All Comments on 'The Adventures of Tim Bodge Ch. 13: Pt. 02'

by thodge1945

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
abiostudent3abiostudent3almost 3 years ago

This... Wasn't it, mate.

You're letting your writing quality slip instead of pushing yourself to improve.

This chapter had *very* stilted dialogue, events that just kept *happening* with zero apparent reason, and the pacing was all over the place.

I've read what came earlier, and I know that you're capable of way better. I say this not to tear you down, but to try to inspire you to push yourself. Even if it takes longer, producing the better product and improving your skills as a writer is worth it.

thodge1945thodge1945almost 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you very much I really do appreciate comments like this. It is a lot better than bad spelling, wrong words. I have been using Grammarly, but it seems to change the way I want it to sound. Thanks again. Terry

SillywillieSillywilliealmost 3 years ago

Another great chapter really looking forward to the next installment thank you again

thodge1945thodge1945almost 3 years agoAuthor

I appreciate your comments and glad you enjoyed the story, and I have a side story that will be added within the next six days. Called “The Lost Ship.” It will be added to the main story later. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

'Absolutely Brilliant

I have been following this story from the very begining and it jut gets better and better in my opion. The one thing that is leting you down though is your grammer and sentence structure where it comes to coversation. I do not mean this to be overly critical just making a point to try and help you.

This is a really good story and I hope you continue it.

Have read your side story "The Lost Ship". I'm sorry to say that it lacked any body to it. You started it quite well and then just ended it. It seemed rushed with no charater build up or background. Hopefully by the time they enter this story you will have corrected this so we the readers will learn a little about them as the story progresses.

Looking forward to the next chapter

thodge1945thodge1945almost 3 years agoAuthor

I have redone Lost Ship if you wish to proofread it drop me a email address. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userthodge1945@thodge1945
Please see my Patreon page for the current progress on The Adventures of Tim Bodge https://www.patreon.com/user?u=24811645 The XXX version : https://www.patreon.com/TimBodgeandHisXXXAsventures *** I am leaving this site, the monitors keep rejecting the chapters of my story. Wh...