The Adventures of Tim Bodge Ch. 13: Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mother, you are a sexy old woman," said Tammy.

"See what happens when two daughters bring their boyfriend home and start playing around. It gets us older folks horny,``said Mother. "Besides, it felt good to be having sex again, and your father can still get it up."

"Well, I guess it's nice to know that information about dad. But what if it was someone else that just walked in. What would you have said?" Asked Tammy.

"They would be dead!" said the King. He now stood up, kissed his wife's neck. "What can I do for you both this morning? Now that you have broken the good time's up?"

"Remember, we have a meeting with Tim's new mates this morning." Said Tabitha.

"Oh yes, dear, would you please be so kind as to join us? I need a woman at my side for things like this." He said.

"Yes, dear, but I will have to go wipe myself clean, or we could have another child." She said,

"Could you make it a boy? I need a little brother." Said Tammy.

"Tammy, leave mother alone, let her enjoy things." Said Tabitha.

"Dear, meet us in the library when you can, girls; let's go." He said as he led the girls from the room down the hallway to the library.

Tabitha and Tammy entered the library first, giving the six felines' females a chance to look at who was entering the room. They noticed it was the princesses, knowing the King would be next. They all stood, waiting for the King's arrival.

The King entered the room, sat down in his chair, signaled the females to have a seat. "We will start this gathering as soon as the Queen gets here." He said. He no sooner said that when the Queen walked into the library. One of the servants brought a chair over and sat it next to the King. The King checked to see if the court recorder was there.

"This is a legal meeting; the recorder will write down all important information." Said the King. "When I point to you, stand and state your first name only. Are there any questions before we start?"

No one stood to ask any questions. "Since there are no questions, Tabitha."

"Princess Tabitha, Princess Tammy, Mayio, Thaito, Chenai, Tetama, Kipingga, and Nifuru." Each stood and stated the name and then sat right back down.

"Ladies, you may have heard that your mate was in a fight yesterday for the right to mate with my daughters." Said the King. "He lost." The King said this with a smile.

"The next thing we have to deal with is how it will affect each of you. You all know the law of the land. You each have a new mate, but we have another problem. It seems that your new mate is a human." Said the King.

There were gossip sounds from the ladies. They all were not sure how they would feel about being a mate to a human. The King let this information settle in for a few seconds.

"OK, now that you have heard that information. The human lives on a spaceship. My two daughters are the pilot and co-pilot of that ship. He has also claimed them as his mates."

Now there was more talking from the six females. They all looked towards Tabitha and Tammy, just wondering about the mating part.

"Ladies, I have met the human we are talking about." Said the Queen. She was going to take this meeting over.

"We have two ways of doing this if you will listen; first, the human may not want you. If that comes to be, you will be free to mate again. But if he doesn't want you. Then you are freed. You may be shunned for the rest of your lives and your children. Or you can go with him and be part of his crew. What he does on his ship is up to him. Now, Princess Tabitha has something to say. Please hold all questions to the end." Said the Queen.

"Tim is recovering from the fight; I will be his spokesperson. You have heard what the Queen has said about your status per our laws. I have spoken with my father to see if he could change the law, he said No. So, here is what I can offer you. If you have another male, you wish to be mated. You and he may come aboard the ship and live-in peace. If you have small children, you may bring them also." Said Tabitha.

"Are you saying that each of us brings a male to mate with on a small ship," said Mayio.

"The ship is not small; it is a large ship." Said Tammy.

"If it's a large ship, where is it now?" asked Kipingga.

"It is in orbit above our planet at this moment," replied Tammy.

"If what you are saying is true, then what would we do on this ship?" Nifuru.

"There are all kinds of jobs and fun areas on the ship." Said Tammy.

"Will there be a way we could see this ship?" asked Thaito.

"Sarha, could we bring the six new mates to the ship for a visit?" asked Tammy.

"If you wish but remember they will have to be listed into the ship's system." Said Sarha.

"If you ladies wish to see what your future home may look like, we can leave now." Said Tammy.

"Am I invited along also?" Asked the Queen.

"Sarha, may the Queen, our mother, come along?" Asked Tammy.

"The ship and I would be honored to have her aboard."

They all left the library headed to the stadium. They passed the tent where Tim was. Tabitha had the flaps pulled down so no one could see Tim. They passed by him and on to the shuttlecraft.

Tabitha, along the way, explained why they needed for each of them to be into the ship's system. Each said they understood. They got out of the shuttlecraft and met Sarha. They then headed to deck 3.

Sarha showed them a few of the housing units. She asked how many children some had. Then showed them units that would meet their needs. After that, they went to deck 5.

She showed them around deck 5; they sat down near the lake, had lunch, and watched the children play in the lake. She also mentioned there was a fenced-in part for adults only.

After their lunch, they headed back to the surface. Tabitha told them they had a week to decide. Most of the ladies still had questions, and everyone sat in the library for a while and talked.

"Tabitha, may I leave your father here in the castle and come live on this ship?" asked the Queen.

"Mother, why would you want to do that?" asked Tammy. Tammy had a worried expression.

"Well, with everything you have there. Who needs a husband?" said the Queen. She had a big smile on her face. She looked at her daughters, with the expression on their faces, she said. "I'm only joking."

Tabitha, Tammy, and the Queen had gotten ready to check on Tim. They all were leaving the castle when a servant came up to Tammy and stabbed her in the stomach.

Tabitha, without thinking, drew out her claws and immediately slit the would-be killer's throat. The Queen cried with terror, thinking that her daughter had been murdered.

Tammy fell to the ground, grabbing her stomach where she had been stabbed. She was not thinking about what had just happened. She let out a scream.

The Queen saw her daughter fall to the ground and now thought she was dead. She also fell to the ground as she fainted. Tabitha ran over to Tammy to see if she was all right.

Tabitha bent over Tammy; Tammy's eyes opened and did not move her head, but she told Tabitha in a whispered voice. "Tabitha, have my mother and me taken to Tim's area. We need others to think, I am dead, and my mother is in terrible condition." Said Tammy.

By this time, there are a lot of people standing around waiting to see what is happening. Tabitha calls for stretchers; the military personnel brought out two stretchers and loaded the Queen and Tammy onto them.

"Take them into the stadium, and we will take it from there." Said Tabitha.

The Officer on Duty sent a runner to tell the King what had happened and where they were taking them. At the same time, he followed the two stretchers, with twenty guards surrounding the whole group.

This group walked onto the stadium grounds. Everyone from the ship just stood and waited to see what happened. Tabitha showed the soldiers where to place the stretchers and thanked them for their help.

After having told the Officer on Duty, it was OK to leave, that she would be the one to answer to the King. The Officer on Duty left.

Tabitha called Madlyn over, telling her what had happened. Madlyn told Jeanne and Bob to check out Tammy while she checked on the Queen.

Jeanne and Bob walked over to Tammy's stretcher bending down to whisper to Tammy. "Tammy, it's Jeanne. Is everything alright?" she asked.

Tammy opened her eyes, saw Jeanne, "Are we the only ones here?" she asked.

"Do you mean, only the ones from the ship? If so, the answer is yes." Said Jeanne.

Bob looked at Tammy, saw a cut in her shirt with a bit of blood around it. "Tammy, may I have a look at the stab wound?"

Tammy raised her shirt from the bottom using both hands. Jeanne and Bob saw the wound with no blood. It has already started to heal. Both Jeanne and Bob looked with amazement at Tammy's wound. Then looked at Tammy with a smile and asked? "How are you feeling now?"

Tammy smiled back at them, "I feel great and look just as good." She stood up and stretched, looked around to see where her mother was.

Tammy saw Tabitha and Madlyn bent over the other stretcher. She started to walk that way but stopped when she saw Tabitha raise her hands for her to stop.

Tabitha got up and walked towards Tammy. "If mother opens her eyes and sees you are standing there, we might have a real problem. Give me a minute with her, and I will signal you to come over. OK?"

"OK," said Tammy.

Tabitha walked back to Madlyn. Do you have something to bring her back to life?"

"Yes, I had a bot bring me some smelling salts. Once I use them, you need to be right here. The Queen will be in shock within a minute if you cannot explain what is going on." Said Madlyn.

"OK, let's do it." Said Tabitha. She walked over to her mother and knelt next to her.

Madlyn placed the smelling salts about an inch from the Queen's nose. The Queen shook her head left to right and opened her eyes instantly. With a sudden look of shock, she remembered her daughter being killed.

The Queen saw Tabitha kneeling next to her, raising and hugging Tabitha. "Did she die?"

"No, Tammy is OK. Mother. Would you like to see her? But before I call her over here. You need to know something. Neither Tammy nor I can be hurt." Said Tabitha.

"Yes, OK, help me up; I want to go see my daughter," said the Queen.

"Mother, sit-up. Tammy will come to you. Tammy, come see our mother." Said Tabitha.

Tammy walked into her mother's view. She stood there for a minute, and saw the shocked look on her mother's face.

"But I saw someone stab her. How could it be?" Asked the Queen.

"Mother, both Tammy and I, heal very quickly now. Tammy, come over here, show our mother the stab wound."

Tammy walked over to her mother, again using both hands, raised her shirt from the bottom, showing her mother the stab wound.

"But how?" She asked.

"There may be something on deck two that is causing this to happen." Said Tammy.

"Do all the girls on deck two have, whatever this is?" Asked the Queen.

"No, it seems that it's just Tabitha and me." Said Tammy.

"Well, if it's just you two and Tim, then I guess Tim must be giving both of you something special." Said the Queen with a smile, and she took out the napkin from earlier this morning. She wiped the corner of her mouth with it. "Yes, it might be something to do with the morning."

Both Tabitha and Tammy's faces had a little deeper red color to them. They both looked at each other and smiled.

"If you find out what it is on deck two, causing this, maybe you could bottle it and give your old mother some." Said the Queen.

To be continued, Chapter 14 part 1.


12