The Adventures of Tim Bodge Ch. 23: Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is there any security?"

"No, they weren't expecting somebody to come and rescue her."

"Pauline, go to deck two and guard the Queen; I'll be there as soon as I can."

"Sherald, do you know the whereabouts of Mr. Crook?"

"He's supposed to be in his quarters on the bridge."

Tim and Sherald exited the lift and made their way to the bridge. Pauline let the door close and pushed the button for deck two.

Sherald directed Tim to the quarters of Mr. Crook. By the time he got to the door, they had opened. Coming out was a naked female and Mr. Crook. Crook saw Tim, caught the female, and stood behind her.

Crook grabbed his gun and held it to the female's head. "Who are you?" He saw Sherald off to the side and motion for her to join whoever this guy was.

"My name is Tim Bodge, and I came to get the Queen."

"The King thought he would send a knight in shining armor. He will be surprised when I send your body back."

"You will have to kill me first, and that will not be easy."

Crook laughed and fired a shot into Tim's chest. Tim stumbled backward a few steps and placed a hand to his chest.

"It wasn't that hard, only one shot." Crook allowed the woman to move away from him.

Sherald's tail flew around the woman's arm and drew her toward Sherald.

At the same time, Tim stood up straight and stepped forward. He was making sure that Crook was watching him and not the females.

Crook looked towards Tim with his eyes bulging, not believing this is happening. He fires two more shots at Tim while he took a few steps back. Still, Tim came at him.

He tossed his weapon at Tim. Crook had sweat all over his forehead. He fell backward and into his quarters.

Tim followed him. Crook picked up a knife and started to Tim.

Two other pirates stepped out of the lift and saw their boss having problems with a man. They both started towards their boss's quarters.

Sherald cried out to Tim to let him know. A pirate turned towards her. She let her tail wrap around his neck and pull him towards the floor.

The other pirate turned to see what was happening to his friend, saw just the two females. He thought his friend could handle them and moved towards the two men fighting.

Sherald looked at the other female and said, "if you want, you may help. Just think of what they did to you."

That's all it took; the other female jumped onto the pirate and clawed at his face. She punched at him, kicked him. She was taking all her hate from what they had done to her and the others.

Sherald just stood there and watched. She had removed her tail from around his neck. Saw that this woman didn't need her help. With the hate and the treatment she and the others had received, it all came to a boil. There was no way she was even going to try to stop this fight, even if the guy died.

The pirate lying on the deck looked into the female's eyes. He remembered who she was. Repeatedly, seeing her under him, doing whatever he wanted with her body. Now she could do anything she wanted.

He felt the tail loosen around his neck but was too weak to do a thing. He attempted to curl up in a ball, hoping it would end soon.

She didn't stop beating him. All she wanted was that he felt the hate and suffering she and the others had felt. She then got up and walked around, and stared him in the face. He stared at her with his bloody face. She spat on his face, then with her entire weight, she dropped both knees on his head.

Sherald, after she watched the female take her hate out on the pirate. She looked into the boss's quarters. Tim had heard her warning. The boss had lunged at him with the knife.

Tim caught the hand holding the knife and allowed Crook to continue in the same direction. He stepped aside and still holding the hand with the knife. The forward movement put the knife into the stomach of the other pirate.

With the knife now in his stomach, the other pirate looked down at Crook with a surprised look. Crook looked up into his friend's face to see the shocked look. Realizing what had just happened, Crook stood up.

Tim made it possible for them to look at each other before removing the knife from the other man's stomach. Crook stood in shock; his friend leaned over, placed his hands over the wound, and fell on the deck.

It only took a second before Crook regained his composer. He turned to his left and raised an elbow hitting Tim in the head.

Tim was stunned for a moment, which enabled Crook to break free. Crook moved around behind Tim, placed his arm around Tim's neck, and stabbed the knife into his side. Thinking that would kill him, he laughed into Tim's ear.

Tim thought the time had come to an end it. He planted a sharp left elbow in Crook's stomach.

He turned to face him. "I have had enough of you."

"How is it possible? I shot you, and I stabbed you. You're supposed to be dead. How is this possible? Crook looked into Tim's eyes. What he saw was a softly shining light.

"The good in people shall prevail." Tim lifted his hand to the place where the bullets penetrated his chest.

Crook looked where Tim was holding his hand. He watched as bullets came out of Tim's chest and fell into his hand. He was now in total shock. He turned around, fled from his quarters. There were the two females, and on the deck was another pirate's corpse.

He turned his head and looked at Tim, turned back towards the two females. He felt he had more chance against them. He moved forward, hoping they would separate and allow him to pass.

They had other ideas. Sherald had her tail wrap around Crook's legs and tripped him up. Once Crook hit the deck, the other woman jumped on to him. Treating him the same way as she did the other pirate.

Crook flipped onto his back and began hitting the woman. Sherald let go of his legs, and her tail wrapped around his arm that was striking the woman.

The female now realized that Crook's hand was no longer striking her. She returned to beating on him.

Tim walked out of the room and watched this female beating Crook. He looked at Sherald and asked. "Should we stop her?" He just stood there watching and smiling.

"Are you in the mood for the same treatment?" Sherald stood across from Tim with her hand folded across her chest. The two just looking at each other and the scene unfolding on the deck.

"You know, we're going to have to stop it in a little while. This man is wanted on the planet for abducting the Queen."

"You know how long these women have wanted to do this to him as well as the other pirates. Now she has that opportunity, and you want to prevent it."

"Well, I guess you are right. How about we let her do it until her arms become tired as long as she does not kill him?"

"I suppose that would be OK. I hope he endures her fury. She's been working on him for the better part of ten minutes. I believe she's slowing down a bit."

Tim said, "Excuse me, could you please stop beating Mr. Crook. He will be required to stand before the King before he is executed."

The female stopped beating Crook and looked up to Tim. "Who are you, and why should I stop beating on this ass hole?"

"I am the guy who came to save the Queen and to take Mr. Crook back to the planet below to be executed for kidnapping the Queen."

"Well, that's nice of you. Did you do what you came for?" She looked down at Crook, just to make sure he was still alive. She was sitting with her whole weight on his chest.

"I don't know; I haven't seen the Queen yet."

"Well, why don't you go check on the Queen, where ever she is, and come back later. Mr. Crook will still be right here. And I will make sure that he will still be alive or close to it."

"May I ask what is your name?"

"My name is Mona. I am a Bellurians. Now find your Queen! When you return, he may be worse off than better, but he will still be alive."

"Sherald, can I believe her?" Tim looked at Sherald with a do I believe her look.

"Tim, she tells the truth. Shall I lead you to the Queen?" Sherald unwrapped her tail from Crook's hand.

Tim finally notices how Sherald looked. She was about six feet tall and with a humanoid look with pink skin. The tail was thin and about seven feet long, with a rectangle-shaped ball on end.

"If you think it's OK, please." She and Tim headed for the lift. They heard a thud behind them. They turned their heads to check it out. Mona had her hands intermingled in Crook's hair. She was smashing his head to the deck. "Please remember, you mustn't kill him," Tim said with a worried look.

They entered the lift and went to the cargo bay where the Queen was supposed to be. Tim slowly opened the door to the bay, hoping that Pauline had reached it. He was sticking his head in to check it out.

He saw Pauline sitting in the middle of the bay, with the Queen's head in her lap. She had tears in her eyes and brushing the Queen's hair from her face. Tim moved swiftly across the floor. He knelt next to the Queen and looked at her.

"Pauline, what happened?" Tim felt a sadness come over him.

Pauline pointed to a character across the bay that was on the floor. "He used her to be his punching bag."

"I changed into my gorilla and used him as my punching bag. He did not enjoy it and did not last long."

Sherald stood off to the side and watched. "Is she going to make it? I am so sorry."

"Is there a room not far from here with a bed?" asked Tim. He still had a sad face and looked anxious; he knew she would not die. But she was in a terrible way.

Sherald showed them which room was closest. Tim carried the Queen all so gently to the bed and laid her down. "Sherald, I need you to return to the airlock. There are going to be soldiers. Show them where to find the pirate. They have a feline female with them; bring her right here. That's her mom, don't tell her about the Queen.

Sherald left right away, headed towards the airlock. Pauline went with her to help with the soldiers.

Tim, called Tabitha using the translator. I have found your mother; she is OK. When you dock, the person at the door is named Sherald. She and Pauline will show you where we are. Tell the soldiers the pirates are not to be killed. There may be women with them. They are prisoners; treat them kindly. OH, no one is to go onto the bridge."

Tim now turned his attention back to the Queen. He sat beside her bed and visually checked her body. He saw many black and blue bruises, mostly around her midsection, both front and rear.

"Tim, I know it's asking a lot, but could you help me through this?" The Queen tried to move but could not.

"Can you wait till Tabitha shows up?"

"Yes, but I hope she hurries."

Tabitha entered the room with Pauline. She stopped at the doorway, stood there in shock. She just saw what condition her mother was in. It was only a moment before she rushed in and kneeled at her mother's side.

"Mom, do you need something?" Tears had begun to build up in the corner of Tabatha's eyes.

The Queen now saw her daughter crying. It just made her feel worse. "Don't cry; it's going to be all right. I need you to do one thing for me, tho?"

"Name it, anything, what do you need?"

"I need Tim's nano-bots." The Queen looked at Tim.

Tabitha turned her head and stared at Tim.

Tim stood there, looked at both of them, and shrugged his shoulders. "It wasn't my idea."

She turned back to look at her mother. "Mother, you know father will not be pleased."

"I was hoping it might be done the same way as before." She was holding her stomach and wailing softly.

"But, what are you to tell father?" Tabitha now had a worried look. She thought about how her father would take this.

"Tabitha, you now have a choice. Tim's nano-bots or me laying here in pain. It's up to you, my sweet daughter." She said.

"Mother, that's not fair; you know I can't stand seeing you suffer."

To be continued:

12