All Comments on 'The Adventures of Ranger Ramona Ch. 01'

by MelissaBaby

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You made my day when I saw your story posted. As per usual it was a thoroughly enjoyable read with lots of interesting characters. You have an amazing talent as a writer. You make me want to visit Maine. Thank you.

Lector77Lector77almost 3 years ago

Nicely done. We Mainuhs know what MDI stands for, but you might take mercy on readers from away.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A Long, detailed, and outstanding story. Couldn’t read it all at once; had to split the reading up in a couple of sessions. Very good scenes and locales. Made me feel I was there watching the whole story. Keep it up!

oldsage_1oldsage_1almost 3 years ago

A rare gem from my favorite author. You hooked me with Mary and Alvin And I cherish every one of your stories since. Thank you for sharing your great talent.

Cheers

SAGE

capnjscapnjsalmost 3 years ago

" The question nagged her; Could a person maintain the integrity of who they knew themselves to be, or would life inevitably crush them into a dull conformity? "

A question posed, but not necessarily answered, because how could it be? All one can really do is not bend to the will of those who try to control their narrative, while simultaneously allowing themselves to be open enough to evolve.

grampaaloisiusgrampaaloisiusalmost 3 years ago

„I am a free, wild woman." - I love that!

A long story, just the way I like it.

And not only very erotic, but also touching:

When Ramona asked Lil for the phone, my eyes actually got a little moist, and likewise when she visited the children.

The female paramedic, the cookie-baking woman - nice details 😀. The final scene at the bar, Aaron being as stupid as I thought from the beginning: top!

You can definitely write, and I wish people could buy your publications as books or ebooks.

Thank you so much!

RRC2RRC2almost 3 years ago

What a great writer. With a marvelous story. But look at the writing. Top notch. Great detail.

THANKS

AZTT2AZTT2almost 3 years ago

Spectacular story. Love the ending!

ElectricBlueElectricBluealmost 3 years ago

Wicked good, Melissa.

A most enjoyable heroine, a spicy French wench and a couple of lusty lads. Loved the details, the patois, and wonderful humane heart to this story. Gorgeous writing.

gordo12gordo12almost 3 years ago

Another 5* story from a great writer. I grew up in a rural area and played in the bush throughout my childhood. The story had me reminiscing.

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiterover 2 years ago

Now that is a work of art.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story has so many loose ends it needs at least a couple of sequels. What happens over winter? Cabin fever? Avalanches and those wolves? Who turns up next summer season and how about offers of promotion to a more prestigious area?

MelissaBabyMelissaBabyover 2 years agoAuthor

Ramona and her friends will be back soon...

upyoursixupyoursixover 2 years ago

Could use an editor but what an epic story

Cindy1001Cindy1001almost 2 years ago

Fantastic! Light-footed, a great story, wonderful style. A feast to read.

Nicole2023Nicole2023over 1 year ago

Loved it, i hope mona finds love

BodysurferyeahBodysurferyeahover 1 year ago

Nicely done. Thank you for the detail of the world that you created, and the quirky characters that you populated it with.

PurplefizzPurplefizz6 months ago

Thoroughly enjoyed it, although a little more storyline might have been nice, many thanks for writing and posting, Cheers, Ppfzz. 5⭐️

AchtungNightAchtungNight6 months ago

Great plot and characters. Haven’t read part 2 yet, looking forward to it.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy5 months ago

Sorry for not leaving a comment before this!

5

OmenainenOmenainen3 months ago

Beautiful characterization. It’s frustrating but relatable that to be accepted professionally, women have to be twice as capable as men. Good for Ramona to pull that off, for herself and all the female rangers to come. Maybe those little girls from the camp got a spark.

Thank you for spreading the light, MelissaBaby.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Omenainen "women have to be twice as capable as men"

And very seldom are half as.

Female empowerment is so tedious

AlexJensenAlexJensen2 months ago

I think this story evoked every emotion in me as I slowly savored it. I was crying and had tear-filled eyes and wet cheeks toward the end.

Another masterpiece! Thanks MelissaBaby for the tremendous amount of work you do to write something like this for your readers’ benefit and enjoyment. You’re incredibly gifted.

GoldustwingGoldustwingabout 1 month ago

Bravo Melissa, this is a fine story, jam packed with action and erotic scenes. I loved the collection of eccentric characters you’ve created and especially our heroine, Ramona, she is a beautiful person.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMelissaBaby@MelissaBaby
A bold bitch and a shy girl. An exile and an ex-con. A lover and a leaver. A wise fool and a stupid genius. A cocksucker. A student. A foodie, a boozie, a weedie. A rider of horses. A kisser of girls. A resister, an insister, a persister. Daughter of a goddess, mother of a gho...

SIMILAR Stories