The Adventurous Adventurer Ch. 09

Story Info
An Elf joins Jess and co in the woods where she seduces him.
2.5k words
4.64
1.6k
1
0

Part 9 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You may notice how common half-elves are, and with good reason. Probably the first thing you'll notice with an elf is the feeling of her skin and how you can't help but want to touch it more. Additionally, they are also extremely flexible, which is something they like to utilize in bed to fantastic, if sometimes slightly disturbing, effect. Elf women are also prone to very powerful orgasms that they like to get lost in. Make no mistake though, they are fully conscious through the orgasm and they prefer if you continue rather than stop. Don't worry, you didn't break her, she's just enjoying what you're doing so don't stop. All together, it's very enjoyable to have sex with an elf woman, just be ready for her to surprise you.

-Alex's Racial Sex Guide, 3rd Edition entry on Elves

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We had been on the road when we stumbled across Gaius. Sheer chance had brought us to him in the exact time and place he was crossing the road from one side of the forest to the other. We introduced ourselves and when we mentioned where we were going, he offered to show us a shortcut through the foliage that the roads went around. We were happy to accept the elf woodsman into our ranks for the time being as we made our way to our first mission's objective.

I'd met many elves before, but never one like Gaius. I'd never met anyone like Gaius in any race, actually, not that my limited experience was much to go on. He had exquisite manners, but his person was a complete mess. His 'clothes' seemed to just be plates of tree bark, sewn together with small vines and interspaced with broad leaves between the gaps and at the joints.

He was slightly taller than Alex, although he probably weighed less than I did, he was so thin. His hair and beard was the dull gray-brown of oak bark, and his skin had the reddish-brown hue of freshly cut oakwood. He had piercing green eyes. Based on what little I knew about foliage, I would guess that placed his birth in early summer when oak leaves were that same color. His hair was long, and it had more vines tangled and interwoven in it, making it almost seem as if they were sprouting from his head. And his whole body was simply covered in dirt.

But despite his wild appearance, to hear him talk, you'd never believe he wasn't among the highest-born of nobility. He was extremely courteous, and I was flattered when he began complimenting me to Alex and Adam. I realized he was flirting in his own way, attempting to court me as he determined if either of my companions was my lover already. I took the opportunity to inform him of our arrangement, and he seemed not to be offended by it.

When we made camp that night, I approached Gaius. Now that he was aware of my goals, I thought he might like to participate. Alex and Adam had gone hunting, but I think that Alex was again looking out for me by trying to make sure I had time alone with my potential lover to seal the deal. Gaius and I were alone, and likely would be for a while. Plenty of time to have sex, or try to at least.

"Have you been alone in the wilds for long?" I asked him, trying to organically push the conversation in the direction I wanted it to go.

"For years, yes," he answered simply. "I enjoy my own company, and the company of the wilderness."

"You haven't seen anyone else in years?" I asked, not quite believing it.

"No, I've seen people occasionally," he clarified. "But I was not with those people. I would speak to them briefly, point them on their way, perhaps barter with them. They would leave, and I would still be alone with the forest."

"I guess you don't feel starved for attention or company then?" I probed. He took a moment to consider that. I stepped closer to him, trying to be innocently provocative. "Not starved for companionship?"

"I don't think so," he said, sounding less than certain. "I always have the forest with me. The plants and animals and fungi."

"But how long has it been since you've been with a woman?" I pressed. I gently tugged at the ties of my pants, trying to suggest that I wanted to undo them.

"Many women come through the forest with their parties or their entourages-" he started before I interrupted.

"No no, I don't mean seen a woman, I mean been with a woman. Intimately. Surely you must be pent up after all this time alone?" I wasn't sure if he was being polite or dense, so I made sure to stand especially close to him. I wanted him to be able to touch me, to kiss me, to take me at a moment's notice. If he would just do it.

"I...I don't think I remember the last time," he answered, his verdant eyes gazing deeply into my own, searching for what I might have been searching for.

"Would you like to be with me?" I asked, abandoning subtlety. I lurched up onto my toes to kiss him. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and pulled him down to my level so we wouldn't be pulled apart by our height difference. His kiss was only slightly delayed, but he took to me with enthusiasm when he finally accepted.

Perhaps I had been too forward, but it had worked this time. I tugged the straps of my clothes out of their knots and Gaius undid the vines that held his clothes together. We embraced and pulled each other down to the ground, where we continued to kiss while we fumbled to remove our clothes.

The woodsman must have been pent up indeed, because he worshiped every inch of my flesh as it became available to him. His hands and lips against my skin were an indescribable texture that I never wanted him to remove, until he replaced them elsewhere and I wished he'd moved sooner. He explored my stomach, my breasts, my neck and shoulders and arms. He kissed down my back and over my ass, then continued down my legs until I was naked. Another kiss on my toes before coming back up my legs.

And when he reached my pussy, he showed me true worship. Alex was talented at eating me out, but the elf's tongue was unfathomable. I was once again unsure if I would come out of the experience of writing this book being a slut or simply woman who was comfortable with her sex life. I let Gaius lift my legs up onto his shoulders as he sat a little more upright.

I felt his hands sliding up my back, before reaching around my body from underneath and taking hold of my breasts to play with them. I was surprised at his dexterity, and I could feel his beard pressed between my ass cheeks as he ate me out just to be able to reach in the position he was in.

I know some women don't like to have their breasts played with, and others find it almost as pleasurable as sex itself. I was in neither category. I enjoyed it, sure, but normally it was something to do with an unoccupied hand whilst other pleasures were happening. But in Gaius's hands, I might have worked up an entire orgasm with my tits in his palms in we'd had the patience. Perhaps I'm being hyperbolic, but it was truly enjoyable in a way I'd never experienced before.

In either case, it didn't last long. Gaius let me back down to the ground and rolled me over onto my stomach on the forest floor. I felt something slide between my thighs before finding my entrance and pushing past it. It had to have been his cock, but it was surprising that he could make such a position work. He began to slide in and out of me, and I let the feeling wash over me, trying to take note of every sensation.

Gaius took hold of my legs and lifted my off the ground, pulling his knees under me to rest on. His pace never stopped, only his angle, and I was impressed at that. I wouldn't imagine his position to be comfortable like that. It surprised me further when I again felt his beard between my ass cheeks. I did what I could to look back and saw the elf double over in a way I wasn't sure was possible even as I saw him doing it. My pelvis was now resting on his thighs as he cock penetrated me, and he had brought his mouth to my ass for...what?

Asked and answered, he licked my asshole. I was surprised at the sensation to say the least, as not only had I never experienced it, but I'd never even heard of anything like it. He pressed his tongue into my ass and began to eat it out as he would my pussy. I'm surprised and happy to report that it was very enjoyable for me, even if Gaius looked like he must be in the most impossible position one could imagine.

Apparently though, the woodsman wasn't uncomfortable at all, because he stayed in that position for a considerable length of time. We only finally moved because I didn't particularly like the dirt that was in my face in this position. I pulled away and turned around, and he seemed surprised that I had moved. I switched the position of my head and ass, bringing his cock to my face. I propped myself up on my elbow as I rested his cock against my face.

It was nowhere near as thick as Adam's, but it was at least a couple inches longer. Complete opposites. It was slick with my juices, but I didn't mint as I slid my tongue up one side and then back down the other. I wanted to show him what my mouth could do, since he had been so generous himself. I kissed along his length, stroking gently with my free hand. I briefly took his balls into my mouth, before switching to the head and sucking on it.

I ran my tongue over the head as I sucked, then slowly slid down to take more of it into my mouth. I'd trained with a few toys, but hadn't ever tried swallowing a real cock before. I thought this seemed like a perfect opportunity to try. I bobbed my head progressively lower, taking it into my mouth bit by bit. Finally, I felt it hit the back of my mouth and I braced myself. I took a breath and tried to relax my muscles as much as possible, then forced his head through my throat slowly.

Like I said, I had practiced this before, but it was still unpleasant. My throat was not supposed to spread like that, and it definitely wasn't meant to stay open. And when I got all the way down to his balls and started to pull back out, the feeling of his dick coming up out of my throat was a foreign sensation I didn't particularly love. Still, I continued. I could taste my juices on his member as I pushed it back down my throat.

I won't say I got used to the feeling, but I was able to tolerate it more with each pass. Eventually, I was able to get a good pace going, and then let him take over and start to face fuck me to his heart's content. I found myself barely able to breathe through it all, and I hoped it would be over soon, but I was more determined to see this through.

Gaius suddenly grabbed my hair and forced me down on him, burying my face in his neatly trimmed pubes with his cock buried most of the way down my neck. He held me there roughly and his cock twitched and spurt his cum down my throat. I couldn't breath like this, in fact I couldn't really swallow either. But he refused to let go of me as rope after rope of hot elf spunk filled my throat.

When he was done, he pulled out quickly, I assume because he realized how rough that had been for me. I coughed and gagged and sputtered, my body trying to do two things at once. I wanted to swallow to clear my esophagus of his cum and the extra spit I'd accumulated while sucking him off. But I needed fresh air, so my lungs opened up, only to be filled with spit, cum, and my own juices, making me cough it right back up. Whenever I tried to swallow or breathe, the other function would interrupt and send me into another coughing fit.

I sat up as I tried to recover, and the mixture of various bodily fluids in my mouth and throat dripped off my chin and onto my tits, rolling over and between them before continuing down the rest of my body. I can only imagine what a mess I low looked.

But when I looked up at Gaius, he seemed pleased. "What a pretty sight you are now," he said lustfully.

"I'll say," came a gruff voice from off the side. Adam and Alex had come rushing back to camp when they heard me struggling to regain control of my body. Now, they both had the same lewd twinkle in their eyes as our newest companion did.

"Give me just a moment, boys," I gasped, my chest still heaving. "Let me catch my breath and I'll let you have a turn too."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Elves are a fascinating race sexually. Their skin has a semi-magical quality that could best be described as 'soft', but that hardly's hardly an accurate descriptor. Suffice it to say, you will likely enjoy simply touching them or being touched by them. They are also extremely flexible, a trait they find uses for during sex. In elf women, they tend to be willing to twist themselves into knots to be in whatever position they think will make for the best sex. In elf men, they utilize this handy trait to reach positions you might not have considered practical or even possible before. In both sexes though, they experience powerful orgasms, which they enjoy to the fullest. When having sex with an elf, do not be surprised if they seem to stop and lose themselves, they are simply riding out the pleasure. The best thing you can do is continue, and they will be back with you when it's over. In all cases though, be ready to be surprised. Elves are generally pleasant to have sex with, but if you are squeamish or unprepared, they can catch you off guard.

-Alex and Jess's Racial Sex Guide, 4rd Edition entry on Elves