The Adventures of slave sal Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Max wrapped His Arms around His slave and adjusting so sal was inside the thick robe. Max held and cuddled his boy "Such a good boy. I'm very proud of you." Max half carried sal to a seat by the fireplace, pressing a button to light it.

Max arranged sal on His Lap, and sal snuggled up to his Owner. Max's Hand wandered over sal's body, helping warm it. sal felt the warmth of the room, the fire, and most of all his Master. sal was shivering and wanted to burrow into Max, as ridiculous as it sounded.

sal wished he could purr, he was so glad to be where he was now. The cold was abating, and Master's Hands on him made him warm up. sal's cock started to expand. sal knew Master was planning on that. his discomfort was for Master's amusement, so it happened.

As sal warmed, he noticed Max's hard Dick against his legs and rubbed it some. Slight signs told sal this was the right thing to do so he continued, once a hand was warmed, he gripped his Owner's Cock and stroked it. A bigger moan came from Max. "That's my good bunny." Max nuzzled into sal's hair.

Max moved and slipped a bottle of lube into sal's hand. That was all that was needed. sal applied the lube to the massive Dick of his Owner. Slight motions told sal he needed to straddle his Master Face to face, so he did, lifting up to sit on the Boner beneath him.

"Ohhhh, yes." Max let out, as sal started to ride Him. "That's my bunny." Max opened His Eyes and watched His slave slowly go up and down on His Pole. "Put your hands up like a bunny, hop on my dick that way."

"Yes, Master." sal obeyed, shifting his legs to give him support as he needed his arms for another purpose. Back in the classic bunny pose sal hopped up and down by going almost off Max's Prick and back down to the base. Max had a wide grin.

"Who's my cute little bunny? You are. Twitch your nose for me bunny." sal obeyed "Ha! That's great."

sal felt the effects, Max's Cock was hard and His Hips were thrusting something fierce, not in time to sal's movements. sal felt the Cock, always knew it was coming, he was used to it. But it was always a welcome Invader. A form of control of him that made his submission blossom. Even in this degrading position, doing it for his Master made it all sal wanted. sal wanted to rub up against Max's furry Chest, but had his instructions to follow, so he did.

"Arrrgghhhh!!!" Max came with a roar, reaching up and pulling sal to Him. Shooting the last of His Seed into sal's ass, He kissed sal on the top of the head. "My good bunny." Max kept sal in place a few minutes before shifting. "Let's take a shower."

"Yes, Master." sal replied. Max kept sal's hand and they walked up to the en suite Hand in hand.

In the large shower, sal washed his Master and when they were dry, both dressed for skiing. Max drove to the slopes, and where He was on a main slope, sal got lessons. Late that afternoon, Max said sal could strip up in the bedroom, which made it easier with all the layers. As they both finished, Max tossed a couple items on the bed near where sal was standing. "Put those on."

sal looked at them. Bunny ears and a bunny-tail butt plug. He had no idea where Max got them.

"Yes, Master." sal got them on as Max watched, Arms folded and a bit shit-eating grin on His Face.

"Unless you're carrying something, you're hopping like a bunny."

"Yes, Master." sal followed his Master downstairs, glad to get the order that he could walk on stairs as well.

The hopping was tiring, and humiliating, but sal did it to please his Owner. He carefully carried the two hot chocolates into the den where Max was relaxing in front of the fire and took to his knees.

The gentle touch of Max's Hand on his shoulder made it all worthwhile for sal. He knew he was pleasing his Owner.


12