The Adventurous Adventurer Ch. 08

Story Info
Jess begins her research by recruiting a Dwarf engineer.
2.9k words
4.64
1.9k
1
0

Part 8 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dwarves are mostly very similar to humans physically, other than being about one-and-a-half feet shorter and relatively broader and more muscular. They also have slightly more body hair, and more noticeably, muscle mass, which might be a consideration the first time you penetrate a dwarf woman, as the muscles will try to push you out in a way that most other races's muscles won't. Don't worry, this is natural. Just be a little persistent and willing to put in a little extra work. Dwarf women are also hardy, so if you are at all inclined to please your partner, you must be willing and able to go the distance, either naturally or artificially, although you needn't be worried about getting a little rough, because they can take it.

-Alex's Racial Sex Guide, 3rd Edition entry on Dwarves

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was very excited to get started on my very own adventure. Well, technically it was a research project, but what an adventure this research project was going to be! Alex had offered to help me get started assembling a party and getting on my feet with the first couple quests.

First up was Adam, an engineer who lived not far outside the city. Specifically, he was an artificer, but his machines were handy adventuring gear, and word had it that he was about ready for another adventure with some of his new trinkets.

But more importantly for my project, Adam was a dwarf, and I had never slept with a dwarf before. In fact, I had only slept with humans until now, and even then only three including Alex.

Alex and I convinced Adam to join our fledgling party, even telling him about the ultimate goal of the endeavor, which he seemed willing enough to participate in. Alex returned to the city that night to find a job or two for us and hire out a coach while Adam and I got acquainted. Not that we didn't need Alex to do what he was doing, but I think all three of us knew Alex had really left to I could go ahead and sleep with Adam to get that out of the way.

Now that I had the opportunity though, I found it almost difficult to approach the topic. Adam had made tea for us, which was lovely, and was currently showing off his animatronics. They were amazingly lifelike in movement, and I got the feeling that Adam could go on about the things all day and night if I let him. And although it was all fascinating, I had something to do here, so I needed to bring the topic back to the greater mission.

I touched my amulet for reassurance. It was enchanted with and escort's embrace spell, that would keep me from getting pregnant or catching any diseases while wearing it. Alex may have been able to sleep with women as he pleased, any of them could get pregnant and he could more on, but that wasn't an option for me. This amulet was vitally important for what I was trying to do, and it had not been cheap or easy to get ahold of. More importantly, it was more effective and longer lasting than at sheepgut, which I knew would likely be hard to come by at some point when I would need it. This was the best thing for the job.

"Adam," I said, interrupting him as he described the impact dampers in the ankles of a deer-shaped automaton. "This is all very interesting, but if we could...I think it might be wise to go ahead and get started?"

Adam blinked at me with his gray eyes, clearly disappointed at having to stop talking about his his precious inventions. Still, he seemed happy enough to get started. Men are relatively simple creatures, regardless of their race, aren't they?

"Do, let's," he said, shooing the mechanical beasts away. "I don't want to hold you back on my account." The stout man took off his smock as he walked over to a chair, then dropped his trousers before hopping into it. I guess he wanted me to give him a blowjob to get started, not that I minded. I was certainly going to have to give a few of them over the next several months, so I might as well start strong. I slid out of my chair and crawled across the floor to him, trying to make a show of trying to look submissive or obedient. I'd heard some men liked that, and I figured it wouldn't hurt to try.

Adam watched me the whole way, spreading his legs when I got close enough so I could perform for him. I took his cock in my hand and felt it's size and weight. I was surprised at the thing honestly. It was totally soft as far as I could tell, but it was still a pretty decent length and thickness, and it had a weight you just didn't expect with something like it. I took it into my mouth gingerly and began to suck on it gently, cradling his balls as I did to stimulate as much as I could and get him ready for the main event.

I saw my efforts quickly rewarded as his cock began to grow. I found it slowly pushing its way out of my mouth as it filled the space, and I was surprised again at the size. I continued to service the dwarf until he was fully erect, then pulled away from his cock to get a good look at it for the first time. It wasn't anything special in length, but 6 inches was still on the better end of the spectrum as I'd heard. The impressive thing was the thickness. I could barely get my hand around it, let alone fit it in my mouth.

I didn't think I'd be able to continue sucking it effectively after that, so I lathered on a layer of spit and pressed my lips and tongue to its side. I went up and down it's length like that, using my hand to stroke the other side. Adam seemed to like that a lot, which surprised me as I'd just come up with it on the spot with little experience to draw from.

"That's quite the technique," he admitted. "But it doesn't bode well for your little venture if you can't even fit the whole thing in your mouth now does it?"

I stroked his cock some more as I reached down to undo my pants and push them out of the way. I looked up to him and said, "It's not just my mouth that it can fit in though, is it?" I stood up and slipped out of my pants, climbing on top of him in the chair. I guided his head to my entrance and sat on it slowly, feeling it press against my insides and spread me open. I bit my lip and closed my eyes, enjoying the feeling, but finding it slightly painful. I had to go almost painfully slow as he stretched me out, and although I knew it would all fit, I was now having some small apprehensions that he may have been right.

Still, I was able to get it all inside me and I let out a deep breath I didn't know I was holding. I started to slowly grind on his cock, letting myself get used to its size inside of me. It might not have reached the deepest parts of me, but it was certainly stimulating just about every nerve and muscle fiber it could reach. I could feel myself getting wet at the thought of how good this might feel once I was ready for it, and it became easier and easier to move as I prepared.

After a minute or two, I felt I was ready. I lifted myself up slowly and then brought myself back down deliberately. It was acutely aware of exactly how deep he was penetrating me the whole while. I rose again, trusting myself with a little more speed this time. As good as it felt just to have that much inside me, its motion was another thing entirely. I hadn't considered myself a slut, even for taking on this endeavor willingly, but if these first few precious minutes were anything to go by, I might become one by the end of this.

This idea was something intriguing. I rose and fell at an increasing pace as I rolled it over in my mind. I was doing this academically, for the science of it, and I knew nothing would ever take my mind from that goal. But this felt good, it felt amazing, and I could see why some women not only fell into promiscuity, but accepted the label not only without insult, but with pride even. I entertained the idea that I would become one of them, consumed by the pleasures of the flesh and taking my mission secondarily to my own carnal pleasures.

I was almost lost in the idea and it took Adam grunting in approval to remind me that I was in the middle of doing exactly that right now. I hadn't noticed how quick a pace I had achieved, I'm not sure I could have been going any faster under my own power. I was still acutely aware of exactly where Adam's cock was inside me at each moment, if at the speed it was penetrating and retreating.

Adam had taken his shirt off while my eyes were closed, and I figured I might as well do the same. I quickly unlaced my corset and peeled it off with my shirt. Not that I was an especially beautiful woman, but I found most men were still more than happy at the prospect of seeing my naked body or staring at my breasts. Adam was no different, smiling childishly as he saw them bouncing while I rode him. He reached his hands up and took them into his palms, squeezing and fondling them roughly. I liked having my breasts played with to some degree, but the machinist seemed to derive a great deal of enjoyment from them.

I rode like that for ages, completely loosing myself. That may make for boring reading, but it was most enjoyable to enact. At various points, Adam brought himself forward to suckle my breasts or pulled me down to kiss me his bushy beard tickling my skin where it touched. After a long while, he brought his hands down to my waist and held me down as he thrust up into me. I felt his dick twitch and spasm as he unloaded in me. My amulet glowed as it absorbed his seed before it could penetrate my womb.

When Adam let go, I resumed to riding him before he had the chance to start getting soft. I reached down to rub my clit, hoping to squeeze out an orgasm for myself before he decided to move one. I had been so close, and in hardly any time at all I was able to push myself over the edge and I felt my mind flood with joy as the wave rolled over me. I muttered an expletive as I collapsed on top of the hairy man.

I caught my breath for a moment, collecting my thoughts before sitting up again. Sweat beaded on my body as I got up and walked over to my pile of clothes. I bent down to pick them up, and Adam spoke.

"What are you doing? Done already? You may not be cut out for this after all," he chuckled.

"We don't have to be done," I said, looking over my shoulder at him. "It's just been my experience that men tend to be finished after they...well, finish."

"Pfft, boys may be finished so easily," he scoffed, hopping out of his chair.. "But I'll let you know when I'm good and done with you." He walked up behind me and took hold of my hips, caressing my curves before bringing his hands down to fondle my ass. "And with such a beautiful little ass, I might not be done for a while."

He gave me a playful spank and guided me back to the chair. He brought me to my knees in front of it and bent me forward over the seat before lining up behind me. I felt something cold between my cheeks, and looked back to see him with a small bottle in his hand. "Lubrication," he explained, "is for more than just machines. Grit your teeth lass, I've a feeling you'll thank me later for the warning."

He stroked some lube onto his cock before putting it to my hole...not the one he'd already been in, but my ass. This I had never tried, but I'd heard about. And with mixed references, I didn't have the highest hopes, especially given what I'd heard about doing it with thicker cocks. Still, he pushed inside me and sure enough, I had to grit my teeth and clench my fists to get through it. That was certainly not how that particular organ was meant to be used, but it was working well enough, if only barely based on the sharp pain I was feeling now.

Now that he was in control, Adam didn't wait for me to get used to his thickness before he started to fuck me. I groaned at the stress, finding it difficult to contain myself against the pain. The artificer didn't seem to care about my pain, or even notice really. He gave me another spanking before taking hold of my waist and ramming home another series for violent thrusts.

There was, I finally noticed, a small amount of pleasure buried under all the pain of this. It was difficult to find and harder to focus on, but it was there. I tried though, over wave after wave of painful stretching, being ripped open from the inside, I focused on the little pleasure under it all. Eventually, the pleasure did start to grow, oh so slowly. And then, after a few more minutes, the pain started to subside, coming in less sharp burst. Slowly, agonizingly slowly, I started to enjoy even this.

As I gained enough composure to sit a little more upright from the chair, Adam reached a hand forward and around to cup one of my tits in his hand. "There's a good lass," he said. "You might make it yet." He gave me another spanking for good measure, before reaching up and taking hold of my other tit to use them as leverage points rather than my hips.

As painful as this was, I now had doubts that I would become a slut after all. It was enjoyable now, but even now it was still painful and I don't know that I would ever want to do this again, although my own moaning was solid evidence that I'd be willing enough if pushed.

I took hold of Adam's hands on my breasts and encouraged him to keep fondling me as he split my ass open. With his cooperation there, I reached a hand down to finger myself and rub my clit, hopeful that I could get another orgasm of my own out of this at this rate. After several more minutes of brutal fucking, I succeeded. My muscles clenched, even the ones that were stretched to their limit on the dwarf's cock.

And then, the dwarf had a second orgasm of his own. He pushed himself as deep into me as he could reach, and I could feel his balls resting on my labia. I could actually feel them twitch with his cock as it spurted his load up my ass. My amulet glowed again as his second orgasm flooded me.

Adam pulled out of me and I collapsed to the floor completely. He still wasn't done with me, but from that point we mostly just repeated the previous events over the next few hours. I won't bore you by repeating myself.

The next day, I was so sore I could barely walk. I was also disappointed to find that Alex had only acquired horses and no carriage. Riding seemed even more painful. I was not regretting this decision. Of course, when we made camp that night and Adam came to my tent and offered me another shot, I regretted it slightly less. Maybe I would become a slut after all. I mean research is all about discovery, isn't it?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dwarves are a hardy race, stubborn in both mind and body. In dwarf women, this means that they are able to tolerate a little more pain than most other races, so they tend not to mind if you want to try anal sex or being rough with them. The trade-off for this is that it takes a little extra effort to penetrate them than you may be used to, and their satisfaction can be difficult to achieve if you are not prepared. In dwarf men, on the other hand, you may be surprised at their stamina. They are able to last significantly longer than most other races, and are able to go multiple rounds relatively easily without having to recover. The drawback to this is that if you are hoping to get it over with for any reason, you will likely be disappointed. Dwarf men also care little about their partner's orgasm, as they are accustomed to their own women who are easily able to climax over the course of sex with them. Additionally, dwarf penises are also somewhat thicker than most other races, so it is not advised for women who are naturally tight to engage with them, especially as they are rather fond of anal sex, again thanks to the females members of their race.

-Alex and Jess's Racial Sex Guide, 4rd Edition entry on Dwarves