The Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My only answer is a whimper as I push my hips back against him trying to give him better access. He again takes his time giving my body time to adjust to him, sliding his cock in inch by inch. "Your ass is so hot and tight around my hard cock, baby, you feel so good," he tells me.

I answer him, "I want all of it, baby, please."

"Yes, you have done very good, baby, I'm going to give you all my hard cock deep in your ass now." He then slides his cock all the way in to his balls. He immediately grabs my hips again and starts to pump hard and fast.

"Does my cock feel good in your ass, baby?" Again, he grabs my hair pulling me up to him with his cock deep in my ass.

"Yes baby, more, harder, baby," I told him as I orgasmed.

He pounded into me harder, his thighs slapping against my ass. He moaned as he was building towards his own orgasm. He was throbbing inside me and I could feel it. He whispers in my ear, "Your ass feels so good, baby. Your pussy is dripping with your own cum, but what I want to know is where do you want my cum baby?"

"Anywhere, baby, just give me everything.

I want to feel you lose control," I tell him.

Me telling him that seems to make him lose what control he had knowing I wanted to feel his warm cum explode in my ass. He started pounding me even harder. He told me, "I'm going to explode baby, I'm going to cum!"

As he continued to pound into my ass, I pushed my hips back against him and said, "Yes, baby, cum for me!"

He grabbed my hips and thrust his cock as deep into my ass as he could as his orgasm and his cum was pumping into my ass, he stayed that way making sure every last bit of cum was inside me. "You wanna taste my cum baby?" He asked.

I answered, "Mmmm, yes baby."

He pulled his cock out of my ass, and with his cum running out of my ass he bends over and licks his cum off my asshole, he pulled me up to face him, and then kissed me giving me a taste of his hot cum. "Does my cum taste good baby?"

As he was holding me there, I wrapped my arms around his neck, smiled at him and said, "Yes, baby." After which, he just allowed himself to fall backwards on the bed taking me with him and laid there holding me in his arms until we both fell asleep again.

12