The Adventures of Tim Bodge Ch. 32

Story Info
The shuttle landed in the middle of the town square.
2.9k words
4.61
4k
6

Part 52 of the 74 part series

Updated 11/22/2023
Created 09/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Adventures of Tim Bodge

This story has been amended with Adult content.

Edited by Steve - 2 nd pass

By T Hodge

Chapter 32

Tim and Braxlid left the debriefing room, walked to the lounge, and had a seat. "Would you like a java or something else?" Tim asked as he signaled Millie.

"If you could, iced tea would be wonderful!"

"Yes, Captain, may I help you?" Millie moved closer to the table, waiting for their order.

"Millie, the young lady, requests an iced tea and I would like a java."

"Yes, Captain, I'll be right back with them." Millie turns toward Braxlid, "Would you like it sweet or unsweetened?"

"Unsweetened, please, and thank you for asking." Braxlid looked toward Tim, "Are all your bots so well mannered?"

"Yes, that's because of their controller. Sarha, could you appear?"

Sarha appeared next to Tim, "Yes, Tim, do you need something?"

"Yes, I wish for you to meet Braxlid." Tim knew Sarha already knew Braxlid from the bay and from the scans of her pod. But Braxlid didn't know Sarha.

"Braxlid, I am the ship's AI. If you need help with something, myself or my bots will be here to help."

"Thank you very much, and I appreciate that. I just said to Tim about how well mannered your bots are."

"Why, thank you. I hope to keep them that way."

Tim heard the lounge doors open and turned to see who was there.

Shanae stepped through and saw Tim with someone new. She had heard they had picked up a pod with a survivor. Approaching Tim's table, she asked, "Tim, may I join you?"

Tim nodded and waved a hand toward an empty chair, "Shanae, this is Braxlid. Braxlid, this is Shanae, my bodyguard."

Millie returned to bring the java and iced tea, placed them in front of the requestor and asked, "Shanae, would you like something to drink."

"No, Millie, I'm fine, thanks." Shanae turned and gave Tim a serious look but didn't say a thing. She sat on the chair that Tim had indicated.

"So, you are Tim's bodyguard? Do you sleep with him also?" Braxlid asked, her voice soft and smooth.

Shanae looked at Tim; Tim nodded his head for Shanae to answer. "Yes, why do you ask?"

"Because I will also be Tim's bodyguard, I will sleep with him and have sex as well. Do the two of you have sex?" she asked suddenly, serious.

Shanae looked back to Tim and snapped defensively, "Tim, she is getting quite personal."

Tim looked at Shanae, "She reminds me of you when we first met. I think both of you are going to get along great, and I hope I made myself understood?"

Both women looked at each other and nodded their heads.

"Tim, will Tabitha and Tammy be back tonight?" Shanae hoped to put Tim on the spot.

Tim knew what Shanae was doing, "No, they are gone for the night. They will be back in bed with us tomorrow night."

"I remember you saying something about having a few bed partners."

"How about we change the subject? Shanae, Braxlid is also trained in combat fighting. Along with her gift, as she calls it."

Shanae turned to Braxlid, "What is this gift Tim is talking about?" her eyes narrowed.

"I have the ability to make people depressed and tired."

"How would that be used in a fight?"

Braxlid then explained about the attempted mutiny.

"Well, I guess it would work. Do you have any other so-called gifts?"

"I don't think so. That is all I only know of."

"What kind of training have you had? Any hand-to-hand combat?"

"Yes, the Captain made me train all the time. I got to the point where most of the guys wouldn't fight me."

"Well, we'll see how good you are in the training room," Shanae said as if challenging her.

"If you two fight, it had better be a friendly fight!" Tim ordered.

Both girls looked at him and with a sheepish grin, said, "It will be!".

Tim knew he was in for trouble with these two. But it could also be a lot of fun.

"Tim, you are needed on the bridge." A voice called over the intercom.

"Can I leave you two alone? Please don't destroy the ship. I'll see you both later." Tim got up and left for the bridge. He got to the door and turned to see the two females laughing and smiling. He thought, 'boy am I in trouble now!''

***

Tim walked through the lounge door onto the bridge. Sherald from the second corvette stood next to his seat, and he moved over to greet her. "Sherald, How are you?"

"Tim, I'm doing fine. I was wondering if I could talk to you about something that might be of interest to you?" Tim turned back to the lounge and took a step.

"Tim, I was wondering if we could maybe go to my corvette." She had a shy and worried look.

"Why, your corvette?" Now Tim had a worried look.

"Well, along with the talk, I need to show you something. Please, it's important."

"OK, do I need to bring anything?"

"Just you and an open mind."

"Sarha, I am going with Sherald down to corvette two."

Tim and Sherald took the MTS to corvette two. After exiting, Sherald led him to the cargo bay.

As they entered, he saw Mona and another female standing in the middle of the bay. He turned and looked at Sherald, "I hope I am not in trouble?"

"No, the three of us need to talk with you. At the same time, we hope you will allow us to show you some of our skills."

Sherald pointed to a seat near the wall. "Tim, please sit there."

Tim sat, but he was wondering what he would see and what these women were planning.

"Tim, when we first met, each of us was wearing a small black collar around our necks, and it did look nice. But that collar was placed there by the pirates to keep each of us from using our powers.

"Powers?" Tim said with a strong voice

"Yes, each of us has an extraordinary power. We did not know about each other until after you freed us. At the same time, you have allowed us to stay here. We began to talk about our lives and what we had done before. So now we wish to return your kindness by offering our services to you and your ship."

"You don't owe me anything. It was my fortune to encounter the pirate ship while saving the Queen. Meeting each and every one of you was my pleasure."

"Again, thank you. So, with your permission, I'll begin. I am a Bigellians, twenty-five years old, and, as you can see, about six feet two inches tall. I have this beautiful pink skin and my seven-foot-long tail with a rectangle-shaped ball at the end."

"You are beautiful. I can say that."

"Now, you ask, what is my extraordinary power? My tail. Being seven feet long means I can control where my tail goes and what it does. Also the rectangle ball on the end exudes a poison. I can wrap my tail around someone's legs or body and release the poison on command."

"That is quite interesting. That could be extremely useful in close combat. Sherald, I will keep all this in mind."

Sherald withdrew and gestured to Mona to come forward. "Tim, do you remember who I am? It was me that struck Mr. Crook's head against the deck floor many times."

"Oh, indeed, and how are you? The King thanks you for not killing Mr. Crook."

I'm sorry about our first encounter; it was poor timing. But, like Sherald, I'm here to tell you about myself. Of course, my name is Mona, I am a Bellurians, and I am 23 years old. All Belluriens have yellow skin, and females have a purple gem in their foreheads. The gems enable us to release bolts of powerful shockwaves, and with my hand, I can produce a force shield."

"You,.... have the power to fire shock waves,... I apologize. I'm not sure what that means." Tim's thoughts were looking for a way to make sense.

Mona knew that part was going to happen, she had two big crates set up in the middle of the bay. "Tim, please look at the crates."

Tim turned, looked at the crates, and wondered what they would do.

Mona turned toward the crates and touched the side of her head. A shimmering beam came out of the gem, hitting the crates, moving them back thirty feet.

Tim sat there, astounded by what he had just seen.

"Thank you, Tim, for the opportunity to share it with you. And now for Connie."

Mona moved next to Sherald, and the final woman came forward.

"Tim, first, like everyone else, I would like to thank you for freeing us. I had only been with the pirates for three years, which is to say, the three worst years of my life. But because you liberated us, I have enjoyed my stay here, and I want to stay and offer my services in every way possible."

"I am pleased that you enjoyed the time you spent here. And I'm glad you want to stick around." Tim responded politely.

Now that's over, my name is Connie, I'm a Ceban, and I'm 21, I'm bisexual as well. Ceban's are light gray, I have three unique abilities, and my strongest is telekinesis, and the others are teleportation, and ultimately healing."

"Allow me to demonstrate, please look at the crates." She pointed to the crates in which Mona had moved. Connie was standing in front of Tim as she said this. The next thing he knew, she was standing next to the crates. A moment later, she was back in front of Tim.

Tim was totally shocked. He had seen her and still did not believe it.

"Those crates need to be put back in place." She raised her palms and faced the crates, and they began to slowly move until they returned to their original position.

"You... can use all three. Where does this power come from?"

"My family has had these powers all along, and others of my race have different ones. But our family line was blessed with these three."

"Ladies, I like to thank you for your time, and I know we will be getting together to do some training and see how we can work together. So, you have told me about yourselves, and let me tell you something about me. I have micro-nano-bots in my system, which means they heal my system right then, and I cannot be killed."

"Along with that, I have a crewmate that can release flame friends from her hands. Another crewmate can change her shape into almost anything. And finally, one crewmate cannot be killed. So, with your skills and the other crew members, we could make one hell of a team."

The three women looked at each other with giant grins. They were happy that he could see how they might be helpful.

"Ladies, I need to get back to the bridge, but I will be calling on you for training with the others. Would that be OK?"

All three said, "Yes."

Tim returned to the bridge with a different outlook on his future.

***

Tim entered his quarters. Both Shanae and Braxlid were already there, laughing and enjoying themselves.

Shanae was telling Braxlid about Tim and the unique gifts that he had.

"So, Tim, Shanae, said that you can make your cock as long and as big as I need, is that so?"

Tim blushed and just walked on by.

"See, I told you he was shy," Shanae said, a shy and embarrassed smile on her face.

"You said he can fuck all four of us and make each cum many times, and he's still shy."

"Yes, he is. Tim, where are you going?"

"I'm taking a shower. Would either of you want to join me? Remember, I need a bodyguard, something bad could happen to me in there."

Shanae looked to Braxlid, "Shall we?" as she got up and headed to the bedroom, removing her blouse as she went.

Braxlid, not wanting to be left out, followed her. "Oh GOD, Shanae, I'm super nervous about this." She said as she unbuttoned her blouse and placed it on the bed. She now felt a difference because she had never showered with another woman and a man.

Shanae is used to having other females shower with her and Tim. She grabbed Braxlid's hand and pulled her into the bathroom.

Braxlid hadn't even gotten out of her panties. She lowered the panties, and bending at the waist, pushed them down to her ankles.

Shanae grabbed her ass, "You have a nice ass, Tim will love to get ahold of it."

Braxlid quickly straightened up, a little embarrassed that another female was playing with her body.

Now that both were naked, Shanae opened the shower door and asked, "Are you ready for us to join you?"

They both stepped in. Braxlid stared at Tim's body and just stood there, looking.

"Braxlid, you can start with Tim's lower body, and this will help you understand what he has to work with," Shanae told her, handing her the bath gel.

Shanae moved to kiss Tim before even starting to wash him, placing her arms around his neck for a more passionate kiss.

Braxlid placed the gel in her hands and knelt to start on Tim's legs. She raised her head which placed her face directly in front of Tim's cock, and saw it begin to engorge.

Braxlid watched Tim's cock enlarge and thought, 'Captain Kurly was close to seven feet tall and had a substantial cock. But here Tim was just her height, and she was looking at about seven inches of cock, not even fully hard.'

She began to wash his legs, working her way up. Placing more gel in her hands, she gently cupped Tim's balls, and began to clean them. As she worked, his cock began to grow more. She watched in amazement at just how large it was getting.

Shanae, with her arms around Tim's neck, whispered in his ear, "Tim, make your cock grow to twelve inches just to see how she will react."

Tim smiled and kissed Shanae while thinking - micro-nano-bots, make my dick twelve inches long and five inches around. I want my balls to get bigger, about four inches each. And I want them to produce twice the volume as they usually do. Then, when I think about releasing it now. I want them to pump all that cum out.

Braxlid had cleaned his balls and placed her hand on his cock with a large amount of gel. As she moved her hand up and down his cock, it began to get a lot larger. It was about ten inches long, and she could not get a hand around the damn thing. 'Oh my God!' she thought.

She was now using both hands to clean it. She gulped on thinking about this thing in her mouth. Then she thought about her poor pussy having his thing shoved into it, and she could feel the pain just from the thought.

Tim's cock was now at twelve inches. He and Shanae were still kissing.

Braxlid now had to wash the cock, with its head pointing straight into her face. Both hands were moving, bringing the cock closer to her face. She wondered what the pre-cum tasted like, drops flowing out of it. She sticks her tongue out to get a taste.

Tim waited until her tongue was on the tip and released the cum.

Braxlid's mouth was open when the cum started to come out all at once. She was surprised that this had happened, she had not received the usual signs of the cum built up. With the surprise of the flow and her mouth being full, she fell backward onto the shower floor.

Tim's cum kept right on pouring onto her.

Shanae rolled her eyes when she heard Braxlid fall. She laughed because of what she saw. Braxlid's body had Tim's sperm all over it. She said, "Braxlid, we don't do a cum shower. It looks good on you, though. Your breasts look like snow-capped mountains from some of the photographs I've seen."

"Give me a hand getting up so I can get rid of this." She was attempting to get up.

Tim and Shanae assisted her. Now on her feet, the cum started to run down her body. There were droplets everywhere on her breasts.

Shanae bent over and licked the cum from the left nipple. Braxlid backed up a bit, being the first time, a woman had done that to her, and it was a shock, but it felt good.

Knowing that Shanae would never hurt her, Braxlid let her return to her breasts.

Shanae returned to Braxlid, left breast, licked it clean, and then sucked on the nipple.

It felt so good that Braxlid placed her hands on the head and held it firmly against the breast.

Tim retired to the side and watched the two females having an enjoyable time. He hated disturbing them and went to bed.