Adventures of Sultry Girl Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Brains are for men. My thoughts stop again." Blair giggled when she thought about how much her mind had been stopping lately. Maybe brains were just for men. Maybe she was just a horny bimbo slut like the fascinate screen kept telling her as it covered her vision in a dazzling display of spiraling pink that just kept swirling round and down endlessly forever into the dark and dreamy depths where she could zone out and focus so easily on the words.

"No!" Blair yelled out to whoever might be listening. "I will not let you turn me into a mindless bimbo slav-"

Tick Tock Tick Tock

"Breasts bring blank bliss" a new message flashed up on the screen and then there was a whirring sound of a pump being turned on. Moments later Blair felt the most incredible sensation like her brains were being sucked out through her nipples as the air slowly drained from the suction cups around her breasts. She knew that the strange symbols on the screen were teaching how to feel this blank blissful pleasure every time her breasts were played with.

Blair started sucking instinctively without any prompting from the screen. The wonderful cum flowed forth once more and drowned her thoughts in liquid ecstasy as the hazy feeling crept back into her brain. The resistant voice in her head felt so weak that she could barely fight back against the mind numbing pleasure of the vibrating cock thrusting deeper into her ass and fucking her into docile submission.

She tried to keep fighting back. She tried to keep waking her mind, but every time she managed to focus on a thought-

Tick Tock Tick Tock

"Serve Men, Suck Cock." The mantras repeated endlessly as voices she couldn't quite comprehend whispered erotic instructions in her ears about how good it felt to be a thoughtless bimbo slut. "Brains are for men. My thoughts stop again." Blair felt her mind FREEZE up as she sucked on the dildo and embraced the empty headed feeling from the cum she was learning to crave. "Breasts bring blank bliss" The mesmerizing screen was proven correct as the last ounce of resistance drained out through the soon to be bimbo's bountiful breasts.

"Brains are for men. My thoughts stop again." Hours passed by as Blair just kept staring and sucking obediently. "Serve Men, Suck Cock." She knew that the programming was sinking deeper into her hazy mind with every drop of delicious cum she swallowed, and that thought turned her on so much that she couldn't help but bob her head obediently. "Breasts bring blank bliss" She was learning so many important lessons from the screen about her purpose in life as a ditzy cock worshipping bimbo slut.

Tick Tock Tick Tock

Time lost meaning as Blair embraced the bimbofying machine that was slowly turning her into a hyperhorny fuckslut whose sole purpose is to serve men. She blanked out completely as the pleasure of obedient surrender overwhelmed her ability to form memories. She obediently accepted and forgot her conditioning as the machine slowly programmed her mind with a fake bimbo personality.

Tick Tock Tick Tock

Something was different, but the ditzy bimbo was too blissed out and cum drunk to figure out what. She looked around for the first time at the strange laboratory filled with high tech gadgets that a silly bimbo like her was too dumb to understand. A handsome man stood in front of a strange black box that had lots of thick black strands sticking out the back. Some of them connected to other black boxes and others connected to the wall.

The man's hands were moving and clicking on a strange rectangular plate as he stared at a glowing screen. Unfortunately, his screen was filled with weird symbols, and didn't have any pretty spirals for the ditzy bimbo to look at. Fortunately the man turned around and gave her something even better to stare at. Her gaze dropped down to the bulge in his pants and her mind filled up with dreamy desires to serve. She wanted to walk over and ask to suck his cock, but her arms and legs wouldn't move.

"Hi there," He said with a smile. "My name is Brent, Brent Kavaski. What's your name?"

"My name is, uh. I, um" The thoughtless ditz stammered, barely able to think of what a name meant, let alone remember her own. "I don't know."

"That's okay, you don't need a name," He said with patronizing laugh that made her giggle. "I can call you whatever I want. How about I call you Slutty Girl."

"Teehee," The slutty girl giggled in reply. "I am a slutty girl."

"That's right, you're my slutty girl," Brent said. Then he clicked some more on the plate and the bimbo's chair made a clunk."Now tell me Slutty Girl what's your purpose in life?"

"I exist to serve men by worshipping cocks," The empty headed slut replied automatically. Then she got up from the chair and stepped closer to the attractive man, blissfully oblivious to the fact that she had been bound moments ago. She licked her lips as she stared at fascinating bulge in the dreamy man's pants.

"Good girl," Brent replied, and Blair felt a wave of pleasure wash over her. "Now drop to your knees for my cock."

The slutty girl knelt without needing to think about it. She sank down instantly and effortlessly then leaned her head towards his alluring crotch. With eager hands she freed his powerful manhood from the confines of his pants. Then she wrapped her lips around the tip and sank into obedient submissive bliss. He said something dreamy and seductive to her, but she was too cock drunk to understand the words.

"Yes sir," she happily agreed as she sucked and licked like a good girl should. She knew those were the only words she ever needed when she had a cock in her mouth. Before long she felt him throbbing and pulsing. The taste of his precum reminded her of a silly little rhyme that repeated loudly in her brain. She felt compelled to silently chant those words silently as she sucked, getting a word or two in each time her mouth emptied out.

"Feel the fire mmmphf embrace the flame, oh hmmphf Hestia I call your name. Eternal hmmphf hearth burning so bright, grant mmmphf me your sacred fiery might."

When the spell was complete she felt a compulsion to take his cock deep into her throat and then gather every ounce of her magical energy into her mouth. She didn't understand why the man started screaming. Nor did she comprehend why his cum was boiling hot as it dripped out of her mouth. She most certainly couldn't fathom why a second rhyme came to her head, but she said it nonetheless.

"Presence of mind and force of will, let my thoughts be calm and still," Blair confidently stated. Her mind began to wake from the intense brainwashing. She was suddenly aware of all the triggers and conditioning that the Bimbofier tried to make her forget. Blair knew that she'd been given countless triggers and suggestions to serve men, worship cock, and fall back into that bimbo state. She was disgusted by the awful conditioning, and felt determined to remove it from her mind.

"Presence of mind and force of will, let my thoughts be calm and still," Blair repeated the mantra again and the spell gave her strength, power, and clarity. With a little presence of mind and some force of will she was able to easily resist and remove all the unwanted conditioning. She knew that her magic would be there to give her strength and clarity if Brent or his lackeys ever tried to use the bimbofying triggers against her again.

When Blair was done chanting and reclaiming her mind, she looked down and saw Brent lying passed out on the floor. His hands were clasped on his crotch and he wore a shocked expression of agony on his face. She smiled and left him there, deciding that he had suffered quite enough for one day.

A desk in the corner of the room contained Blair's missing jewelry, along with a file labeled "Pinolva Pleasure Paradise." Blair absconded with the file, deciding to read through it later after escaping the hotel. She went home and celebrated her victory with Martha. Then later in the evening she learned some terrible news at her meeting with Mistress Crimson.

12