The Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next two days were exactly the ordeal I had imagined. I told my wife there was an away-day at a conference hotel that day. Eliza and I had agreed to meet at her friend's apartment rather than go together. She was waiting for me upstairs and I rang the doorbell. She buzzed me inside and I ascended the old, creaky wooden staircase of the (previous) turn of the century building. Her friend's apartment was at the top floor. Also with a nice view of the gentrifying habour and the now setting sun.

She greeted me in the doorway. She had dressed very beautifully. In her signature high heels and large glasses, and in a rather short dress that accentuated her sexy body. Her hair was loose. I realised I never saw that before. She must have known how much that turned me on in general. With her, it looked even more stunning. Of course, I would see it like that as I was very much falling in love with this clever and beautiful woman. Her hair was thick and wavy, shoulder-length and very gorgeous. It looked like it smelled very nice. Our first sensuous kiss of welcome was long and passionate and felt like a first kiss as a couple and like we were indeed a couple.

She had cooked dinner. Something Italian and simple. And we had a very long and interesting conversation as if we were on a first date.

At some point, I felt a touch on my crotch below the table. She began stroking my cock through the fabric with her pantyhosed foot, while continuing the conversation uninterrupted. It made me hard instantly and my cock pressed against my pants from the inside.

Still very sensitive, she could tell the slight pain this caused me. She then dove under the table, crawled on her knees towards me and unzipped me. The same way she did two days before, she reached inside to grab my now newly cut cock and freed it from the confines of my pants. It felt so relieving. She blew a couple of soft kisses on it, and then removed my pants entirely.

She moved herself free of the table and could once again look at my cock while ever so slowly and gently tugging up and down on it. She seemed to glow whenever she tugged insistingly upwards and observed that the remaining skin barely stretched to reach the rim of the head. On and on she went.

Pre-cum seemed to flow continuously from the tip and down along the shaft, moisturising her grip and hands. She extended the tip of her tongue to lick my balls gently. I almost came on the spot. Her soft fondling and licking continued for what seemed like ages, and I felt my erection now extended beyond anything humanly possible. My glans was so engorged, almost purplish and so hyper-sensitive that her hands and mouth felt like sweet, sweet torture. I was in Heaven and Hell at the same time.

"I want you to fuck me, before it's too late," she whispered, her mouth and sweet breath so close to my ear. "And don't worry - I'm on the pill."

She led me to the bedroom where she pushed me backwards onto a large double bed. She sat across my chest and unbuttoned my shirt. She held her head so low that her hair hung down over my face, and I could feel and smell its wonderful scent and texture.

She unbuttoned her own dress at the top and lifted up the skirt to remove her panties as she briefly rose to her feet, still straddling me. She threw her panties at my face and I was at once dazzled by her sexual scent. Her panties smelled sweet, like her, and wonderfully moist. If I was turned on before, this took me to a whole other level.

But before I could think, she lowered herself down, gently taking my cock in her hand from between her legs and steering my stiff cock towards her slit. It felt like she was dripping wet and hot like a volcano, and effortlessly my exposed cockhead entered her and went deeper and deeper into her until I was completely inside her and our bodies met at the base.

We stayed like this in what felt like forever, almost as if fused together. I felt her around me so clearly and so tightly and so warm. Then she began rhythmically riding me up and down, first slowly and then a little faster and a little faster again. I could barely think straight, the pleasure so intense. Our sweat, my pre-cum and her moisture mixed and seeped and dripped onto the sheets below. It was so amazing.

The sensation in my cockhead was amazing. Usually some foreskin would have moved back and forth over the rim of the head. But now there was direct contact in both directions. No cover, no mercy. The tension built and built. And then the lightning stroke. Eliza made three small short downward thrusts and then stayed down, my cock entirely buried deep inside her, and after a few suspended and delightfully excruciating seconds of holding back, I finally exploded deep and long into her.

I must have nearly fainted, and when I regained my orientation, Eliza was lying on top of me, both of us embracing and my still hard cock was still deep inside of her. Everything felt so right and so pure and so complete in that moment as we lay there, together like this for the first time.

We pleased each other many times that evening and it wasn't all about my newly cut cock. I also got to return her oral favours.

Her pussy was like a beautiful flower surrounded by beautifully dark hair and so incredibly dripping wet from our love-making. I tenderly caressed and kissed her inner thighs and her labia and blew soft kisses at her clit. It was engorged and seemingly bursting with anticipation.

I firmly grabbed around her thighs from below to pull her pussy completely close to my face. I gently placed the middle of my tongue on her clit, as if embracing it from two sides, resting it there, feeling it almost pulsating. I then let the tip of my tongue touch the hood of Eliza's clit from the top, very slowly as if masturbating her. She tasted and smelled so sweet and dark and I almost came myself as I dived into her wet and soft sex. I managed to keep her on the edge like that, kissing, caressing, licking for what seemed like ages as well. And then suddenly she spasmed, her labia and clit seemed to swell even more and her wetness seemed to increase and she came hard in my face.

I stayed between her legs still holding firmly around her thighs and inhaling her scent and absorbing her wetness and watching her beautiful pussy up close slowly relaxing again. I never saw such a beautiful sight in my life before.

We slept tightly embraced together that night in her friend's apartment. Like a small adventure carved out from the everyday grind.

12