The Adventurous Adventurer Ch. 07

Story Info
A fan of the Racial Sex Guide offers to finish it.
1.9k words
4.62
2k
2
0

Part 7 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Humans are the most standard race to have sex with. There isn't really anything special to note them apart from the other races, in fact, they are the neutral race against which the others are most easily compared. Humans do have a wide range of variety and adaptability, moreso than any other race, although they are never able to quite match the other races' unique traits. I don't mean to discredit human women, they are certainly worth having sex with. But, if you are reading this guide, you are probably more interested in what other races have to offer.

-Alex's Racial Sex Guide, 3rd Edition entry on Humans

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was appreciating my retirement. My book was selling at rates I never would have believed, and my publisher was talking about putting a fourth edition to print and beginning negotiations to put future editions to print indefinitely. Alex's Racial Sex Guide, as I so cleverly called it, recounted my experiences sleeping with women of all the various races, along with a few other testimonials here and there for additional veracity. Apparently, no one had ever tried something like that before, but everyone had wanted it.

The first edition had been published with little more than my experiences to that point with one or two members each of the seven major races. It was mostly just a retelling of my sexual encounters to that point, little more than a pornographic anthology. But it sold well enough that I had fan girls of every race wanting to sleep with me, and by the second edition, I had enough experience to start making clarifications and generalizations that turned out to be helpful. The third edition didn't add much, but it was updated with some other testimonies besides my own to corroborate findings.

And the book had apparently even done some good in the world! I'd received mountains of fanmail about various interracial relationships happening because my book had opened up a few peoples' minds to the idea. My input on goblins was so influential that the International Goblin Heritage Society had credited me with the proliferation of the goblin race via half-bloods in a way that had never before been seen in history.

I hired a guy just to go through the fanmail I get and record and keep track of all the relationships that credit me as their start. According to Jenkins, the accountant in question, There have been over 10,000 relationships between interracial couples, of which almost half also have children, which they also credit to me. More than 7,000 kids inspired by my work, and most flatteringly, some 2,000 of them named after me in some way.

So, suffice it to say, I was happy with my life, and all the sex that surround it. I can't say I was surprised when a young woman proclaiming herself to be a fan approached me, seeing as it happened all the time. She introduced herself as Jess, and it very quickly became apparent that she wanted to come home and sleep with me.

We talked about my book, and what a breakthrough it was and how inspirational its influence had been. It was a little surprising to hear this from a human woman, there were very few of them who appreciated my book and wanted to sleep with me about it. Jess found the whole subject very intellectually stimulating, as well as sexually arousing, although I think the two may have been related in her case.

She wasn't the prettiest of girls, not at first glance anyway. She was somewhat plain, with a mostly featureless face. Her hair and eyes were a common shade of brown that didn't seem to stand out, and she had an average height that left her not quite a head shorter than me. She was perhaps slightly thinner than the average human woman, although that was only really apparent as I removed her clothes.

I only now realized how long it had been since I'd been with a 'normal' or 'average' girl, as I kept comparing her to various other women I'd been with in the last several years since I'd started writing my book. I shook my head to clear it and tossed aside Jess's corset. There was a task at hand, and I didn't intend to get distracted from it.

I kissed at her exposed stomach and pulled her pants down ahead of me as I made my way downward. When I finally had access, I pressed my lips to her clit and ran my tongue over it in every exercise I knew to find her weakness and exploit it. With all the access I needed, I left her pants around her shins and brought my hand up to slide a couple fingers inside her.

I could tell she was enjoying it, but she was definitely holding back. I gave her a couple upward glances and saw she was looking down at me, taking note of what I was doing. This was an academic endeavor for her, I think the fact that she was enjoying it was actually annoying her with it's distraction. I smiled and decided to make it as difficult as possible for her to focus. I found it helped to have a specific mission in mind when completing a task.

Before long I knew I was succeeding. My occasional glances saw her losing focus on me, and she was beginning to play with herself anywhere I wasn't already. She ran one hand through my hair and the other kneaded her breast. She wriggled like a fish on a hook, her legs still tangled up in her pants as I brought her to completion.

I gave her no time to come down from the high. I kept up my assault on her sex organ as I got out of my pants. I was plenty hard enough to perform by now and I was eager to get mine. I kissed my way back up her body until I was appropriately positioned to enter her. I slid inside her easily enough and realized I'd missed how good it could be to just have normal sex with someone.

Jess wasn't painfully tight, like a halfling or goblin, nor did her muscles try to push me back out like an orc or dwarf, and nor did she have a magical quality that intensified my sensations like a gnome or elf. She was just a normal woman, with a normal pussy that I was going to fuck normally. Well, perhaps exceptionally, but that's just how I roll.

I leaned down and planted a kiss on her lips as I started thrusting, letting her passion consume the kiss as I continued to control the sex. She pushed her body against mine, wrapping her arms around me and digging her fingers into the skin of my back. I gave her everything I had, with more exercise and practice at the act than most other people.

After several minutes, Jess rolled us over so that she was on top, stopping us in our tracks. She leaned against my chest, gulping air for a minute. I won't say I wasn't disappointed, I had been close but hadn't finished. Jess sat up so she was straddling me. "Sorry," she said. "I needed a second to collect myself."

"I don't mean to complain, but I wasn't quite finished yet," I said. "But go ahead and take your time if you need to."

"No, I'm good," she replied. "You'll have to forgive me, I was just collecting data. You distracted me, but I think I have plenty now."

She focused her eyes so she was looking at me rather than through me. "We can keep going if you still want to finish. I'd like to return the favor, since you've been so generous."

"Well, if you insist," I said.

"You know," Jess said as she started to ride me, "Your book is very insightful, but it does only cover women of each race."

"I didn't mean to discriminate, but my predisposition makes it difficult for me to explore the other half."

"I can though," she offered. She dropped her hands to my stomach to brace herself. I propped my head up on my arms to watch her work while we had this conversation. "If you want-" she paused to moan as I touched a soft spot inside her. "If you would let me, I can do the research for you. Collect all the information you need and write the additions for your next edition."

I considered that. The book would probably sell better with more information in it. And as much good as it had done, the overwhelming majority of my fanmail indicated that men, mostly human, had started most of the relationships to my credit. For all that good, imagine how much more could be done if women were starting interracial relationships just as often.

Of course, I also thought about this girl collecting the information. Going around, collecting a party like I did. All the sex she would have, all the things she would experience. I almost wanted to watch it all happen. That thought gave me the most excitement. Oh, I'm sure to her it would be purely academic, but there's no getting around what she would need to do.

"I would certainly support your efforts, if you decided to contribute to the next edition." I spoke carefully, having learned from my lawyers how dangerous loose words could be. "Of course, you know you don't have to do this. But if your contributions prove useful, you'll be credited for their addition to the next edition."

Jess moaned as she continued to impale herself on my member. I took her increased vigor as agreement and decided that meant the conversation was over. I reached down and took hold of her waist so I could fuck up into her as she rode me, which she seemed to appreciate. She leaned back, bracing her hands against the bed behind her and letting her head hand back limply. The pleasure was overwhelming as I approached my climax, and from the sound of things, Jess was also reach her...second? Third of the night?

Either way, I gave her a tap on the waist to let her know what was coming, but all she did was lean forward again so she was hovering over me. I assumed that meant she didn't care if I came inside, and I'd done that often enough with enough women that I was willing to chance it if she was. I thrust up into her one last time and let loose my sum inside. Jess grunted in satisfaction, and the amulet she was wearing (the only thing she was still wearing) began to glow a soft white color.

It shined faintly as I dumped my load inside her and for a second or two afterward before returning to a simple wooden carving. I didn't know what that was about, but I would have plenty of opportunity to ask while we were working together. She was going to be my new partner after all.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Humans are the easiest race to compare all other races to, as their unique trait is having no unique trait. If you are accustomed to having sex with another race, and you find their particular traits undesirable in a mate, a human is the obvious alternative without having to worry about other races' unique traits also potentially being problematic. This isn't to say that humans are boring or unsatisfying to have sex with. Humans are very adaptable and show by far the greatest variety within their own race, but if you are expecting a unique twist when having sex with one, you will be disappointed.

-Alex and Jess's Racial Sex Guide, 4rd Edition entry on Humans