All Comments on 'The Affair'

by Santee110x

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nope

Just leave her and a tip, the go see a lawyer.

HikingThruHikingThruabout 4 years ago
Missed opportunity...

OK story, "as is," but when author let wife describe how she had not revealed to hubby her desire for this affair to be widely known, I hoped we were headed to a showdown at the cafe. Hubby objects to secrets, points out that her flaunting her public affair would affect him as well, while his private threesome was known to exactly three people. Then she has real conflict: to bail or proceed? How hard does he object? Walk out before she chooses? Abandon her while she's gone? Or just refuse to satisfy her later? Swapping fantasies is fine, but the lack of communication while doing so seems treacherous, and more interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
1

Dumb, what a waste of ten minutes.

muncher354muncher354about 4 years ago
Lol

Amusing at least.

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsabout 4 years ago

This is a very well written story, and a well told tale. I love the idea of an adulterous wife out in the open, wanting to be seen having an affair, to show the world she is getting some on the spot data for her area of academic expertise. Now there is a true scholar! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Don't know what to say.

Another story of how sex outside the marriage will strengthen what they have. I did find it strange that she wanted an "affair" which to me is defined as more than a one night stand yet what she was doing was a one night stand. I am glad for that as it would not be fair. He got the threesome but it would not have been a long term deal so definitely one sided. Yet at first he was upset. He did get hers so she of course has the right to her sexual interlude.

Only thing left hanging is what next? Does she want more since this was bad sex? Does hubby also get continue?

Not for me but since he likes sloppy seconds I guess they are a perfect match.

dragonmann72dragonmann72about 4 years ago

Sex games always turn out bad. Emma and Jerry are headed for the big 'D' and don't even know it yet. The only things that they got out of this so far is Jerry will now become a cuck and Emma will get her 'Slut' image (which includes Jerry's humiliation).

Santee, you finalized the distruction of six figure Jerry with this line, ‘Hoo, I like that idea. I do have a naughty reputation to keep up now, you know. When we next play our come-to-life fantasy game again, I think you just found the fantasy for me." She elbowed him gently and giggled, "And maybe I'll make you watch from the sidelines again.’ I guess the two guys don't include the cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Interesting

Something new. Nice writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fits right into the description of the stories that should be in this category.

Well thought out and executed. At least I didn’t have to cringe at the stupid and sometimes violent revenge often portrayed here. Don’t mind well thought out non-violent revenge. Thanks.

mattenwmattenwabout 4 years ago

Hopefully he wants a divorce on his next fantasy, but in real!

dragonmann72dragonmann72about 4 years ago

I don't usually try and comment more than once but here goes.

The unanswered questions I have with this story are,

1 who felt the need to start the game?

2 who decided his fantasy had to be first?

3 why didn’t she state her fantasy at the same time?

4 why did she get to pick the person for his fantasy but him not to pick hers?

5 if his was to be done in private, why did she get to do hers in public?

6 did she really think public humiliation of her husband was necessary?

7 what was her end game?

My answers

1 her

2 her

3 keep him from knowing the end game

4 control

5 subjugate him

6 yes

7 to one up her Mom

Instead of 'The Affair' you should have called 'The Death of a Marriage'.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
www.literotica.com/s/the-affair-33

Seeing that this is the 33rd story with that trite, cliche, lazy title was all that was needed to indicate this story's worth.

luedonluedonabout 4 years ago
Now, that was interesting.

And different. Congratulations Mr Santee on producing a well-written little tale with a twist.

Was she more motivated by the thrill of the adulterous sex or by developing a reputation to support her field of 'professional' studies and teaching? At least she achieved the latter, if not the former.

And the husband has had his ego stroked by the knowledge that he was judged a far better sexual performer than the local Casanova -- no competition. Everybody's happy.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
He was pretty calm for a man with a slut for a wife

I wonder how long it will take him to file for a divorce? When it burns to pee and he realizes his wife has passed along a nasty STD to him? Or when she finds a man with a bigger cock, that fucks better than her husband and decides it's time for an upgrade? I mean she's obviously not in love with her husband and she clearly has no respect for him. End of the marriage.

1 star

ShadowRosieShadowRosieabout 4 years ago
D stands for Divorce

Oh, look, it's additional people in the marriage relationship. Divorce is practically guaranteed when a 3rd person gets into the game. People are such dumb asses when they bring in people who become emotionally involved with the married couple. If you want to get rid of a spouse for any reason, bring in another person to have sex with or for them to have sex with. It will ruin a marriage without doubt. It is also proof that the married couple are too stupid to stay married to each other, it's in their wedding vows "keep thee only unto him/her as long as you both shall live."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
An uninteresing, uninspiring plot, and worse . . .

a portrayal of undesirable characters. Amazing how a rather conventional, cuckhold- focused plot can be so thoroughly diminished.

ohioohioabout 4 years ago
I liked it

Original and different--clear and well-written. Not for everyone's taste, certainly not for the BTB crowd on Lit, but I enjoyed this story.

Thanks,

ohio

ewray321ewray321about 4 years ago
Weak

I hate it when writers write and make men weak. I have yet to meet a man that would willingly approve of his wife screwing someone else, never.

luedonluedonabout 4 years ago
Maybe get around more, Ewray321?

You say "I hate it when writers write and make men weak. I have yet to meet a man that would willingly approve of his wife screwing someone else, never."

You probably have met them, but they know your feelings on the matter and don't tell you about their attitude towards their wife's wanderings.

But, like you, I don't like stories about weak (and especially submissive) people, whether husbands or wives. I didn't see the husband character in Santee's story as being weak. After all, he went first with his little game. Logically, now it was her turn, he was a bit apprehensive. But they had both agreed.

Lue

Ps; It's a bit difficult to get around more now with the lockdowns everywhere, Ewray, so you'll just have to accept that all these stories about "men approving their wives screwing someone else" are all absolutely true and based on the authors' personal experiences.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Keep writing

Good so far. What happened when they get home? There’s a creampie to deal with. Maybe add to your story!?!? And another chapter about the ffm.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
"adulterers' parade"

Subtly erotic, extremely well written, and edited. A pleasure to read. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Santee

You're really quite the misandrist. If you are actually a man, you need to hand your membership card in. Rubbish like this is just reinforcing untrue stereotypes. You have an unhealthy obsession with crediting women with unjustified qualities.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Best in the class...

Santee, your story was well-crafted and simply but creatively done. Good character development and, even though we recognize it is fiction, it stayed within the bounds of the realistically possible. But best of all, there was no resort to humiliation, manipulation, or emasculation of the husband, nor did the story portray the wife as cruel and selfish. Hope you will write the rest of their story.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyalmost 4 years ago
Some problems here

The endings to your stories are pretty weak. Here, Rather than the Cuck’s idea of what was happening, much more interesting would be what the wife actually experienced would have been more interesting, and more original. Like buying a lush desert that tasted like a cheap grocery store cake past it’s sell by date

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 3 years ago

I enjoyed the literary lilt to the story supporting the characters backstory. I struggled with the content but I am supposed to - so good job there. Interesting ending when you could have gone much darker. A slippery slope they teeter upon.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 3 years ago

Very well-written, but I sense a crack forming in their marriage. Also, as a famous man once stated, "A good reputation is difficult to acquire but may be lost in an afternoon." Since Emma is moving ahead on the fast track, her present reputation is obviously not a hindrance, yet trading in her present persona for a 'bad girl' image may have unintended consequences, especially since she's 'happily' married. The world, she be a verrrry fickle mistress!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

All of Santee's stories are the same sick plot line. Some horrible bitch woman mercilessly cucking her husband.

A real ending to this story would be,slut wife returns, delivers her gloat speech and seeing him humiliated. He bolts up and screams SLUT to get everyone's attention then throws his hot coffee in her face and walks off while a process server announces loudly to the assembled audience "YOU'VE BEEN SERVED!" Regaining his man card around campus. Later his wife begs he not divorce her. He'll agree to drop the divorce provided she gets every one of the six gossip girls to fuck him and spread the rumor of his love making... His wife remains the campus slut professor while he becomes the stud all the women want as his reputation spreads. Yeah much better ending (and remember it's fiction...... )

Hiram325Hiram325over 1 year ago

Cucky horseshit. The creampie gobblers must love it.

Hooked1957Hooked1957about 1 year ago

You are a helluva writer despite the fact that I hated this story. You make me talk to my computer, which is why I gave you 5 stars.

Wildbill1964Wildbill1964about 1 year ago

As I skipped over many portions of this story because of endless drivel, searching for the axe to fall, I can't believe how stupid this was.......

bobareenobobareenoabout 1 year ago

I disliked the story, but liked the writing. 4 stars

TheHat900TheHat900about 1 year ago

Minority report: the story was fine (although I agree that this couple would be headed for counselling or worse unless they slowed down). I’d like to read a sequel. But the writing wasn’t fine. ‘Desert’ for ‘dessert,’ ‘a sigh of exacerbation,’ breasts described as ‘edifices,’ quotation marks left on the end of a paragraph in a monologue…it would be a really improved read after the attentions of an editor.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

As usual, author glorifying a cruel selfish slut wife with a weak husband. Publicly humiliating him, manipulation, and emasculation of the husband. For the next “fantasy” Jerry gets the gossip girls one at a time in public while Emma sits and watches in the square, which causes Emma a whole lot of pain. They are younger, sexier, prettier. The revenge “fantasies” continue to escalate until Jerry leases Emma for one of the gossip girls.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Fantasy is truly a two-edge sword that cuts both ways. This wife's fantasy should have been too cutting for the husband. The commenters were right that he was weak-willed. Sooner or later, this fantasy world would end their marriage. I think the ironic thing is, she would probably miss the relationship more than he did. A selfish, and perhaps even casually cruel spouse who would not 'count her (marital) blessings' until she no longer had it. And a husband who would wake up and realize that, Wow!, he could get younger female company without the undesirable complications. His wife forgot the meaning of, and reason for, companionship and intimacy in pursuit of twisted fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Moze jestem za tępy aby to zrozumieć ale zrezygnowałem na początku. Do autora zaznacz ze jest to opowieść o masochistach więć mozna od razu tego nie czytac

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous