The Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, I think not. She was definitely hot-to-trot this afternoon. No, I bet my wife was all over you the moment the door closed, kissing you and moaning up a storm. Ah, the girl's mouth is truly a fountain of delights. At the same time, I bet she was shedding her clothes like she had stepped into a fire ant nest.

"Shouldn't be long before you two will be wrapped up together in that bed exploring one another. You won't remain strangers long."

Jerry laughed lightly as he continued his musings. "Jackson, screwing my wife is like being with Marco Polo. You are exploring an exotic and enchanting land of silk and spice but can never be quite sure what hidden treasures you might stumble onto.

"As you are no doubt discovering, Emma has mighty sensitive breasts. I always like to start there myself. Time invested kissing, sucking, and licking those delightful edifices will sometimes be enough alone to trigger her first orgasm. It is always a fruitful investment of time and effort."

Jerry smiled contemplatively as he continued his mental reminiscences and imaginary advice to his wife's lover. "But then I like to move on down, slowly kissing her stomach as I worm myself down between her thighs. Once there, I go to work kissing and sucking and licking. When I first start, my hands are free to continue working other erogenous targets of opportunity. Then as Emma becomes more animated, frantic might be the better term, I have to lock my hands over her and hold on for dear life as she bucks and writhes as wildly as any rodeo bull. That gal is strong, believe me, you.

"By this point I am drowning in slippery, female flesh. It is like being adrift in a sea of gale-driven waves. You gasp for breath whenever you get a momentary break in the tumultuous sea. But any respite is brief and almost immediately her heaving flesh smothers me again as I tend to the joyful task of trying to drive her out of her mind.

"Oh, she is mighty vocal at this point too! She screams, groans, and shouts encouragement and commands at the top of her voice. During sex, my lusty wife is no shy and retiring maiden.

"Jackson, my friend, you will discover Emma's orgasms vary quite a bit. Her big ones are an awesome eruption of something primeval. On the other end of the spectrum are the little ones that with a little encouragement from you come one right after another, almost on top of each other. You can string her along on an almost constant sea of orgasm - rising, cresting, ebbing slightly and then repeating. Emma just goes wild."

"At some point, Emma will have had enough and will drag you up to finish the job. This coupling will be wild and frantic. Usually she comes first, which invariably triggers mine, and then we collapse in a giggling, gasping, sweaty heap.

"But today she is excited; you can count on a doubleheader, if you can handle it. My wife can perform with lip, tongue, and fingers equivalent miracles raising dead male members as do EMTs with CPR resuscitating drowning victims. She'll have you up and running again in short order.

"This second time around is when Emma enjoys trying new positions; that gal is quite the experimenter. Girl-on-top would be a good bet for today. She really likes that one, and she has her own twist on it. She demands you hold absolutely still, and then my wife slowly and tantalizingly fucks you, stopping and admonishing you if you try to thrust back. My God, it is exquisite torture. Yeah Jackson, I'm sure my wife is giving you the fucking of a lifetime this afternoon."

The scraping of the adjacent chair being drawn back brought Jerry out of his reverie daydreaming about his wife and her lover. Emma sat down beside him with a steaming cup of coffee.

Her cheeks were slightly flushed and sweat dampened her hair along the scalp line. Yep, his wife had recently been laid.

He said slowly, "Uhm, hi. Did not expect you back quite so soon."

She smiled back, looked down, and took a sip of coffee and said, "Me neither."

Jerry returned the smile and said, "I am not quite sure how Emily Post recommends the husband politely inquires of the returned wife if her adulterous tryst was satisfactory. So?"

Emma laughed sardonically, "Let's just say Jackson is a very well equipped male specimen; no complaints in that department whatsoever. Unfortunately, he seems to have only mastered the elementary slam-bam-thank-you-ma'am sexual technique. I was just getting warmed up when he was putting his pants back on and inviting me down to the bar for a drink. I declined."

"Ah, I see," Jerry murmured sympathetically, but he was secretly enjoying the irony of the outcome.

Emma grinned good-naturedly, "At least I got my new scandalous reputation launched successfully. I also see now why his ex-wives divorced him and why he has no steady girlfriend; he is lousy in bed. Some woman needs to put him on a training program."

Jerry smiled and teased, "Oh, are you volunteering?"

Emma rolled her eyes, and Jerry went on more seriously, "I really am sorry it didn't go better for you. In truth, my fantasy didn't turn out as well as I imagined either. To be honest, it was only so-so. Fact is, I couldn't keep up with you two girls; I was outclassed. For a menage a trois, it would actually make much more sense to have two guys and one girl."

Emma cooed, "Hoo, I like that idea. I do have a naughty reputation to keep up now, you know. When we next play our come-to-life fantasy game again, I think you just found the fantasy for me." She elbowed him gently and giggled, "And maybe I'll make you watch from the sidelines again."

Emma opened her purse and extracted a twenty dollar bill that she dropped on the table. Looking directly at Jerry with a challenging stare, she whispered, "Meanwhile, I am turned-on and unfulfilled. Why don't you take your wife home now and do something about her predicament."


12