All Comments on 'The Adventuros Wife'

by Santee110x

Sort by:
  • 55 Comments
vickitvohiovickitvohioover 4 years ago
It keeps getting worse

Put this cuckold crap somewhere else other than loving wives. This was awful. Just get a divorce

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 4 years ago
Loved it.

Wish I were married to a woman like Marta or Sandy. My wife and I could both use new sex partners to spice things up. Too bad her mind is closed to that idea. I, however, am open to any opportunity that might arise. Great story. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Oh Bill

Go Home. You are not a cuckold for your wife now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

It seems like the explanation of why this is even happening is missing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hope she loves Italy

And can afford to go ... after the divorce... sorry Marta, but you rjined the stupid heart surgeon, now she is yours, I'm resigning as soon as I get back to the office, and posting the whole corporate mess on the NYT Blog.

ju8streadingju8streadingover 4 years ago

time for a divorce.

go home alone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
story

what std aids better just to get divorced and move on he does not know what kind of men they are sorry just like all the rest of the storys like this cuck and a slut get a life

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 4 years ago
What planet is this?

Yeah, right. That will fix things.

abitshyoneabitshyoneover 4 years ago
quite interesting

enjoyed this, he cheated so his wife equals things out, he took it well, but will there be a part 2, ? ,, it might be interesting to see how far it goes,, thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very few good comments

When you misspelled the title of your own story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Plain infantil and stupid

boring cuck wannabe drivel of dumb gone cunts and wimps dickless idiots

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Pathetic

Pathetic..nothing more to say...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

so now the lucky has a whore slut for a wife time to go home and leave the bitch there don't need a whore for a wife

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 4 years ago
When is enough, enough...

So let me get this straight, he had a four month affair equating out to 36 times or roughly 2 times a week. They go to this fabulous resort for a conference for a week and she plans at least one fuck a day that she is putting on his credit card (apparently not cheap). Now she is planning a trip to Italy to fuck men over there. His bosses wife is the pimp in the whole affair and basically told him he would need to just deal with it for the rest of his life.

So I ask again, when is enough, enough. Going forward does he get the same deal as his boss so he can fuck around also or is the cuck just going to get the advantage of clean up work from now on from the Brain Surgeon?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The pool boy?

How cliche. Why is he so calm about his wife fucking around in the first place? She's a fucking Doctor! Of all the people that should understand the risks of unprotected sex, she would be at the head of the list. She's not even being discreet about her cheating. When he gets home it's time to blow everything up. Find a new job. Sue his Company and divorce his slut wife. Why would he touch her with a ten foot pole considering how many sexually transmitted diseases she might have? Nope. She's demonstrated she has no love or respect for her husband by demeaning, degrading and humiliating him. When he gets the divorce he should make sure ALL her family, her friends and her work buddies know why he's divorcing her. Ugly story of cheating and abuse.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sad story

Another divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Two wrongs don't make a right

First let me say that I appreciate the writers whether or not I agree with or like their stories. Now, on to my opinion: two wrongs do not make things right. This is nothing more than revenge and spiteful revenge at that. What Sandy is doing is just rubbing his facd in it in a mean spirited wat. This is not balancing the books. Just compounding the damage.

I know first-hand the damage done by infidelity: my wife had an affair the third year of our marriage with a client of hers for over eight months. I won't bore you with the details but it took quite some time for us to reconcile after months of counseling. I thought very seriously about revenge fucking. I ultimately concluded that if I wanted to reconcile this would just compound the mess. I would not feel better, either. We have remained married for another 28 years. Although it has been a good 28 years, I still think about the affair from time to time. I even have occasional doubts about her continued faithfulness. Such are the scars left behind.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Couldn't

You just couldn't resist going down the cuckold toilet with three pages of garbage. No wonder most of the comments today are from people refusing to read the mess IS has become and going back and reading the old masters.

TnicollTnicollover 4 years ago
Don't Understand Bill's Response

The story was really well written! An excellent job by Santee110x! But like several of the comments I have read, I just don't buy the husband's response. He is a combat decorated infantry leader. I don't think he is going to be cowed and intimidated by Sandy or Marta's discussion? Marta is there because Sandy wants her to intervene in case one or both of them acts childish? Then she says she gets to decide how many pool boys she gets to screw until she has had her revenge? Really, now that is childish!

If it was me, this would have been my response just as Sandy got up to go screw the pool boy. First I would have demanded Sandy sit back down. I would have dismissed Marta and then spoken to Sandy in no uncertain terms. If you want our marriage to continue, it stops right now! I would have acknowledged (as did Bill) that it was all my fault and that there was no excuse for my behavior, but if she wanted to stay married, it stops now! If she goes to take the pool boy to the room, I pack my bag, check out, and give my boss notice that I was quitting. Upon returning home I would immediately file for divorce. There is no way I lead a life like that. It would be time to start over and vow to myself not to screw up the next one.

If she stays, we both go pack check out and go home. I tell her we will work on marriage, get counseling, do whatever it takes to try and put the marriage back together that I screwed up!

All that being said I really did like the story. I hope that Santee110x gives this some more thought. There is opportunity for so much more in this story!

Good job Santee!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So???

I again have to ask WTF do the men get out of this?

I say if this is the way the whores want it, then put them on a 5 or 10 contract, after that they are cut free with nothing and a new whore is installed. The whores (face it they are whore not wives) provide little incentive to be kept around for long. Hell at 35 they have no value, after that they need to pay him for employment.

If Marta had arranged some hot babes for the guys to fuck than that would be different but once again we have the standard WACC story line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

...trying to figure out how to rate someone who can’t spell their title...

It vexes me

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Can't Help It

I rarely say something like this, but I would have said have fun but I'm going home. The rest of the meetings and greetings are pointless as I will be resigning on Monday. Before or after I file is the question. The papers will be handed to you as you arrive at the airport. This is obviously what you intended. Please give Marta my best and tell her to fuck herself.

JimC

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great comments!

The anguished comments are better than the story! Endlessly amusing.

My criticism is that the husband didn't have any time to digest what his wife had just told him; namely, that she knew of his affair with Nancy and already she had taken the drastic step of paying him back with revenge sex, with lots more of it planned. Doesn't sound very loving to me. Most husbands caught in an affair, contrite though they may be, would not tolerate that level of abuse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Adventuros?

Do you not know how to spell "Adventurous" or is there reasoning behind it?

That pointed out - the guy was getting pretty much ignored by his wife while she was getting her PhD, MD. Yeah, she had a heck of a schedule and to some extent it could be expected she wouldn't have much time for him or their relationship. Hubby going off the reservation for a bit of relief, while not an optimal way to handle things, was, while maybe not actually expected, was certainly not surprising. He also tried, obviously unsuccessfully, to be discreet and private about it. No doubt partly not wanting to get caught, but likely also partly to keep from hurting his distracted wife.

So now, she figures she has a blank check to screw as many other guys as she wants, as often as she wants, for as long as she wants - essentially, an open marriage. For her. And obviously enjoying doing it openly and throwing it in his face.

Always heard a good many cardiac surgeons were pretty full of themselves. Time for hubby to find a divorce lawyer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Author types with one hand

What a hopeless heap of unrealistic crap. A real man would let wifey know that he was checking out immediately. His affair was wrong but not intended - or planned - to openly - and permanently - humiliate her in her job environment. That was not the place to do so and, like his affair, should have been handled differently. I would be blowing the whistle on the whole scenario as I couldn't work there any longer. She is obviously a vicious slut to do that in such a manner and there would be no chance of her remaining faithful even if he had not strayed. All this crap represents is the author's stroke fest.

KingBandorKingBandorover 4 years ago
Here is the difference

What he did was a mistake. He regrets it.

What she is doing is intentional and she has no regrets.

He loves his wife and wants exclusivity, he screwed up.

She may love her husband but doesn't want exclusivity.

What he did caused unintentional pain. What she is doing causes intentional pain.

What he did could be forgiven. What she is doing cannot.

Quit the firm, divorce the wife.

KB

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Two wrongs don't make a right

Another case of a revenge fuck but how she did it is so destructive to the marriage. She wanted to avoid two divorces said nothing and she for some reason took some blame to his prior cheating but to do this now?

He shouldn't stay married to her. She is a bitch. She gets her revenge but he shouldn't stay.

I guess if it were me I would divorce but I would immediately see if I could get laid while there. Make it three wrongs?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
It means nothing, live and let live

The advice of a whore for a brain dead wimp husband. The beginning of a wonderful life, creampies and sloppy secs, maybe some cock sucking and up the ass in a while, but fo sure some STD. 🎶 Oh what a wonderful life 🎶 Not ! 🤢🤮

TajfaTajfaover 4 years ago
I hated this one

She really doesn't love him so this needs either a part 2 or an epilogue where he leaves, finds another job and files for divorce. Yes he made a mistake and he was ashamed of what he did with one woman. She is going with multiple men and intends to continue that behaviour so why stay together? She shows him no respect and certainly hasn't forgiven him. Unless she realises that her behaviour can only lead to divorce and apologies unreservedly this must end with separation and divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
pretty pathetic

Imagine, Europeans are allowing their children and wives to be raped by aliens (Africans and Pakis, Somalians and arabs of all sorts) because they are too caught up in the political correctness of identifying perpetrators as such. The point being that a mulatto world would be better for all (the globalist theme).

How easy is it to subscribe to the same lack of ethics? Not difficult at all, as this author has found. Loose all inhibition or ethical foundation and the world is your mirror to shatter as you see fit. You don't need to answer to anyone or any one.

I guess it all comes down to what are you willing to become before you off yourself in boredom? The nihilist conundrum.

Pretty lame story (especially the predestined cheating that cucky now has to live under)

Smokepole

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 4 years ago
Hey

A missing "u" in the title!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Despite misspelled word in the title

I read it anyway. Other than the title there were not many other spelling or grammatical errors, in fact it was a fairly well written story. This becomes one of those instances where low marks are given because people don't like the content or the characters.

They are your characters so you can write them as you wish. That being said, I agree with those who felt that there is no way this guy should put up with her shit. End the marriage, man up and take responsibility for fucking it up. He had an affair which is a deal breaker in most people's book. Trust will never be restored.

At least his affair was"safe" in that he knew the woman, trusted that she was free of disease and would be discreet. She on the other hand is putting herself and him in all kinds of dangerous situations by taking a long line of "pool boys" from who knows where and who they've been with. As a doctor it is highly unlikely that she would engage in this behavior.

Cut your losses dude, Iearn from your mistake and go find a woman that isn't going to take advantage of your mistakes by putting your life in danger.

4* for a decent story and good writing.

toolkeepertoolkeeperover 4 years ago

It is so amusing to read the self righteous negative comments. It’s fucking fiction you idiots. And those of you armchair quarterbacks looking for a stroke story with perfect punctuation should take a shit at writing your own perfect little story. Like me fucking your wife.

maxx308maxx308over 4 years ago
Thank You for sharing

Liked the story and don't understand the amount of hate coming from the other commentators. It's fiction and your story to write your way. Let the haters try their hand at writing.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Anon

What else do you rate a story on other than how the subject and characters appeal to me. If I don't like the subject, then that kills it for me usually. There are a few authors like CarolinaDreamer, JennyGently, and a couple others I will read , but damn few.

I wouldn't upvote a cuckold story if John Grisham wrote it. Someone else's well written isn't always mine.

meucimeuciover 4 years ago
I gave the imagination a 4

This was a pretty well thought out story and revenge. The only problem is it is easily blown up. All he has to do is go downstairs and check out of his room. That along with an earlier flight home and cancelling joint credit cards. Then she could have all the revenge she wants, on her dime. That will only leave her a little less to fight the divorce. Oh and if the hotel gives him receipts with these charges on them I am sure his credit card company would gladly take care of the hotel and their illegal charges. I am sure he screwed up and he admitted as much, but nobody deserves this amount of revenge so off to divorce court we go. To the writer though I have to say I liked the story and it was well done. Of course it is fiction though as other commenters have pointed out. My comments are only given as a fictional way to deal with this fictional situation.

olblueyesolblueyesover 4 years ago

a lot of stories all written this year,,very prolific I would say,,liked this story,,so many guys upset that sandy is getting even with her cheating hubby,,and probably in real life the average slug would divorce her..but I say,,good for her,,we are a team baby, you have fun and I have fun and we make a lot of money together. I never believed in monogamy anyway,,very boring to only have one relationship at a time,,the divorce rate is up around 50%,,and more women cheat than ever before,,so why not go with it.

DianeRedfernDianeRedfernover 4 years ago
Magnificent Story

Late to the party, my dear, but just wanted to let you know how hot and bothered - in the best way - it got me.

xoxo,

Di

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Interesting Points

I just bought my husband golf lessons for Christmas as Marta suggested. Now I'll see if I really have the nerve to enjoy his new golf hobby!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
TRASH

TRASH

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Cuckee Sante

Wanted to vomit. This is writing?

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsabout 4 years ago

Imaginative. Let me know the name of that resort, okay? -- JBE

gingerhuntergingerhunterabout 3 years ago
Bill is set for life

This is a great day for Bill. He has learned the dark true character of both his wife and employer in less than an hour. That is incredibly valuable knowledge to gain from attending a convention. It may well be the most lucrative trip he ever takes.

Sandy had already graduated from medical school at the time of their wedding, but most of her surgical residency and all of her cardio-thoracic surgical fellowship took place during their marriage. The earning power of a medical degree is determined by such postgraduate education. Bill almost certainly paid more than 50% of Sandy's housing, food, clothing, transportation and other living expenses during those years. He no doubt also supported Sandy during that time by adjusting his professional and personal schedules and responsibilities to accommodate the grueling hours required of surgeons in training. It would be difficult to overstate the value of a loving spouse's support toward successfully completing such a rigorous vocational training program. Thus, in most jurisdictions, Bill could have Sandy's surgical knowledge, training and expertise declared to be jointly held marital property. He then would be entitled to a just share (ask for 33% and settle for 25% perhaps) of Sandy's future earnings derived from those assets. In the event of a divorce, Sandy would owe Bill a very sizeable check each month at least until the time of her retirement and probably beyond.

As the spouse of Bill's supervisor, Marta's destructive meddling in his marriage is inexcusable. There is clear liability for the damage she has inflicted. For her to have specific knowledge of Bill's future with the company is an unlawful violation of his protected privacy rights as an employee. At this point, the professional fast track planned for Bill that she described clearly leads to corporately condoned and facilitated cuckoldry. One man's harmless fetish is another's disgustingly perverted sexual deviancy. This would be a PR nightmare for a company in the international financial services industry. Those with wealth tend not to entrust their money to companies or people with sullied reputations or to entities that can be easily blackmailed. It is very likely worth millions of dollars to Bill's company to keep the details of his abusive and law violating employment confidential.

Bill should depart for home immediately and retain the services of a law firm with specialists in family, employment, and corporate contract law. He should have no need to work for money for the rest of his life. No doubt he can find a fine woman to share that prosperous life with him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What a bunch of heartless skanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

story ok. errors when using words in a language you don´t speak. an editor may help.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What a bunch of ... Bill go screw as many whore wives as you can.. Oh, an "accidentally" break every bone in Sandy's hand. So much for surgery... Sorry honey it as an accident... Just as a guy hays to her Sandy ... You e been served.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Bill plays it cool. Tells Sandy he wants to watch next time... And takes plenty of photos, uploaded instantly to the cloud. He threatens to send them to her entire contact list, parents, and the hospital admin including the local press. And mentions it would be a shame if one of her lovers broker her fingers. He then makes her watch as he fucks Marta.

NitpicNitpicalmost 3 years ago
Balls

If Bill had any balls he would divorce her.Whoring around and fucking anyone,is not the same as an affair with just one woman.Also in his favour is the fact she earns more than he does so she would have to pay him alimony.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 3 years ago

Gave you a five simply because you told a story I didn't agree with, very well. Would love to see a pt 2 which tells the result of this fling. As you pointed out in another story, once wifey strays she'll move heaven and hell to continue. If you don't want to finish it, at least let another writer do it. cd

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WTF is with this crap about guys being more into golf, a ridiculous waste of time and money, than screwing beautiful women? Bill tells all the other husbands who promptly cancel their golf game and they get hooked up with sexy local women for a little, ok a lot, of afternoon fun. The guys spit roast the women and fuck them in the ass. That evening they aren't interested in their wive's offer of sloppy seconds.

Bill tells Sandy ok, we now have an open marriage. He hires a younger sexier PA and takes her in the office and on business trips. Sandy wants a divorce but signed a prenup that stipulated if Bill supported her while she finished her education to be a Doctor that he'd get half her income in perpetuity if they split. She might also suffer a tragic accident involving her hands if she doesn't agree to his terms.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Totally unrealistic. No man/Husband would stand for or accept a wife doing what his wife/the women where pulling there,let alone allow her to be rubbed down with sun screen,no matter what he may have done. Utter Nonsense. Any MAN/HUSBAND would have been gone.She would have been left there to pay the bills and divorce papers handed to her when she found her way home. You, I Am thinking and suspected after reading a couple of your other stories,must be a female author whom has no respect for men,probably because you never experienced a relationship with one.

Ocker53Ocker53about 2 years ago

One word, garbage⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Here is the part about this prolific cock riders that is always so hypocritical. Marta and the MCS wife are both telling bill that his wife is f****** these guys to get even with his previous affair. But in the last few paragraphs of the story it comes out like that there are women or being set up Republic these guys and know where the story is it say that the husband have committed adultery before so isn't that cheating? Come On Son Tay stop being such a piece of s*** hypocritical probably a man-hating lesbian b**** or did you just be touched inappropriately as little s*** we were growing up?

DenaliFXDenaliFX12 months ago

I loved the story and the male readers reaction to it. All should be equal in lust and extra-marital frolics. We men have to appreciate that women are what we love and we desire their femininity, beauty and sexuality. Equality and openness in love is central to happiness for both males and females. An amorous and loving mother is almost always better for happy children and family than a domineering disciplinarian, whether it be the Dad or the Mom. This is a 21st century story but most of the readers are still in the 19th century. .

AnonymousAnonymous5 days ago

When my first wife was caught cheating on me, During the divorce proceedings, she was unfortunately, mugged coming out of a nightclub one night.Wow her date for that night was getting the car from the parking lot behind the club. The cheating cons whole life was changed in about ten seconds when the right side of her face was doused with hydrochlordcast. This way the cheating cunt's inner ugliness is now accurately portrayed by our outside physical ugliness. That's just the way some real men take care of business. Was question several times by the police but had an absolute iron clad unbreakable alibi.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous