The Adventures of Tim Bodge Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tammy is thinking the fun is really starting now. She takes off her bra and throws it at Tim. Now topless and having a good time. Started moving her hands and rubbing her tits. Making the nipples hard, she was really enjoying this now.

Tim is just sitting there watching the two girls dance, now one is topless. And her tits are moving all over the place. He has a huge smile and a dick halfway up. They keep this up, and he will have a hard time standing up.

Tabitha was looking at Tim, and seeing his dick at half-full, smiles to herself. She thinks, 'I'll see if I can get it the rest of the way up,' She now starts to remove her bra, but she turns her back to Tim. Off comes the bra and throws it over her shoulder for Tim. She now moved her ass in a circular motion, along with placing her hands at the back of her head, spinning around so Tim might be able to see.

Tammy was seeing Tabitha remove her bra. Tammy now slides her pants off, throwing them at Tim. She is now dancing only in her panties. Feeling like a sexy kitten. She moves closer to Tim, so he may see her better; with the wetness around her pussy, the panties are See-Thru. She actually moved her hip's forward and back, at a fast pace, to make him think about what she could do, laying down.

Tim, catching both Tabitha's bra and Tammy's pants, has fun but a hard time with his body's lower half. He is enjoying the sights before him. Tim has witnessed both of them naked before, but they perform the dancing and move their bodies so suggestively. The way Tammy was moving so close, he could see her lips move thru her panties. Tim was now finding it hard to sit in the chair.

Tabitha kept one eye on Tim, seeing him moving around in the chairs, knowing she and her sister were getting to him. However, this was really the first time she dared to enjoy this kind of fun. Tim didn't seem to mind how they were acting, just enjoying it. That makes it better and more comfortable for her. Feeling this way, she now pulls off her pants; she really didn't know her panties were so wet. She had fluid running down the inside of her thighs.

Tammy stopped dancing, came over next to Tim, sat down, and reached across Tim to get her MaiTai. Her tits were rubbing against Tim's chest. She looked at Tim. "Sorry, I needed my MaiTai. Are you enjoying the show?" While sitting there, she removed her panties. Now fully naked and with her MaiTai in her hand, she started back dancing.

No sooner, Tabitha was now sitting by Tim looking for her MaiTai. She looked down at Tim's dick seeing it, at full mass, "I can see both of you are enjoying the show." Well, here goes, she bent over and removed her panties, also.

Tim now had a big problem; his dick was hard as a piece of steel. Sticking up inside of his pants. Knowing there is nothing he can do except sit there and enjoy while suffering from a hard-on. He was even trying to tell the micro-nano-bot to cool it. But what these two Felidaes could do to a male's body even without touching it.

Both girls were hard at work, showing all their moves and trying to be the sexiest dancer on the floor. Tammy was turned with her back to Tim, bent over at the waist and showing Tim her very damp pussy. Tabitha was right at her side but looking into Tim's eyes doing deep knee-bents; she was also so wet, there was a puddle right below her pussy.

Tim standing up, started towards the girls with a big smile, and his hands on his belt. Getting ready to undo it.

Sarha, "I hate to brake-up the party. But I think we have a problem. You need to see this."

Tim said with a low grown, "We will have to complete this some other time. It was a remarkable show. Thank you both!"

The girls snatched their clothes, carrying the garments with them; they did by no means even start getting dressed until they were at their stations.

Sarha said, "It's been quite a long-time since I've seen females needing to get dressed on this bridge; feels good to be back to normal."

Tabitha and Tammy both saying, "Thanks, but we both had other ideas."

Sarha, "Sorry to spoil your fun. I can tell the music was loud, and the clothes were flying."

Tabitha said, "That's OK when a friend needs help. We're here to help."

Tammy said, "You will have to tell me some of the things that went on, on this bridge!"

Sarha stating, "Sorry, don't know what you are talking about,"

Tim was coming to the bridge and looking at the viewscreen, "OK, do you want to tell me what I'm looking at?" he sees all the bots working, nothing new. Sitting in his chair and looking at Sarha.

Sarha, still looking at the screen, "Tim, see those stone boulders all around the bots? They were not there when they started mining. They seem to be moving very slowly towards the bots.

Tim asked, "Sarha, are you recording this? If yes, please rewind back a few minutes."

Sarha rewinding, coming to a stop. Seeing the rocks are not in the same place. Moving the recording forward a little at a time. Now seeing the boulders are moving.

Tim asked, "Sarha, can we recall the bots before the boulders get to them?"

Sarha said, "Sorry, Tim, the bots will not move that fast."

"Is there any way we might be able to help the bots?" Tim asked.

"We have fighters in the Shuttle bays. I could have them ready by the time someone gets to them." Sarha replied.

Tim asked, "Tabitha and Tammy, can you fly a Fighter?"

Tabitha and Tammy both got up, "Yes," both replied. Heading to deck 10. Sarha already had bots starting to get the ships ready. Sarha said, "Tim, I'll give them both instructions if they need them."

Tabitha and Tammy are now sitting in a new Starwing fighter. Sarha was going over the controls. After you leave the ship, your wings will move apart for better control. The fire control button is the red one on your fly-control stick. Line the crosshairs and push the button, give it a short burst. If you have any questions, I will be riding with you.

Sarha says, "Tim, the girls are on their way." Now appearing right next to Tim.

Tim has been watching the screen; a boulder is right next to the bot. It seems to start growing legs. There are three sets of legs, rising and moving forward. Now ahead appears. This boulder now looks like a spider, only about eleven feet tall.

This one was close to a bot, raising its head and fired off a sticky ingredient. The gigantic spider started twisting the bot all around, wrapping it into the stickie substance.

Sarha was pointing to another Boulder, then another. On the screen, they could see about 10 or 15 more boulders, heading for the bots.

Tim was telling, "Tabitha and Tammy to fire upon the first gigantic spider, to see the effect the lasers will have. But stay away from them."

Tabitha was going to make the first pass, coming in, placing the crosshairs on the objective and firing three bursts, and pulling her fighter up and leaving. She circled around behind Tammy.

Tammy was making the same run, firing the same way. She sees the lasers are doing some harm, but not a lot.

Tim said, "Tabitha, Tammy, both of you need to turn up the power to your lasers. Right now, it is set at low. Jump it up to high. And Tabitha makes the next pass, Tammy watch, before going in."

Tabitha was starting the run, lined up the objective, diving into the run and firing, coming out of the dive. Tammy watching this time, the spider exploded.

Tim said, "OK, both of you start picking off objectives in the area." Tabitha and Tammy were doing a great job. They were down to the last two.

The bot's kept right on working like nothing was happening around them.

Tammy lined up her target and made the run, but this spider moved quicker than the rest. Tammy's ship went lower than before. The spider raised its head and shot out, it's stickie substance, catching the back end of her ship. "Tim, that thing, it's got me!"

The spider was now attached to her ship. It kept pulling itself closer. Sending out more of the substance attaching it to the ship. If it got to the ship, it could spin its substance around the ship, and she would lose control.

Tabitha was lining up on her target and could not break away.

Tim said, "Tammy, I want you to come to me. Come straight at me from the front. When I say 'Now,' I want you to pull straight up. You got it?"

Tammy asked, "What are you planning? This thing is getting closer!" her worried voice asked.

Tim telling Tammy, "Just do it. I'll take care of it, head this way now."

Tammy said, "OK, here I come." Turning her craft and lining it up. Started to make the run. "Please hurry. Some of that substance is starting to get to the front of my ship."

Tim was telling Tammy, "OK, you are in line with my guns. Just keep coming." He had his fingers on the buttons and ready to fire.

Tammy being stressed, holding the ship steady and waiting for the call. She was getting closer to the ship and still waiting. More of the substance was starting to cover her window. She had a less and less front window to look out of. She was getting distraught, Hoping Tim knew what he was doing.

Tim was seeing Tammy and the spider. The spider was about twenty feet from Tammy ship. He had to be right, and only one chance for this. He yelled out, 'NOW' and counted to three and fired.

Tammy, hearing 'NOW,' pulled back on the stick and shot straight up. As she turned up, the spider trailed right behind her. Tim's shot hit the mark, only 15 feet from the ship. The spider never had an opportunity. The shot blew the spider into all kinds of pieces.

Tim said, "Tabitha and Tammy come on home, ladies." Tim was sitting back in his chair.

Tim said, "Sarha, let me know about the bots. If we must, we will find somewhere else to get the Kirenium ore."

Sarha said, "Tim, all bots are accounted for, even the first one they got."

Sarha asks, "Tim, why did we spend the extra time recovering the bot. We could have just had another built?"

With a straight face, Tim said, "It's a military thing, Leave no one behind." Sitting there and remembering some of his buddies that were left behind, and not proud of it. Somethings are just meant to be.

Sarha states with a happy face, "Thanks. Tim, we maybe AI's and bot's, but sometimes we need to understand real life. Tim, Sarha asked if you could come to the medical bay. I think our guest is coming around."

Tim said I'll be right there after I see the girls." Tim was staying on the bridge, waiting for Tabitha and Tammy. When both girls came on to the bridge, Tim opened both arms, the girls running into them. "Girls, I am very proud of each of you. You handled yourself's like real pro's."

Tammy asked, "Tim, why did you have to wait so long to fire? You had me frightened that I might not make it."

Tim cautiously, "I wanted to make sure I did not miss. If I did, you would not be here. Girls, I must get to the medical bay. Again, I am immensely proud of you two."

Tim was walking up to the medical bay, just outside, turning around, and telling the girls. "I think it would be better if you two stayed up on the bridge; from there, you can see Everything going on, both in medical and the outside. Keep an eye on both. If something happens in either place, you can take action needed."

Tabitha and Tammy both looked at him, "are you sure?" both gave him a very questionable look. But both turned and headed up to the bridge. Tabitha turned the viewscreen on to the medical bay while Tammy started the scanners.

Tim asked cautiously, "Sarha, I need a few things before she comes around. I need a bot ready with a strong tranquilizer! Next, you will be the first thing she sees."

Sarha starts programming doctor Wellbe to be the one with the tranquilizer and will give her a shot, placing the shot in her neck on the left side. But he will only move on her command. Doctor Marus will be in the far corner, waiting if needed. Sarha is also bringing both Mister Muscle and Mister Scrappy encase they are needed to fight.

Tim walks up to the medical doors; they are automatically open. Walking into the room looks around to see where everyone is at. Making a mental note of each.

Sarha moves towards the medical bed where their guest lies, coming up to the bed's edge, still checking Everything out slowly.

Tim looking at their guest sees a finger on her right hand starting to move, then her whole right-hand started moving to her head, placing the palm out. She opens her eyes very slowly.

Sarha took one step closer and said, "Please do not be alarmed. You are in no danger."

The female looks at her with large black eyes, moving her head slowly.

Sarha states, "there is no reason to worry. Everything is going to be OK."

The female was still looking at Sarha and trying to speak, "Where am I? Who are you."

Sarha replies, "We will answer all of your questions very soon. But first, how are you feeling?"

The female just looked at Sarha, with no expression on her face. Did not try to say anything else, just looked.

"You must have a lot of questions. Please be at ease with us. I can only assure you that you will come to absolutely no harm."

The female started to change; she now was about six feet tall and was huge, with long, curling black hair. Her skin was almost light green. Vast, firm breasts peaked with hard, nipples hung gracefully down towards a muscular, flat stomach. Dark Green and gold thongs hid her pubis.

She held up one finger of her right hand; Sarha gave her a moment, then the female began moving her lips. "Where am I?"

Sarha was stating, "You are on the Star Gladiator 1. I am Sarha, the ship's AI, Tim, the ship's Captain." Tim is stepping over next to Sarha.

Tim asked, "How are you feeling? There is no reason to worry." said with a smiling face.

The female asked, "I wonder if I might ask how I'm here?"

Tim said quietly. "We found you on a space station, tied to the floor! May I ask your name?"

The female answered, "I call Pauline, "I was born on Bephra, the 11th planet, I am a Raptor."

"Well, Pauline, again, may I ask, how are you feeling?" asked Tim. Tim was seeing Pauline looking at herself. Tim quickly had Doctor Marus bring a sheet to cover Pauline's body.

Pauline took the sheet and covered herself. "I am feeling OK now," still looking around, trying to find something.

Tim was looking to see what Pauline is looking at or for. Pauline, "I need to ask a question!"

Pauline is now looking at Tim; "OK, go ahead and ask."

"When we brought you in, you changed twenty different shapes. Are you a nymph or something?"

Pauline's face got a hated look on it. "I am not a nymph. I am not a sex doll for anyone! If you think that you can go to Hell!" She was now shouting very loud.

Tim was holding both hands up and backing up, trying to keep some distance between them.

Simultaneously, Sarha instructed Doctor Wellbe to start towards Pauline with the potent tranquilizer, but do not give it to her yet. "Pauline, we are here to help, nothing else," Sarha said.

Pauline keeps looking around, and she is looking for something to use as a weapon encase, she needs it.

Tim finally figures out what she is looking for, "Pauline, here you can hold this weapon if it makes you feel safer." Holding out his laser pistol out for her to take from him. Her eyes got complete with a funny look on her face.

Pauline asks, "why are you giving me a pistol?" She stopped looking around and glanced at the weapon. She was holding her hand out to see if he would give her the pistol.

Tim handed the pistol over to her, saying, "we are here to help, not to harm you; if you think you need something to fight us off with, take the pistol, please."

Pauline took the pistol and checked it out; it was loaded. Handing it back to Tim, saying, "Thank you, and seem to relax. I am sorry. I did not trust you! It has been a while since I could trust anyone."

Tim said, "Now, if we could sit down and talk. He was walking over to a chair."

Pauline was stepping off the medical table and standing with the sheet around her body. Her left leg was showing thru the sheet opening, and she kept trying to pull it closed.

Sarha states, "Tim, maybe it would be better if I showed Pauline where to get some clothes, first!"

Tim looking dumb, "Sarha, you are right; after she gets dressed, please show her to the Officer's Lounge; Pauline, take your time and rest!" See you in the Officer's Lounge.

Tim heading to the Officer's Lounge meets Tabitha and Tammy on the bridge. "Tim, why did you give her your weapon?" asked Tabitha.

"She was frightened and just needed to know she could trust someone." Stated Tim.

"Besides, if she would have shot me, we could test out the micro-nano-bots to see if I healed overnight," Tim said with an enthusiastic grin.

"Tim, that is not funny!" stated Tabitha with an unhappy face.

Tim asked, "Well, what do you both think about our guest?"

Tabitha mumbled, "I think she will be trouble!"

Tammy said, suggestively, "She could be fun, and easy to get along with, in time." putting her hands in the air.

Tim asked, "Have we seen anything on the scanners?" walking over to look for himself.

Tammy is in a playful mood, placing her hands and arms over the scanner to cover them, so Tim could not see them.

Tim leaning over her and began to tickle her. She could not cover the scanner and laugh at the same time. She was laughing so hard she slipped off her seat and into Tim's arms.

Tammy calling Tabitha, "Tabitha, help me!" still laughing and twisting her body in different directions to get away from Tim.

Tabitha laughing also, "You started it, and I think Tim is doing a dam good job, keeping you moving. Remember to keep your claws under control."

They kept horsing around for a while until Sarha appeared and made a sound. "Tim and Ladies, I would like you to meet Pauline."

Pauline was standing in the doorway, watching the fun and carrying on.

All playing stopped. Everyone looked straight at Pauline with a smile on their faces. The most significant shit-eating grins. Anyone ever had.

"If this is the way you run a ship," Pauline waited a few seconds before adding to her statement. "I think this would be a fun place to work."

Everyone broke out laughing. Tammy setting back down in her seat, and Tim started forward to Pauline. Sarha was introducing to Tabitha and Tammy. Both waved to Pauline and added a friendly smile.

Tim finally made his way over to Pauline, moving his hand to show her to the Officer's Lounge, and heading that way.

Tim and Pauline were walking into the Officer's Lounge. Pauline sat down. Tim asked, "Would you like something to drink?" Standing so, if she wanted something, he could get it.

Pauline said, "If I could have a glass of water, Please." Now with a more friendly face.

Tim walked over to the bar and got a glass of water for her. Handing it to her, and sat down. "Do you feel better now?" Tim Asked.

Tim started to say something but stopped. He said, "Sarha, could you tell Tammy to set a course for Gota-Qota. Sorry about that, Pauline. I just had a hard time remembering the direction we are heading. It's hard to find good, fun-loving help these days."

Pauline asked," Was Tammy the one giving you a hard time at the scanner?" with a little laugh.

"Yes, and the other is Tabitha, and she is the pilot. Tammy, the Navigator. They are sisters from Katteea."

Pauline asked, "Do you always treat all bridge crew members that way? Is the tickling a form of punishment?" still trying not to laugh.

"Well, it's better than sending them to their quarters or not doing a thing. Besides, it's a lot more fun," Tim replied.

Tim said with a satisfied smile, "Now, we have a break in the ice. Can you tell me a little about yourself?"

Pauline starts, "I'm Pauline, I'm 22 cycles old, single, been on my own for three cycles now. I was working on a space station as an Engineer. I was taking care of the airflow systems. I was there for one cycle, getting to know individuals. This man came up to me and asked if I could check out his ship's air system. I checked with the front office, and they said OK."