The Adventurous Adventurer Ch. 02

Story Info
I consummate my marriage with my Orc war bride.
1.8k words
4.59
6.9k
10
0

Part 2 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ziura had joined Kelly and me about a month ago and I have to say, she made a great addition to the team. She was a talented hunter and outdoorswoman, a powerful warrior, and could be surprisingly personable when necessary.

But there was one problem that loomed over all my interactions with her.

Ziura was a orc, which was fine in and of itself. I had technically won her by accident when Kelly and I had defeated her clan, and as per orc traditions, we were now married. And according to orc traditions, the explicit purpose of our marriage was so that I could give Ziura my child, who would inherit my strength, and that child would return to the clan and make it stronger in the next generation.

Needless to say, Kelly found this absolutely hysterical and teased me about it incessantly.

Mind you, it's not that Ziura wasn't attractive. But I had not intended to get married, let alone father a child, with an orc woman, as was now expected of me.

On one particular day, Kelly went out to investigate something relevant to a mission, leaving me and Ziura alone at the inn. Having been together a month at this point and not yet consummated our supposed marriage, she took this opportunity to press the issue.

"Alex, you do remember why I am here, don't you?" she asked as we sat across the table from each other sharpening our various blades.

I didn't answer at first, but I knew the question wouldn't go away if I ignored it. "Yes I do," I replied, glancing across the table at her. Her crimson eyes were focused on her whetstone, and her messy black hair was pulled back in a loose braid, the way it always was when she needed it to not be in her way.

She didn't look up at me. "I understand that this isn't a normal part of your culture, but it is an important part of mine. I would greatly appreciate if you would just indulge me and get it over with."

"So you're ready to be done with us then?" I asked in the teasing tone Kelly and I usually used to speak to each other. "Ready to move on as soon as you're able."

"With you maybe," she replied dryly. Ziura's sense of humor was more stoic sarcasm than ours, but we all understood each other just fine. "But I can't run off with Kelly until I'm done with you, so here we are."

I chuckled at that, which prompted her to smile and glance up at me momentarily. The angular features of her face gave her a normally very serious or even harsh look, but the tusks that protruded from the corners of her mouth made her occasional smiles all the bigger and brighter. I know some people find orcs disgusting on principle, but it's very hard not to be taken by her smile.

Ziura finished before me and returned all her items to her pack. She got up and walked her pack around the table towards the door behind me. I didn't follow her with my eyes, just returning to my blades. I was surprised when she came up behind me and wrapped her arms around my chest. She buried her face in my neck, her hot breath sending shivers down my spine as she kissed me. I was stunned for a moment, leaving her plenty of time slide her hands down my body.

"What are you doing?" I asked lamely.

"I'm taking matters into my own hands," she replied, probably not intending the pun as she undid my belt and slid her hand into my pants. "A certain halfling advised me that sometimes you have to let men have what they want and sometimes you have to give men what they want. By force if necessary."

She half dragged me out of the chair and into a standing position before dropping herself down to her knees and pulling my pants down. My cock was only semi-hard at this point, but she happily took it into her mouth and began to suck on it excitedly.

"You must have learned that from Kelly too," I commented as she worked, remembering my experience with the diminutive woman. "Is she even actually working today, or did you two just conspire to make this happen."

Ziura let my now throbbing cock slide out of her mouth to reply. "Oh yes, she's working. She rather wanted to be here for this, but she has work to do. And so do I, which is why I didn't want to wait for her." She stood up to her full height again. She was a couple inches taller than me, tall even by orc standards, so I had to look up to look her in the eye. "Besides, she wants to have fun, which might lead to wasting the thing I'm here to collect.

She led me to the bed, holding my cock like a rudimentary leash. She pulled off my shirt and shoved me onto the bed she removed her own clothes before crawling into bed on top of me. Her huge, perfectly-defined muscles rippled under her dark green skin with every move she made. It might have been intimidating if I wasn't about to have sex with her.

She pressed her body down against mine, her firm breasts pressing against my chest, her stomach muscles grinding against mine. She kissed me, in a clumsy yet passionate way that made my cock stir between the flesh of our stomachs. We kissed for a few moments before she reached down and took hold of my cock. She raised herself so she was sitting up, straddling me, then lifted her hips enough to get my cock under her.

She guided my cock into her, sliding down its length forcefully, as if for savoring it for the first time, which for all I know, she could have been. She rocked her hips once, then again, feeling the way I moved around inside her. Her pussy was tight, yet accommodating. As if there was room for plenty more, but even this part of her had muscles to spare.

Ziura smiled down at me as she gained a feel for the act. It was a predatory smile, but one I liked nonetheless. Simultaneously, I reached for her hips to encourage her action as she lurched forward and placed her hands on either side of my for support and power. The carnal way we she rode me was intense in a way I've never experienced. It had a primal heat to it that I never knew I was missing until then, but that I have always longed for since.

We looked deep into each others' eyes as the deed was done, daring the other break. It felt like a long time before I finally did. It felt like not long enough. I reached one hand up and grabbed the back of Ziura's neck, pulling her down into another kiss as I pushed my hips up into hers and released. Ziura, for her part, pretty easily realized what was happening and let it, pushing all of her weight down into her hips so I was as deep as possible.

We stayed like that for a while after I was done before Ziura rolled off of me. "Satisfactory," she said, contented.

But I was not satisfied. I may have cum, but I was reasonably sure she hadn't, and I was not going to let that stain on my honor go unanswered. I rolled over back on top of her, pressing my lips to hers again as I reached a hand down toward her crotch.

She returned the kiss at first, then gasped as I pushed my fingers into her. She started to stammer, "Wha-?"

"There is no way you're getting off that easy," I interrupted. "You had your way with me, now I'm going to have my way with you. And you will feel what I felt."

I lowered my mouth to her breast as I began to work my fingers inside her, curiously exploring the depths of her chasmous sex. My initial thought had been correct, there was definitely plenty of room within for much more and I was eventually able to get most of my hand inside of her, but her muscles here were as strong as any other and it was work every step of the way. I found her breasts to be more firm than any other woman I had been with and apparently less sensitive too, so I quit them and moved the entirety of my attention below.

I found her clit after some searching and went to work with my tongue. I switched hands as the other had already begun to cramp, but I confidently pressed the new one entirely into her and continued my search for the best way to pleasure her.

I take pride in my work, but even I have my limits. I had nearly exhausted my second hand before Ziura's moans began to intensify. She started quivering and I knew I was too close to give in. I switched back to my right hand again and quickly found her weak spot before redoubling my efforts.

Her moans grew to a crescendo, practically screaming, and her quivering turned to shaking, but I persevered. She clenched as she reached climax, nearly crushing my hand and making it impossible to do anything else inside her until it subsided.

This whole process was exhausting, but also exhilarating. I was once again erect and it seemed a shame to waste, so I continued again as soon as I was able. Her moans also continued, started already halfway to climax but no more than that. I made a quick calculation and got her as close as I dared to her next climax, nearly exhausting my hands and arms to do so.

I pulled myself up and kissed her once more, bringing my dick to her entrance again and pressing into her. She remained as tight as a fist, but she was more than sufficiently wet at this point to make fucking her easy. I broke off the kiss once I was settled and sat up to have a good angle.

Then, our positions properly reversed from before, I began to plough into her with all the force I could muster. I almost immediately regretted it, as I quickly began to run out of steam and feared I would fail to make her cum a second time. But my luck held for just a few minutes longer.

She finally reached her second orgasm of the night, and not long after that, I did as well, happily releasing deep inside her. Exhausted in a way I've never been before, I collapsed on top of her. Heaving and sweating together, we passed out in bed like that and slept thoroughly that night.

Kelly roused me briefly when she got in. She excitedly asked "So you guys had sex?"

"Yes," I responded lazily.

"Was she good?"

"Yes."

"Is she even hotter under all the armor?"

"Yes."

"Gods I want her to step on me..."

"Ye- wait, what?"

"Nothing. Never mind. I'll talk to you in the morning."