The Adventurous Adventurer Ch. 03

Story Info
Our new Elf teammate wants in on the action.
2k words
4.65
4k
7
0

Part 3 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was beginning to feel outnumbered in my own party. Things were fine when it was just me and Kelly, we made a good partnership. The fact that she was a woman was entirely incidental. Ziura was a strange addition, but welcome given her skillset. The fact that she was a woman was a given in her situation, so it didn't really bother me. Lorna added some much needed firepower, quite literally, but with now three women and only me representing my sex, I was beginning to understand why some female adventurers complained about 'sausage fests' in their own parties. I thought I heard somewhere that most adventurer guilds count about 1 female member for every 5 male counterparts.

Kelly had met Lorna while she was out investigating, coincidentally the night Ziura and I had first had sex. Kelly had gotten herself into some unexpected trouble and Lorna had saved her, so Kelly offered the unattached mage a position in our party.

She was an elf, so she was slender and tall, and her natural colors were centered around a tree species. She was a few inches shorter than me at about 5'8" or so, but couldn't have weighed much more than 150 pounds with all her gear together. Her skin was the pale brown of birch wood. Her hair was the dirty white of the bark from that same tree, and her eyes had a yellow that I had to assume matched birch leaves in autumn.

She was also, at the moment, intruding on my bath. Not that I minded the view, but I was somewhat annoyed that my one moment of privacy away from the girls was being interrupted by one of them so casually. I so rarely got a moment alone to myself anymore, let alone while being able to relax in a spa.

She reclined nude in the opposite corner of the bath from me, her pale skin glistening in the steam. Her long hair cascaded down her shoulders and into the water, spreading out and floating around her. Her gaze remained firmly locked on me, an almost inquisitive look on her face. Like I was a puzzle that she was in the process of solving. It was somewhat unnerving to have someone stare at my naked body that intently.

Although, I suppose it was only fair, because I couldn't much help but stare at her as we soaked there. We were facing each other, and like I said, I definitely appreciated how she looked. Her lithe body was nearly as slender as Kelly's and she had no shame in showing it to me.

Lorna suddenly stood up. She crossed the short distance of the bath, then squatted down nearly directly in front of me. I'm sure she wouldn't have minded, but I still made a point of not directing my eyes toward her now beautifully exposed groin. The only place I could really bring myself to look at was her face, which was just as intense, but significantly closer.

"Don't you find me attractive?" she asked suddenly.

"What are you talking about?" I stammered, feeling my face flush. Lorna was direct, as most elves were, but that question in this context was a degree of forwardness I wouldn't have expected from anyone.

Lorna responded by sinking to her hands and knees and getting even closer. "Don't you find me attractive?" she repeated simply. "We've been sitting in this bath, naked, staring at each other, for almost an hour now. You haven't made any kind of move on me." She looked down at my not-yet-hard dick and added, "In fact, you don't even seem to be reacting to me at all."

"Where is this coming from?" I deflected, shifting my position uncomfortably and trying not to have a reaction to her.

"I'm the only one in the party you haven't had sex with yet," she explained. "You've had sex with Kelly. You had sex with Ziura after knowing her for a month, and every night since until she confirmed she was pregnant. I've been here for three months and you haven't looked at me with any intent that I've noticed. What gives?"

I was taken aback at that. I had only had sex with Kelly once, and had honestly almost forgotten it. She was so sore the next couple days that I couldn't rely on her for much of anything, which pretty well put me off the idea of having sex with her again, especially as she had been my only teammate at the time. Ziura was explicitly with us to get pregnant, so every time we had sex had been at her insistence. Honestly I found the act exhausting with her, so when she stopped demanding it, I let it go without any complaints. It had never occurred to me that Lorna would feel left out.

"Honestly, I had never even considered it," I admitted. "You're beautiful, it's just that most women I've ever known considered unwanted advances, well, unwanted. And difficult to work with afterword. It's also generally not a good idea to date coworkers, so the thought never crossed my mind."

"Who said anything about dating?" Lorna asked. "If I wanted to date you, I'd have asked if you liked me. I wanted to know if you wanted to have sleep with me."

I couldn't help the way my cock stirred at that. Her face was so close to mine now that she didn't notice, but if this kept up, I knew it wouldn't get past her for long. Not that it mattered, I was pretty sure I knew where this was going, and 'notice' is not the word that best describes what she would be doing with my dick.

"You know, Kelly asked me a similar question once," I said. "That's how we ended up having sex."

Lorna stared at me blankly for a second, then said, "I'm taking that as an invitation," and lurched forward to kiss me. Her kiss was passionate and lustful, as if we were going to fuck with only our mouths. She lowered her body into the water and on top mine.

I wrapped an arm around her slender form, the sensation of her body against mine feeding my erection under her. Her elven skin was soft and supple, a sensation that made me want to get tangled up in her as much as possible. I now understood why half-elves of all stripes were such a common sight. For any species not accustomed to it, it would be easy to decide there was no other race to be intimate with after elves. But this only made me want to feel inside her all the more.

I had to make an effort not to pull her onto me and start fucking her immediately. Instead, I lifted her up out of the bath so she was sitting on the edge. Now that it was back out of the water, I had ready access to her beautiful pussy, and I made use of it. Unlike Kelly and Ziura, who did only minimal upkeep, Lorna was pristinely trimmed. In fact, I had never been with anyone who had done anything with themselves below the belt, although I'd heard that elves considered that kind of grooming imperative and even had some kind of piercings the way others did for their ears or noses.

Lorna had no such piercing, but I will admit I found something erotic about the attention to that particular detail as I buried my face in her pussy. She immediately reacted to my attention, in a way that usually took a few minutes work with any other woman. I couldn't help but appreciate the ease of her pleasure, but I wondered if it meant anything about how having sex with her would go. Lorna writhed and squirmed under my tongue, and I had to grab hold of her thighs and hold her to me to keep her from getting away.

In a matter of time that seemed impossibly short, Lorna shrieked as her orgasm rocked over her and she spasmed uncontrollably. After a few seconds, I began to worry that I had broken her, or that there was something else wrong. Instead, she suddenly stopped, looked down at me and asked, "Why did you stop?"

She reached down and grabbed my face, pulling me up with surprising strength and bringing my mouth back to hers. When we were kissing again, she reached her hand down and took hold of my cock, guiding it to the hole I had just abandoned. She reached her legs up and wrapped them around me, then used them to pull herself up to impale herself with my cock. Then, despite being beneath me, she started to ride up onto me in a way I had never experienced before.

I had a difficult time matching her tempo, but I eventually found it and things only escalated from there. From our position, I was able to lean back without stopping, take hold of her waist, and begin to stand, holding her up as I walked towards the wall. I held her against the wall and we continued vertically what had started horizontal. I'd heard elves were flexible, and I decided to put that to the test. I pulled her legs from around my waist and held them over my elbows. That didn't seem to phase her, so I pushed them higher until her heels were beyond my shoulders.

Lorna took the idea and ran with it, or maybe just decided to show off, and continued to pull her legs back until she had them behind her own elbows, and then her own shoulders. Although I continued to fuck her, I was at this point becoming more impressed than turned on. Then I noticed that her legs were no longer in the way, allowing me to push deeper into her. And her position pressed her undersized breasts together, making them appear larger and making their bounce more pronounced. This was reinvigorating, and I increased my pace. I also took the opportunity to take a step back from the wall, so I was supporting the woman with only my own strength.

We fucked like that, standing up, me holding her, her twisted into a pretzel, for a few minutes of sheer bliss. Then Lorna decided it was time to show off more of her elven talents, or maybe it was just subtle dark magic, and she managed to, while I was still fucking her, get turned around so her back was too me, all while staying in the same impossible position. That made it significantly harder, but the tension it put on me was just right, and before I knew it, I was letting out my cum inside the little mage.

My orgasm wouldn't let me stop fucking until the last waves died away, but as soon as it did, I realized and began to panic slightly. I already had one teammate pregnant with my child, what in gods' names would I do if I did it to another one? Lorna untangled herself and got up, looking down at the cum that dripped out of her, barely visible against her skin tone. She nonchalantly scooped it up with a finger and stuck that finger in her mouth as she strode back over to the bath.

"Godsdammit!" Kelly yelled from the doorway. She and Ziura stood there, also nude, watching the last moments of mine and Lorna's coupling. "We were waiting for you, Lorna! Why won't anybody tell me before these things happen? You people are the worst!" The halfling girl jumped up and down angrily, throwing a tantrum as Ziura looked on unconcerned.

"That's it! Next time, we all have an orgy. Nobody gets laid, not any of us, unless we ALL do, got it?" Kelly locked eyes with each of us in turn, threatening fates worth than death if we disobeyed. She muttered to herself as she turned and walked out of the spa, "Fucking unbelievable. Can't get anything out of you people."