The Adventurous Adventurer Ch. 06

Story Info
Our goblin armorer heard about me and wants a demonstration.
1.7k words
4.59
2.7k
5
0

Part 6 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"C'mon, take one for the team," Kelly insisted. "I swear I won't hold it over you."

"That's a lie," the rest of us chimed in independently of each other. "We won't make fun of you though," Daphne added unhelpfully. Her I believed, along with Lorna. But Kelly was already bursting with jokes at my expense. Which was filthy rich, because I seem to recall her admitting to have slept with a goblin herself once. Not that that mattered in the slightest.

"And we could really use her help," Daphne added. "Actually, we kind of need it."

"Fine," I grumbled, rolling my eyes. I repeated, loud enough to make it clear to the goblin on the other side of the workshop that our group discussion was done and I was now talking to her again, "Fine, I'll do it."

Her little green face poked up from behind a workbench and she smiled from ear to ear. "Good," she rasped. "Come on into the back office. Your friends can go home, I'll have the materials you need forwarded to them after I've been...paid."

I felt dirty. Mind you, I had nothing against prostitutes, I fully respected their work. But this felt coerced, and there was just something about being on the other side of it that got to me.

Ziura was in the last stages of pregnancy, expecting to go into labor any day now, so Bridget was at her bedside and the rest of us were doing jobs around the city to stay close to them through the process. We had come to the city's most recommended engineer for upgrades and resupplies, but my reputation had apparently proceeded me, because she somehow knew about the party of women of every race and their human breeder. And this little goblin (no literally, I'm not insulting her, she was a member of the goblin race) wanted to be paid either more than we had, or was willing to cut the price if I showed her what everyone was so obsessed with.

I waved off the girls and sent them back home before following the artificer through the workshop to a little back room. It wasn't much more than a closet really, with a sizable coin box in one corner and a small bed in the other. A few odd tools lay scattered on the floor or on various surfaces.

"You'll have to excuse the mess," Riga said. "A good craftsman focuses on the work, not the workspace." She brushed some tools off the bed and crawled onto it, so she now stood almost at my chest height. "Gods, you humans are tall." She unbuckled her overalls and peeled them off, standing alone on bed in her undergarments. "Well, don't keep me waiting."

She watched me undress, her gold eyes mapping my body as it was revealed to her. "I suppose you're not bad to look at," she said. "But I'm not impressed." I felt like a piece of meat, which I suppose was a fair turn of events. She reached forward and took my dick in her hand. "All that fuss for this." She gave it a small shake since it wasn't yet hard. "And I'm going to have to do the work to get it started anyway. You're not much of an incubus, are you?"

A broad smile lit her face, showing the needle-like teeth behind her lime green lips. I braced when I saw that and had to force myself not to pull away as she brought her mouth toward me and pressed a kiss against my cock. She pulled it into her mouth with her tongue and began to suck on it gently. I needn't have been so anxious of her teeth, as she made a concerted effort to keep them from scratching me in any unpleasant way. I was pleasantly surprised with her skill and was quickly inflated to a performable level in her care.

She pulled me out of her mouth and planted one last kiss on the had of my cock. "That should do now, don't you think? Or am I going to have to do everything myself?" she chuckled as she looked up at me.

"That should be fine," I replied. "Let's not forget, I'm paying you here, not the other way around. Speaking of..." I grabbed hold of the little green woman and tossed her down onto the bed. I slipped her shorts off and pulled her legs apart wide enough to push my tongue into her most personal place. She started to protest my manhandling of her until she felt me going to work, and soon she was making her satisfaction known.

I'm sure you won't believe me when I say I don't like to brag. I make a point of not letting any woman I sleep with come away from the experience without their own orgasm, and I take no small amount of pride in saying I've succeeded in that. I'm pretty confident in my ability to eat pussy and with good reason. Riga was stubborn, but I pushed forward as long as I needed to bring her to her first climax. I was paying for something here, and I wanted to make sure I got the best service for my efforts.

"That was pretty good," Riga said, running a hand over her wolftail haircut. "Kind of makes me feel like I was wasting my time to get you ready to perform though, if that's what I was waiting for."

"You weren't wasting your time," I promised. "I'm just getting started."

I brought myself up and pressed the head of my cock where my tongue had just finished working. I slipped into her moist folds with a push and we both breathed in the sensation of our coupling. Riga was tight, almost as much so as Kelly, and I could feel her body moving as I filled her. She squirmed as I started to move, saying "Gods, that's a lot of manhood you got there."

I ignored her and pushed faster, trusting her to get used to my size and speed as I fucked her. She seemed to manage, moaning and squirming in equal measure as I enjoyed myself. Her long ears folded against the bed as she threw her head back and forth in the throws of lustful pleasure. I'm sure she was going to be sore in the morning like Kelly usually was, but that would be her problem then. She was enjoying it now, and that's what it was all about.

I picked Riga up and held her against my body, standing up for a change of pace. I stood up and let gravity pull her down onto me before using the force of my thrust to propel her little body back up a couple inches so she could fall beck down again. It was a bit of an exercise, but I was able to manage well enough. Riga wrapped her arms around me and I could feel her clawing at my back as she bounced on my cock. She muttered into my chest unintelligibly, but I ignored this too.

Riga's screams continued to crescendo until I knew she had reached her second orgasm, and I let myself really cut loose then. I tossed her back down onto the bed on all fours. Before she could go anywhere, I grabbed her ass and backed her up to me again to push into her. I was going to let myself finally cum, and I was going to do it where and how I wanted. Let her deal with the consequences, she wanted to see what I could do. I slammed into her before pulling back to slam into her again and again, feeling the pressure build as I rode towards ecstasy. I buried myself balls deep in her goblin pussy and shot out every drop I had.

It had only been since last night that I was drained by Daphne and Lorna, so I don't know how much I had to give, but it certainly felt good, and I think Riga could feel it too, because she definitely reacted with each little squirt I gave out. I pulled out of her and took a breath, ready for to rest.

"Well, that was worth it indeed," Riga gasped. "You didn't have to shoot me full of whelps, but I'm not so sure how much I care either. I could always use a couple more hands around the shop, and if not, you're welcome to come back and try again next time you need an upgrade or something."

I considered that. I was enjoying the bounty of women at my disposal, and I had to admit that fucking a goblin wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Rumors would have had me believe it to be much worse. Not that I needed the relief, or even the variety really, but who was I to say no to a quick lay and some discounts?

Riga played with my cock, gently stroking it as it started to go flaccid. "Well, that's a little disappointing, she said. "I was hoping for a couple more rounds. But I guess you get what you pay for, don't you?"

"I can go another round or two if you give me a little while to recover," I offered. Maybe I'd get a bigger discount if I satisfied her more, and it wouldn't hurt either of us to have a little more fun. So when I was able to get back up, I gave her another round, although this time I did pull out. I honestly don't think she cared much either way.

True to her word, Riga had the items we requested forwarded to where we were staying. I saw her around the city later the next day doing odd chores and she had a noticeable limp in her walk that I recognized from Kelly's own recovery. I jokingly offered to carry her home, but she said yes. "I've got some new stuff back at the shop I'm working on anyway that I think you might like. You might want to put in a down payment on some of it now in case you want to come back and buy it later."

That sounded like a deal to me.