The Adventures of Tim Bodge Ch. 13: Pt. 02

Story Info
Tammy finds Tim's new mates. Tawni flames down an airplane.
5.8k words
4.73
7.6k
9

Part 15 of the 74 part series

Updated 11/22/2023
Created 09/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 13 Part 2

The King looked around and saw the bodies lying on the ground. One of the guards that stood close to the King saw him look at the bodies. The guard signaled the other guards to get the bodies out of there. The King nodded to the guard.

The King and Queen and their bodyguards left for the castle. The King told one of the guards to bring him the Duty Officer of the day.

The Duty Officer of the day reported to the King. "I want guards around the stadium. No one but the royal family is to enter. You may see shuttles going in and out, which is OK, but no one else."

The Duty Officer left to make all the arrangements that the King had requested. He placed the whole company of guards around the stadium. The instructions were to kill anyone trying to enter the stadium, except the royal family.

***

Tabitha used her communication device to call Sarha. "Sarha, Tim is hurt. We need Doctors down here now. Can they bring more micro-nano-bots for Tim?" asked Tabitha.

That left only Tabitha and Tammy, while Tabitha worked on Tim. Tammy kept her eyes open. She watched the entire stadium standing right next to Tabitha and Tim.

"What has happened to Tim? I will need to know that first." Said Sarha.

"Tim was fighting a sizable male feline, he was out cold, his body started to grow, he is now eight feet tall, and about 1,350 pounds. I will need some way to get Tim's body off the ground." Said Tabitha.

"I will program special micro-nano-bots. Tim needs fewer micro-nano-bots in his body. Also, nano-bots to raise Tim's body." said Sarha.

"So, send four bots, ask for volunteers for guard duty along with supplies." Said Tabitha.

"I will send the Doctors first; the second shuttlecraft will have supplies and volunteers." Said Sarha.

"Tammy, I need you to take care of the new families. Check with our father about the transfer of property. You can come back to check on Tim. Tell Father no one will be allowed into this stadium until Tim is OK." Tabitha said.

"Sarha, is there any way we might be able to install a matter transfer system down here?"

"If your parents will allow it, we could give it a try. But remember, there are no guarantee that it will work."

"I will have Tammy talk to father and see if it is OK with him."

"OK, will there be anything else? If you need me, call!" said Tammy. She turned and left the stadium, headed for the castle.

"Sarha, is there anything I can do until the Doctors get here?"

"This may sound silly, but tell Tim to say, 'back to normal.' As many times as you can." Said Sarha.

"Is that what controls his micro-nano-bots?" asked Tabitha.

"Yes." Replied Sarha.

Tabitha leaned down next to Tim's ear and whispered, 'Tim, think back to normal.' Please 'think back to normal.' She would raise her head to look around, just to make sure no one was coming their way.

***

Sarha was now doing her multitasking, talking with Tabitha while letting the others know what needed to be accomplished.

She told Madlyn, Jeanne, and Bob they were needed on the surface, get their medical equipment and supplies, and head to the shuttle.

"The shuttle pilot will be there waiting for you. The pilot for the first shuttle was an Alion, and a little one would pilot the second shuttle. Both have been training for just this kind of thing."

Sarha was also getting the bots ready with instructions on what to do. They were to take four bars to Tabitha. She would tell Tabitha what to do with these bars and how to do it.

She also had supplies, both food, and water, loaded into the second shuttlecraft.

"Tabitha, the first shuttlecraft with the Doctors, has left the bay on the way to you. The second shuttlecraft will be leaving in four minutes." She said,

***

Tammy walked out of the stadium. She saw all the guards around it. She knew her father was doing the best he could. The guards close to Tammy snapped to attention when they saw her coming. The Duty Officer approached her, "Is everything OK, Princes Tammy. Can we get you anything?"

"Yes, everything is fine since we know you have the stadium under complete control. Thank you for your concern." Tammy tells him. She now heads to the castle and to see her father.

***

Tabitha feels the air around her start to move. She looked up and saw the first shuttlecraft start to land.

The shuttle doors spiraled open. Madlyn, Jeanne, and Bob all came down the ramp. They walked towards Tabitha. "Where's Tim," Madlyn asked.

Tabitha stepped away from Tim, allowing the Doctors their first view of Tim. They all stopped in their tracks, just staring at Tim's body. "What in the hell happened?" asked Bob.

Madlyn, not waiting for the answer, moved quickly to Tim's side. "I need to read now!"

Jeanne moved at the command, without thinking, started her work. Bob followed as he moved to Tim's other side. He began to check for any marks or cuts.

Madlyn used a device that Sarha had given her. "Sarha, his micro-nano-bots reading, reads over 1,000,000. What do I do now?" She asked.

"The bottle I gave you. You need to withdraw 100 units from it. And inject it into Tim's arm."

Jeanne picked up the syringe and filled it with 100 units, as Sarha had said. She turned and handed it to Madlyn.

Madlyn injected Tim with it. "Sarha, he's had the shot, now what?" She turned to hand the syringe back to Jeanne.

"You will need to check his reading every thirty minutes, with the next hour, 1,000,000 must start coming down." She said,

Tabitha moved over to Tim, repeating the words 'back to normal.'

"Tabitha, I need you to place the four bars that the bot gave you. One goes under his neck. The next is the small of his back. The next under the knees and last under his ankles. Make sure they are sticking out both sides of his body. Then if everything is OK, you need to say 'BED.'

Tabitha did what Sarha told her to do, had everyone step back away from Tim. And said 'BED.'

The bars began to shift. They appeared to melt and move beneath Tim's body. As they moved around, they started expanding in all directions. Everyone remained there watching these nano-bots move beneath Tim's body until Tim was lying on a sheet of nano-bots. Once the nano-bots were underneath Tim's entire body, they began to form legs, and they began to raise Tim from the ground.

The table stopped growing at four feet. Tim was now at the level he needed to be.

***

The second shuttlecraft had landed. Tawni, Tydba, Talsa, and Galdiela walked down the ramp. Right behind them were four bots. One pulled a fifty-gallon tanker full of water, and the next brought a trailer full of camping supplies, tents, and bedding. The other two were to be servers of the food. The food itself came from the food dispenser in the shuttle.

The four females walked over to Tabitha, "we are your volunteers." Said Tawni.

"Thank you all for this. But Tawni, where is your weapon?" asked Tabitha.

"I have everything I need at my fingertip." She raised her hand and pointed at one object on the ground at about sixty feet. A flame came out of her fingertip and went directly toward the object. As it arrived at the object, the object caught fire.

"I see you have been practicing, you and your friend seem to be working great together." Said Tabitha.

"Yes, we are getting very friendly. It's nice to have a friend I know will protect me if I ever need one." She said,

"Well, ladies, what I need is just one at a time to keep an eye on the grounds around us. Just in case someone decides to visit us."

"What about the outside? Wouldn't it be better from there?" asked Tydba.

"Tammy said there's a whole Company of Father's guards outside, that's about three hundred."

The girls set a schedule for them. Tawni asked for the night shift, knowing her friend could light up the night sky.

***

Madlyn checked her watch to see if the thirty minutes had passed. It had, she and Jeanne went to check on Tim. She walked toward Tim and saw Tabitha sitting there, holding Tim's hand. She walked up to her, "Tabitha, we need to check Tim's reading, please." Said Madlyn.

Madlyn sat down next to Tabitha and started talking to her. Jeanne was checking on Tim. "You care for him, don't you?"

"Yes, it has been a short while together, but Tammy and I both feel the same way. This fight was because Dalugoth wanted to mate with Tammy or me. Tim fought for our right to pick who we wanted."

"Well, you now have that right."

"Yes, but after the fight was over, Tim said, "He now claimed the rights to mate both of the King's daughters." Said Tabitha.

"But isn't that what you both wanted?" asked Madlyn.

"Yes, but there is something wrong."

"Do you know what it is?"

Jeanne comes over to give Madlyn the readings. "They are down just a little."

"Sarha, Tim's reading is down a little. What do we do?"

"Wait another thirty minutes. Then we will see." Said Sarha.

Madlyn was now looking over Tim's body, and she had a bot bring over a cover. She was taking it and placing it on Tim. She noticed how big Tim's dick was in this body. "Tabitha, come over here, please." She asked.

Tabitha walked over to where Madlyn stood and saw where Madlyn was looking. She whispered to Madlyn, "Look at the size of that thing now."

"When I first came on this ship, I had trouble sleeping because of something that had happened on the hospital ship. Tim helped me by making his dick bigger. But look at the size of it now, and it's not even hard."

Tabitha looked around to see if anyone could see. She placed her hand around his dick, being soft, she had to use both hands to hold it up. "If it takes both of my hands to get it up. Just imagine how large it would be if it was hard?"

"Let us guess it's about nine inches around now. Hard about thirteen inches around and about nineteen inches long, maybe twenty inches."

"I would feel sorry for any female that he tried to have sex with. She would be dead before he got his dick fully into her," said Madlyn.

They placed the cover down over Tim's body, walked back, and sat down. "Now, what were you saying about Tim's statement?"

"It would have been nice if he let Tammy and me ask to be mated."

"Tabitha, Remember Tim was not himself, in that body. He possibly could not think straight. He only spoke if he knew he had to. Just before passing out."

"Yell, you are possibly right. I think this is going to take a long time for his body to recover."

***

Tammy walked into the castle to talk to their father about Tim winning the fight and to see if he would allow the transfer system on his planet. Her father sat in the library, welcomed her in. "How is Tim getting along?"

"It will take a long time for his body to return to normal," Tammy said.

It was a long time since she had been in the library. It did not seem as huge now. When she was little, she tried to measure the room. She was only five, lost count after taking ten steps.

"Come, daughter, sit with me."

Tammy walked over and sat down next to her father.

"Will Tim be OK? I am sorry. I did not want any of this to happen. I should have had Dalugoth killed a long time ago." Said the King.

"Yes, he will be OK. Tim cannot die. He has special medicine in his system. The healing may take a while, but he will be OK."

"Do both Tabitha and You love him?"

"Yes."

"What will happen, now? Will both of you leave again?"

"If that is what Tim wants, we will go with him. But we have to talk about Dalugoth's belongings and something else, but that something else can wait." Said Tammy. She now turned to look at her father.

"What are we talking about?"

"What will happen to his five mates? What if Tim wants to free them?"

They can be set free, but everyone and their older children will ignore them."

"You as King cannot change the rules about that?"

"No. That's been our way of life for too long. There is no way to change it. On top of that, there are now six companions."

"How many children?"

I am not sure. Tim needs only to be concerned about minor children. Those who are older will not be shunned.

"Now, about Dalugoth's businesses." Asked Tammy.

"He had thirteen different kinds of business. If Tim wishes, may I suggest that he lets the old owners have them back, with a ten percent kickback placed in the bank, under his name?"

"Would you be able to handle all that for Tim?"

"Yes, we still have to think about the mates."

"Father, could you have all his mates come to the castle tomorrow morning? We need to meet them. I have questions they must answer."

"It will be so," said her father, the King. The King turned and pulled a cord next to his chair. The library door opened, and a young male entered.

"King, you needed me. Sir." He replied.

"I need a runner to go to each of Dalugoth's mates and tell them they are to be at the castle at nine in the morning, or else. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir."

"Now, father, the something else, I need to ask. On our ship, we have a way to get from Tim's ship to our ship. We call it, matter transfer system; Tabitha wants to place one of the systems here, on your planet. But Sarha, she is the ship's AI and will not do it until she has your permission."

"If you both think that it will be of help, go right ahead. You can explain how and why it works later."

"Sarha, Father said you could place a Matter Transfer system here; I will let you know where it will be placed. Go ahead and start manufacturing the parts."

"It will be started, and the parts will be ready in one day."

"Daughter, you need to get back to see how Tim is doing. Please come back later to talk to your mother and me."

Tammy got up to leave and gave her father a hug and a kiss. She turned to leave, headed back to see how Tim was doing.

***

Tammy walked back past the King's guards through the Stadium gates. She saw everything that had been transported down from the ship. She made her way to where Tim lay on the table. She looked for Tabitha, and someone told her Tabitha was in the tent, resting.

Tammy made her way to the tent; she walked in and saw Tabatha and Madlyn talking. She said that she and Tabitha needed to speak.

"Is it about Tim or the mates?" Tabitha asked.

"Yes, about both. I think Madlyn will need to be here for this end of the talks," said Tammy.

"If you want me to leave, I will." Said Madlyn.

"OK, sit down, please and start slowly." Said Tabitha.

Tammy went through everything she and their father talked about. "Now we have to help Tim decide what we are going to do with all the families?" said Tammy.

"If Tim has to mate with all of you. He will never see the Captain's seat. He may do himself bodily harm." Said Madlyn.

"But just think, some men would love to have eight women to bed all the time." Said Tammy.

"You make it sound so disgusting and vulgar, like having sex with Dalugoth." Said Tabitha.

"Well, we could set-up a schedule with one in the morning and the next that night. That would take only three days, and then we could have him the rest of the time." Said Tammy.

"What if we let them bring a male friend and set them up on deck three as a village." Said Madlyn.

"That sounds like a great idea." Said Tabitha.

"That way, we could have Tim all to ourselves," said Tammy.

"Tammy, get your mind off of sex, remember we're thinking about Tim.," Said Tabitha.

"So, am I? That's the reason I am getting horny."

"I know how to fix that. Tammy, go over to Tim, look under the cover at him good." Said Madlyn.

Tammy got up, walked over to where Tim was lying. Raised the cover and fell backward. "Oh, my God, that would kill me." She came back over and sat back down.

"Still, thinking about Tim and sex?" asked Madlyn.

"No way," Tammy said. She now just sat there fanning herself and thinking about what she just saw.

"What's wrong, Tammy?" asked Tabitha.

"Just thinking of someone I really hate; I think I would let Tim have his way with her."

"You are a real sadist, are you not?" asked Madlyn.

"I said, someone, I really hate. I just cannot think of anyone at this moment that I hate that much." Said Tammy.

The tent flap opened; Bob entered. We just took another reading from Tim. It is a lot better. He has dropped down to 500,000. Do we want to call Sarha?"

"Sarha, Tim's count is down to 500,000. What do you want us to do now?" said Madlyn.

"You need to give him a syringe with 75 units. Please put this shot in the other arm." Replied Sarha.

Jeanne walked into the tent as Sarha was telling Tabitha what was needed. "Jeanne did as Sarha instructed. Let me know when it's done." Said Madlyn.

"Sarha, at this rate, Tim could be back to normal in a day." Said Tabitha.

"We will have to check on his body, making sure that it changes at the same rate." Said Sarha.

As Jeanne walked out the door, there was a loud sound. Everyone ran outside also and looked upward. There was a little fighter aircraft. It just came out of thin air. There were all kinds of weapons firing at it, but it just kept coming.

Tawni walked out of the tent to see what was happening. She looked upward and saw the fighter heading her way. Knowing it was not one of theirs. She walked out into the open area a little further. She raised her finger close to her face and whispered. "Flame, I need your help!" The flame came alive at her fingertip. "That plane is trying to hurt us. Can you do something?" Her flame bent towards the middle finger. There appeared a second flame.

The flames started to get more significant. They left the end of her fingers and landed on the ground. They had grown to about two feet by the time they hit the ground. The second flame formed two arms. She was holding them together into a cup. The first flame stepped into the cupped hands and was thrown into the air towards the plane, the second flame holding onto the first. They both grew bigger as they approached the plane. By the time both flames had reached the plane, they were twice the size of the aircraft.

They absorbed the plane, in seconds, the plane blew up. The flames dropped to the ground and returned safely to the ends of her fingers. She whispered, "I see you have a friend, thank you both for saving us." The tops of their flames bent down a little, then both disappeared.

Everyone watched Tawni and her friends with disbelief as they watched what happened to the plane. They observed, not wanting to frighten the flames. Saw the flames disappear right in front of their eyes.

Tabitha and Tammy both walked over to Tawni and thanked her. They were happy she volunteered to come. Tawni went into the tent and sat down. She felt special at the time. Not just her, but now she has got the two friendly flames. She wondered whether there were others. Everyone went back to what they were doing. The rest of the evening went by quickly. Tim was asleep. His body had lost about one foot from his height. His weight was down to about 800 pounds

***

Tabitha and Tammy awoke early to check on Tim. He looked like his usual self, except for maybe a little extra skin; his weight was down to average. Tabitha and Tammy both felt better about the whole thing. They decided to head to the castle and see their father and mother before meeting with the new families.

The girls walked into the dining room, and saw their mother straddling their father's lap. They were making out; the girls watched for a few minutes, then made a sound.

Their mother turned to see who was there. With a smile, she got up but stood in front of their father. He started moving his hands like he was fastening his pants back up. Their mother turned towards them, getting the front of her dress out of the belt loop that was holding it in place. As she turned toward the girls, they could see that she did not have panties on, then saw her pussy. Both girls just smiled and started towards them.

12