The Adventures of Scarlett Holmes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"AH! Now I see! How clever!"

The famous detective could just make out some lines emerging on the heavily veined shaft and realised that there was some invisible writing. Eager to conclude the affair Scarlett took his cock back inside her mouth and rapidly sucked him to orgasm. With a loud grunt the cock erupted and she closed her eyes as she welcomed the thick cum down her throat. He jerked several times as his load fired off in huge globs. Before he finished dribbling and waned Scarlett quickly held up the soaked member and read off the clear words.

"It is as easy." And that is where it stopped.

She turned the shriveling prick this way and that and surmised that was all there was. Together with his organic fluids, namely his semen, and her saliva the ink had developed enough to read. Then another hole was opened and another erect cock poked through for her attention.

"A postscript methinks."

She stood and removed her boa and headdress and stepped over to the new cock. The creamy taste of the first was still on her tongue and coated the inside of her mouth as she looked at the challenge. Presented was a thick, black monster with a prominent vein that ran down one turgid side. Almost nine inches long it swayed in mid air with a huge purple glans that was already moist with pre cum. If she didn't know what it was she could have imagined the specimen to be carved from ebony teak. She bent at the waist, brushed her medium length fair hair away and gripped it in her fingerless glove.

"Certainly one of the biggest I have encountered."

Her spit bathed the glans and then she hummed him into her mouth. Her breath sent a wave of pleasure through the man behind the screen as she blew out air as she reversed. Scarlett sucked in as she slid down and the inner walls of her cheeks rubbed on his shaft. On occasion her teeth scraped his flesh and sent a spasm through his loins. She rocked on her haunches as she increased the pace of her movements. Not used to such a generous cock she felt her mouth overflow and a wave of saliva spilled out in a tidal wave.

"Gagh!"

Gamely continuing she slurped and sucked and bobbed her head energetically as she felt his cock head in her throat and she wrapped her lips around the base and held still. Taking the hint the unseen black man thrust his hips to and fro and face fucked the famous detective. Scarlett gagged on the huge member and her saliva oozed out in a slow trickle that dripped down all the way to his hidden balls. In an attempt to expedite matters the blonde rotated her head on his length and tossed her locks here and there as she sucked him in. Finally she felt tremors ride up his shaft and he exploded down her gullet. Scarlett let his cum dribble out of the corners of her mouth and sure enough she saw letters become visible in a line from head to base.

"As pie. As pie. Curious."

She attempted to merge the words into a sentence in her head as she lost interest in the mumbling owner of the shrinking organ.

'As pie it is as easy.' Or, 'It is as easy as pie.' Or, was it Pi. Yes! That was the solution! The mathematical name given to the ratio of the circumference of a circle to the diameter.

She rushed out of the room, cum dripping on her chin and almost knocked over an enthusiastic, and quite naked, Miss Adler and together they both yelled loudly.

"It is as easy as Pi!"

"We must look for a circle." Gushed Miss Adler.

"Really Miss Adler, you excel yourself. Look, on the doors. Each has a symbol. Number one has a circle."

They both bundled into the room through the unlocked door and were confronted by the sight of a stunning, and totally nude, blonde female lying on a circular bed.

"Excellent piece of deduction, mes amis." She said in a soft voice.

"Elementary, my dear woman."

"I am Michele. Are you up for the final solution?"

Her legs widened and she displayed her shaven cunt.

x

Michele appeared to be around twenty, quite tall, slender and light boned. Her platinum blonde hair had tight little curls and was cut to medium length. Stretched out on her back her body looked soft and curvy with a small waist, round hips and small mound of belly. With her legs open the ladies noted the distinct lack of pubic hair on her Mons pubis.

'After you, my dear Miss Adler."

"My dear Holmes, I wouldn't dream of it. Please."

As they spoke Scarlett had wriggled out her skirt and petticoats and stood in black stockings and dance boots only. Her figure was perfection with hefty thirty six inch tits, well shaped legs and a jutting ass behind her. Michele's big blue eyes stared fixedly at Scarlett's V of fair pubic hair that only partially covered her mouth watering quim.

"We presume the answer we seek is on her person?" Asked RacheI.

"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains however improbable, must be the truth. We must lick her all over in order to search for hidden clues."

She fell to the bed and was instantly embraced by the Frenchwoman. Rachel followed suit and pushed Michele onto her side and got behind her. One hand cupped one breast while her other went to her bald cunt. Michele began to breath heavily as Scarlett brushed her hair with a light touch and started to suck on her tits.

"Formidable."

Rachel bumped her loins at Michele as she kissed her nape and shoulders and dipped two fingers into her juicy sex. Michele tried to moan out loud but Scarlett put her fingers to her mouth as she sucked on her left nipple.

She rocked at her front and added a third finger to Rachel's and all three rolled around together. The two women bathed her with kisses and saliva in an attempt to uncover any invisible ink messages.

"So soft."

Scarlett was in heat as she moved Michele's legs open and slid her own between them. Her own cunt was very wet and she pressed against Michele's and began to grind on her. From behind 'the woman' joined in and ground her loins at the blonde Frenchwoman as well and they all started to rock from left to right, joined at the hip.

Rachel in particular had never felt this sensation before as her soaking cunt rubbed on Michele. Scarlett and the blonde ground their clits against each others and their mutual juices mixed.

"Miss Adler?"

Rachel nodded at Scarlett Holmes and mounted Michele's face and pressed her cunt to her agape mouth. As her hips gyrated Michele let her tongue enter the dripping slit and lapped greedily with audible yummy sounds.

Scarlett quickly moved down the bed and mashed her face to the moist shaven cunt. Expertly licking the exposed clit she inserted her thumb inside Michele and sent the blonde to heaven.

"Mais oui!"

Rachel's juices seeped out of her and coated the tongue that was firmly pressed inside her dampness. Scarlett licked and flicked even faster as Michele yelped into Rachel's cunt. She was the first to cum and her entire body convulsed from the intense orgasm. Then Michele arched her back and her toes curled into the bed as she thrashed about like a wild woman. Scarlett leaned in as close as permissible to scrutinise the Labia Minora. Sure enough she could make out tiny words in emerging invisible ink.

'Art is the key.' She read as she let Michele roll over and pin her thighs together.

Rachel looked at the mastermind detective.

"Behind a painting?" Mused Scarlett.

"Under a piece of sculpture, perhaps?" Wondered Miss Adler.

"Eureka! I have it! The club sign, is it not Artistique?"

"Of course! Art is the key! We shall find our prize above the front door of the club."

en.

"Come, Miss Adler come. Not a word just get into your clothes and come!"

Once suitably dressed they rushed outside into the night as a steady and chilly rain began to patter on the Parisian sidewalk. Rachel was highly impressed at the agility and above average strength of Scarlett who climbed up the trellis beside the main entrance to reach the illuminated club sign. She jiggled the letter A and cheered when she loosened the desirable key from its hiding place.

"Well done Holmes. Capital, capital."

xxxxxxxxx

Chapter Ten.

'Scarlett and Vampirella'

London, 1899.

Scarlett Holmes lit a cigarette and discarded the spent match into the roaring fire.

"Capital! Mister Hudson certainly knows how to stoke a fire."

"And it's most needed on a night like this. There must be nigh on half a foot of snow outside."

Emma Watson set aside her well read copy of 'A Christmas Carol' by Dickens and picked up her newly purchased book. Scarlett looked at the spine and read the title.

"Stoker's Dracula? Aren't you going over the top with the ghost stories?"

Emma shut her book with a loud clap and scowled.

"Don't be horrid. You know I love this time of year, and I like a good

scary tale."

"Stuff and nonsense. Being of a scientific bent, I refuse to believe in ghosts and ghouls."

"Ah. But what about vampires?"

"What?"

Emma cocked her head as she regarded her friend and lover.

"Do you think vampires exist?"

The blonde detective stared into the log fire and her eyes glazed over.

"Once upon a time."

"Holmes?"

x

London, 1895.

Vampirella had always had relationships. Friends, family and lovers. In fact the statuesque beauty had quite the healthy sexual appetite. For men and women alike.

The raven haired alien female had feelings, desires and a taste for blood. She was an inhabitant of the planet Drakulon, a world with twin suns and where the Vampiri race drank the blood that flowed in the rivers. By a quirk of nature the water there was composed of the same elements that constitute haemoglobin thus was born people who depended on blood for sustenance.

When the world began to flounder due to its drying up of blood under the scorching suns she had escaped to Earth in a spaceship in order to investigate the warm blooded human race. Crash landing she was now marooned on Earth in the nineteenth century where she devoted herself to fighting evil of all kinds.

And getting laid as often as possible.

"Very wet there, aren't you my dear?"

"Then enter me, you devil."

Prince Arthur, son of the Queen, stared down at the curvy form on her back and was filled with a strong desire to sheath his manhood deep within her sex. Her jet black hair was spread out on the pillow and her big bosom heaved as she breathed in and out, the nipples erect and rosy against her alabaster skin.

The naked lovers were in a small bedroom off of the Kings Road and the moonlight streamed in through the open window on a hot night. Vampi wrapped her arms around Arthur's neck as he stroked her hips with firm caresses.

"Delay no further."

He fell upon her as she inched her legs open and exposed her very slick cunt. The amorous black haired enchantress lifted her hips as he shifted into position and his hard prick brushed her inner thigh, nudged her entrance and slid all the way in.

"Yes! Give me that cunt splitter!" She cried at the superb jolt of penetration.

Arthur gave a wiggle of his pelvis until he was adequately inside her wet tunnel and began to move in and out. His hips flexed as he drove back and forth in a slow grind that saw his weight settle on top of the voluptuous alien.

They moaned in time with each other as she melted into his arms and clung on tight. Her hands moved up and down his flanks as his muscles rippled. As his cock became coated in her love juices the Prince took her harder, a signal for her to lock her long pins around his waist.

"Oh, harder than that if you please." She told him in no uncertain terms.

Sweat prickled his brow as he doubled the rate of his thrusting and the bed creaked noisily beneath them. The mysterious woman oozed confidence and had an uninhibited sexuality that he found impossible to resist. Most women in his circle of friends usually flung themselves at him as a matter of course, he being a Prince of the Realm.

"Very well." He thought and circled his hips and plunged deeper inside her.

He fell into a rhythm as he grew more focused and he snorted loudly with each and every power thrust home. His huge organ rammed inside with a welcome familiarity and her hot cunt muscles squeezed him. Her legs draped over his shoulders and he gazed down on the beautiful female with a quivering cock. He was so hard and she was so wet that he had to slow down for fear of coming too soon. He wanted more of this extraordinary creature.

"Up, pup."

Arthur pulled the panting Vampiri into a sitting position and let her settle onto his lap. Face to face they looked deeply into each others eyes as she sank down onto his upright pole inch by inch.

Her clear blue eyes mesmerised him as they came to within an inch from each others face, close enough to share hot breath. Her fingers dug into his broad shoulders as she began to grind her lower body in a seductive shuffle that saw his cock buried inside her up to the hilt. Her bright eyes left his as she moved to bury her face in the crook of his neck.

"Have a care, Vampi. I dare not show up at the Palace with a love bite from a vampire.

"Just a little taste, my darling."

"You are an insatiable minx, what are you?"

"Merely hungry, my Prince."

In fact, since she had arrived on Earth she had lived on a special substitute blood serum that kept her thirst under control. Her glossy red lips brushed his flesh and he felt her fangs nibble on him as she fucked him in the intimate sitting position.

His arms cradled her sensuous body and closed his eyes in an almost hypnotic embrace as he inhaled the sweet scent of her hair. Her body almost burned to the touch as she pressed tiny kisses along his collarbone and he gritted his teeth. The angle of penetration made for a maddening friction that saw both revel in mutual ecstasy.

"Oh, that's it."

Arthur cupped her behind as his neck was nibbled and his hair tousled in her busy fingers. Then she surprised him by lifting off and letting his knob slip out of her gaping sex and spun around. Vampirella dropped her vibrant body onto his with her back to him and he held onto her hips as his erection entered her once more.

She duly rolled her hips to and fro, grinding her clitoris on the base of his stiff cock, and his heart missed a beat. She sighed as his fingers moved across her fine abdomen and met her pubes. He pulled on the neatly trimmed dark curly hair and teased her sensitive clit while exhaling on the nape of her neck.

"Ooh, yes!"

She felt him lifting up into her as he slid a finger inside her anus and thrust up hard. Vampi looked over her pale shoulder and her mouth gaped. The thrilling sensation of her two holes being pleasured was sublime and she rode him with renewed vigour. Her huge breasts thrust forward as she moved and Arthur gasped when her long nails dug into his thighs.

"That will make me cum."

"Isn't that the idea?"

Not yet, damn you! I could fuck you all night he thought. Impaled on his thick rod Vampirella felt her own impending climax and tossed her head back.

"Yes! I'm going to cum!"

Fucking knew it thought Arthur as he began to piston up as she ground down with faster strokes. Unable to hold out he erupted inside her and held her tits in both hands as he shuddered to a halt. His cum seeped out and ran down her crack and he inhaled deeply in order to catch his breath.

They fell back and stayed glue together for several more minutes, wallowing in the afterglow. Arthur laid still with a self satisfied grin and watched the smoking hot woman rise from the bed and fluff up her long mane.

"It's nearly morning. I need to rest." Her words were a signal for him to leave.

She turned to the bed as the moonlight illuminated her 34C cup breasts. Pure sexuality radiated off her as her hand casually went in between her upper thighs to catch the dampness that escaped her hot snatch.

"Very well. I shall depart. Just don't leave town any time soon."

"Heaven forbid, my Prince."

As he gathered his things Vampirella began to tend to her toilet when she saw the hand written note on a table by the bedroom door.

"Come at once. I have a new lead in locating the blueprint. Meet me at the base of Big Ben. Scarlett Holmes."

"Odds bloodkins." Exclaimed the vibrant off worlder.

x

Unaware of the presence of Scarlett as they made love, Prince Arthur and Vampi fucked their brains out in total bliss. The female private detective had stood by the slightly open bedroom door and watched through the crack as Vampi impaled herself over and over on the man's stiff cock.

"Oh."

Holmes looked on wide eyed as the naked vixen from Drakulon tossed her black wavy hair around and rode her lover like a bucking bronco. The self styled consulting sleuth felt her heart thump in her chest at the erotic sight and focused on Vampirella's cunt that drove down on him to the hilt.

His eight inch erection looked slick and shiny when it emerged from the woman's quim and his large scrotum bounced up to meet her butt crack as he re-entered.

In two minds whether to discreetly leave or witness the pair in sexual congress Scarlett was in a trance as she moved her hand to the laced up buttons of her long dress and opened the bodice. Then she widened the waist and let the dress fall open to her navel.

"Don't stop, lover." Cried Arthur.

Don't stop, agreed Scarlett as her middle finger slid into the front of her bloomers to her hot box. Turned on by the rutting couple she parted her legs and went on tiptoe just out of sight and humped at her digit with a roll of her hips. Her muff grew wetter and wetter with each movement of her finger.

"Mmm." She moaned as she brought it to her lips and sucked on it slowly.

The taste of her own juices only heightened her guilty arousal and she cupped her mound with both hands. As the lovers grew louder she pushed back at the wall and closed her yes.

The sound of groaning and squishing of body parts drove the blonde wild. With two fingers on either side of her erect clitoris she rubbed hard with her thumb and struggled to stay mum.

"Fuck me Vampi!"

As the couple on the bed drew to their natural conclusion so Scarlett humped the fuck out of her hand. With a jealous pang, wishing it were she with either the Prince or the vampire, she brushed her cunt faster and faster until she came and warm fluids dropped out onto her palm. Silently composing herself she shook her head to clear it and scribbled the note for Vampirella and left.

x

Having her tried and trusted companion, not to mention lover, Doctor Emma Watson incapacitated due to a broken foot, it had been fortuitous when Scarlett had met with the extraordinary female known as Vampirella.

Scarlett was not one to flinch but when her sister Mordred turned up at her rooms at 221B Baker Street accompanied by Prince Arthur and the singular and striking Vampirella, her jaw dropped.

Mister Hudson had announced the visitors and looked quite ashen.

"What is the matter man, you look positively ill."

"It's...it's your sister, His Royal Highness Prince Arthur and...another."

"Another?"

"It appears to be a female, ma'am. And what's more, she is quite naked!"

"Stuff and nonsense, man. Show them in."

Scarlett stood by the distinguished fire in her floor length summer dress and put her hands together.

Blessed with a remarkable brain and remarkable bosom, Holmes was known for her proficiency with observation and logical thinking when investigating intriguing cases for her paying clients.

The attractive blonde had garnered quite the reputation in a relatively short period of time and had helped solve some of the most singular and odd cases.

"Good lord!"

Scarlet felt a frisson of a thrill as a cold rush of air filtered into the room as Hudson opened the door.

Mordred entered, accompanied by the Prince, who stepped in with a decidedly unhappy visage.