All Comments on 'The Adventures of Tim Bodge Ch. 08'

by thodge1945

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You need new editors

I really like the story, but the grammar, punctuation and words with random appearing capitalization makes reading difficult at times. Your editors are not helping you at all.

As an example:

Has for the leader, everyone is afraid to talk. So No, they don't know who the leader is.

Shouldn't this be?

As for the leader everyone is afraid to talk. So no, they don't know who the leader is.

thodge1945thodge1945over 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you for your help. I use Word365, Grammarly Pro, Ginger, Both did not catch that. The editor is helpful, but I am not paying him. I am trying, Hope you will keep reading, and letting me know how I'm doing.

Again THANKS.

thodge1945thodge1945over 3 years agoAuthor

Is there an editor out there wanting to help. Just contact me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Editor?

I'd be glad to help with that. I've already contacted you on SOL...

bimike41bimike41over 2 years ago

There are still, in chapter 8, considerable editorial issues, wrong words, odd conversation strings and linkages… good content, tied down by editing issues…

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userthodge1945@thodge1945
Please see my Patreon page for the current progress on The Adventures of Tim Bodge https://www.patreon.com/user?u=24811645 The XXX version : https://www.patreon.com/TimBodgeandHisXXXAsventures *** I am leaving this site, the monitors keep rejecting the chapters of my story. Wh...