissed it, then looked toward Ramona.

"Richard. this is my dear friend Ramona, from the states."

"Very pleased to make your acquaintance," he said, taking Ramona's hand and kissing it as well.

Ramona felt as if she had walked on to the set of some old Hollywood movie when they entered the club. The room was large, with a high ceiling, and contained a number of separate areas of grouped furniture. Like the lobby, everything seemed to be made of mahogany or crystal, or upholstered in leather. On her right, there was a large curving staircase, leading up to an open second floor. She could dimly see a row of doors along the upper wall. Each had a small light next to it. For some reason, a couple of them were glowing red.

Beneath the balustrade was a long bar. Isabel held Ramona's hand as they walked toward it.

There were forty to fifty people in the room, evenly divided between men and women. Most of the men appeared to be in their forties or older, while the ages of the women varied more widely.

"There are quite a few eyes on you," Isabel said.

"And on you, too."

"Well, of course."

The barman greeted Isabel by name and without asking, poured her a glass of champagne.

"And for your friend?" he asked.

"I'll have the same," Ramona said.

Directly across the room a fire was crackling in a large stone fireplace. When Ramona's glass was full, Isabel took her hand once more and led her across the room to stand in front of it.

"Are you cold?" Ramona asked.

"Non," Isabel replied, "I was just parading you across the room to show you off."

"That feels a little weird."

Isabel patted her on the cheek. "Ma belle, I tell you again and again, show them your magnificence."

A couple approached them. The man was strikingly handsome, with chiseled features, pale blue eyes and salt and pepper hair. His companion was a curvy blonde woman, more than a few years younger than him. Isabel gave them both air kisses, and introduced them to Ramona as Hugo and Julia.

"Ah, you are the American friend Isabel told us about," Hugo said. He took her hand and squeezed it, but did not kiss it.

"The game warden?" Julia asked.

"Forest ranger," Ramona said.

"What is the difference?" she asked, but as Ramona explained the difference, Julia's attention seemed to wander. Hugo, however, was very interested. As he asked her more questions about her job, Julia engaged in conversation with Isabel. From the little Ramona picked up, it was mostly about sizing up the gentlemen in the room.

After a few minutes, Julia tugged at Hugo's sleeve, and they moved on to speak to another couple sitting in an alcove nearby.

"Hugo seemed quite taken with you," Isabel said, lacing her arm through Ramona's.

"He's wicked handsome."

"He is, and a charming man. But you should know, he has particular tastes."

Before Ramona could ask her to explain, Isabel was busy greeting more friends. Ramona did not bother trying to remember everyone's name. It was unlikely she'd ever need to know them.

Arm in arm, they made their way around the room. Small groups stood gathered in conversation or sat together in one of the groupings of overstuffed furniture.

Isabel stopped and put her mouth near Ramona's ear. "You see him, near the window? The man talking to the woman in red? That is Daniel."

"He's the guy you want to suck off?"

Isabel lightly slapped Ramona's hand. "Darling, we are genteel here. But yes, I have wanted to suck his cock for some time now."

"So, go for it."

"I shall," Isabel said. "Will you be alright on your own for a bit?"

"I'm a big girl, I can take care of myself."

Isabel went over to Daniel. Ramona finished her champagne and decided to get a refill. As she crossed to the bar, she was very conscious of the way the slit in her skirt opened with every step. She had always been a jeans and t-shirt kind of girl, it gave her a thrill to be dressed in something so sexy.

She asked the barman for another glass of champagne, and while he poured it, she heard a woman's loud laughter from nearby. She looked and saw a couple standing close together at the end of the bar, talking and laughing. After the barman handed her the glass, she looked again and noticed that the man's fly was open and the woman was stroking his cock while they casually chatted.

There were a few high stools in front of the bar, and Ramona considered just sitting and watching, but had second thoughts when she remembered that she was not wearing any underwear. She settled for leaning back against the bar while she sipped her champagne.

An elderly man approached her, walking slowly with a cane.

"Excusez-moi," he said, "But you are Isabel's guest?"

"Yes, I am. My name is Ramona."

"Charles," he replied, bowing his head. "I must say, I knew Isabel when she was your age, and you are as lovely now as she was then. And I am certain that when you reach her current age, you will still be as lovely as she is now."

"Thank you, that is a great compliment."

He chuckled. "I wonder, though, if you are as free spirited."

Ramona hesitated for a moment before saying anything, and he laughed again. "Oh, pardon, ma fille, I was not making an advance to you. Those days are behind me now, I regret to say."

"I think maybe I do as well," Ramona said, smiling at him.

"Might an old man steal one kiss from a pretty girl, though?"

"Certainly," Ramona replied. He leaned forward and lightly brushed his lips against her cheek. On an impulse, Ramona put her hands on the sides of his face, and kissed him on the lips, holding it a minute and gliding her tongue across them.

Charles stepped back and smiled. "You are Isabel's girl, that is certain. Merci, mademoiselle."

Charles walked away and Ramona looked around the room, but did not see Isabel. A crowd had gathered around one of the big leather couches and she figured that if something noteworthy was going on, Isabel was probably a part of it. She approached the couch and she saw someone's head lying on the back of it. Moving closer, she recognized Daniel. A few steps more and she could see what was happening. His pants were open, and Isabel knelt between his knees. She was, as she had planned, fellating him.

There were about a dozen people standing in a semicircle, watching. One of them was Hugo. When Ramona made eye contact with him, he smiled, took a step back and came around the couch to stand beside her.

He leaned his head close to hers. "She is quite talented," he said.

"Are you speaking from observation or experience?"

"A bit of both," he said. He put his hand on the small of Ramona's back. When she did not object, he moved it to her hip.

Isabel was clearly enjoying performing for an audience. She played with Daniel's cock, swirling her tongue around the head, kissing up and down the shaft, stroking it while she sucked on his balls.

As they watched, Hugo slowly shifted his position until he was behind Ramona, both his hands now on her hips.

Ramona was becoming very aroused watching Isabel and feeling a handsome man's hands on her body. She leaned slightly forward, pushing her ass against Hugo. She could feel the hardness in his pants press against her.

He picked up on her signal, and his hands moved, the right rising to cup her breast, the left, sliding down until it found the slit in her skirt. She spread her legs slightly, and he reached inside. She did not realize how wet she was until his fingers glided easily between her labia.

She continued to watch Isabel, but her thoughts were on the man whose hands were exciting her, fondling her breasts and gently pinching her nipples, stroking her vagina and tapping her clit. When she glanced up, she saw that a few in the ring of onlookers had shifted their attention to her, and she was struck with an unfamiliar mix of emotions. Part of her mind told her that she should be embarrassed, if not ashamed. Looking at the members of Le Club Libertin, she knew that she was not one of them, that when they looked at her, they saw a pet, a plaything. But when she cast her eyes back down, and saw Isabel taking the full length of Daniel's cock in her mouth, she understood that, while he was the one being pleasured, the power in the situation was hers.

She felt Hugo's warm breath on her shoulder and then his lips on the side of her throat, and he whispered into her ear, "Ramona...I want to bugger you."

She was not sure what she had heard, and looked back over her shoulder at him. He must have recognized her lack of understanding, saying, "I want to sodomize you...to put myself inside your exquisite bottom."

He has particular tastes, Isabel had said. The way he expressed himself sounded silly, but looking into his piercing eyes, it was incredibly sexy as well.

Ramona nodded and whispered, "Yes."

Hugo took her arm and led her to the curving staircase and up to the balcony. The first two doors they passed showed red lights. Hugo stopped at the third door and opened it.

He ushered Ramona into a small bedchamber. It was dominated by a queen sized four poster bed, and lit with a golden glow from a glass shaded lamp on the left side nightstand. A matching stand on the right held a number of bottles of lotions and lubricants, and a bowl filled with condoms. There was a loveseat on one side of the room, and a small bathroom on the other.

Hugo shut the door and flipped a switch. Turning on the red light, Ramona assumed. He took off his jacket and draped it over the arm of the loveseat, then stepped close to her, put his hands on her hips and lowered his lips to hers. As they kissed, he began to inch her dress up. When it reached the top of her thighs, she leaned back and raised her arms.

He pulled the dress over her head and set it by his jacket. Taking Ramona's hand, he sat on the edge of the bed and pulled her on to his lap. He stroked her arm while they kissed, then he gently took her by the shoulder, and turned her face down across his knees, her upper body resting on the bed, her legs dangling.

She tensed, apprehensive that she was about to feel a hard slap on her ass, but instead, he caressed it tenderly, rubbing and kneading it, occasionally letting his fingers drift down between her thighs. She relaxed, laying her head down on her crossed arms while he massaged her thighs and the small of her back.

He was good with his hands; at times firm, but never rough, while at other times, his touch was so light that Ramona was not sure if he was making contact at all or if there was merely a tingle of energy passing between his fingers and her skin. She drifted into an almost trance like state, and did not know how long he caressed her before she felt his weight shift and realized he was reaching across her to the nightstand.

A moment later, she felt a cool sensation between her cheeks. She caught a whiff of a floral scent and realized that he had applied lotion to his hand, and let it dribble down on to her.

He ran his fingertip across her anus several times, then flirted with it, circling, lightly tapping. With his other hand, he massaged her shoulders and her upper back, silently urging her to relax.

"Breathe deeply," he said in a soft voice, "Don't hold your breath."

Ramona did not realize that she had been holding her breath until he mentioned it. She inhaled deeply, and as she let it out, felt the tip of his finger press against her hole. He did not try to insert it, not yet, but merely applied pressure. On her next breath, he pressed more firmly, and she felt the tip enter her anus. Another breath and she felt its pressure on her sphincter.

She expected to feel it push deeper into her next, but instead, he pulled back, and slowly moved it in and out a few times, only as far as he had already gone.

When he did apply more pressure against her sphincter, Ramona felt herself tense.

"Relax," Hugo whispered, "Breathe." He kneaded her shoulder and she felt some of the tension drain from her muscles.

There was a brief stab of pain, and his finger was past the tight ring of muscle. She inhaled sharply, remembered his admonition and let it out slowly.

"Very good," he said, stroking her head. He wiggled his finger a bit, not withdrawing it until he felt her relax again. Then he began to slowly move it. There was a little more pain the first time he pulled back, but it slipped forward again easily. As he slipped it in and out with a steady rhythm, Ramona felt her discomfort fade and a more pleasurable sensation spread through her. She wanted to touch her clitoris, but his legs were in her way.

He pulled his finger out and Ramona felt more lotion dribble on to her hole. He entered her again, and the pressure was greater, and she realized that he was inserting two fingers. As he pressed them in, she arched her back and raised her legs in the air.

"Put your feet down, girl," Hugo said, his voice firmer than it had been previously. Ramona lowered her feet and took another deep breath. She closed her eyes and winced as Hugo's fingers stretched her open.

"You can take it," he said. "Spread your legs."

She obeyed, and was rewarded by his thumb sliding into her vagina. When it rubbed against her clitoris, she shivered and moaned loudly. When his fingers and thumb started moving together, she could not help raising her hips in sync with them.

Her breathing became faster and sharper and she was nearing orgasm when Hugo slowed his motions, withdrew his thumb, and a moment later, his fingers. Ramona felt a moment of disappointment, but it was quickly replaced with anticipation when he leaned close to her ear and said, "You are ready."

He took hold of her shoulders and guided her from his lap on to the mattress. She knelt on her knees and elbows as he stood up. She looked over her shoulder at him and watched as he took a condom from the bowl and unfastened his slacks.

For a second, she felt apprehensive that he would pull out a cock that was much too big for her to take, but when he took it out, she saw that it was, at most, a little above average. It was already fully swollen. He put on the condom, and then squirted lotion into his hand and stroked it. Patting Ramona on the hip, he said, "Move more to the center, my dear." She did so and he knelt on the bed behind her. There was something about being naked before him while he remained fully clothed that excited her.

1...34567...16