The Adventuros Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bill shook his head in wonderment. Marta smiled indulgently at him, "Bill, when you check out Saturday afternoon, you will find Sandy has charged very generous tips to your room for the pool boys and housekeeping."

Bill gave an ironic smile, "Well from what I have seen of my wife this week, the pool boys are certainly earning their money tending to Sandy. Damn, they are screwing my wife, and I have to pay them for doing it. What a deal!"

Bill finally laughed with real humor at his predicament. "I wonder how poor Pierre is faring? I hope Sandy didn't rape him in the elevator. When my wife gets through with him this afternoon, the poor boy is going to think he just ran a marathon."

Marta patted his arm affectionately, "That's the spirit, Bill. It will all work out. You will see."

"Now Bill, if it makes you feel any better, you will not be wearing your horns alone this afternoon."

Bill looked at Marta questioningly, "Oh. What do you mean?"

Marta smiled playfully, "Your golf foursome of you, Henry, and the two Italians you met Sunday have a tee time of 1:15 today. You also met the Italians' wives; they are over on the other side of the pool there."

Bill glanced in the direction Marta indicated and saw the two attractive young Italian wives. They were sunbathing topless and engaged in an animated conversation with flailing hands going every whichaway. Bill nodded that he saw them.

Marta continued, "They are young enough to be their husbands' daughters. The blonde on the left is not even old enough to drink in the U.S. Powerful, rich men like to squire pretty young things on their arms, and the pretty young things like to be squired and pampered. Everyone is happy with the arrangement.

"Anyway, this is the girls' first trip to the resort. They have been dithering all week but finally decided. They have booked two pool boys for 1:30 while their husbands will be safely off playing golf with you and Henry.

"I too have made plans. Sandy had quite the tete a tete with Carlos yesterday. This morning during our massage, she waxed so poetic about his attributes that I booked Carlos for 1:30 this afternoon for myself.

"Then, of course, your wife is currently entertaining Pierre back in your room. I suspect that will definitely be an all afternoon affair.

Marta chuckled, "Ergo, all of the wives of your foursome will be squealing and writhing under their afternoon lovers while you four men concentrate on your golf strokes."

Bill replied with an ironic smile, "Well, I guess that makes me feel a little better. Do the other guys know about this?"

"Oh no, only you. I haven't mentioned it to Henry yet but probably will further down the road. The Italian girls are still cutting their baby teeth and trying out there wings. They are too nervous to confide in their husbands yet."

Bill smiled humorously and said, "Marta, you have ruined my golf game for today. Every time I get ready to swing my club, my mind will be seeing you four beautiful women in the throes of passionate orgasms. My back swing is going to suffer terribly."

Marta grinned, "Women do have a way of messing with men's minds, don't we?"

"By the way, Bill, I always tell every new bride that she must insist her husband take up golf.uno"

"Ok, I'll bite. Why?"

Marta smiled broadly, "The four to five hours it takes for a husband to play a round of golf is the perfect clear time for a wife to meet her lover, engage in prolonged, passionate sex, cleanup, and return home before the husband."

Marta laughed and said in a light, friendly tone, "Come on. You have to be off to your golf game or you will be late. We can't have that. I'm going to go over to the bar and grab a quick bite to eat. Have to keep my strength up for my rendevous with Carlos this afternoon, you know."

As they rose from the table to go their separate ways, Marta leaned over and gave Bill a peck on the cheek. "Don't worry, my dear. Sandy is a great girl. This will all work out fine. Trust me."

"Thanks Marta; I guess it will." Bill turned and started to the elevator.

Marta reached out her hand and stayed his departure momentarily. "By the way the Italians have invited all of us to come visit them in Turin next month."

She gave Bill a devilish grin, "I hear the golf courses there are marvelous, and the Italian men ... well let's just say they are quite virile and oh so machismo."

Marta winked at Bill and whispered conspiratorially, "Sandy is going to love Italy."