The Affair and the Aftermath

Story Info
His wife fucks her boss and it opens up new adventures.
5.1k words
3.27
45.3k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife started a new job at a firm selling optical equipment about 18 months ago. She was working with the sales team as a sort of account manager. It was a small company and as such everyone quickly got to know everyone else. The owner was a guy called Chris Tyler, mid 40's so about 10 years older than my wife's 35. He was a big bloke, well over six foot and had the personality to match. she had been there about six months when we had a night out with everyone from the company to celebrate a big contract or something. It was only in the local pub, a buffet and free drinks but it was a nice gesture. As the night wore on, I could see that one of the other women, Michelle, seemed to be looking for the chance to talk to me without Jane, my wife, hearing her. I just thought that she must know me from somewhere or something like that. Eventually, while Jane was chatting to someone else, she cornered me and what she had to say was quite a surprise!

She told me that Jane had just started having an affair with Chris, the boss. She was sure of this because she had only recently finished an affair with him. He'd told her that he wasn't going to be seeing her anymore as people were beginning to talk and had immediately turned his attentions to Jane. She said that Chris seemed to think that he had a right to fuck all the women that worked for him and was notorious for only employing women of a certain type.

"Look around." She said "Most of the women here are dark haired, medium height, busty and curvy. It's what he likes."

Jane is certainly that. About 5'4", size 12, 34DD, shoulder length dark hair. Michelle was very similar and looking about I doubted any of the women were less than a generous 'C'. They were all very alike. Mandy seemed quite bitter as she told me her story. She had been there for about 18 months when Chris had started taking an interest in her, getting her more involved in meeting clients, finding a couple of little projects to do together.

"He's quite the charmer you know, very hard to resist when he turns his attention to you. I held out for about a month before he fucked me. He told me that most give in much quicker. I succumbed on an overnight trip to Cardiff. We had dinner with the clients and went back to the hotel. He poured a bottle of champagne into me as he flattered me about my part in securing the contract and by the time we left the bar we both knew that the only question was which room we would be going back to. His was closer so he just opened the door and pushed me inside and that was it, he was all over me and even if I had wanted to stop him fucking me I don't think I could have."

I was slightly speechless, not least by her using the word 'fuck', I would have thought she would be a bit more delicate but no, she was quite graphic, no doubt helped by the wine she had consumed.

"Sounds like he almost raped you." I said

"God no." she said "I wanted it as much as he did, and it was great. It helps that he has a cock like a baseball bat, definitely the biggest I have ever had. He fucked me half the night and again in the morning, I couldn't get enough. He told me he'd set something up for the following week, which he did. He invited me to a meeting on Tuesday afternoon with a potential client. It was all bullshit; the afternoon meetings are at his flat and all you see is the ceiling or the pillow depending what position he wanted to fuck you in. Jane was home late yesterday wasn't she as she was going to a meeting with Chris?"

I nodded dumbly.

"Bet she was tired when she got home, he's pretty demanding."

I had to concede that yes, she had dozed off watching the TV that night.

"I spoke to her about it you know, warned her what he was like, that he was just using her before moving on to someone new. Do you know what she said? It's just sex, nobody is getting hurt and as long as my husband doesn't find out then there is nothing to worry about. Told me to mind my own business. So, I thought I'd tell you what your wife is really like. Seems only fair."

With that she drained her glass, picked up her handbag and walked out leaving me with a very painful erection!

Let me explain.

My wife Jane was born here but grew up in Australia as her family moved there when she was younger. She found it difficult being the small dark girl in a land of tall blondes and there was only one thing that got her accepted by her peers. Sex. She lost her virginity to a local lad who took her out into the bush on his motorbike. Once they were miles from anywhere, he made her strip for him before he fucked her, telling her that if she refused, he would leave her to walk home. Very romantic! He fucked her for a few weeks before moving on to someone else, at which point one of his friends took his place. He turned up on his bike, they rode out into the bush, he fucked her then they rode home again. There wasn't much more to their 'date' than that. That carried on for a few years as she was passed around the guys in her neighbourhood. She had her first threesome with two brothers after one of them took her home and his brother, without asking, just joined them in the bedroom. Just about every 'date' ended up with her fucking or sucking the guy, she said that was just what girls were expected to do.

She was one of the girls that always got invited to parties as everyone knew that she would fuck a few guys over the course of the evening. She was never gangbanged as such but did admit to having 'four or five' a couple of times. Her best friend, Karen, was the gangbang queen and usually had every guy at the party. She would get drunk and then drag a cute guy into a bedroom, which was then the cue for the others to form a line. Jane was never that bad but as she said, once you know something like that is going on the atmosphere changes and soon everyone guy expects you to do what he wants. Eventually she met and married someone and stayed with him for a few years before splitting up, at which point she came back to the UK and we got together, marrying when she was 28.

She told me lots of tales about those years, mainly to demonstrate how unhappy she had been, but to be honest they just turned me on. Every time I saw a picture of her from that period, I got a hard-on imagining how she had been used and I'd often enjoy a quiet wank thinking about her being spit roasted on the beach. Our own sex life was fine as far as I could tell but I guess when you have had that much you might think anything a bit tame. I had hinted about being more adventurous, but she said that it was all behind her now. However, it seems that seven years later she had changed her mind!

As the party broke up, I kept a close eye on her and was rewarded by a glimpse of Chris giving her arse a very firm grope as she pretended not to notice. That was enough to send me into overdrive and my hands were all over her in the taxi home. She had on a long thin summer dress, buttons all the way down the front and only her undies beneath it. As she locked the front door behind us my hands were under the dress pulling her pants down and I soon had her on her back on the sofa, skirt around her waist as I shuffled my trousers down and cock out like an eager teenager. She was as wet as I was hard, and I was balls deep inside her in seconds. Neither of us lasted long and some frantic shafting of her hot hole had us both cumming to a memorable orgasm. Round two was in bed and as I moved her into the doggy position I wondered if she was thinking about Chris as I fucked her.

The next few months settled down much as Michelle had predicted. There were meetings a couple of times per week that she had to attend, mainly late afternoon or early evening and there were also some overnight stays required. She was very plausible in her excuses and the meetings always sounded very important to the company and I congratulated her on how well she was doing. I know now that she did not suspect that I knew exactly what was going on. It became a very horny game for me, and I loved knowing that she was going out in the morning to work expecting to be fucking Chris before she came home.

Often, she would come in after an afternoon 'meeting' and go straight to the shower. When she did, I'd be straight into the dirty linen basked and would enjoy a fast wank with the panties she had had on, smelling of her juice and his spunk, wrapped around my cock. I encouraged her to wear stockings after I found her in a pair. "Tights are too hot" she had said. I thought that it was more likely that Chris liked them (as did I) so I bought her a few nice pairs, happy to fuck her in them knowing that Chris would be doing the same at some point. I went a step further and bought her a slutty body stocking with the crotch cut out and also holes for her nipples to poke through. I fucked her in it at the weekend before an overnight conference in Bath and sure enough it was missing when she went away only to reappear in the laundry basket on her return. She was back in it riding on top of me a couple of days later and I enjoyed thinking about how Chris must have liked it.

Our sex life took a distinct upturn during this period, she was always enthusiastic but now only the slightest touch from me had her offering herself. It was almost as if she was making sure I was satisfied so that I would not be suspicious of her. I used it to my advantage of course and enjoyed more of the things that we used to do occasionally, like cumming in her mouth when she sucked me. I always loved to tie her up and had bought a brass bedstead just for that purpose. She was never as keen but while Chris was fucking her she never complained when I pulled out the ties and fastened them to her wrists. I even used her brown hole a few times, something that she has never been keen on.

Best of all was when I persuaded her - not that it took much persuading - to shave off her usually trimmed pubic hair leaving her smooth and oh so sexy. I enjoyed licking her to a multiple orgasm, her stocking clad legs wrapped around my head and her finger twisting and pulling her big nipples. As her orgasm subsided, I moved up her body until I was straddling her chest and roughly fucked her big tits until I exploded over her face and neck. That was the night before a 'conference' in Manchester. On her return she looked totally exhausted and I guessed that Chris had been as enthusiastic as I was about her hot bald cunt.

During this period, she dressed better, taking far more care - she needed to for her job she said - making sure her hair and nails were always perfect. She ditched the simple M&S knickers and plain bras for matching sets in lace and satin, always the skimpiest she could get away with and the lowest cut. She lost weight and seemed more toned, her big tits were proudly out in front and there was a distinct spring to her step. In short, she bloomed, and I loved it. However, as expected, it didn't last.

It happened quite suddenly. One Monday she came home with noticeably less sparkle and was quiet all evening. I asked about plans for the week and she said that there was nothing planned, she would be home at normal time. She said that they had changed her role slightly and that she would be more office based in the future, she wasn't happy but that there wasn't a lot she could do. I left it until Friday night before sitting her down over a bottle of wine and telling her that I knew what was wrong.

"Jane, you have been having an affair with Chris Tyler haven't you, and he has ended it as he wants to move on to someone else."

She looked totally shocked and immediately started to deny it.

I held my hand up and said "Save your breath. Michelle told me ages ago what was going on as he dumped her for you. All the afternoon meetings and nights away are just an excuse. She said she had spoken to you about it and you told her to mind her own business."

I let her carry on for a bit about how Michelle was lying, how she had done nothing wrong, what she would do to Michelle etc before getting to what I really wanted to say.

"Jane don't waste your breath. We both know it's true. I could have stopped it ages ago but I didn't see any reason to stop you having some fun, particularly when I was sure it wouldn't last. If it had carried on for another couple of months, then I might have been worried, but Michelle said it would last three or four months and no more. She was right. Tell me one thing though. Do you love him?"

She looked even more shocked by this question.

"No no no no...not at all. I love you, honestly, I could never love him."

I then asked the obvious question.

"So why did you start seeing him? Am I not enough for you? Is there something wrong with the way I make love to you?"

"No, nothing like that. Honestly, it's nothing you have done or not done. It was just the way he pursued me; it was relentless. He made it so clear that he wanted to sleep with me, almost nagging me until I gave in. I won't lie, it felt really exciting to have him pestering me like that, made me feel so wanted. He was bigger and older too, it somehow reminded me of being young again with the older boys chasing me. I finally gave in and I thought that once would be ok, he'd leave me alone and you would never find out but once we had done it he started telling me when the next time would be and I just went along with it, just got carried away. I knew it wouldn't last but it was just a shock when he said that he thought we should stop before we got found out. I'm so sorry. Please forgive me, I really love you it was just something that just happened without me thinking about it."

"You told Michelle it was just sex."

"Yes, that was all it was. Just sex."

"So, you can have sex with another man while still loving me?"

She nodded.

"That's good because if you want my forgiveness then there is something you are going to have to do for me that will prove that it was 'just sex' and nothing else."

She looked wide eyed and wary as I looked her straight in the eyes and said

"I have always wanted to see you have sex with another man. I want to see you being kissed, stripped, licked, and fucked. I want to see you cum as a big cock fucks you. I want to see you take it in every position until you are both exhausted. I know you had a lot of men before me and now you have had Chris so it seems to me that you shouldn't refuse. I'm going out for an hour now to give you time to think about it. If you don't agree then I expect you to have a bag packed for when I get back because I won't be able to believe that what happened between you and Chris was 'Just sex'".

She looked in total shock as I picked up my jacket and closed the door behind me as I headed off to the pub for a pint. I was 99% sure she would agree but nothing in life is certain.

I let myself back into the house after an hour and she was nowhere to be seen. I was worried that I had overplayed my hand and that she had actually gone when I walked upstairs and into our bedroom. The lights were off, but she was illuminated by a host of candles and there was a smell of perfume in the air. She was sitting up on the bed, the duvet in a pile in the corner. She was drinking a glass of wine and was naked apart from a pair of hold up stockings. Her sex toys were on the bedside table and the velvet ropes that I used when I tied her were in place.

She looked up and me and smiled.

"I'll do it. I'll do anything you want me to. If you want to watch me with another man, then I'll do it. I have probably had around 100 men so far and I have ben watched before so why not. It's just sex. What we have is different and if I have to prove it to you then I will. I'm sorry about Chris and I'm sorry about lying to you and I'll do whatever it takes to make it up to you. Starting tonight."

With that she put down the wine and picked up her largest toy. Spreading her legs she began to run it up and down the lips of her cunt.

"Hurry up and get undressed or I'll have to start without you"

For the next few hours, I used her every way I wanted. I fucked her cunt, I fucked her arse, fucked her tits with little or no interest in her feelings or pleasure. In between times I made her finger her cunt or fuck herself with one of her toys as she told me about her time with Chris. She agreed with Michelle that he did indeed have a very big cock and admitted that it was one of the attractions. The first time he fucked her was at the flat after a very liquid lunch. He was obviously quite used to women doing as he wanted and didn't really say much more than 'Do you fancy another drink' as he walked her from the restaurant to his flat. Once inside he was all over her and pulled her down onto the sofa. She knew once she went into the flat that she was going to let him fuck her and insisted that in her head it was going to be once and once only.

On the sofa he soon had her blouse and bra off and was enjoying her big tits. She opened his trousers and, as she said, 'out popped this monster'. He just lay back and let her play with it and eventually she was kneeling between his legs wanking it and sucking as much into her mouth as would fit. She wrapped her tits around it and wanked him like that for a bit before he got to his feet and held her head tight and fucked her mouth until he came. She said that she tried to swallow it all but there was so much it was running down her face by the time he finished spurting.

Then it was into the bedroom for some full-on fucking, ending with her legs pinned back over her shoulders and his cock banging against her cervix as he came in her twice more. Did you cum I asked?

"God yes, I think I came the first time he got that monster all the way inside me. You have no idea how that feels, it's so exciting to be filled so completely. After two or three strokes I was a babbling wreck and any thought that this was a one off was long gone. I knew I wouldn't be able to refuse him and that he could have me anytime he wanted."

A little later I had her tied with the velvet ropes, arms spread wide in helpless surrender as I slowly fucked her. It was then I asked her the question that had been nagging me since she told me that she had agreed to go to Chris's flat with him knowing they would fuck.

"Jane, tell me something. Tell me the truth, I'm not going to be annoyed. You went to his flat knowing you were going to fuck. Is that the first time you have done that or have there been others?"

There was a look of hesitancy in her eyes, so I leaned back and pinched her nipples hard as my cock ground deep into her slippery cunt.

"Tell me."

She shook her head and bit her lip, either from the pain in her nipples or regret. Who knows? I didn't care either way.

"There have been two more. Not like Chris though. Once with a young black lad after I'd been out drinking with some of the girls. We were all dancing and this lad said I needed some air and took me outside. We started kissing and he didn't try grabbing my tits like most men, he just pushed his hands up my skirt until it was around my waist and then ripped the side of my thong so it fell down my leg. Next thing I know his trousers are open and his knob is forcing its way inside me. I was pretty drunk, and he took advantage, I guess. It's been a long time since I was fucked against the wall in the pub car park."

"And the other one?"

"Remember that last year we had the new carpets fitted upstairs and I stayed home while he did it? Well it was really hot that week and you know that the heat always makes me horny. I hadn't had time to put a bra on before he got there as I was in the shower when he rang the bell, so I was just in a vest top and some loose shorts. He was very chatty plus he was cheeky and confident, lots of sexual innuendo, almost everything he said seemed to come back to sex. He kept looking at me, staring at my tits. I should have been annoyed, or at least put a bra on, but I don't know, it just made me even more horny so I started teasing him, bending over so he could see down my top and spreading my legs so my shorts pulled tight against my pussy. Eventually I was helping him move some things in the bedroom and we sort of bumped into each other and that was it, he pulled me down onto the bed and I just let him pull my top and shorts off and do what he wanted. Once he had finished, he told me that he knew it was only a matter of time before he fucked me and that he'd made many a housewives fantasy come true"

12